Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 13, 2018 9:24 PM
Jan 2013
And to all those saying Rem is dumb, I recommend you to put more attention to the anime , Rem though that if Klem hurted someone she would awaken as the demon lord
Sep 13, 2018 9:26 PM

Nov 2011
bondtux said:
SoraSenpai said:

Uh Useless? I mean he ran around town non-stop looking for Rem and Klem.
Plus Add in MORE character development for him as well. When he's trying to come to terms speaking to the Guild members but has a hard time speaking normally to them because he never speaks normally.

I thought this was a really good episode for Diablo.

We might had very different side of view about "useless" here... im not sure i cant explain it or not due my bad english.
If by not doing anything...then Yes he was useless in this episode. He didn't kill anyone and he failed to save Rem. *shrug* But his character gained some more development in the process.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 13, 2018 9:47 PM

Jan 2012
Damn cliffhanger...

I'm sure the next episode is going to be awesome.
Sep 13, 2018 9:58 PM

Jan 2013
Now i hate Alicia and i hope Diablo will take care of her but knowing this anime i know that it won't happen...
Oh cmon, that was a bit too much Rem, telling her to not use her powers just to see yourself getting killed.
The priest guy is probably already dead now Alicia is the last one ;)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 13, 2018 10:00 PM

Mar 2018
everything turned out to be so obvious, hope at least the final battle live up to expectations
Sep 14, 2018 12:24 AM
Sep 2018
If i were diablo, i would kill the chruch guy and alicia slowly by removing one limb at a time and also skinning and chopping those limbs right in front of their eyes...and many more things too.
Jeez this episode really made my blood boil, i just hoped the church guy had gotten his deserved punishment rather than just instant death.👿😡
Sep 14, 2018 12:25 AM
Jun 2014
Latest episode was stupid, Rem keep getting herself hurt protecting Klem asking her to keep her promise is just stupid. Letting Klem kill some garbage isn't an issue, arousing her hatred towards humans is the problem even Alicia whispered to her the truth and she still didn't realize.

Alicia gave out so many clues that she is on Demon Lord side, Diablo never notice or even be cautious of her. Diablo search rem until nightfall, still not found and also failed to ask for help
And the fact that Diablo didn't kill that god complex guy led to this situation. Can this show get any worse?
lKinolSep 14, 2018 1:19 AM
Sep 14, 2018 12:32 AM
Feb 2014
Man, this episode was vexing. How can you let someone who passionately tortured someone die with just a single painless hit?

Btw, how the heck can you call yourself a top spell-based game character without having any mobile or tracking spell? He was basicly running around looking like a fool lol.

P.s don't take it too seriously. I know it's for the plot.
gojiniiSep 14, 2018 12:38 AM
Sep 14, 2018 12:47 AM

Mar 2014
Well that was a pretty bad episode, like I get what direction they were trying to go for but I felt a lot of the way how things turned out was just handled poorly.

So first off the way Diablo and Shera got separated with everyone was just bad, like Alicia just dragged Klem off to some alley with Rem even following them and just leaving behind Diablo and Shera just cause the plot demanded them separated. Like there were other ways you can get them separated without making look so obvious as having Alicia literally just dragging Klem with Rem following and not even saying a word to Diablo and Shera.

Secondly the way Rem kept Klem from stopping the torture because of a "promise". Like I get she doesn't want Klem to awaken her Demon Lord side by trying to fight off (and kill) them but jeez what did you honestly think was going to happen?! They were set to torture and kill you no question about it while Klem was watching, if anything Rem's just making it worse by having Klem watch them slowly torture her to death. Also Rem didn't think that maybe after killing her off they'd move on and interrogate/torture Klem as well? Then finding out she's a fallen/Demon Lord and will try to kill her? Again I get the direction it was trying to go to with Klem awakening and everything but man the way they had to make it happen was just dumb.

And lastly the scene with Diablo trying to ask the adventurers guild for help. Once again I get what they were trying to go for and it could have even been a powerful scene, Diablo has been putting on the Demon Lord persona this whole time and for once I thought he was going to cave in and break his character for the sake of his friends perhaps even getting on his knees to plead them for help. But once again it just gets ruined with some boy conveniently running in at the same time with info that Rem and a little girl was conveniently spotted going to the church outside of town.

So far I've actually found this series to be surprisingly well written for the most part but this episode has been a bit disappointing to say the least.
Sep 14, 2018 1:48 AM

Nov 2017
Laxus_Flash said:
If i were diablo, i would kill the chruch guy and alicia slowly by removing one limb at a time and also skinning and chopping those limbs right in front of their eyes...and many more things too.
Jeez this episode really made my blood boil, i just hoped the church guy had gotten his deserved punishment rather than just instant death.👿😡

too damn edgy... but who cares about how alicia dies.... just burn her alive>save her>cure her > burn her again > repeat
Now Loading.....
Sep 14, 2018 3:36 AM
Nov 2015
To clear the miss understanding why diablo did not teleport.

Because he did not know rem location, the teleport skill only work when he know the place and visit once.

Okay diablo not very op don't compare him to ains

In LN there a samurai girl level 200 compare diablo only level 150.
Yes in LN already introduce more powerful character than diablo.

Yes I know you all want krum kill people, but did you really want to teach small children to do killing. That's evil.
redcobraSep 14, 2018 3:40 AM
Sep 14, 2018 4:33 AM

Jan 2013
Dumb episode. Diablo being this stupid made me mad.
Sep 14, 2018 5:39 AM

May 2012
I can't wait for the final fight in next episode. I wonder what level is this Klem's Demon Lord ?!

I hope this show get 2nd season

Sep 14, 2018 7:37 AM
Jan 2018
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!!!!
Sep 14, 2018 8:43 AM
Nov 2016
There's something I don't like about this episode. Could it be everyone being completely inept. This was probably the worst episode so far. I only felt irritation rather than enjoyment. Alicia being an antagonist isn't a terrible plot point, but it'll annoy me if 2 episodes later everything comes back to normal.

The only good thing I can say about this episode is Rem finally starting to get some sort of development. Otherwise I don't think there's anything else. It wasn't emotional, just irritating and uninspired.
weed lol
Sep 14, 2018 10:15 AM

Jun 2009
You need help? No, I'm fine *dead*

Well, this whole episode felt off somehow...
Sep 14, 2018 11:48 AM

Apr 2016
I can probably think of a thousand ways hwo they could've avoidee this shit.
Regardless.
It was exciting how fast shit the fan.
And boy were people misleaded thinking Alicia was a member of the harem xD
Sep 14, 2018 2:53 PM
Sep 2018
[quote=bondtux]
Laxus_Flash said:

too damn edgy... but who cares about how alicia dies.... just burn her alive>save her>cure her > burn her again > repeat [/quote
bondtux said:
Laxus_Flash said:

too damn edgy... but who cares about how alicia dies.... just burn her alive>save her>cure her > burn her again > repeat

I'd love if i could do it myself and also make some stew out of their body parts and feed their friends and family afterwards...
Sep 14, 2018 8:36 PM

Jul 2016
xeco said:
And to all those saying Rem is dumb, I recommend you to put more attention to the anime , Rem though that if Klem hurted someone she would awaken as the demon lord

SoraSenpai said:

I also love how people in here all are "Oh Rems stupid blah blah blah she could have escaped and kicked their asses."
1. CLEARLY not. Saddler is a boss and easily handled Rem earlier.
2. WE including the characters in the anime do not know what the extent of Klems powers are. She is not fully awakened and we have yet to see her right in this current form.
So Rem protecting Klem and telling her to run away instead of fighting is understandable.

People aren't getting mad because she didn't let her kill them but cause she didn't even let her take her and run away.
Sep 14, 2018 10:38 PM

Oct 2007
Rem should have not have stopped Klem from using her powers to escape their capture, then all this would not have happened. Should have allowed Klem to beat up the paladins, but she prefer to enjoy the torture. Rem was handed the idiot ball here for plot convenience.

Sad this anime would be ending soon... hope it sells well. Need season 2!!!!!
Sep 14, 2018 10:40 PM

Nov 2013
Saddler is not only mental, but also stupid. Doesn't recognize an actual demon worshipper, when she's in front of him. And his death was too easy. How his eyes bled and he realized that he's done for was still satisfying.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Sep 15, 2018 1:58 AM

Aug 2018
That biscuit song at the start of the episode gave me already my daily diabetes.
Intro ends and we have a mother fucking tea break!

I knew I didn't liked Alicia for a reason.
Also RIP REM!? NOES! DON'T HURT A NEKO! o(;_;)o

What Loli Demon Glebsklem is evolving?
Loli Demon Glebsklem is now Zecrom (Pokémon) with oppai LUL.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Sep 15, 2018 2:29 AM

Sep 2010
Oi, Rem... even the loli demon lord who remembers almost nothing of the ways of the world can see you need help. Why not take it? Not like it matters if she accidentally uses too much strength on Saddler while you make your escape.

This anime doesn't do anywhere near enough to hide Alicia's intentions.
Sep 15, 2018 3:36 AM

Sep 2014
This might actually be my favourite anime this season

I did not see Rem actually getting tortured/killed. I was sure some BS magic or the collar would guide Diablo to her in time.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 15, 2018 6:03 AM

Jan 2016
I don't see why so many complaining about this episode. It's an Ecchi ffs, not Steins;Gate lol.

I really enjoyed this episode, looking forward to the Klem vs Diablo fight that's been in the OP the entire time.
Also, Alicia worst girl.
Sep 15, 2018 9:09 AM

Sep 2018
salbery755 said:
Tachi27 said:
por lo que entiendo Rem murió o no? que alguien me explique

No ha muerto, pero si esta al borde de la muerte, tu sabes que el héroe siempre llega al ultimo momento a rescatar a la chica en peligro (espero que sea así)

Si fue tan predecible que eso pasaría, creo que también lo es con la recuperación de Rem
Sep 15, 2018 9:25 AM

Nov 2011
DarkLunacy said:
xeco said:

SoraSenpai said:

I also love how people in here all are "Oh Rems stupid blah blah blah she could have escaped and kicked their asses."
1. CLEARLY not. Saddler is a boss and easily handled Rem earlier.
2. WE including the characters in the anime do not know what the extent of Klems powers are. She is not fully awakened and we have yet to see her right in this current form.
So Rem protecting Klem and telling her to run away instead of fighting is understandable.

People aren't getting mad because she didn't let her kill them but cause she didn't even let her take her and run away.

they were not going to escape from these Paladins though. Saddler can petrify people as we figured out when his magic was reflected. Again though it all comes back to how strong Klem is in her unawakened form.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 15, 2018 3:57 PM

Jul 2016
SoraSenpai said:
DarkLunacy said:

they were not going to escape from these Paladins though. Saddler can petrify people as we figured out when his magic was reflected. Again though it all comes back to how strong Klem is in her unawakened form.

During the cage scene, she could've just break it and get away as fast as possible.
I doubt he was even strong enough for it to affect someone like the Demon Lord everyone was so scared of.
Sep 15, 2018 4:18 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Ok episode. I thought Rem was dead for good but idk, Diablo did give Shera a bunch of potions so shes probably alive.
Sep 15, 2018 6:19 PM

Dec 2016
Alicia look what you've done ya bitch
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 15, 2018 7:25 PM

Jul 2017
I'd want Rem to be confirmed dead for impact sake, but given the nature of the series I think it's pretty obvious she's gonna live
Sep 16, 2018 2:34 AM
Feb 2018
MomoSinX said:
I am going to call bullshit if they will try to redeem Alicia after this.

I agree, but suspect they will let her be redeemed just by virtue of her Am a Cute Girl plot armor.
MetalsludgeSep 16, 2018 2:41 AM
Sep 16, 2018 3:04 AM

Oct 2008
OMG! This show keeps getting better and better.
Too bad it's gonna end..the season.
ouch poor Rem! she got wrecked severely!
Diablo ain't gonna have his revenge anymore on that scum Paladin!
Damn you sly Alicia! I hope you extremely pay for what you have done to your allies/friends!
5/5!

Sep 16, 2018 6:08 AM

Nov 2014
It's a little late to be pulling this, it's the 2nd last episode. This isn't going to end on a satisfying note.

Narratively I doubt Rem will end up dying, at least if they don't plan to end it in some weird anime original ending. I think the source material is much longer, and I suspect if the story continues, it'd be with Rem and Shera. Heck maybe even with Klem and Alicia too, for the full harem reunion.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Sep 16, 2018 11:26 AM
Aug 2014
Qio420 said:
um...so my waifu rem is dead?
im dead inside

Listen to the preview of next episode.
Sep 16, 2018 11:29 AM
Aug 2014
Okay, so Rem was a little stupid, but who cares. The idiot is going to live. This hasn't decreased my enjoyment of the show.
Sep 17, 2018 2:49 AM

Jul 2012
Holy FUCK the sheer incompetence, stupidity and uselessness of these characters had me cringing at my monitor with disbelief. I kind of shrugged it off prior to this episode like you would with any other shitty harem anime but god damn it these characters are so BAD. Generally I can deal with tropey poorly written characters if they're just your standard cliches but that's no longer the case with this show's characters. My suspension of disbelief ends when i need to treat characters as people with down-syndrome to accept their actions as appropriate. Honestly, Alicia is right, none of these extra-chromosome braindead, 50 IQ fucking terribly written characters in this stupidly written show deserve to live.
SnakesSep 17, 2018 2:55 AM
Sep 17, 2018 6:22 AM

Aug 2017
This episode was so silly. Stupid Rem, it's your fault. You should tell to Krebskulm just "Don't kill anyone, we just get out of here quickly". Every character was pretty dumb too (Rem and Klem just go with Alicia without saying anything to Diablo and Diablo doesn't realize that them has just left their presence)

The only good thing is that Saddler is dead (I hope that Rem too for being so retarded).
NurguburuSep 17, 2018 6:54 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 17, 2018 4:53 PM

Nov 2013
yep, even tho i was loving most of this show... this episode was seriously ... bad (enough to make me wanna drop it by at least 3 points...whatever i'll just suck it and finish next episode lmao)
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Sep 17, 2018 11:44 PM
Jun 2014
Can you re vote, I think I was too kind voting "okay". "Hated it" is better for this ep
Sep 18, 2018 9:02 AM
Dec 2017
I kinda like Alicia's new personality. I don't blame Rem for not asking for help as I do think that her stupidity was needed to make that climax. That biscuit song was so childish and Shera....just no. I never liked Shera anyways. Diablo has teleportation magic so why didn't he use it to save his friends?
Overall I did like this episode but I think that a lot of potential was wasted
Sep 20, 2018 11:24 PM
Mar 2017
Xiro said:
I'm of previous opinions that everyone was stupid today(except Shera I guess, who acted appropriately on her own, which is surprising). Really annoyed that they basically ignored previous events just to push this dumb catalyst to awaken Krebsklum. Didn't tell Shera to help him look right away, didn't use ANY magic, even the teleportation spell that allowed him to go to Rem once directly before from literal miles away. Or are they going to say "he was just lucky that time" after the fact? Don't introduce limitless OP plot armor BS if you're not going to utilize it as common sense dictates.

I don't know how things go in the Manga, but this was extremely disappointing to me. The only part that wasn't boring or irritating for me was that he had to ponder over his position as demon lord to try asking for help(even though he didn't in the end??).

I'm not usually so critical(my favorite anime all have gaping flaws after all) but I hope the writers are genuinely ashamed of this episode.

Do not forget the child who gave the information to the guild.
If the "pacifist" girls had taken out the sheets that covered them, they would get the information that a girl and a slave were being taken to church much faster
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Sep 22, 2018 8:29 AM

Feb 2014
"don't use your powers to kill mortals"

"our promisse!"

you guys seriously?!

Bakabakashi, this was enjoyable until this stupid and cliche outcome. What a turn off
Sep 25, 2018 7:47 PM

Dec 2015
This show has finally hit the rock-bottom with this episode. Hah...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 12, 2018 3:37 PM

May 2012
Damn that ending! Poor Rem and wow that awakening! Really great development to be honest. Really do wonder what the last episode will offer!
Jan 12, 2019 8:02 AM

Jul 2013
This happens because the good guys don't want to kill. If Diablo killed Saddler back then this wouldn't have happened. Because of this, this will never be like Overlord cause that show doesn't care about your feelings, if someone's gonna die, they'll die. Like this for example, do you think Rem would die? Fuck no. And with that bitch Alicia. Don't give me another sob story about her. It doesn't matter what happened to her in the past, she's a fucking traitor so she has to die as simple as that.
Jan 12, 2019 5:06 PM
Dec 2017
good lord, this episode ruined the entire series for me. I hope the next fixes it somewhat
Jan 14, 2019 9:31 PM
Jan 2018
Noooooo, Lemmuh :( :( :( :(

Actually really liked this episode, even though my favorite character just got stabbed to death by some asshole. It really drew me in and once again showed the potential of this anime. What a comeback after the last one.

Mar 10, 2019 1:59 AM

Mar 2015
Being Rem is suffering... though she could've avoided that easily...

Mar 26, 2019 1:03 PM

Jun 2017
this was a pretty damn good episode. the season has been just average/meh,but this one episode was legit quite good and quite emotional. sucks that a second season wasnt announced :/
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 2 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

37 by WeAreBlank20 »»
Apr 7, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

36 by WeAreBlank20 »»
Apr 7, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 3 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 9, 2018

25 by CL12W »»
Mar 23, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2018

206 by razisgosu »»
Jan 3, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2018

113 by aod-kun »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.