Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Post New Reply
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Poll: Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 7 Discussion

Dec 30, 2021 12:28 AM

omfg the cliffhanger, i can only imagine how people watching this weekly might have been feeling, fuuck

we see some kickass action in starting, very well executed plan with smokes and explosions and stuff. loved to see mikasa go batshit crazy and killing people left and right, it was a delight to watch.

hanges san got injured fuck, they didn't even show what happened with levi squad after that.

historia caught on what was going to happen, she was going to turn into a titan and devour eren and gain all of his power. her dad made her believe then she will be able to eradicate all titans and save humanity. but then she questions why didn't the reiss family already did that when they have has that power for hundered years now. historia realizes that her father is just spewing bullshit, knocks her father down good and goes to unshackle eren, we got some real good reactions in that scene.

shut up baka haha

damn very nice of kenny to just site there and watch everything without interferring

fuck, historia's dad licks the titan spinal fluid and turns into a titan, wtf is gonna happen now? they showed historia safe with the levi squad but what happens with eren now.

excited for next episode.
Modified by TsutanaiFuun, Jan 4, 7:36 AM
My Kawaii Waifus and precious best girls <3
MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE

Jan 4, 7:34 AM

Frieda is not entirely dead?
Her memory still lives on?
Kenny.
Levi slashed Kenny.
Hange got hit.
The cavern was created by a Kyojin's power. The walls too.
It used its power to alter their memories.
Frieda knows the secrets.

Watch date: 5/2020

@TsutanaiFuun Your post is stretching the page. Hide the pics in a spoiler.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Jan 4, 7:37 AM

Rob said:
Frieda is not entirely dead?
Her memory still lives on?
Kenny.
Levi slashed Kenny.
Hange got hit.
The cavern was created by a Kyojin's power. The walls too.
It used its power to alter their memories.
Frieda knows the secrets.

Watch date: 5/2020

@TsutanaiFuun Your post is stretching the page. Hide the pics in a spoiler.
done, added pics in spoiler
My Kawaii Waifus and precious best girls <3
MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE

Jan 4, 7:48 AM

@TsutanaiFuun Thanks for being nice about it. I'm helping you avoid a mod since stretching the page, especially with huge images, is in the rules.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Jan 15, 7:55 PM

WHAAAAT AN EPISODE. WOAOWOWOWOWOOWWWOOOOWWWWWWWWWW. everyone shut upppp that was so good. from the 7 vs 35 levi squad vs kenny squad to that ending with historia. rod reiss is a manipulative cunt holy shit, feeling bad for eren now he fucking fell for that too. he feels guilty, overly guilty over something that he didnt even do. grisha is weird as shit for doing that but what the HELL Were the reiss family doing all this 100 years? even if grisha didnt eat frieda would things have changed?

historia girlboss moment right there damnnn good on her

Jan 20, 6:33 PM

Yeah, Armin back with all of his narratives explaining how Levi and the rest wrecked Kenny squad. However, damn, Hange caught off guard, i hope she's okay.

Back to Reiss drama and 100 years history, its obvious Historia father hide something. He looked pretty much like a mad scientist, trying to proved everything right with every possible ways, even using innocent Historia too, into his ideal god following the moderate old tradition from Reiss family.

However, Historia wasn't that innocent and pure at all. I knew it Ymir would come back somehow and make her return to earth, her earth, regarding all the past problem occured within Reiss history. Yeah, let the exterminating titans role to Eren. Because as a crybaby mc, there's no way Eren done his job just like that, right?

Meanwhile i also can't believe Kenny following Rod Reiss told his true intention. As expected he also seek the power too. Too bad, as the situations changed, its all for nothing, and those Rod turned into a titan, idk what else will happen next. So, lets just continue...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

Preview MangaManga Store