Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Sep 13, 2018 9:14 PM

Online
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 27398
Seiyuu Mamiko Noto has announced via her radio show Ohanashi Note on Friday that she has been married and is currently pregnant. She mentioned that she will continue working as a seiyuu.

Noto, having a healing voice, debuted as a minor role in Momoiro Sisters. She also voiced Fiona from Allison to Lillia, Felicità from Arcana Famiglia, Sawako Kuronuma from Kimi ni Todoke series, Ai Enma from Jigoku Shoujo series, Nodoka Miyazaki from Mahou Sensei Negima! series, and more. She is also a narrator. She also released a single titled Ao no Kiseki in November 23, 2011.

Source: animate Times
Modified by tsubasalover, Sep 13, 2018 10:19 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
 
#2
Sep 13, 2018 9:23 PM
IchiGOAT

Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 572
A big congratulations to one of my favorite seiyuu! Wishing her a happy married life and a healthy baby.
 
#3
Sep 13, 2018 9:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 390
Congratulations... The most soothing voice in the industry.
 
#4
Sep 13, 2018 9:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2040
One of the most adored by me seiyu, my sincere congratulations!
Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.
 
#5
Sep 13, 2018 9:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
Best wishes for the family! And good to know that she plans to keep working.
 
#6
Sep 13, 2018 10:12 PM

Online
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 4492
She voices a lot great servants in FGO too, congrats to her!
My Queens

 
#7
Sep 13, 2018 10:52 PM
Master Expander

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 10736
Mami is pregnant?! Mami!!!! Best wishes for our Mami!
 
#8
Sep 13, 2018 11:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 34
Congratulations, Mami-chan~!
 
#9
Sep 13, 2018 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 1051
I liked her work on Monster as Anna liebert.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.


I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.


 
Sep 13, 2018 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 176
Man, time surely flies.

This is wonderful news indeed.
 
Sep 14, 2018 12:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 14075
So happy for her! Wish her all the luck and happiness of the world!
 
Sep 14, 2018 12:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 182
Awww, my baby is married and pregnant?? my ship sunken atm though, i was shipping her with Sakurai Takahiro who is also married with someone else smh

I hope she'll have a healthy pregnancy. <3 also it's nice to know she'll continue to voice acting while she's pregnant. I'm proud of her <3

feels like i'm the one who is married and pregnant by sharing her happiness as a huge fangirl of her lol

I wonder how Nakamura Yuuichi feels about this news btw? haha.

 
Sep 14, 2018 3:04 AM
Shingster

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 2088
Wow congrats to her for both her marriage and her pregnancy.
Hope that she will be able to create a happy family when her child is born.

I been in love with her calming voice since seeing her in A certain magical index and Hanasaku. Her current role in Cells at work is one of the highlights of that show too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Sep 14, 2018 3:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4206
When a seiyuu gets married, why do they never say to whom?

Is the seiyuu's fanbase in Japan so retarded that they'll send death threats to the spouse?
Modified by IpreferEcchi, Sep 14, 2018 3:14 AM



There will be a blog link here eventually.



Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
 
Sep 14, 2018 4:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1985
IpreferEcchi said:
When a seiyuu gets married, why do they never say to whom?

Is the seiyuu's fanbase in Japan so retarded that they'll send death threats to the spouse?


I'd say yes. If you know Japanese otaku, they can act extremely retarded. So sending death threats wouldn't be a stretch.

 
Sep 14, 2018 6:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 2072
Congratulations. Love your voice as always.
 
Sep 14, 2018 6:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 13103
IpreferEcchi said:
When a seiyuu gets married, why do they never say to whom?

Is the seiyuu's fanbase in Japan so retarded that they'll send death threats to the spouse?


Otaku/anime culture in Japan is much weirder than you expected it to be.
 
Sep 14, 2018 11:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1199
Heard this via her radio show. Really happy for her. As one of my favorite seiyuu I hope she is happy and forms a great family. Hopefully no disgusting fucks go threatening her or her family.
 
Sep 14, 2018 12:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 182
So, one of users from MAL posted a photo for her birthday on 2016 and as you can see she has a ring on her finger;



which means she might have been married for a while and seems to be she's annoucing her marriage news now. yeah i'm a filthy stalker lol

 
Sep 14, 2018 12:54 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1195
Congratulations Ms Noto. May you have a happy family life.
 
Sep 15, 2018 2:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 89
Vargnatt said:
So, one of users from MAL posted a photo for her birthday on 2016 and as you can see she has a ring on her finger


That isn't the ring finger, though.
We're the same. Nuisances with nowhere to go.
 
Sep 15, 2018 2:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 6802
^^^ @Vargnatt
^ @Jigsy
Don't they also have "engagement rings" in Japan? Might be that.
 
Sep 15, 2018 2:54 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
IpreferEcchi said:
When a seiyuu gets married, why do they never say to whom?

They do though? Unless they're not married to someone part of the industry or a public figure, which makes sense.
 
Sep 15, 2018 3:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 89
Grey-Zone said:
^^^ @Vargnatt
^ @Jigsy
Don't they also have "engagement rings" in Japan? Might be that.


Surely that still goes on the ring finger, though?

That said, I could understand if they're trying to be elusive.
We're the same. Nuisances with nowhere to go.
 
Sep 15, 2018 3:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 6802
Jigsy said:
Grey-Zone said:
^^^ @Vargnatt
^ @Jigsy
Don't they also have "engagement rings" in Japan? Might be that.


Surely that still goes on the ring finger, though?

That said, I could understand if they're trying to be elusive.


It IS the ring-finger (4th finger counting from the thumb) of the right hand though. Though I have forgotten whether the "correct" hand is left or right and whether there's a difference between engagement ring finger and marriage ring finger.
 
Sep 15, 2018 6:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 89
It's the correct finger, but the wrong hand. :P
We're the same. Nuisances with nowhere to go.
 
Sep 20, 2018 11:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 6825
Congratulations!
But I still need to riot for Nakamura Yuuichi xD
"Signature removed"
 
Dec 14, 2018 9:49 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1
Vargnatt said:
Awww, my baby is married and pregnant?? my ship sunken atm though, i was shipping her with Sakurai Takahiro who is also married with someone else smh

I hope she'll have a healthy pregnancy. <3 also it's nice to know she'll continue to voice acting while she's pregnant. I'm proud of her <3

feels like i'm the one who is married and pregnant by sharing her happiness as a huge fangirl of her lol

I wonder how Nakamura Yuuichi feels about this news btw? haha.


Thought I'm the only one shipping her with Sakurai Takahiro lol but anyway! Congratulations for this great news. Wishing her having a healthy pregnancy and happy family in the future!
 
Jan 1, 8:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 182
fujitayuuka said:
Vargnatt said:
Awww, my baby is married and pregnant?? my ship sunken atm though, i was shipping her with Sakurai Takahiro who is also married with someone else smh

I hope she'll have a healthy pregnancy. <3 also it's nice to know she'll continue to voice acting while she's pregnant. I'm proud of her <3

feels like i'm the one who is married and pregnant by sharing her happiness as a huge fangirl of her lol

I wonder how Nakamura Yuuichi feels about this news btw? haha.


Thought I'm the only one shipping her with Sakurai Takahiro lol but anyway! Congratulations for this great news. Wishing her having a healthy pregnancy and happy family in the future!


Same sis, same i was shipping her with Sakurai (even though it's ruined :( ) for years and i'm glad i wasn't only one too <3 :p
Modified by Vargnatt, Feb 11, 1:40 PM

 
Jan 1, 1:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 3545
I really love her voice acting, I wish her all the happiness :D
Marie Antoinette is a JoJo
 
Top