Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Hunter x Hunter' Resumes Publication

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Sep 6, 2018 1:32 AM

scrg said:
Kuma said:
what i mean is that i stopped to care is not HXH as a whole, but the hiatusses it self...

Jesus why is it so hard for you to accept that some people want to be alerted when a manga they like is coming off hiatus? This may be a regular thing at this point but that doesn't make it any less worthy of being reported considering how big the series is

and it's gonna be another hiatus after 10 issue again...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Sep 6, 2018 2:04 AM

Kuma said:
scrg said:

Jesus why is it so hard for you to accept that some people want to be alerted when a manga they like is coming off hiatus? This may be a regular thing at this point but that doesn't make it any less worthy of being reported considering how big the series is

And your point is?

Sep 6, 2018 7:58 AM

Thanks, Togashi

finally I can enjoy my weekend again

Sep 6, 2018 11:59 AM
Kuma said:
scrg said:

You're not understanding. The frequency with which this sort of news is reported creates noticeable trends (gap between hiatuses, length of publication between hiatuses) people have already noted how this hiatus was relatively short given his year-long disappearances in the past

Pages (2) « 1 [2]