Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2018 5:37 AM
Sep 2018
This is so amazing but where is the episode 74 and the others
Sep 21, 2018 9:36 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I love how we're just watching Naruto again just with slightly different variables. lol
We had our invasion during the chunin exam, we have our team member possibly going rogue.
Like, hey I'm not complaining, but I just can't help but draw parallels all the time.
So anyway, more Suigetsu. <3 What a beauty!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 25, 2018 1:50 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Seems Naruto is also in hot water regarding Mitsuki as well. Considering Orochimaru's crimes Mitsuki would most probably have found it hard to stay within the village. Nice to see Karin and Sugitsu again after all this time. Things sure got heated in the convo with Orochimaru but his words were correct. But rather than let gloom take him its good Boruto and Sarada are even more determined to find Mitsuki. Looks like it will be a confrontation between friends next.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2019 3:03 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Seriously? How did the transformation jutsu fool Yamato and his team so perfectly like that? God, this is actually hilarious, even Orochimaru’s lost his evil-ish side of his. Mystery is still holding up quite fine though, curious to see what and why Mitsuki is out on the run without informing Orochimaru at that too. Karen’s short return was a nice addition. To be honest, this whole arc reminds me of Sasuke’s leave from Konohagakure with a little less thought and more convenience factor. As such, not the greatest of starts, but I hope the mystery art will at least be handled well enough.

Looks like the Ino-Cho-Shikadai is here to intercept the two, I wonder how Boruto and Sarada will get out of this little pinch.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 16, 2019 12:31 PM

May 2010
They keep destroying Yamato's badass image, disappointed.
Mar 29, 2019 12:27 PM

Jan 2013
Wait, didnt they find Mitsuki's headband, yet they're chasing Mitsuki (Sarada) with a headband ...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Yesterday, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 293 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2023

145 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.