Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 11 Discussion

Sep 14, 2018 5:26 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, this series really going into a direction with a darker religious theme. That priest still gives me the creeps as far as I'm concerned.

Rachel continues to deny that she's not a witch and wishes to be killed by Zack. Luckily for her, he reunites her when she needed the most. These two really are inseperable. As Rachel puts it, Zack is her God.

Modified by Stark700, Sep 14, 2018 6:14 AM

Sep 14, 2018 5:31 AM
Was a pretty episode

Sep 14, 2018 6:34 AM
Shingster

Funny in how the priest see's the guardians as having the hearts of angels though. But him seeing himself as a god was quite surprising. So that trial was an illusion huh a really real one though. But its good that in the end Rachel made it back with the medicine. The moment when Zack watches over Rachel as she rests was cute. Im curious to see what she actually said in that moment though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 14, 2018 7:43 AM
I think it was a good time to explain Rachel and Zack's relationship. Rachel has always been helped by Zack and they will always fight with it ,which is very interesting!
The next floor is B1... Rachel's secret will be revealed in this floor?
I can't wait for the next episode!

Sep 14, 2018 7:55 AM

ffs that was a hella of episode I don't care what other people say this anime is clearly one of the best animes of the season

Sep 14, 2018 9:12 AM

This was a very thought-provoking episode for me because it's a reminder, imo, that one's "God" or "gods" can be anything or anybody, depending on what they believe or trust in the most.

Sep 14, 2018 9:15 AM

Trust is the only word I'd say

Sep 14, 2018 10:01 AM
Anyone else find this series to be really try-hard? ...just me? Okay >.>

Sep 14, 2018 10:08 AM

Shit is about to get really creepy from this point on.

Sep 14, 2018 10:10 AM

Floor B1. Finally. This was probably one of the best parts of the game for me. Shit is about to go down and these next few episodes will decide whether this will be a good adaptation or not. Now it's Zack's turn to learn a little bit about Rachel for a change.
I just really hope they properly handle the big reveal since that moment was just so epic in the game. Still very happy with the show so far.

Sep 14, 2018 10:24 AM

I guess now it's finally time to learn more about Rachel.
"MAPPA is saving anime. I have spoken."

-Hayao Miyazaki, 2020 (source: dude trust me lol)

Sep 14, 2018 12:22 PM

I love how not many things happens in an episode and still this shit flies and when I less expect it the episode ends... That post credits scene tho, seems like we are going to know about Rachel next week.
Just give them a pair of over sized breasts and a happy ending and they'll oink for more every time

Mr. Burns

Sep 14, 2018 12:24 PM

I’m really curious what Rachel has been hiding, all along... The vibe I get is that she witnessed a murder, at the very least — maybe of her own mother, or someone else close to her. And either she blames herself for not doing or saying something about it, or perhaps she then struck out at the killer, and the whole affair traumatized her. That’s the bottom line that I get, she’s traumatized.

But then, this episode made me start to think that whatever she’s hiding may in some way be related to Zack. Or that, if he finds out that she is anything less than ‘pure’ and ‘innocent’, which she isn’t in her mind, either because she failed to speak up, or did in fact take a life, he may backpedal from his promise to ‘kill’ her, because then it wouldn’t be ‘fun’ or ‘satisfying’ for him, anymore.

I dunno if any of this is the case, or if there’s any truth to it. It all just my speculations, based on what little we know is actually going on.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~

Sep 14, 2018 2:03 PM
hmmm it was good episode but i feel it's going on another way out of the idea of whole anime..what gave me hope to is when rachel didn't want zack to know about her sins\mistakes so yeah i think the next episode will be 1: dramatic but so much mystery. 2: zack will hate her bc she lied and really tries to kill her?

Sep 14, 2018 3:30 PM

i just hope that both stay alive wont like too see zack kill rachel :/

Sep 14, 2018 5:53 PM

So it was just an illusion set up by that priest, I'm glad Ray is not really burnt. But why did the priest really give Ray the medicine though? I doubt it was because she threatened him with that knife.

Any ways I see Ray and Zack are getting closer to even Zack telling Ray a bit about his past, but I wonder what Rachel is hiding from Zack and what was she about to tell him?

This series is one of my favorite and I can't wait to watch it always.
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

Sep 14, 2018 6:04 PM

We need some answers regarding Rachel asap.
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake.

Sep 14, 2018 8:00 PM

The religious aspect of this series is especially pathetic.

Sep 14, 2018 9:29 PM

we've arrived at B1
The MC Guy Dont deserve the best Girl.

Sep 14, 2018 9:36 PM

Ray x Zack shippers UNITE, OH YES!!!!! XD

Sep 15, 2018 12:33 AM
The priest arc isn't quite up to my taste in general and is probably the weakest so far, more so than Eddie arc. Hopefully the upcoming twist that everyone who played the game is hyping up turns out to be really a real shocker :X
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 15, 2018 4:10 AM

I wonder what she wanted to tell Zack. Looks like they are on Rachel's floor now, next episode is going to be interesting.

Sep 15, 2018 5:37 AM

I like how the show handled the characters. Next episode, Rachel's floor!
Too hot to handle, too cold to hold!

Sep 15, 2018 7:04 AM

I'm really curious now, what did she do that made her think Zack might hate her?

Sep 15, 2018 8:34 AM

Rachel finally woke tf up from that illusion and recognized for what it was. She was a little badass too, using the knife to threaten the priest into showing her where the medicine was. Priest was like, "why don't you go by yourself?" and Rachel was like, "nope,bitch you comin wit me."

Honestly, didn't Rachel notice Zack's burn marks from before? You could tell even with the bandages.

Anyways, Zack was freaked out by Rachel when she admitted to being a groupie, just kidding, she sees him as her god and it's quite obvious what the last floor is. Rachel is lying and god hates liars, as the priest said.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Sep 15, 2018 10:40 AM

Why is she hugging a knife? She`s dumb...

Also is her confession her past or how she feels about him?, I really don`t know...

Sep 15, 2018 10:41 AM

It was okay. I can admire what they were tryna do with the 'thought provoking' content regarding the context of religion and gods, but it was a bit too bland for me to really buy into what was happening.

Sep 15, 2018 2:39 PM

This is only getting more and more boring... there's only 5 more episodes... I can... make it... zzzzzzz...
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?

Sep 15, 2018 2:42 PM

Not gonna lie, I felt like dropping this one at times but now I'm really hyped for next week !

Sep 15, 2018 6:00 PM

This religious theme has gotten a bit strange for me... However, the psychological and suspense element has died down considerably. Pity.

But it's nice to see a change in the character dynamics of Zack and Rachel from here on out. Did she pretty much confess to Zack??
I dunno...

Can't wait to see what happens nex

Sep 15, 2018 10:37 PM

Everyone is so twisted in this show...each floor resident blaming rachel to justify that they are right in their minds.... I hope they go deeper as to what this building really is....

Rachel what are you hiding girl

Sep 16, 2018 7:21 AM
omg this was amazing episode <3 She is dead already. thi sis truth

Sep 16, 2018 8:45 AM

The more I look at it the more I'm convinced the writer had a very superficial at best understanding of Christianity while writing the game.

Sep 16, 2018 5:31 PM

The more I look at it the more I'm convinced the writer had a very superficial at best understanding of Christianity while writing the game.

As a Christian? I don't agree and think he has really done his research.

sweetangie said:

F*CK YEAH, THAT SEWING SCENE WAS HOT. XD

Sep 16, 2018 6:13 PM

Chiibi said:

sweetangie said:

LOL!!!!! Oh yeah, it sure was: that how Rachel noticed he had burn marks in his body- and the best part of that scene THE BOTH WERE ALL ALONE and was Rachel turn out to be Zack's personal nurse ( as his goddess) who nursed him back with all the love and patience she has for him: the scene after she sewed him where Zack was looking at Rachel's sleep face IS SO CUTE!!!: he looked after her the same way she did for him: THAT'S THE POWER OF LOVE INDEED, GIVE US MORE RAY X ZACK MOMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 16, 2018 6:27 PM

sweetangie said:
Chiibi said:

LOL!!!!! Oh yeah, it sure was: that how Rachel noticed he had burn marks in his body- and the best part of that scene THE BOTH WERE ALL ALONE and was Rachel turn out to be Zack's personal nurse ( as his goddess) who nursed him back with all the love and patience she has for him: the scene after she sewed him where Zack was looking at Rachel's sleep face IS SO CUTE!!!: he looked after her the same way she did for him: THAT'S THE POWER OF LOVE INDEED, GIVE US MORE RAY X ZACK MOMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

YAP AND DON'T THINK I DIDN'T GIF EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF THAT PRECIOUS SHIT XD

Sep 16, 2018 6:55 PM

Chiibi said:
sweetangie said:

YAP AND DON'T THINK I DIDN'T GIF EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF THAT PRECIOUS SHIT XD

OH YES, THAT'S SO CUTE AND MEANINGFUL MOMENTS OF RAY X ZACK FROM THE LATEST: ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE !!!! It truly really give me a warm smile of my face, SO CUTE!!!) ^_^Thank you Chiibi-chan for sharing these touching and beautifully GIF scenes of your favorite couple here ( WHO SHIPS THEM TOGETHER FOR BADLY AS WE DO!!!!!! WE WANT MORE!!!!! A LOT MORE!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! they should ALWAYS AND FOREVER be TOGETHER LIKE THIS, NEVER BE INSEPARABLY!!!
Modified by sweetangie, Sep 16, 2018 7:02 PM

Sep 16, 2018 10:29 PM

Rachel & Zack relationship leveled-up a bit because she said " 'cause you are my God, Zack "
And then next episode i think Rachel relationship with Zack would reset to zero...lolz
4/5.

Sep 17, 2018 2:28 PM
This is my theory about the anime for the next episodes (in fact about rachel's past)

Sep 19, 2018 12:19 AM
Todays episode be like;
Priest: "... I am God"...
Rachel"... you are my God, Zach.."

Hahaha.. now everyone is God...

Anyways im so excited about what Rachel secret is all about...

Sep 20, 2018 2:42 PM

thank god (get it?) this arc is over I was really about to drop this because they tried way too hard to be "deep" and it was just so boring and forced. I feel like the previous episode and the first half of this one was just the priest guy saying "you're a witch" and Rachel saying "no I'm not!" and then the priest "BUT YOU HURT THESE PSYCHO MURDERERS RACHERU 😠". It's probably better for these who have played the game and know everything already, maybe this fake deep stuff this guy's been saying at least is somewhat relevant.

but then again, the story in general hasn't been great so far but at least the previous floors were entertaining. The only saving grace of this is the interactions between Rachel and Zack and since we're finally learning the backstory of Rachel in the next episodes I hope it will end on a good note
Modified by Darkbloom, Sep 20, 2018 2:45 PM

Sep 20, 2018 3:02 PM
The truth about floor 1 will be revealed!!!! And what Ray is hiding from Zack; something which she can't tell him????

Sep 25, 2018 12:27 AM

Hehe so Rachel lets Abraham go first through the door before she does to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Rachel is thinking ahead...

Well Rachel got the medicine for her God Zack...but I think she forgot the blood bag...

Zack had to go through hell...

So we saw Ray witness a murder or something. Well whatever she's hiding from Zack, we'll learn about it soon enough...

Sep 25, 2018 6:21 PM

I enjoyed this series quite a bit. I have a good feeling who killed Rachel's parents with all the clues we got, but IDK how Zack is involved though. I hope the specials come out soon.

Katsura janai, Zura da

Sep 26, 2018 3:11 AM

Are we finally going to learn about Rachel?

Sep 26, 2018 3:47 AM
WolfWood37 said:
Are we finally going to learn about Rachel?

we definitely will but the question is will it be worth it?

Nov 6, 2018 4:00 AM

Another very interesting episode, really do wonder what the last episode of this series will offer, however I do think it will continue in a way with the 4 specials.

Nov 7, 2018 7:19 PM

I'm sorry but this is how I felt the entire time this episode

and even the next few episodes the show is good but the writing is just so mehhhhhhhhhh it could of been great the idea was cool the characters are cool its just it trys to be dramatic and fails and there are obvious choices like rachel not bringing up wanting to die every episode or should I say every minute of every episodes, the fact that people do things just cause thats how things roll and this crap with zack bleeding out for like three entire episodes....

They have a small cast of characters as well, more time could of been developed into them, most of the scenes in most of the episodes go to waste, rachel should of sewn zack up seeings thats her thing instead of going to get medicine.

And the long episodes with the preacher could of been like one episode this entire show could of been 10-12 episodes not 16 and if it was going to be 16 they could at least put more thought into the choice of words and the actions that the characters make.

There is a scene but i wont say anything else on it that has a character be shot with an arrow when he has a gun and then gets shot with an arrow again because it needs to be edgy but he still has the gun and could of won????? Makes no sense.... edgy for no reason.

I will admit, zacks laugh grows on you, the actors seemed to get more in tune and voiced the characters better towards the end,

overall it was enjoyable it was just lackluster and the art and music and the overall idea were all great as well. Just executed shitly.
Hopefully the last 2-3 episodes to go make it better ya know. Heres hoping for a great ending!
Modified by GodOfWolves, Nov 7, 2018 7:25 PM

Jan 30, 2019 10:36 AM

Lmao that priest calling those three angels in comparison to our protagonist is the actual crazy thing there. I thought Gray was maybe the most interesting character when I read the summaries n skimmed through the game but he sure says plenty of nonsense. Then again he is a narcissist in himself, but ye still find him more interesting than other side-characters. I hate Danny in particular, other two I don't like either.
Modified by OrangeClouds, Jan 30, 2019 10:40 AM

Jun 12, 2019 10:19 PM
Phew, Zack's still alive thanks to Rachel's handywork! The duo are together once again and stronger than ever! I just adore their brother and sister-like bond. That flashback from Rachel has me wondering if there's a chance they may be half-siblings.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

Preview MangaManga Store