Forums
New
Sep 11, 2018 3:38 PM
Jul 2018
Terrible times what's the deal behind that
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 14, 2018 12:24 AM

Dec 2015
Apparently, many men can't handle the possibility of another man actually fighting for equality, because it undoubtedly undermines the patriarchal status-quo achieved by modern society. Don't let them discourage you though, good sir. Your efforts are most certainly appreciated by women everywhere! :)
Oct 20, 2018 10:00 PM

Mar 2017
Because calling someone a name is easier than addressing the possibility that they have a point, and people are lazy. Especially when it comes to thinking about things.

'Cuck' has become a popular insult among anti-feminists and other far-right folk because of how tightly they cling to old traditional ideas of masculine sexual dominance. In the far-right universe, women belong to men, and all failings are failings to preserve this dynamic. The half-brained reasoning goes something like this:

"If you believe in advancing equal rights for women, you are threatening the dynamic in which men have power of women. If you are threatening this dynamic, you lack the natural masculinity that would dictate that you embrace the dynamic. If you lack natural masculinity, you cannot exert the power necessary to dominate women and bend them to your will."

^This is really, really obviously really, really stupid. Acknowledging that women are human beings who deserve the same rights as men, and that women still face discrimination despite these rights, does not make you any less masculine, or any less of a man.
"Bang." -Spike Spiegal

"Everything... is connected." -Lain Iwakura

"Life is too short to watch bad anime. Long Live the 1st Episode Drop." -InkSpider

"Anime fans make me embarrassed to be an anime fan." -InkSpider
Nov 10, 2018 8:18 AM
Apr 2018
CherryLover said:
Apparently, many men can't handle the possibility of another man actually fighting for equality, because it undoubtedly undermines the patriarchal status-quo achieved by modern society. Don't let them discourage you though, good sir. Your efforts are most certainly appreciated by women everywhere! :)

Here’s what is actually means

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3Dcuck%26amp%3Dtrue
Nov 21, 2018 4:14 AM

Jun 2016
They simply do not hold the mental capacity to comprehend that a man can be an ally for women and even love women without seeing them as objects like the toxic masculinity of history tells us to. But soon that will change, as all the misogynists grow old and without a partner for life, male feminists are what the majority of self-respecting women desire in a partner. I'm a straight male and always have considered myself such, but I cannot say that I haven't come across a male feminist that hasn't taken my breath away. They are the role models of our generations, and are sexy as well as respectful

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2019 5:18 PM

Mar 2017
Nerdanimefan1992 said:
AndoCommando said:
They simply do not hold the mental capacity to comprehend that a man can be an ally for women and even love women without seeing them as objects like the toxic masculinity of history tells us to. But soon that will change, as all the misogynists grow old and without a partner for life, male feminists are what the majority of self-respecting women desire in a partner. I'm a straight male and always have considered myself such, but I cannot say that I haven't come across a male feminist that hasn't taken my breath away. They are the role models of our generations, and are sexy as well as respectful

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3Dcuck%26amp%3Dtrue

Aren't you ever going to outgrow that 'sharing links without commentary' nonsense?

Also, please limit your trolling activity to a single account, ecchiharem geek.
"Bang." -Spike Spiegal

"Everything... is connected." -Lain Iwakura

"Life is too short to watch bad anime. Long Live the 1st Episode Drop." -InkSpider

"Anime fans make me embarrassed to be an anime fan." -InkSpider
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Abolitionism in anime/animated movies? Magical Girl Anime=copaganda?

Gaia_Riot - Dec 15, 2021

0 by Gaia_Riot »»
Dec 15, 2021 12:31 PM

» Does feminism need to be more trendy?

takara6 - Dec 12, 2018

3 by Nerdanimefan1992 »»
Aug 14, 2019 2:29 AM

» Anime and Rape Culture

InkSpider - Oct 21, 2018

27 by InkSpider »»
Mar 20, 2019 11:40 AM

» A Much-Needed Update~

CherryLover - Aug 30, 2018

5 by Nerdanimefan1992 »»
Mar 16, 2019 9:12 AM

» mmmph, Pssssah

HavenofHentai - Feb 27, 2019

0 by HavenofHentai »»
Feb 27, 2019 6:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.