3It was OK
6.3%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.8
16 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2018 9:28 PM

Jul 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally I had the time to watch this OVA and fortunately, it didn't disappoint me. It just gave me that exact same warm feeling I felt while watching the main series.

Both chapters were really nice to watch. The first one with Jada and Iwashi working together to build a brand new house for Jada since her old egg-house couldn't resist the strong winds from last night. It was really good to see how they interact with each other and in the end, Iwashi accepted the idea of getting a new haircut xD

And on the other hand, the second chapter was more relaxed. Just Hakumei and Mikochi playing some games at the sisters' place during the blizzard. This part felt just as relaxing as some other chapters form the main series, which I appreciate.

All in all, it was a nice OVA, I enjoyed it a lot and after finishing it, I would like this series to have a second season soon. I hope it happens at some point.

Sadly, It was a shame Konju didn't make an appearance. I really love her character to be honest.
Apr 14, 2020 6:49 AM

Jan 2011
Hakumei the hustler.

More topics from this board

» hype for this ova!

hrey - Jan 13, 2018

3 by bitchassdarius »»
Mar 16, 2018 9:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.