Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 2, 2018 5:24 PM
Mar 2016
Whohoo! Amazing episode, amazing fight, amazing new ost!

2nd song's vocalist is Laco, her twitter: https://twitter.com/lacoste_0420
Sep 2, 2018 5:27 PM

Dec 2015
JGChaves said:
R4diance said:
cant see why she decided not to become a titan

Because if she did she would lose the will to fight the titans and would try to keep humanity forever inside the walls. Just like it happened to her sister and uncle when they received the memories of the first king.

That's true, but my only question about this episode is, if she didn't turn into a titan because she would lost the will of fighting titans, why she said to Eren that she wanted the titans to kill humans? If that is what she wanted, then I belive turning into that god titan would be good for her (I think)
Sep 2, 2018 5:29 PM

Oct 2013
thiago52192 said:
JGChaves said:

Because if she did she would lose the will to fight the titans and would try to keep humanity forever inside the walls. Just like it happened to her sister and uncle when they received the memories of the first king.

That's true, but my only question about this episode is, if she didn't turn into a titan because she would lost the will of fighting titans, why she said to Eren that she wanted the titans to kill humans? If that is what she wanted, then I belive turning into that god titan would be good for her (I think)

What she said was not to be taken seriously, she didn't actually want humanity to be destroyed.
Sep 2, 2018 5:36 PM

Oct 2017
JGChaves said:

They still have a stomach to absorb the fluid. Titans vomit human bodies after a while, go back to episode 13 of the first season. And the only time in the manga a Titan Shifter ate someone was when they got the powers of a Titan Shifter in first place, so there is no human in their stomachs when you see their titan bodies disappearing. in the series.

So they absorb fluids, then they can be poisoned. Give them polio!
If I were a noble, I’d get a bunch of kids, inject them with polio and feed them to the titans. On the topic of nobles, they posses special abilities right> Why didn’t they fight back when the coup detat happened? Transform and squish them like bugs.
JGChaves said:

Because they had no way of knowing Eren ate his father. They guessed that when he showed up as a titan in Trost and have been trying to get him since. First peacefully and starting this season, with force.

And who said Rod knew his daughter was with the military? As far as I remember he washed his hands of the subject "bastard daughter" as soon as she got a new name and she entered the military on her own.
There is only like a few thousand people left alive. Cannot be that hard to track down people. Especially those in the military.

Who doesn’t pay attention to a princess? A pretty blond princess. The only surviving princess. Which the other titan lady managed to track down. How could the nobles not find her or keep track of her?

Honestly, how do they not do background checks? Like 20 dudes in this one unit can transform into titans or are of noble/royal blood. Even with noble last names. No one thought, hey maybe we should look into these guys. They seems suspicious. Didn’t they all get accepted into that royal guard deal? They would just let anyone near royalty I guess.
Sep 2, 2018 5:50 PM

Oct 2017
keragamming said:
thiago52192 said:

What she said was not to be taken seriously, she didn't actually want humanity to be destroyed.

Yeah, she’s bipolar or something. Goes from sentimental thoughts about saving her sister’s memory, to "fuck my sister, fuck humanity!" In about 10 minutes flat.
Sep 2, 2018 6:06 PM

Mar 2016
It looks like they redid the scene with Ymir. I think that was a good idea. It makes it look more like a memory.
The soundtrack, that played right after Historia's flashback of Ymir, wasn't very good. It just didn't blend that well.

I remember reading this in the manga, and being horribly worried that Hange died.

Eren's crying scene really surprised me. I expected him to sound like he did in season 2, but he sounded so much more vulnerable. I love how Eren, desipte being the protagonist of an action story, is so emotionally weak.

I love that they showed the part of Rod Reiss transforming into a titan. In the manga, it had confused me for a while.
Sep 2, 2018 6:15 PM

Nov 2013
Username23489023 said:
JGChaves said:

They still have a stomach to absorb the fluid. Titans vomit human bodies after a while, go back to episode 13 of the first season. And the only time in the manga a Titan Shifter ate someone was when they got the powers of a Titan Shifter in first place, so there is no human in their stomachs when you see their titan bodies disappearing. in the series.

So they absorb fluids, then they can be poisoned. Give them polio!
If I were a noble, I’d get a bunch of kids, inject them with polio and feed them to the titans. On the topic of nobles, they posses special abilities right> Why didn’t they fight back when the coup detat happened? Transform and squish them like bugs.
JGChaves said:

Because they had no way of knowing Eren ate his father. They guessed that when he showed up as a titan in Trost and have been trying to get him since. First peacefully and starting this season, with force.

And who said Rod knew his daughter was with the military? As far as I remember he washed his hands of the subject "bastard daughter" as soon as she got a new name and she entered the military on her own.
There is only like a few thousand people left alive. Cannot be that hard to track down people. Especially those in the military.

Who doesn’t pay attention to a princess? A pretty blond princess. The only surviving princess. Which the other titan lady managed to track down. How could the nobles not find her or keep track of her?

Honestly, how do they not do background checks? Like 20 dudes in this one unit can transform into titans or are of noble/royal blood. Even with noble last names. No one thought, hey maybe we should look into these guys. They seems suspicious. Didn’t they all get accepted into that royal guard deal? They would just let anyone near royalty I guess.

Yes, let's poison people and feed them to the titans. It's not like we don't know how many titans exist or even if they will ever stop appearing. Let's just feed them our poisoned kids until we finally get rid of them.

And "special abilities" does not translate into they can all become titans. The Ackermans display incredible strength and skill once awakened, but that's all. And even if those fat nobles also had such abilities, they are completely wasted in those bastards who never needed to do physical effort in their lives.

Background checks became a waste of time in this world after Wall Maria was lost, thanks to the sudden influx of thousands of refugees into Wall Rose. Reiner and friends said they came from an isolated mountain village that was destroyed by titans, and there was no way to prove they were lying, because dozens of those were indeed wiped out by titans. When they discovered Annie they made a quick search for "people who supposedly came from the same place as her", but if it wasn't for that it could take months to check the backgrounds of everyone in the 104th Trainee Corps.

Historia enlisted under a fake name, so that leaves Mikasa "Ackerman". Even before the royal family became afraid of the Ackermans and started hunting them, they weren't a noble family as much as they were the royal guard protecting them from the shadows. That was in Kenny's flashback last episode. No reason for the soldiers to recognize Mikasa's surname, no reason for the nobles who can do that to care that she is in a position where she will likely get killed.
Sep 2, 2018 6:39 PM

Oct 2015
Eren was super pathetic in this episode, I hope the father eats him. But he wont. TCH!

Need more Levi, how I wish it was his show.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 2, 2018 6:59 PM

Nov 2014
Definitely an interesting turn of events, Eren completely giving up and thinking everything might just be his fault. Still though, it turns out the entire Reiss family seems really fishy, no matter why they decided to keep humanity down.

I'm worried about the length of this season though, if it's 13 episodes it might be a little rushed by the end. It'll definitely matter where they stop.
BurningSpiritSep 2, 2018 7:02 PM
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Sep 2, 2018 7:01 PM

Dec 2015
It's not a 13 episodes season.
Sep 2, 2018 7:06 PM

Jul 2017
That was fucking mesmerizing. Amazing drama and incredible action in that first half.
Sep 2, 2018 7:21 PM

Oct 2013
BurningSpirit said:
Definitely an interesting turn of events, Eren completely giving up and thinking everything might just be his fault. Still though, it turns out the entire Reiss family seems really fishy, no matter why they decided to keep humanity down.

I'm worried about the length of this season though, if it's 13 episodes it might be a little rushed by the end. It'll definitely matter where they stop.

Its 24 episodes, we are going to be here right near the begining of new years eve/day depending on where you live, there is still a lot to cover.
Sep 2, 2018 7:51 PM

Jan 2017
Fang said:
Seems like I'm in the minority here, but I thought this episode was mediocre in comparison to the previous 6. The animation was pretty poor and the choice of music felt off, too. Oh well, still very excited for what's to come! :)

You are not alone. I am really diissapointed with the last two episodes (especially after great episode 5). The directing is weak, the OST is not bad, but it isn’t suitable for the moment. The pace is unstable: sometimes very fast, sometimes very slow. And finally the plot twists seem very unnecessary, dialogues also is boring and it makes no sense, IMO.
Sep 2, 2018 7:58 PM
Mar 2014
This was a great episode! I'm looking forward to the next episode
Sep 2, 2018 9:05 PM

Jan 2011
man this season really has been stellar glad i can enjoy AOT again.

Historia really was the star this week what a tough cookie used to think Mikasa was the top badass girl of the show but she loses points with her one track mind of Eren

did feel bad for Eren was still funny hearing him get called a crybaby from Historia of all people oh how times have changed
Sep 2, 2018 9:20 PM

Jan 2013
I'm speechless, another mega epic episode...i can't describe the last few episodes... or better said, this whole season in general.

This episode was so intense that it's crazy! Historia is the real queen! Gotta love her,i was so scared that she would inject herself but i'm so glad that she realized what was actually happening.

When she asked her dad "what did the Reiss family did in the past 100 years", that was such an epic moment.
It's expected to see Eren acting like this, c'mon.. in a very short amount of time he found almost everything he wanted to know...

I'm so happy that Historia did the right decision xD
Never expected from Kenny to do something like this, i'm actually starting to like him xD Now i want him and Mikasa to talk so that he can tell her past and their family origin.

The OST as always, amazing! Can't wait for its release, it made this whole episode x100 even better.

That guy won't be a big deal to Eren xD Now i wonder about the PV, with what they will be dealing after all of this.
Historia <3
I want to know what will happen next, i want so much to read the manga now that it's crazy xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 2, 2018 9:26 PM

Apr 2016
I'm enjoying this season way better than s2 with their whole fake love lesbian shit. But I still can't get over the issues I'm having, the plot seems like it's over complicating itself just for the fact of being complicated. The fake king, the battle within the human race and the titans. All of that has taken 3 seasons and 5 years to explain and still it seems kinda dumb. Idk how i feel but it is exciting to watch.
Sep 2, 2018 9:35 PM

Dec 2015
Man, I love when Historia gets angry. Her voice is so damn cute when she's upset.
"Urusai baka!"
Sep 2, 2018 10:08 PM

Apr 2016
I loved how Kenny acted after learning the truth.
Screw humanity, screw titans screw everything. He just there for the memes.
Sep 2, 2018 10:12 PM

Jul 2016
So Titans have ruled the humans in the walls for 100 years...

And Titans live outside the walls as well?

So who is the big fuck off Beast Titan and why was he surprised when he saw the gear?

So many questions!
Sep 2, 2018 10:19 PM
Jan 2016
And another epic episode, this season are being so epic!

I will start talking about their invade plan, was really well thinked, using smokescreen to avoid enemies visibility, wonning against a greater number of enemies! Levi fighted really well agains Kenny!

Misaka looked like a demon, killing every single one who crossed her path!

Hage got shoted, hope she survive!

After watching episode 6 i suspected that Kenny would do something against Rod Reiss that would impress me, and he did it! I am starting liking him! He got a badass attitude!

Poor Eren, he have is mind broken, logically after what he discovered about his father, that his father is the cause of everything happening!

I am really glad that Historia choose the right path, my heart was hard beating while i watched Historia so close of injecting that in herself! But finally she threw injection away, and showed her badass mode, and unchained Eren!

But now Rod Reiss became a titan, what a lier, when he said to Kenny, "i cant became a titan", after all he can turn a titan! Just trying to control Historia! When Historia asked about what family Reiss did in 100 Year it was to epic!

I trust in Eren to beat him!
LimaolcSep 2, 2018 10:27 PM
Sep 2, 2018 10:27 PM
Jan 2017
Username23489023 said:
Roy_Cybertron said:

Lol , what that guy said was hilarious. He indeed thinks he is a smart-ass and trying to stand out from the crowd.That's just straight up nitpicking. Everyone knows that no work can be perfect completely , and perfection can never be achieved. There is always little inconsistencies. What we should really care about is the story and the characters.
I just wanted to give one explanation that swords and bare fists can't do any damage to the crystals. As from the today's ep , only guns had done damange to the crystal and that are dents ONLY. And titans don't possess guns.So ,thye can't break the walls. And even if they tried to get Annie out of the crystal but using guns , then they coyuld have killed her.

Hum. The king said the first of his line created the crystal chamber and walls with their royal bloodline trait. So Annie, blond girl from s1, is royalty?

Another thing to think about, is if they knew who Eren was, considering he has the same last name as his father, and his name would show up on military rosters which the nobles could read at any time, why did they let him level up and get stronger? Why didn’t they grab him when he was noob and let Historia eat him then. Before they became friends/lovers whatever they are now. Furthermore, why would the king even let his daughter join the military? They were being hunted and killed by Eren’s father. It would seem dangerous to keep your only heir in the same place as the son of the guy killing your family.

First one is a reasonable question , I can't give that to you because it's a straight up spoiler. It would be told during the basement reveal. You can read the manga if you want.

The second one is a dumb question , they could have kidnapped Eren earlier? Boi , the situation was worse in the previous time. The colossal attack as well as the Beast titan happened almost back to back , and it wasn't the proper time to do it as at that time , there was the danger of a larger enemy , that are the Titans and they are the common enemy of both the Royals as well as the Survey Corps.

Next time , I would suggest that when you have a question , first think about it and then question. No show is gonna spoon feed you everything that is obvious and constantly remind you of it . I mean NO shows.
Sep 2, 2018 10:50 PM
Apr 2018
A trilha sonora é completamente incrível!! Este episódio é absolutamente surpreendente.
Assistindo-o eu tive o mesmo sentimento de quando li o mangá.
Eu estou muito feliz com a forma que esta temporada está sendo produzida.
Por favor Deus, faça com fique assim até o fim.

The soundtrack is completely awesome!! This episode is absolutely amazing!
Watching it, I got me same feeling when I read the manga.
I'm very happy the way this season is being produced.
Please God keep it untill the end.
Sep 3, 2018 12:02 AM

Sep 2017
keragamming said:
Username23489023 said:
Why does Eren need to be awake for the ceremony? Wouldn’t it be easier if he was unconscious? or better yet, use the syringe to take his spinal fluid and just inject it into Historia. Titans don’t have a digestive track or asshole, how exactly do they absorb spinal fluid? When they finish the transformation the titan body disappears into smoke, does this mean the human remains inside of it turn into smoke as well? Or is there just a pile of human remains lying on the ground. If the human remains turns into smoke, why doesn’t the transformer’s body turn into smoke as well?

These wall crystals were impenetrable right? That’s why they couldn’t get to the other blond titan girl from first season, and why titans cannot break through the walls. How does their pneumatic guns and bombs break them so easy? How do their blades they stick into the hardest material in this universe?

Gun powder has greater energy density than air. If they have gunpowder why use pneumatic for propulsion? How did they carry all this shit down there? How did they not run out of air in this battle? Why didn’t they use the pneumatic guns from the previous guys they killed?

If the king can control memories, how do we even know all this backstory is real? Why would Eren’s father leave him all alone without explaining any of this? Don’t they have pen and paper? Put a little note in his lunchbox. If the noble bloodline traits are so strong how did ninja girls’s parent die so easy from thieves? Thieves that were easily defeated by children.

Lool when someone think they are smart ass but actually is the opposite, wont even bother explaining anything to you keep making assumption and thinking it is all facts, knowing you are full blown hater of the series, its pointless wasting my time, just carry on with your bullshit.

one of the reasons i love the series, everything looks so dumb and stupid then it all makes sense later on..
Sep 3, 2018 12:05 AM
Oct 2007
Goooooseeeebummmpppss!! 22 minutes are simply too short for this show!!!

The story plot are finally coming into one circle.
Epic like no tomorrow!

There's actually no right or wrong for Lord Reiss case, just like Thanos's beliefs.

If titans doesn't exist.. that means human won't be united and sooner or later war against each other will start. Blood will spill and everything will keep repeating century after century.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2018 12:11 AM

May 2017
my lord THIS FUCKING INSERT SONG at the end is INSANE.. what an epic ending fuck my life.
Sep 3, 2018 12:45 AM

Oct 2012
My god, this is probably my fave season so far. The ep was amazing that I should watch it a couple times.

I totally wasn't expecting Eren to give up like that... especially when she came to release him "pls eat me" I was like whhhaat seriously Eren?! But after all, what he went thro mentally I guess it makes sense at that very moment it's too much to take in. After he remembered now it's a lot deeper n things r more messed up. Along with everything else that happened before n lives lost. He was having a mental break down and that was the climax of it. Thinking by his death he'll actually solve all this misery.

The King, Eren, and Historia all have different perspectives nothing like each other. Maybe the King and Eren want him to be eaten but for totally different reasons and motives. Each of them has something from the past to back everything up whether it's wrong, right or not actually intended. Then our perspective as viewers. When the King kept talking, we know what's going on with the "brainwashing ppl n keeping them inside walls" thingy, but I didn't expect what would actually happen.
For a moment I thought he'd actually be eaten yet magically survive or more likely just die. But then I was like this is not a Final Fantasy game where they kill the main character. So he'll probably survive.

Then we have Kenny the Ripper who added some spice by joining n learning the truth.
Historia turns all 180 degrees.
"That's the spirit. This is getting interesting." I'm sure everyone thought the same as Kenny.

I like how those different perspectives on the same thing were portrayed n developed.

I'm not gonna lie I almost cried watching this ep. I loved the fighting scene n everything it was epic.
QueentianaSep 3, 2018 12:48 AM
Sep 3, 2018 12:57 AM

Aug 2012
ZidaGardna said:
the name of the track at the end please (when Historia is releasing Eren)
not known yet, but vocals are sung by Laco
Sep 3, 2018 12:57 AM

Aug 2012
Amazing episode with some intense action scenes. Eren and Historia's voice acting were on point. The new OST is straight fire too.
Sep 3, 2018 1:26 AM

Dec 2015
Eren crying like a baby lol. I'm glad that Historia came to her senses, nothing good would come out of this whole thing if she conceded.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 3, 2018 1:51 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Brilliant Episode!

Many things seemed like a mess-up from the writer and the director to be frankly honest, but overall it was a phenomenal escalation of plot from the previous episode. As a manga reader, things sure seemed much more intense and enjoyable as the story seems to have been reconstructed in a positive way, and the gold combination of the art/animation coupled with the Sound Department is just phenomenal. In particular, I really loved the ost that was playing during the fight and the ost that kicked in the moment Historia rejected the serum. Christa’s little declaration at the end there was amazing too, and poor Eren throughout this whole Season really. At least, it’ll probably end now. On another note, Mikasa was savage as always! Absolutely enjoyed the heck out of that, and Levi with his Op skills too was a pleasure to watch! Jean killing off that soldier was really well done, and Connie’s little cameo too. Poor Hange though, she definitely didn’t deserve that and fought bravely to the bitter end(?). Kenny, meanwhile, seems like a complete lost cause.

I hope we soon get to the hopelessness feeling of the show. It’s like in Season 1, anyone and everyone could die any bloody second and it was somewhat similar for Season 2 but so far lacking in Season 3(at least to the good people?). I’m looking forward to seeing that animated for the next arc. I hope I haven’t spoiled anything as I foreshadowed a little bit if you think rationally, but that’s all. Just felt the need to point it out.

I’m looking for to the next Episode! Finally, we will be able to see Rod Reiss’s titan form and more things to come! Post end card was magnificent as well as the shot from Rod turning into a titan.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 3, 2018 2:11 AM

May 2018
Historia is so cute and badass at the same time. The last scene together with the soundtrack gave me chills!

Eren's speech made me a bit emotional.

The fight scene was really good.

Mikasa is badass as usual. Don't expect her to give even a little bit of mercy when you have Eren as a captive.

I hope Hange will be okay.

The ending is a cliffhanger as always. Made me so hyped though.

Overall a good episode. After 6 episode of heavy info and conversations, we're finally able to get some action.
Sep 3, 2018 3:18 AM
Jan 2017
this episode was so intense, it was pure gold.
i loved how Historia lashed out on Eren, calling him a crybaby lol. totally loved this episode, by far the best one.
this season is really promising, im loving it
Sep 3, 2018 3:34 AM

Jan 2011
Historia flooring him was pretty satisfying.
Sep 3, 2018 3:37 AM

Mar 2018
Eren... What a hopeless gullible fool.
Sep 3, 2018 3:47 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Excellent episode, I never expected SnK to become such a good and engaging show. I love fight dynamics in this season and the fact that characters act like they have a brain.
Sep 3, 2018 4:49 AM
Jul 2010
Great episode! But the animation quality has really been bugging me since s2. Sure, some things improved a lot, like close-ups and stuff. But the most important thing imo, is the movement. A lot of scenes in both s2 and s3 are definitely not on par with how S1 handled it. The studio is also including a lot of CGI now, which is just so stupid and ruins the moment 100% for me (and I'm sure this bothers others as well). Sure, the horses are nothing new, but to even make persons in the background in CGI? They look like fucking clay if you ask me..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2018 5:01 AM
Sep 2017
i never expected historia to do like that
she was really badass in this episode

Sep 3, 2018 5:02 AM
Dec 2015
To the manga readers, do you know if we'll see
Sep 3, 2018 5:29 AM

Oct 2014
Soooooooo intense. Best episode of this season by far.

Only manga readers:
Sep 3, 2018 5:51 AM

Nov 2013
Papi- said:
I'm enjoying this season way better than s2 with their whole fake love lesbian shit.

Excuse me, how exactly is the relationship between two characters confirmed to be lesbians by the creators fake?
Sep 3, 2018 6:20 AM

Mar 2016
Absolutely loved the episode and the soundtrack was amazing.
Sep 3, 2018 6:44 AM
Oct 2017
Oof, Hange got BAITED!
Sep 3, 2018 7:26 AM

Sep 2017
That was sweet. I'm impressed only no one other than Hange really got injured. I do hope she's not dead anyway. But man the Reiss family were basically Gods of the world, though only one at a time. I can't even imagine being the only one to know the history of everything. Historia was such a bad ass as well.

I didn't expect her dad to be able to transform just for touching the fluid with his tongue considering they were going through the trouble of trying to inject it.
Sep 3, 2018 7:31 AM

May 2017
That episode was honestly my favorite by far. The fight scene was incredible, not to mention the magnificent music alongside it. I really hope Hange isn't dead, but I do doubt she'd die from bleeding out of her right shoulder area.

It was really something else to see Eren crying about his life like that, that's for sure. I'm honestly quite hyped for next episode, seeing Rod Reiss turn into a damn skeleton for a titan...
Sep 3, 2018 8:08 AM

May 2012
THis and banana fish episode 9 are top two episodes in this season in my opinion

However, I wonder if season 3 is going to be 24 episodes. Because this arc is too rushed and I think it will probably finish at episode 9 (or max 10), because not much material left for this arc. It could be 9 episodes for this arc and 12 for next arc for a total 21 episodes. If it is 24 episodes, then they might have to adapt some parts of marely arc (maybe some of the flashback).
Sep 3, 2018 8:24 AM
May 2017
I am kind of excited to see another side of Historia.

Is Rod Reiss turning out to be like the Colossal Titan?
Sep 3, 2018 8:30 AM

Mar 2016
Saeedpoppa said:
keragamming said:

Lool when someone think they are smart ass but actually is the opposite, wont even bother explaining anything to you keep making assumption and thinking it is all facts, knowing you are full blown hater of the series, its pointless wasting my time, just carry on with your bullshit.

Because there's no better way to prove someone is wrong by dismissing everything they say and labelling them a hater. You sure showed him.
The guy's right... It's actually pretty easy to debunk him.

Username23489023 said:
Why does Eren need to be awake for the ceremony? Wouldn’t it be easier if he was unconscious? or better yet, use the syringe to take his spinal fluid and just inject it into Historia. Titans don’t have a digestive track or asshole, how exactly do they absorb spinal fluid? When they finish the transformation the titan body disappears into smoke, does this mean the human remains inside of it turn into smoke as well? Or is there just a pile of human remains lying on the ground. If the human remains turns into smoke, why doesn’t the transformer’s body turn into smoke as well?

These wall crystals were impenetrable right? That’s why they couldn’t get to the other blond titan girl from first season, and why titans cannot break through the walls. How does their pneumatic guns and bombs break them so easy? How do their blades they stick into the hardest material in this universe?

Gun powder has greater energy density than air. If they have gunpowder why use pneumatic for propulsion? How did they carry all this shit down there? How did they not run out of air in this battle? Why didn’t they use the pneumatic guns from the previous guys they killed?

If the king can control memories, how do we even know all this backstory is real? Why would Eren’s father leave him all alone without explaining any of this? Don’t they have pen and paper? Put a little note in his lunchbox. If the noble bloodline traits are so strong how did ninja girls’s parent die so easy from thieves? Thieves that were easily defeated by children.
1st question: If Eren is not unconscious it's most likely because he's not supposed to be. If it were possible to do that, Rod would've known about that. Pretty obvious (expecially when he says that the cicle has been repeated for 100 years inside the walls -he never said how many timehas passed since the first titan).
I believe that the concept of a titan shifter is like devil fruits in One Piece. Again, if something like that were possible it would have been done.
I don't understand what the hell you are saying. Be more clear.

2nd question: This is the kind of question you get when you don't pay attention to the series. Season 1, episode 25, Annie vs Everyone. Nobody can cut her crystal, yet Mikasa can use her 3DMG to use the walls as a support to attack Annie. Rod sais that the walls and the crystal cave are made of the same material. SO, Annie > Crystal cave and the walls.
If the little spears can why would a more powerful gun work?
(Besides, Annie seemed to be able to control her hardening because she was in comand. The walls and the crysal cave don't have anyone telling them how hard to be, so you can assume they are weaker just for that)

3rd question: Don't know.
The same way you carry stuff down stairs.
It's a big cave and most of it has not been explored by the viewers. As far as I know, there could be vents anywher
I don't know. Maybe because (1st) they have a huge handicap even though they are powerful and, (2nd) if I remember correctly, they were fugitives and the guys they killed where retrieved by the military police. Besides, does any of them know how to shot that thing straight?

4th question: The memory delete stuff doens't work in the Ackerman, the asians and the Reiss family.
When a shifter acquires the shifting powers they don't remember almost anything (most likely do to the shock).
They have pen and paper. That's what the basement is for. His father

Yeah... That's still unknown (I think). The only thing manga readers can come up to is that her father never awoke it's Ackerman powers.
azertz99Sep 3, 2018 8:54 AM
Sep 3, 2018 9:13 AM

Jun 2016
People shiting on eren for not transforming and crying are just straight up ignorant and stupid. The guy just remembered he ate his own father and that if he was eaten by historia the humanity he was trying to save by killing the titans would finally be free from them.
That was eren's goal since season 1 and now someone tells him all he has to do for that to happen is die, and of course because he is so emotionally damaged already, he agreed.
YOU, you are not the one in eren's place and so you dont even have the right to condemn him from how he acted just because you didnt like it.
This is why i mainly hate people who only care about the action, since they cant stop to analyse the story even if only for a brief moment to actually understand whats going on and why.

That aside, seeing best girl Historia on her badass scene again after years from reading that manga part was so hype.
ayumiisSep 3, 2018 9:16 AM
Sep 3, 2018 9:17 AM

Feb 2014
Tsarko said:
Incredible episode. So intense and emotional.

Episode end card:

Has there been an end card every ep?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sapewloth - Aug 8, 2018

117 by Adrian610 »»
Apr 8, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2018

443 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2018

243 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2018

214 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2018

188 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.