Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Sep 5, 2018 6:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 2467
Is anyone interested to sub this? It's raw on youtube and torrent sites. Or does anyone know a group that subs old OVAs?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/7155/Beat_Shot this too? :eyes:
Modified by Jack100HP, Sep 5, 2018 7:20 AM
 
#2
Jun 24, 2019 3:00 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 91
Jack100HP said:
Or does anyone know a group that subs old OVAs?
Orphan? Though I don’t know if they take requests, or how to contact them for that matter.
đŸ‘ˆ Look, son.
A retard.
 
#3
Oct 31, 2019 9:41 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 603
Jack100HP said:
Is anyone interested to sub this? It's raw on youtube and torrent sites. Or does anyone know a group that subs old OVAs?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/7155/Beat_Shot this too? :eyes:


I don't know if you are still looking but I have the Beat Shot OVA via torrents.
 
#4
Nov 5, 2019 6:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 2467
lkevsan said:
Jack100HP said:
Is anyone interested to sub this? It's raw on youtube and torrent sites. Or does anyone know a group that subs old OVAs?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/7155/Beat_Shot this too? :eyes:


I don't know if you are still looking but I have the Beat Shot OVA via torrents.
Yes, I'm active on Discord, Maelstrom#1881. I don't really use this account anymore, just for anime modifications
 
#5
Feb 10, 7:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 645
Jendrej said:
Jack100HP said:
Or does anyone know a group that subs old OVAs?
Orphan? Though I don’t know if they take requests, or how to contact them for that matter.


Orphan doesn't take requests, it's just what ever collectr is interested in, he made a post on their blog about it that I can't find right now. Besides, Orphan isn't in the greatest shape right now and needs more staff so they already have a backlog of stalled projects.
 
Top