Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 9 Discussion

Oct 27, 2018 11:42 AM

Things sure changed quite drastically to the original environment of slapstick Gintama... fun parts, but I do wonder what happens next!

Still glad and pretty much still the only reason I watch this is for the appearance of the epic voice of Wakamoto Norio!

Dec 21, 2018 3:33 PM

This ep is just one GIANT comedy ep! Just like the old time!

I thought too quickly... Shinpachi is still the old human-wearing cherry boy he has always been! His plan to look cool backfired on him, lol!

MADAO, Man Against Dying Out LOOOOL!!! He's the hero of the war?! XD At least he finally manage to settle on a permanent job and got a completely different look on him besides his shades.

I was hoping that Otae X Kondo there was legit, even though I doubt it. But well well well, seems like Kondo the gorilla ended up marrying the same gorilla he was married to many many eps ago... (At least Shinpachi won't have to eat Otae's homemade dark matter again!)

Literally, the first thing I wanted to hear from Zura is the old catchphrase he used to say, and oooh how perfect it was to hear it at last!
DONALD ZURAMPU JANAI!!! KATSURA DA!!!
Zura could've dyed his hair yellow and get his skin tanned though
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 17, 3:19 PM

Forever Yorozuya is no Yorozuya (or a one man one), the only thing that makes sense. In that way Shinpachi design is way better than the movie one. Time hasn't been kind to Catherine though.

Jul 13, 7:27 AM

Aressted for having to high virgin level. Poor Shinchan.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Pages (2) « 1 [2]