Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Poll: Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 7 Discussion


Sep 3, 2018 9:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 754
AyumiVk said:
People shiting on eren for not transforming and crying are just straight up ignorant and stupid. The guy just remembered he ate his own father and that if he was eaten by historia the humanity he was trying to save by killing the titans would finally be free from them.
That was eren's goal since season 1 and now someone tells him all he has to do for that to happen is die, and of course because he is so emotionally damaged already, he agreed.
YOU, you are not the one in eren's place and so you dont even have the right to condemn him from how he acted just because you didnt like it.
This is why i mainly hate people who only care about the action, since they cant stop to analyse the story even if only for a brief moment to actually understand whats going on and why.

That aside, seeing best girl Historia on her badass scene again after years from reading that manga part was so hype.


This exactly. I could not agree more. Thank you for putting it in words.
I don't understand how someone would /not/ be emotionally unstable in Eren's shoes. Seriously, with the shock from the influx of information, of course the emotional turmoil within him would make him break down. his reasons for relinquishing himself to Historia made sense.

 
Sep 3, 2018 9:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 206
Varete7 said:
Soooooooo intense. Best episode of this season by far.

Only manga readers:


Thought you're talking about the whole season but

Modified by Emerald_Winter, Sep 3, 2018 9:55 AM
 
 
Sep 3, 2018 9:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1073
dasprn said:
Tsarko said:
Incredible episode. So intense and emotional.

Episode end card:

Has there been an end card every ep?
Yes it has. https://twitter.com/i/moments/1026748655640821760

Emerald_Winter said:
Varete7 said:
Soooooooo intense. Best episode of this season by far.

Only manga readers:


His talking about this arc...

 
Sep 3, 2018 9:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 206
tzarye14 said:
dasprn said:

Has there been an end card every ep?
Yes it has,

Emerald_Winter said:


His talking about the arc...



I know. I edited my post. Thought they were talking about the whole season for a second. And keep in mind that they cut out a lot of conversations.
Modified by Emerald_Winter, Sep 3, 2018 10:02 AM
 
Sep 3, 2018 10:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 206
W123 said:
To the manga readers, do you know if we'll see


With this pacing. I think so.
 
Sep 3, 2018 10:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1073
Emerald_Winter said:
tzarye14 said:
Yes it has,

His talking about the arc...



I know. I edited my post. Thought they were talking about the whole season for a second. And keep in mind that they cut out a lot of conversations.
Ok, sorry.
W123 said:
To the manga readers, do you know if we'll see
Emerald_Winter said:
W123 said:
To the manga readers, do you know if we'll see


With this pacing. I think so.

Modified by azertz99, Sep 3, 2018 10:21 AM
 
Sep 3, 2018 10:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 64
Best episode so far, historia is awesome and the voice acting was top notch
 
 
Sep 3, 2018 10:37 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 100
W123 said:
To the manga readers, do you know if we'll see


Modified by Manaarii_0, Sep 3, 2018 10:40 AM
 
Sep 3, 2018 10:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 206
tzarye14 said:


Oh you have a point there.

Modified by Emerald_Winter, Sep 3, 2018 10:44 AM
 
Sep 3, 2018 10:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 12223
I will say chapter 71 and 72 is apart of the uprising arc, so this arc could still end on episode 12 and not 10.
 
Sep 3, 2018 10:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 56
Levi squad absolutely killed Kenny & Co. It´s a hardened crew still left of the Scouts. They take absolutely no bullshit anymore. The Levi and Mikasa duo is an army of their own, I mean goddamn. How Eren´s hate turned into grief like that was heavy, he was ready to die. And something died in Jean when he killed that guy. Historia finally had it, her determined and true side was great to see, if I had been her I would probably felt the same. You could even say that happened due to Ymir.

And Hanji. She has earned a spot as one of my favourite characters. I have liked her since the beginning but never expected her to take such central roll. Super smart, manic, a wee bit crazy, forward, gutsy, and has one hell of punch. Just awesome.
 
Sep 3, 2018 11:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 550
Great episode. Loved the action at the beginning. Kenny is a very interesting character.

I felt bad for eren. But at least historia saw through her father's bullshit.
 
Sep 3, 2018 11:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 871
Eren VA was amazing, i need to hold my tear.
Modified by evoniee, Sep 3, 2018 11:17 AM
There is no greater agony than reminiscing happy times while suffering

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind
Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference
 
Sep 3, 2018 11:31 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 267
This episode was just so great the best so far the action the ost the emotions historia everything was great
 
 
Sep 3, 2018 12:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 326
Holy fahking WOW, man. ­čś│­čś│­čś│
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
 
Sep 3, 2018 12:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1085
I was thinking that Historia was way too easily manipulated. She'd make a perfect puppet Queen. But thanks god she snapped out of it!
 
 
Sep 3, 2018 12:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 49
Priestess_Alva said:
Wow this episode is awesome. Historia did the right thing.
Soundtrack is very good too.

bitch could have saved humanity, but ok
 
Sep 3, 2018 1:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 20
Amazing episode, this season keep getting better.
 
Sep 3, 2018 3:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 652
Hory shet! This was perfect. I'm amazed.
 
Sep 3, 2018 3:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 442
tzarye14 said:

4th question: The memory delete stuff doens't work in the Ackerman, the asians and the Reiss family.
When a shifter acquires the shifting powers they don't remember almost anything (most likely do to the shock).


But Historia’s sister erased Historia’s memories of her, and her father brought them back.
 
Sep 3, 2018 3:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 4044
Username23489023 said:
W123 said:


I assume there can be many people with the last name 'Jaeger'. And in regards to the the nobles, there's no way that they could have known that Grisha allowed himself to be eaten by his son thus possessing the Founding Power.

Most of your questions can be answered by the use of common sense - if you can muster the courage to use what little you have of it.



Ok, lets say it’s a common name. Why not round up all Jaegers and interrogate and execute them until they find Eren, then use him as leverage against his father.
You're going way out of context with this one honestly.
 
Sep 3, 2018 4:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 206
lol people are taking these questions seriously.
Modified by Emerald_Winter, Sep 3, 2018 4:43 PM
 
Sep 3, 2018 7:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 1570
My only gripe about this episode was the fact that the serum can be taken orally. Why go through all that trouble trying to inject someone while it can be easily ingested through the mouth. The father licking the ground ruined it for me; it would've been believable if he gathered the serum in his palm with pieces of glass and metal then squeezing his hand around it causing his blood to mix with it.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.


USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
 
Sep 3, 2018 8:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 1169
Really good episode, Levi got to hurt Kenny, an intense fighting at the beginning of the episode. Also Historia took a decision about what is the correct answer and her answer is no to control humanity and continue a legacy thas has no head (they don't even remember how they started to do what they do). Now Rodd had contact with the titan liquid and is gonna fight for that power and legacy.

Very intense, let's watch what is coming next.
 
 
Sep 3, 2018 8:40 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
Another amazing episode, really consistent quality so far this season.

OST Was amazing
Levi squad fucked shit up, tho I hope Hange is okay
Historia showed a new badass side to her and called Eren out for being a crybaby bitch

All that and what a cliffhanger! I can't wait for the next episode
 
Sep 3, 2018 8:42 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
TimeTraveler- said:
Priestess_Alva said:
Wow this episode is awesome. Historia did the right thing.
Soundtrack is very good too.

bitch could have saved humanity, but ok

I don't know about that. It really seemed like her father would have been controlling her, and/or wasn't being totally honest with her about the whole save humanity thing.
 
Sep 3, 2018 9:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 562
Ok so Rod Reiss is a nutcase ... but why didn't they eradicate the titans 100 years ago ? Confused about the part with God etc.
 
Sep 3, 2018 11:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 532
luccide said:
There's actually no right or wrong for Lord Reiss case, just like Thanos's beliefs.

If titans doesn't exist.. that means human won't be united and sooner or later war against each other will start. Blood will spill and everything will keep repeating century after century.
There's something beyond that actually (which hasn't been revealed). No need to rush though, we only need to stay tuned for what's to come next. :)

luccide said:
Goooooseeeebummmpppss!! 22 minutes are simply too short for this show!!!
Indeed. My brother (anime-only) asked me whether the episode ended in a cliffhanger. "Oh yes! It'd be better to wait until next week," I said with a grin. He looked kinda annoyed since he knows well that I read the manga.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
Sep 3, 2018 11:55 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 27
First Erwin and now Historia... some supporting characters of this anime are ridiculously cool and hardcore.
And now the final part of the ending is even more epic.
go snk
 
 
Sep 4, 2018 12:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 51
Janethan23 said:
My only gripe about this episode was the fact that the serum can be taken orally. Why go through all that trouble trying to inject someone while it can be easily ingested through the mouth. The father licking the ground ruined it for me; it would've been believable if he gathered the serum in his palm with pieces of glass and metal then squeezing his hand around it causing his blood to mix with it.

Maybe the author want to build the idea "the quality of the titans depends on the recipe and the dose they receive" ...
what happens, if it's obtained by licking (partially) or


and some other reason; because his mouth was already bleeding
Modified by maem, Sep 4, 2018 2:08 AM
 
Sep 4, 2018 4:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 138
Username23489023 said:
If the king can control memories, how do we even know all this backstory is real? Why would Eren’s father leave him all alone without explaining any of this? Don’t they have pen and paper? Put a little note in his lunchbox. If the noble bloodline traits are so strong how did ninja girls’s parent die so easy from thieves? Thieves that were easily defeated by children.


The 'king' is Rod Reiss's family. The previous King was Frieda, who died. His bloodline is immune to memory altering.

Eren's father didn't leave him all alone, when he gave Eren the Titan Serum, Eren ate him.

And yes he does have a pen and paper, and yes he did explain in some way, they just didn't get there yet.

Their bloodline is strong but they aren't naturally strong, they need that one moment in their lives where they snap, awakening godlike natural instincts and strength. And both the thieves and Mikasa's parents where ambushed in some way.

Edit: Just gonna go on real quick and explain that Cavern-like place is made of the same material as the walls, isn't indestructible. The material around Annie isn't either, the problem is a different one.
Modified by AiHikari, Sep 4, 2018 4:56 AM
 
Sep 4, 2018 6:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1073
Username23489023 said:
tzarye14 said:

4th question: The memory delete stuff doens't work in the Ackerman, the asians and the Reiss family.
When a shifter acquires the shifting powers they don't remember almost anything (most likely do to the shock).


But Historia’s sister erased Historia’s memories of her, and her father brought them back.
All shifters with the exception of the Founding Titan don't remember the moment of their transformation. The Founding Titan is the only one where the memories of previous holders are part of the tiitan himself so to say.
Historia's memories came back not because her father brought them back but because she touched Eren which is the current holder of the founding titan. Unlike Eren, which is not from royal blood so he can't acess the memories of any previous holder including the first king, Historia with the help of the crystal cave was able to regain her memories. It's a pretty dificult situation to explain. The manga did a better job if you want my opinion.



Username23489023 said:
Roy_Cybertron said:

Lol , what that guy said was hilarious. He indeed thinks he is a smart-ass and trying to stand out from the crowd.That's just straight up nitpicking. Everyone knows that no work can be perfect completely , and perfection can never be achieved. There is always little inconsistencies. What we should really care about is the story and the characters.
I just wanted to give one explanation that swords and bare fists can't do any damage to the crystals. As from the today's ep , only guns had done damange to the crystal and that are dents ONLY. And titans don't possess guns.So ,thye can't break the walls. And even if they tried to get Annie out of the crystal but using guns , then they coyuld have killed her.


Hum. The king said the first of his line created the crystal chamber and walls with their royal bloodline trait. So Annie, blond girl from s1, is royalty?

Another thing to think about, is if they knew who Eren was, considering he has the same last name as his father, and his name would show up on military rosters which the nobles could read at any time, why did they let him level up and get stronger? Why didn’t they grab him when he was noob and let Historia eat him then. Before they became friends/lovers whatever they are now. Furthermore, why would the king even let his daughter join the military? They were being hunted and killed by Eren’s father. It would seem dangerous to keep your only heir in the same place as the son of the guy killing your family.
About Annie, wait for the next episode an you will see why she could use the crystal.
Rod didn't know at the time who Eren's father was. He must have only find out later.
Historia joined the military because she wanted. Even though she was a half royal blood she had no connection to her father. Rod may have let her live because he thought that he might need her later while we was searching for Grisha Yeager who could not even be inside the walls anymore. He only finded out about Eren when he used the coordinate to control those mindless titans at the end of the second season. As far as he knew, Eren had nothing to do with the massacre.
Also, Eren's father did say something to the royal family in that cave and what he said might be the cause for Rod not even try to look for him. What he said will only come up at the end of the season.
Modified by azertz99, Sep 4, 2018 7:57 AM
 
Sep 4, 2018 6:07 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 10
Username23489023 said:
Roy_Cybertron said:

Lol , what that guy said was hilarious. He indeed thinks he is a smart-ass and trying to stand out from the crowd.That's just straight up nitpicking. Everyone knows that no work can be perfect completely , and perfection can never be achieved. There is always little inconsistencies. What we should really care about is the story and the characters.
I just wanted to give one explanation that swords and bare fists can't do any damage to the crystals. As from the today's ep , only guns had done damange to the crystal and that are dents ONLY. And titans don't possess guns.So ,thye can't break the walls. And even if they tried to get Annie out of the crystal but using guns , then they coyuld have killed her.


Hum. The king said the first of his line created the crystal chamber and walls with their royal bloodline trait. So Annie, blond girl from s1, is royalty?

Another thing to think about, is if they knew who Eren was, considering he has the same last name as his father, and his name would show up on military rosters which the nobles could read at any time, why did they let him level up and get stronger? Why didn’t they grab him when he was noob and let Historia eat him then. Before they became friends/lovers whatever they are now. Furthermore, why would the king even let his daughter join the military? They were being hunted and killed by Eren’s father. It would seem dangerous to keep your only heir in the same place as the son of the guy killing your family.


Its called go read the fucking manga or wait till next week ya twat
 
Sep 4, 2018 10:40 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 62
AyumiVk said:
People shiting on eren for not transforming and crying are just straight up ignorant and stupid. The guy just remembered he ate his own father and that if he was eaten by historia the humanity he was trying to save by killing the titans would finally be free from them.
That was eren's goal since season 1 and now someone tells him all he has to do for that to happen is die, and of course because he is so emotionally damaged already, he agreed.
YOU, you are not the one in eren's place and so you dont even have the right to condemn him from how he acted just because you didnt like it.
This is why i mainly hate people who only care about the action, since they cant stop to analyse the story even if only for a brief moment to actually understand whats going on and why.

That aside, seeing best girl Historia on her badass scene again after years from reading that manga part was so hype.



THIS GUY GETS IT, Finally someone who has the same opinion as I do.
Not every protagonists needs to be a Badass Mofo to be a good characters, and tries to understand the characters a little before hating on him/her.

This is the shinji situation all over again.
 
 
Sep 4, 2018 10:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1898
Mikasa and Historia were legendary this episode.

I hope Hange is OK.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
 
Sep 4, 2018 11:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 206
QuietComfort said:
TimeTraveler- said:

bitch could have saved humanity, but ok

I don't know about that. It really seemed like her father would have been controlling her, and/or wasn't being totally honest with her about the whole save humanity thing.


nah lol it was pretty obvious why she shouldn't do that. The ideology of her ancestors would just live on within her and nothing would change.
 
Sep 4, 2018 2:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 82
Omg I agree with the peeps who said this was the best episode of the season yet!
- The smoke screen idea was genius (Im looking at you Armin)
- Mikasa being the badass she is finally
- The fight between Levi and Kenny was epic
- Hanji noooooooo?!
- Finally got some light shed on the Titans connection to the Reiss family (I think)
- And last but not least poor Eren and Historia actually womaning up! Her bae points just shot up so much XD

Light-Yagami-God said:
Dayum bruh, I don't even know anymore who's lying and who's telling the truth.


Lol and this.
 
 
Sep 4, 2018 3:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 29
AyumiVk said:
People shiting on eren for not transforming and crying are just straight up ignorant and stupid. The guy just remembered he ate his own father and that if he was eaten by historia the humanity he was trying to save by killing the titans would finally be free from them.
That was eren's goal since season 1 and now someone tells him all he has to do for that to happen is die, and of course because he is so emotionally damaged already, he agreed.
YOU, you are not the one in eren's place and so you dont even have the right to condemn him from how he acted just because you didnt like it.
This is why i mainly hate people who only care about the action, since they cant stop to analyse the story even if only for a brief moment to actually understand whats going on and why.

That aside, seeing best girl Historia on her badass scene again after years from reading that manga part was so hype.


THIS. Thank you for putting it into words, I wanted to write the same thing out myself! I was genuinely impressed Eren didn't fight back unlike some cliche protagonists, because that is how it should be. He is written as a truly broken character and I think this shows how great his character's writing is. Why people are upset about how he reacted I cannot understand.
 
Sep 4, 2018 5:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 218
IMO the best AoT episode. An intense fight and a choice to effect the whole world. And that ending/cliffhanger.

Katsura janai, Zura da





 
Sep 4, 2018 5:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 704
Good job Historia!
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
 
Sep 4, 2018 6:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 186
keragamming said:
Best episode so far this season, this one top episode 2 for me, and I love the soundtrack!


same frodo same :p
 
 
Sep 4, 2018 9:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 11
Are we gonna say “this is the best episode!” in every single damn episode? lol yeah this is ATTACK ON TITAN simply

baby eren he suffered enough, this is your time you have to save them naw get up boy

Did you guys think than kenny’s squad belittle levi’s scout? I am a little disappointed of them like they were in mess completely.. and I don’t know sometimes I feel like kenny don’t want to kill Levi and leave him get his chance to win

Edit: it’s shame on me to forget about Hange.. she’s strong she will be ok that hit is in her shoulder just .. she will be fine :(
Modified by TheYellow, Sep 4, 2018 9:09 PM
 
Sep 4, 2018 9:40 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 2546
LOVE THIS EPISODE, Christa already fight for what she believes with and that is became an enemy of humanity... and rod reiss became a titan, i just cant wait for whats the next episode...

* and what did i just heard from Rod reiss himself for them not to exterminate those titans before while they have the power to do so- FOR TITAN TO CONTROL HUMANS!!! While i am watching that part i am laughing at it, i mean why would someone wants to be under control of titans... hahahaha..

and that Captain levi vs kenny group fight is also great. i love how the strategy works for them...
 
Sep 5, 2018 1:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 281
they animated the historia scene perfectly, SHE SNAPPED!! AND WOW THAT SOUNDTRACK/OST!!
 
Sep 5, 2018 2:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 241
I don't really like Eren's attitude during this episode. It feels out of character. This feels like a point for Eren to make a speech about how they need to take back the outside from the Titans, and all that. Sure, his dad did a fucked up thing, but I think the ends justify the means.
 
 
Sep 5, 2018 4:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 488
5/5... 4.5 points earned by Hiroyuki Sawano alone.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
 
Sep 5, 2018 5:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 4610
That was fucking awesome, more details regarding Eren and Historia.
 
Sep 5, 2018 8:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 3462
The best part was the fight between Kenny and Levi's group, both teams had a couple of badasses. Jean just sliced off that guy's head. Also, the part when Historia smacked Eren upside the head for crying while she was trying to unchain him.

Historia almost got brainwashed by her father. He's going to be a titan now, ya'll see that long ass spine?

Kenny salty af because he can't become a titan shifter like Eren. I like how bitter and petty he can be but he's still a badass.

Historia, Mikasa and Armin are all best girls.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.
 
Sep 5, 2018 10:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 222
Seeing Historia's moment completely animated is so much more epic than the manga, absolutely loved it. Historia is still my fav character in the series <3

This entire season so far has just been great, am really loving this arc.

After this episode I think I can definitely understand why they decided to go with "Red Swan" as the new opening. The more intimate, emotional tone of this season so far fits Red Swan much more than the typical epic opening the series is known for.
 
Sep 6, 2018 12:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 532
Bibimbapski said:
The best part was the fight between Kenny and Levi's group, both teams had a couple of badasses. Jean just sliced off that guy's head. Also, the part when Historia smacked Eren upside the head for crying while she was trying to unchain him.

Historia almost got brainwashed by her father. He's going to be a titan now, ya'll see that long ass spine?

Kenny salty af because he can't become a titan shifter like Eren. I like how bitter and petty he can be but he's still a badass.

Historia, Mikasa and Armin are all best girls.
Kenny was pissed off because he learnt that even if he were to become a Titan shifter and eat Eren as he planned all along, he wouldn't be able to use the Progenitor Titan's power just like Eren's case. Also, he might not be able to turn into a Titan at all in the first place, due to his Ackerman origin.

And, Armin is definitely NOT a best girl. You should know 'that'!
sunsetbridge said:
After this episode I think I can definitely understand why they decided to go with "Red Swan" as the new opening. The more intimate, emotional tone of this season so far fits Red Swan much more than the typical epic opening the series is known for.
Yeah, it perfectly fits the theme for this first arc. I love the refreshing tone; it feels like we finally get some breaks from the Titan's terror. Well, it seems we'll very likely get the typical Opening Song for the second arc. Oops, spoiler alert! :)
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

Preview MangaManga Store