Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 13, 2018 7:36 PM

Sep 2018
Cosmos said:
abucklitty said:

How do you know? Did you ask her how she felt?

Usually female mice become heavily lethargic and all hidey after their companion dies. Well my mouse, honestly acted like nothing happened when I placed the dead corpse of the dead mouse in front of her and after that, yep same thing. No sign of change. ¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯

Hmmm... your story isn't adding up *adjusts glasses*

Maybe the mouse wasn't actually dead?

What even made you think the mouse was dead? Did you get mad and hit it, accidently knocking it out which is why it wasn't moving, and then buried it while it was unconscious thinking it was dead?
Sep 13, 2018 7:39 PM

Jun 2015
abucklitty said:
Cosmos said:

Usually female mice become heavily lethargic and all hidey after their companion dies. Well my mouse, honestly acted like nothing happened when I placed the dead corpse of the dead mouse in front of her and after that, yep same thing. No sign of change. ¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯

Hmmm... your story isn't adding up *adjusts glasses*

Maybe the mouse wasn't actually dead?

What even made you think the mouse was dead? Did you get mad and hit it, accidently knocking it out which is why it wasn't moving, and then buried it while it was unconscious thinking it was dead?

Trust me, when you know something is dead, it's dead.

wtf of course not! smh smh I'm not some sick animal abuser if that's what you're implying.
haha don't be trying to criminalize me dude
CosmosSep 13, 2018 7:44 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2018 7:41 PM
Jul 2018
2 cats and a Betta fish. I used to have a rose hair tarantula too but it died :/
Sep 13, 2018 8:47 PM

Feb 2015
i have a cat Heidi we've had her since 2011, we had a Dachshund named Hannah but she passed away about a month ago, she was 14 at the time.
Sep 13, 2018 8:52 PM

Jun 2016
3 dogs and 2 cats, just got one of the dogs about a week ago she's still a puppy
Sep 13, 2018 9:03 PM

Sep 2017
I have two dogs like this:

This is a filler text please ignore LOL

Decide once every certain number of years which members of the ruling class will oppress and crush the people in parliament: this is the true essence of bourgeois parliamentarism, not only in the constitutional parliamentary monarchies but in the most democratic republics
- The State and Revolution (September 1917), Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov "Lenin".
Sep 14, 2018 8:37 AM

Apr 2014
traed said:
I have a cat and I take care of currently two stray cats that live outside hanging out on my front porch. Those strays don't let me touch them though. There is other ferral and stray cats in my neighbourhood I see often and had raised a few as kittens in the past because they were sick. I have had many pets over the years.

Bambi said:
I have a pet cat but I'd like to have a pet otter or fox.

A fox is doable because there are domesticated foxes. More wild than other dogs but tame enough to have as a pet. Foxes are really cute especially fennic foxes and arctic foxes.
Definitely, but what about the otters!? I've seen some videos of people keeping them as pets and they're pretty darn cute. I love how sleek they look.
Sep 14, 2018 2:18 PM

Mar 2008
Bambi said:
traed said:
I have a cat and I take care of currently two stray cats that live outside hanging out on my front porch. Those strays don't let me touch them though. There is other ferral and stray cats in my neighbourhood I see often and had raised a few as kittens in the past because they were sick. I have had many pets over the years.

A fox is doable because there are domesticated foxes. More wild than other dogs but tame enough to have as a pet. Foxes are really cute especially fennic foxes and arctic foxes.
Definitely, but what about the otters!? I've seen some videos of people keeping them as pets and they're pretty darn cute. I love how sleek they look.

Otters can be cute but they can bite with their strong sharp teeth. They require a large outdoor enclosure to live in with a lot of fresh water to swim in. Also expensive to take care of and they need a lot of things to do.

I looked it up and apparently fennic foxes are docile like cats but they get really anxious in captivity.
Sep 15, 2018 7:09 AM

Apr 2014
traed said:
Bambi said:

Otters can be cute but they can bite with their strong sharp teeth. They require a large outdoor enclosure to live in with a lot of fresh water to swim in. Also expensive to take care of and they need a lot of things to do.

I looked it up and apparently fennic foxes are docile like cats but they get really anxious in captivity.
That's ok, I have a big backyard. I don't think we have otters here though. ;C
Sep 15, 2018 7:18 AM

Dec 2014
Hatred said:
i have a dog that annoys the shit outta me and i miss my rabbits
Himikou said:
Just annoying dog that looks like white sausage and 3 nameless cats.
Is it so hard to find a dog that is not annoying.

Yulin exists for a reason.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Sep 16, 2018 4:13 AM

Aug 2018
I hope to buy a parrot one day. Always loved those.
Sep 16, 2018 8:11 AM

Oct 2014
2 cats, a goldfish, 2 bearded dragons, a leopard gecko and a red-eyed crocodile skink
Sep 16, 2018 9:23 AM

Jul 2017
none and I would never have one because I am a cleaning freak
though my family has a cat and I made a hat for it XD
I would love to have some fish as pet honestly I like fish
Sep 16, 2018 9:54 AM
Jul 2018
I have a cat right now. I want to get a second one, but my boyfriend worries we won't be able to take them with us when we move in a few years. So that's on hold til we know for sure. I'd also like to buy some pretty fish
Sep 17, 2018 6:27 AM

Sep 2017
I have a dog and several cats. I used to own some bettas and guppies but they died in the aquarium for unknown reasons...
Sep 17, 2018 6:40 AM

Sep 2013
I had 4 dogs, but know I just have a cat named hanekawa, it's really fat and I love it.
Sep 17, 2018 10:37 AM

May 2013
I had 2 dogs, but recently one of them died at the age of 15... I buried her myself... pretty sad, but I will always remember her so it's okay.

My other one isn't as dear to my heart yet lol, he's pretty cute though.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Sep 18, 2018 9:16 AM

May 2016
I have two dogs, a mix between German Shepherd and God knows what other breed female, and a male dog who looks like a mix of Pinscher and Dachshund. I really love them, but the small one can be really annoying. He's too active xd
Sep 18, 2018 10:09 AM
Jul 2018
So far i don't own none of them. I'd Like a PITBULL but it cost a lot :(
Sep 19, 2018 4:46 PM

Apr 2017
I have many humans😶... it's a joke, I have 2 plump cats and in my parents' house I have three dogs and five turtles.

I also apologize for my poor English 😊
Sep 19, 2018 6:16 PM

Feb 2018
I have several mostly "unadoptable" cats.
Sep 19, 2018 8:49 PM
Jul 2018
i have a boring leopard gecko named leo.
Sep 19, 2018 9:00 PM
Jul 2016
I used to have birds but they lived outside

Sep 19, 2018 9:10 PM

Oct 2016
I got a black and white cat. He's just super fucking cute, and I love him to death. I don't care much about animals, but my kitty is just too adorable- even though he can be a total cunt from time to time.
Sep 19, 2018 10:39 PM

Aug 2017
I have 3 cats and would love a fourth. Currently a blonde tabby, a calico + tortoiseshell with a perfet split face pattern, and a black cat.
My fourth cat has to be a gray tabby because they are just so fucking cute, they are the cattest cats ever.
Sep 27, 2018 10:40 AM

Aug 2015
I had a cat but i'm allergic to cats :c lmao

Sep 30, 2018 8:38 PM

Jun 2015
I've got multiple cats at my place, they're quite dumb n annoying but I still love them
Oct 1, 2018 1:13 PM
Jul 2018
A cat named Prince Loki Laufeyson the second. (Loki for short)
He is a sweet and Spoiled cat.

Yes he is named after Loki from the Marvel series.
Oct 1, 2018 1:16 PM

May 2017
I have an adorable, evil white cat named Ciel. Like, he is really unfriendly and constantly bites me, but I love him to death.

I convinced my mum of the name because he has bright blue eyes, like the sky (hence ciel, which is sky in French), but really I just wanted him to be named after Ciel Phantomhive :)
Oct 12, 2018 8:21 PM

Dec 2015
Currently I own a black, mixed-breed dog, but I also used to have a tortoise, two fish, a hamster, a guinea pig and a couple of birds.
Oct 12, 2018 8:43 PM

Mar 2016
i've chickens in my back yard!!!
and also two cats, a stray i found a few years ago and named neko ( dont judge my 12 y/o weeb ass ) and an adorable white kitty i named wynne ( see: DA:O )

i also used to have budgies, rabbits, a duck, dogs, turtles,,
Oct 12, 2018 9:27 PM

Aug 2017
I own 3 cats and wouldn't own any other animal. I am totally willing to have more cats, but I would never have a dog, a guinea pig, whatever. Not because I don't like them but because it's a different dynamic and different kind of affection.
A cat is understanding and balanced, if you get it young it's easier for the cat to adapt to you. The cat likes attention but enjoys solitude, the cleanest (I clean the litterbox once a day and that's it) and you don't have to walk them.
Oct 12, 2018 10:12 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I have a cute turtle. She's a red-eared slider ever so creatively named Turt. <3 I got her from a classmate in fourth grade (2003?) not as a baby or anything, though my mom swears she was the size of a quarter when we got her. She definitely wasn't. When we got her on that rainy day (my mom wasn't there), I heard from my classmate's mom that she already gave birth, but my mom insists that she was a baby when we got her.;; Like... I have pictures? She was pretty big. SO whenever mother's day rolls around, I celebrate my turtle too. :'D

Friggen love my turtle. She bites and scratches the hell out of me but whatever. I just feel terrible that my parents moved her outside in the garage (TERRIBLE and really bad with the temperatures). She used to be in my room and we'd have a good time-- and I'd never have to worry about her hibernating. :C
I feel like I don't take care of her well enough-- especially since I can no longer watch her at all times.
Another reason I wanna move is to be able to have her by my side again and I'd be able to take care of her properly without my parents looming and deciding what's best when it's not.

She's also our last pet. All our fish were eaten, our dog died, my brother's frog died-- though he stuck in there for like nine whole years when it was supposed to only live for one year so that's pretty darn good. But yeah, Turt's the only one left and I hope she lives a lot longer!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Oct 12, 2018 10:36 PM

Sep 2015
I own 5 dogs ( a boxer, a maltese, a poodle & 2 mongrel dogs) & two turtles.

「 ⚠︎ 
Oct 12, 2018 10:39 PM

Nov 2008
None. Never was interested. Seems like everyone here has them.

Oct 13, 2018 3:03 AM

Jul 2017
I have two dogs and they're precious to me :'^)
Oct 14, 2018 11:30 PM
Jul 2016
None
I like being clean and do not want animals shitting in my place

Oct 15, 2018 12:22 AM

Mar 2012
2 dogs. 1 male & 1 female. Both fixed.
The boy is a papillon & chihuahua.
The girl is a mix. Beagle and two other breeds or more.

The boy is wonderful except when he pees &barks at everything.
The girl is annoying especially when it rains cause she can’t go to the bathroom when the dirt it wet omg.

I love them though.
Oct 16, 2018 2:55 AM

Aug 2018
Hoping to buy a parrot soon enough.......
Oct 16, 2018 3:48 AM

Aug 2016
I already have my sister so I don't need more
we do a little bit of headbanging here
Oct 16, 2018 6:50 AM

Oct 2018
I owns a dragon. His body kina shrinks in winter.But he can be so raging and becomes larger sometimes. Whatever he is a faithful buddy, he always tag along with me wherever I go.

Holding on is believing that there's only a past. Letting go is knowing that there's a future.
Oct 16, 2018 7:07 AM

Mar 2013
Not even a fish! Would love to own a cat.
Oct 16, 2018 7:09 AM

Apr 2010
The only pet I have is fishes. I used to pet dogs then cats.

I used to accidentally get bite by adog as well (no worries, i already had a vaccine injected to me). My dog didn't get along well with my cousin's dog so he ran away and I never see him again (RIP :sob:)

Later on I pet a stray cat. Then she gave birth to another 4 kittens. They brought trouble to us for a year so we had no choice but to get rid of them for the sake of neighbors. I still miss my cats but it's better for everyone not to pet animals anymore. It's a fair game.
bonauditeurOct 16, 2018 7:13 AM
I feel so blue ... you are my world ... but you are not mine
Oct 16, 2018 7:11 AM

Apr 2010
myllaut said:
I already have my sister so I don't need more

Lmao what is this? XD well lucky you.
I feel so blue ... you are my world ... but you are not mine
Oct 16, 2018 7:33 AM

Aug 2014
Oct 16, 2018 7:55 AM

May 2018
We have two cats (calico and tabby) and one dog (maltese terrier).

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨.
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫.
Oct 17, 2018 1:07 PM

Sep 2015
A ring-necked parakeet who is a real bitch
Oct 17, 2018 1:17 PM

Feb 2017
3 cats, all unique and kinda hate each other. But they all talk to me when I call them, and each cat know their own names
A friend would not just follow another's dream... a friend would find his own reason to live. -Griffith

People who perish in other’s battles are worms… If one can’t live their life the way they want, they might as well die. If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you... you won't be able to walk.- Guts

Providence may guide a man to meet one specific person, even if such guidance eventually leads him to darkness. Man simply cannot forsake the beauty of his own chosen path. -Guts

Oct 17, 2018 2:22 PM

Aug 2018
I own a cat. Well, may as well be two cats. Make it two. Lol

They're dolls.

The rest of our household pets are: a boxer, a labradoodle, and two parrots.

So, six pets.
╔════════════════ • • ════════════════╗
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind
I want to get off, but I keep riding the ride
I never really noticed that I had to decide
To play someone's game, or live my own life
- Get Free, Lana Del Rey

╚════════════════ • • ════════════════╝
Oct 17, 2018 2:31 PM
Jul 2018
I have two German Shepherds

I would love a cat, but my roommates are allergic
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

671 by Hitagi__Furude »»
40 seconds ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

45 by Crystepsi »»
7 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

19 by Crystepsi »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 1 hour ago

7 by Crystepsi »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » If we eat the mermaid's tail, is it cannibalism or is it fish meat?

Absurdo_N - 5 hours ago

23 by Adnash »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.