Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Steins;Gate 0 Episode 20 Discussion

Mar 18, 8:13 AM
nowa_ said:

-This is stupid rewriting memory shit that keeps being relevant. I can suspend my disbelief about they inventing a time machine, but not about this, sorry.

So you had no trouble with the Time Leap Machine and with Reading Steiner in the first series (while both of them is about memory rewriting... Time leap is memory rewriting in the past, RS is memory rewriting in the present and between worldlines), but you have problem with basic memory rewriting in the present (and not between worldlines) in 0.

I can see that you hate 0, and you have the right to hate it, but I feel huge double standards here...

Mar 18, 2:19 PM
nowa_ said:
This show is just retarded. It's the only way I can put it.

-Coincidentally Suzuha saves Okarin, just happen to be passing by lel
-They still all happen to be in Akiba still
-Faris still doing the stupid nyan even though the world is ending.
-Every main character not only in a soldier now, but a shounen character that can defeat many average npc soldiers
-Every fighting scene is ridiculous and over the top
-This is stupid rewriting memory shit that keeps being relevant. I can suspend my disbelief about they inventing a time machine, but not about this, sorry.
-Rukako happens to die 5 minutes about Okarin wakes up, gotta have that cheap drama

Terrible series, terrible new story, terrible character, terrible animation, I hate this anime.

I liked this episode, it is one of the better episodes of this anime along with episode 21, 19, 13 and episode 8 (which is the best episode of this anime). I have no problem with the memory rewriting stuff but I do have a problem with everything else you mentioned so I agree with you.

The other stuff you mentioned is spot on and it cheapens this anime greatly, specially the part where they are still in Akiba, Faris still doing the stupid Nyan thing and Rukako being a fucking Samurai and yeah, him dying 5 minutes later for that cheap drama was also cringy.

Not to mention, the place they got Okabe hooked with machines was also kinda dumb if you really think about it, he was in the middle of nowhere and any soldier could have entered that place and killed him right away, he was in that place for years and are you going to tell me no one ever found out about him? no man, stuff like that cheapens the anime.
Modified by xZabuzax, Mar 18, 4:54 PM

Mar 23, 3:42 PM

Damn, Okabe wakes up in 2036 after not remembering what happened, only to found out that he basically dead since 2025 and got the memories back of the year 2011, just before he failed his time leap.

Rukako dying and seeing Okabe in pain because of it :(

I'm glad he finally decided to go back for the Steins;Gate, not much he could lose anyways since he's now lost 25 years of his life.

Jul 5, 8:47 AM
Maho:"Urushibara-san just died, and yet everyone's so calm about it... don't you think?"
Me: Same here.

Jul 16, 1:36 AM
Really, she can't remember what he looks like? TF outta here! And of course Daro or whatever his name is proves he never stops being a piece of shit.
Modified by BiggKab, Jul 16, 1:39 AM

Jul 16, 6:09 AM
BiggKab said:
Really, she can't remember what he looks like? TF outta here! And of course Daro or whatever his name is proves he never stops being a piece of shit.

"She" was born in 2017, Okabe was captured in 2025, so "she" was 8 years old then. Plus Okabe aged and he looks terrible since he was in coma.

Aug 13, 7:41 AM

Oh wow he's gone straight to the future instead! This should unfold quite nicely
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]