Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2018 9:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So in the end, it's memories and the experiences they enjoyed that matters. It felt rather rushed imo and I wish they expanded the story more than 9 chapters.

Oh well.
Sep 9, 2018 2:39 PM

Dec 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So in the end, it's memories and the experiences they enjoyed that matters. It felt rather rushed imo and I wish they expanded the story more than 9 chapters.

Oh well.

It's a shame, isn't it? The ending came out of nowhere. The story wasn't as good as the art but I actually wanted to see some character development. Poor Sen-kun. He diddn't even get a reply.
Sep 9, 2018 9:17 PM
Jun 2014
chapter 7 gave a really big moment when she wake up and there were 2 subarus, but then it all went down the drain :/
really dissapointed by the story, nothing fixed between the character or even growth in them, suddenly grabbing her hand again and she was super scared 2 chapters ago, then it's all okay again, even if she was talking with the ghost

and the friend/rival, in the end the guy had 2 moments, helping to save subaru and pushing mc nothing else.
Nov 2, 2020 1:09 AM

Dec 2009
I don't remember exactly why I dropped Haru no Houtai Shoujo (which is the mangaka's work before this) besides feeling like it lost the potential I was hoping for while quickly becoming dull, but I'm certain now that I won't be reading another manga from this mangaka.

I'm not sure what I was expecting from the synopsis but the forced childish cliche comedy was a glaring red flag of this being bad and for the sake of completion/critique, as expected, it was terrible. 2/10.

I was hoping for something more dramatic and psychological, so I didn't expect the out of body spirit from a coma concept.
I've read very few coma spirit romcom's and as flawed as this story was, the separation of the coma spirit with the actual being both conscious is uncommon as a interesting concept.
I guess that was the only unique aspect. I was hoping for a good story of angst and guilt from the protagonist but unfortunately the writing and plots/characters with the redundant comedy made this ok idea shit.

Regardless of fast pace, it's too flawed.
I thought I'd take the time to breakdown everything about it and why but... it's too dumb to explain. It should be obvious.

There's no life or logic to it.
5 years later, depressed MC with the blonde girl who never confessed until she was confessed to of which is left out in the end with the only known fact that he rejected her. From the extra we assume she'll end up with the kid who confessed to her since it was his wish from a shooting star.
Obviously the main characters love each other but we won't see it. It's all so bad though that... who gives a fuck.

Subaru Spirit Coma version doesn't know why she can't wake up or how she did but suddenly knows her memories are going to disappear when she comes back to her body.
The original doesn't remember Hokuto for whatever reason. Shin is just a dick who doesn't like seeing weak insecure individuals.
... Along with all the useless comedy or whatever, with Hokuto being so desperate but never reply to her confession right after he meets her again in her spirit form or later. Bullshit.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagareboshi ni Negau hodo Bokura wa Sunao ja Nai Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

0 by Stark700 »»
Apr 14, 2018 9:53 AM

Poll: » Nagareboshi ni Negau hodo Bokura wa Sunao ja Nai Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2017

0 by Stark700 »»
Dec 27, 2017 8:10 AM

Poll: » Nagareboshi ni Negau hodo Bokura wa Sunao ja Nai Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2017

0 by Stark700 »»
Oct 31, 2017 7:27 AM

Poll: » Nagareboshi ni Negau hodo Bokura wa Sunao ja Nai Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2017

0 by Stark700 »»
Aug 7, 2017 9:00 AM

Poll: » Nagareboshi ni Negau hodo Bokura wa Sunao ja Nai Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2017

1 by BlueKite »»
Jul 10, 2017 7:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.