Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Angels of Death
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 20, 2018 2:42 PM

Jul 2013
thank god (get it?) this arc is over I was really about to drop this because they tried way too hard to be "deep" and it was just so boring and forced. I feel like the previous episode and the first half of this one was just the priest guy saying "you're a witch" and Rachel saying "no I'm not!" and then the priest "BUT YOU HURT THESE PSYCHO MURDERERS RACHERU šŸ˜ ". It's probably better for these who have played the game and know everything already, maybe this fake deep stuff this guy's been saying at least is somewhat relevant.

but then again, the story in general hasn't been great so far but at least the previous floors were entertaining. The only saving grace of this is the interactions between Rachel and Zack and since we're finally learning the backstory of Rachel in the next episodes I hope it will end on a good note
DarkbloomSep 20, 2018 2:45 PM
Sep 20, 2018 3:02 PM
Mar 2018
The truth about floor 1 will be revealed!!!! And what Ray is hiding from Zack; something which she can't tell him????
Sep 25, 2018 12:27 AM

May 2015
Hehe so Rachel lets Abraham go first through the door before she does to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Rachel is thinking ahead...

Well Rachel got the medicine for her God Zack...but I think she forgot the blood bag...

Zack had to go through hell...

So we saw Ray witness a murder or something. Well whatever she's hiding from Zack, we'll learn about it soon enough...
Sep 25, 2018 6:21 PM

Nov 2015
I enjoyed this series quite a bit. I have a good feeling who killed Rachel's parents with all the clues we got, but IDK how Zack is involved though. I hope the specials come out soon.

Katsura janai, Zura da

Sep 26, 2018 3:11 AM

Jul 2008
Are we finally going to learn about Rachel?
Sep 26, 2018 3:47 AM
Oct 2015
WolfWood37 said:
Are we finally going to learn about Rachel?

we definitely will but the question is will it be worth it?
Nov 6, 2018 4:00 AM

May 2012
Another very interesting episode, really do wonder what the last episode of this series will offer, however I do think it will continue in a way with the 4 specials.
Nov 7, 2018 7:19 PM

Oct 2017
I'm sorry but this is how I felt the entire time this episode

and even the next few episodes the show is good but the writing is just so mehhhhhhhhhh it could of been great the idea was cool the characters are cool its just it trys to be dramatic and fails and there are obvious choices like rachel not bringing up wanting to die every episode or should I say every minute of every episodes, the fact that people do things just cause thats how things roll and this crap with zack bleeding out for like three entire episodes....

They have a small cast of characters as well, more time could of been developed into them, most of the scenes in most of the episodes go to waste, rachel should of sewn zack up seeings thats her thing instead of going to get medicine.

And the long episodes with the preacher could of been like one episode this entire show could of been 10-12 episodes not 16 and if it was going to be 16 they could at least put more thought into the choice of words and the actions that the characters make.

There is a scene but i wont say anything else on it that has a character be shot with an arrow when he has a gun and then gets shot with an arrow again because it needs to be edgy but he still has the gun and could of won????? Makes no sense.... edgy for no reason.

I will admit, zacks laugh grows on you, the actors seemed to get more in tune and voiced the characters better towards the end,

overall it was enjoyable it was just lackluster and the art and music and the overall idea were all great as well. Just executed shitly.
Hopefully the last 2-3 episodes to go make it better ya know. Heres hoping for a great ending!
GodOfWolvesNov 7, 2018 7:25 PM
Jan 30, 2019 10:36 AM

Nov 2018
Lmao that priest calling those three angels in comparison to our protagonist is the actual crazy thing there. I thought Gray was maybe the most interesting character when I read the summaries n skimmed through the game but he sure says plenty of nonsense. Then again he is a narcissist in himself, but ye still find him more interesting than other side-characters. I hate Danny in particular, other two I don't like either.
OrangeCloudsJan 30, 2019 10:40 AM
Jun 12, 2019 10:19 PM
Mar 2016
Phew, Zack's still alive thanks to Rachel's handywork! The duo are together once again and stronger than ever! I just adore their brother and sister-like bond. That flashback from Rachel has me wondering if there's a chance they may be half-siblings.
Jul 14, 2019 5:17 AM

May 2016
I didn't really like how the whole witch trial got resolved by Ray idolizing Zack but I guess that it gets a pass since everything that happened in the priest's floor barely made sense at all. Little did she know that she didn't really patch Isaac's gaping wound from the other side kek

Isaac got a backstory's that's pretty that of a classic creepypasta, oh my. Even though he revealed his backstory to her during that endless elevator ride, she won't reveal hers for some dumb reason. I like that twist that she's the resident of the final floor though.

Aug 11, 2019 6:46 PM

Nov 2014
i really hated the court part of the game it just took way too long im so glad they decided to make it short in the anime.

the best part of this game/anime is gonna be the last level. the ONA. cant wait for the 'final boss'
Mar 23, 2020 9:27 PM

Dec 2012
The last episode and this episode, I feel like this is somewhat referencing true life. The judgement of people, the people who tries to tell people they are God, another one who believes in other God, obsession for a perfect life, and Zack as an innocent one. I do not know if it makes sense since I am not good with English but I really think this anime is a metaphor of real life? Like every scene and every character represents something deeper.

- barely alive -
May 10, 2020 3:18 AM

Jul 2016
Kajo_Senpai69 said:
I didn't really like how the whole witch trial got resolved by Ray idolizing Zack but I guess that it gets a pass since everything that happened in the priest's floor barely made sense at all. Little did she know that she didn't really patch Isaac's gaping wound from the other side kek

Isaac got a backstory's that's pretty that of a classic creepypasta, oh my. Even though he revealed his backstory to her during that endless elevator ride, she won't reveal hers for some dumb reason. I like that twist that she's the resident of the final floor though.

I am glad I was not the only one thinking about that elevator taking foreever to go up one floor.
Oct 20, 2020 2:02 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Her floor? Do I finally get answers?

Jul 2, 2022 10:34 AM
Jul 2016
HES A BURNT VICTIM AND NOT A POC CHARACTER WTF
Jul 14, 2022 1:13 PM

Jan 2020
Somehow Zack is still alive.

Well, looks like we're finally going to start learning what the point of this entire place was. As of the Trial, it almost seems like it exists solely because of Rachel. Perhaps manifested from her guilt?

I mean, considering all the nonsense that's happened, it could be anything behind that door.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2018

166 by Nelelelen »»
Apr 7, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

36 by Elise_Eleanor237 »»
Mar 22, 6:09 PM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2018

69 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Nov 2, 2023 9:09 AM

» Is it good or bad?

egosumjohn - Jul 31, 2023

30 by IkaruFox »»
Sep 16, 2023 12:31 PM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 4 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 9, 2018

25 by Waifuspls547 »»
Sep 8, 2023 9:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.