Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 6, 2018 5:24 PM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
jarring said:

She isn't really submissive at all. In fact she's incredibly independent...I mean she is the manager of the building...and a boss. She doesn't play any fucking games.
Whatever made you think she was submissive? what kind of bullshit analysis of a character gave you that idea?

The side characters did get drunk a lot, it played a big role in the humor and plot development for the MC.. the MC got drunk a total of ONE time during the entire show IIRC and it was absolutely HILARIOUS when he did. and actually one of the most realistic examples of "drunk and in love" comedy i've ever seen. Also the way Kyoko handles it after is spot on perfect. She really took offense to it, as any self-respecting woman should.

bruh the anime is 96 fucking episodes and you got the impression she's submissive? if she was submissive, the anime wouldn't be 96 episodes long. It would be short af just like every other anime romcom in existence.

It sounds like you just don't like Rumiko Takahashi in general. Actually, it's really hard to believe. It sounds more like you're trying to find a reason to dislike it on purpose. She is one of, if not THE MOST successful female manga artist of all time.

and you give what most consider her best work a 1.

but in all honesty, it's probably because you were forced to watch it, instead of watching it because you actually wanted to. A lot of times, when people do this, it ruins it for them, and they WILL give bad scores because of both your preconceptions. The side-characters aren't really important at the beginning. They are just there to cause problems for the MC. Actually, they were intended to be annoying. That's the whole point. But then Kyoko comes along and he takes the abuse just for her. Eventually the side-characters become quite lovable, but yeah at first they aren't really important parts of the show, and it's sad that was the main reason you couldn't like it.

The two main characters are not only deep but extremely realistic and well-written. They aren't just one or two-dimensional characters. they are practically believable people. Even the competition that comes in later, was GREAT to have in the show. I absolutely LOVED the tennis coach. I also loved Godai's side-girl, every last detail of the story, every little thing that went into its creation and resolution was perfectly executed, and it's a shame for ANYONE to miss out on such a great anime if they like the romance genre AT ALL.
Many consider it to be the best romance anime of all time. It's not just me and whatever friends that recommended it, but actual paid critics alike.

From what you've said here, it sounds like you just had a bad experience because someone forced you into watching an anime you didn't feel like watching at the time, and you criticized it poorly for poor reasons due to having such a resentment.

Anyone who would start watching this anime because THEY wanted to, would totally see the point in the annoying side characters(they aren't like that for the entire anime and they actually have quite a bit of depth to them that gets explored but it isn't the main focus) . That's only a small part of the show.

Also the only other thing you said is about it is just flat out wrong. Kyoko is anything but submissive and it's an obvious truth throughout the series when Godai's competition gets involved.

I legitimately hate Rumiko Takahashi's works. Besides Maison Ikkoku and Urusei Yatsura, I also hated the very little of Ranma 1/2 that I saw. I find nothing funny about her comedies at all. Just because most like her works means nothing to me. I hate "Star Wars" too.

When it comes to romantic comedy, I prefer something that's actually funny and good, like "Tokimeki Tonight."

never seen it.
show doesn't even have a single review. lol why is that.
Also it seems like I remember you from before the forums were disabled for such a long time, and you were not only a completely different person, but you had a completely different line up of favorite anime.
With every exchange we've made thus far, I'm more inclined to believe i'm talking to some constructed personality that doesn't actually even exist.
You see my words. You can tell I'm speaking from the heart right?

I don't get that with you.
and I don't exactly know why.

But I feel like this must be some sort of test.
Maybe I should watch this show and watch it without preconceptions.

Another thing about recommendations is that a lot of anime is "recommended" through resentment in itself.

Like, maybe someone was like, "naw man your favorite romance is trash compared to maison ikkoku" so with a big sneer on your face you turned around and watched it just to be able to say they were wrong.
Sep 6, 2018 5:28 PM

Apr 2017
to love ru... definitely to love ru... without a doubt
Sep 6, 2018 5:32 PM

Jun 2014
jarring said:
Seiya said:

I legitimately hate Rumiko Takahashi's works. Besides Maison Ikkoku and Urusei Yatsura, I also hated the very little of Ranma 1/2 that I saw. I find nothing funny about her comedies at all. Just because most like her works means nothing to me. I hate "Star Wars" too.

When it comes to romantic comedy, I prefer something that's actually funny and good, like "Tokimeki Tonight."

never seen it.
Also it seems like I remember you from before the forums were disabled for such a long time, and you were not only a completely different person, but you had a completely different line up of favorite anime.
With every exchange we've made thus far, I'm more inclined to believe i'm talking to some constructed personality that doesn't actually even exist.

Another thing about recommendations is that a lot of anime is "recommended" through resentment in itself.

Like, maybe someone was like, "naw man your favorite romance is trash compared to maison ikkoku" so with a big sneer on your face you turned around and watched it just to be able to say they were wrong.

Actually, I was rather saddened to not like Rumiko Takahashi's works, because I always liked her character designs, and the girls, especially in Ranma 1/2, are really sexy looking. But I can't force myself to love something that I don't enjoy.

Sep 6, 2018 5:41 PM
Mar 2018
I rate re:zero with all my soul
just think in this anime make my body burns of angry
buuuut, Rem is my supreme waifu sz
Sep 6, 2018 5:42 PM

Dec 2015
Dragon Ball GT. I'm sure there are actually worse things I haven't seen, but it's the only anime that my OCD couldn't force me to finish. So for now it's the worse.
Sep 6, 2018 5:49 PM

Nov 2012
Abunai Sisters. Just look at the character design!
Sep 6, 2018 5:54 PM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
jarring said:

never seen it.

Actually, I was rather saddened to not like Rumiko Takahashi's works, because I always liked her character designs, and the girls, especially in Ranma 1/2, are really sexy looking. But I can't force myself to love something that I don't enjoy.

You barely even gave ranma a chance apparently. It honestly sounds like you were FORCED to watch these out of resentment, and it really makes me feel bad for it. You even hinted at it yourself, you just didn't give me any details about the resentment or the way in which it was recommended.

Ranma is legendary for a very good reason. It's debatable of whether or not she "created the tsundere", but she most certainly perfected them with Ranma and Akane. Practically every Tsundere in existence is a copy and paste of their characters without the actual story and personality of the show that made them believable and such enjoyable characters to watch have exchanges.

It was the first manga I ever owned, and I was absolutely enthralled by its comedy. It wasn't until much later I watched the anime, or even actually got around to reading the manga fully. Collecting anime and manga was an incredibly expensive hobby back then as I'm sure you know, and this particular series is pretty damned huge.

Also, it took me many times to finally complete it, like I think the first time I watched maybe the first 30 episode and then quit and later come back and watch the first 50 episodes then quit come back much later and watch the first 75 episodes repeat until i finally finish the anime. the show is actually very formulaic and no one would blame you for getting bored of it after a little while...but there is something about it that keeps you coming back because it is just damned great and actually funny.
I wouldn't doubt most people who watched or read ranma had the same experience, it is pretty common from what I've read.
Like it gets a little too repetitive it gets boring so they stop watching it, but they remember it was so damned funny and a genuinely good show, they come back!
I've watched AND read it countless times.
The show is genius, plain and simple.
And if you don't like it, I don't know what to say honestly.
Sorry? Really, all I can do is have pity.
because for anyone to actually DISLIKE this anime... it's just GOT to be for some really shitty reason I wish they didn't have to experience.
Sep 6, 2018 6:04 PM

Jun 2014
jarring said:
Seiya said:

You barely even gave ranma a chance apparently. It honestly sounds like you were FORCED to watch these out of resentment, and it really makes me feel bad for it. You even hinted at it yourself, you just didn't give me any details about the resentment or the way in which it was recommended.

Ranma is legendary for a very good reason. It's debatable of whether or not she "created the tsundere", but she most certainly perfected them with Ranma and Akane. Practically every Tsundere in existence is a copy and paste of their characters without the actual story and personality of the show that made them believable and such enjoyable characters to watch have exchanges.

It was the first manga I ever owned, and I was absolutely enthralled by its comedy. It wasn't until much later I watched the anime, or even actually got around to reading the manga fully. Collecting anime and manga was an incredibly expensive hobby back then as I'm sure you know, and this particular series is pretty damned huge.

Also, it took me many times to finally complete it, like I think the first time I watched maybe the first 30 episode and then quit and later come back and watch the first 50 episodes then quit come back much later and watch the first 75 episodes repeat until i finally finish the anime. the show is actually very formulaic and no one would blame you for getting bored of it after a little while...but there is something about it that keeps you coming back because it is just damned great and actually funny.
I wouldn't doubt most people who watched or read ranma had the same experience, it is pretty common from what I've read.
Like it gets a little too repetitive it gets boring so they stop watching it, but they remember it was so damned funny and a genuinely good show, they come back!
because for anyone to actually DISLIKE this anime... it's just GOT to be for some really shitty reason I wish they didn't have to experience.

Does the fact that I dislike Rumiko's works really bother you that much?

I don't care for that "Tsundere" crap, and Ranma 1/2 borderlines on what would be an early incarnation of the harem genre, and I hate those types of Anime.

Just accept the fact that not everyone has the same taste in Anime.

Sep 6, 2018 6:17 PM
Feb 2017
Piromysl said:
Highchool of the dead

12 episodes of pure cringe, the worst possible cast and fanservice, which is clear insult to viewer intelligence.
I don't have high standards, but that was truly an awful anime.

I kind of liked that show purely because of the nerd guy that completely lost his mind after the zombies started showing up and at one point he wrote a song about shooting everyone
Sep 6, 2018 6:21 PM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
jarring said:

I don't care for that "Tsundere" crap, and Ranma 1/2 borderlines on what would be an early incarnation of the harem genre, and I hate those types of Anime.

I'm not some numbskull that can't accept people with different tastes.
I just find it hard to believe you're being absolutely honest.

I have watched Ranma with normies that absolutely loved that shit.
There are many people who don't care for "tsundere" but praise Ranma for its ingenuity
Also, the fact that it's a early harem has no bearing on its fanbase.
That's not why people watched it.

People watch shows like Techi Muyo or Love Hina for harem. It's a totally different ball-game and a different experience from Ranma.

The fact Ranma has so many suitors(including other men) is just a small part of the show. It's just a matter of their unique personalities being such big influences on the comedic factor of the show. It's not a typical harem where he is constantly surrounded by women that are always fighting over who gets to sleep with him in bed tonight. It's not some tasteless bullshit like that.

The way Kuno was introduced is probably one of my all-time favorite parts of any anime ever...and that's like... the first 5 episodes.

"what little you've seen of ranma" If you made it through the entire introduction of Kuno which spans I think episodes 2-5? and still didn't think it's funny I'd have to assume something is actually wrong with you.
Sep 6, 2018 6:32 PM

Jun 2014
jarring said:
Seiya said:

There are many people who don't care for "tsundere" but praise Ranma for its ingenuity

People watch shows like Techi Muyo or Love Hina for harem. It's a totally different ball-game and a different experience from Ranma.

The fact Ranma has so many suitors(including other men) is just a small part of the show. It's just a matter of their unique personalities being such big influences on the comedic factor of the show. It's not a typical harem where he is constantly surrounded by women that are always fighting over who gets to sleep with him in bed tonight. It's not some tasteless bullshit like that.

The way Kuno was introduced is probably one of my all-time favorite parts of any anime ever...and that's like... the first 5 episodes.

"what little you've seen of ranma" If you made it through the entire introduction of Kuno which spans I think episodes 2-5? and still didn't think it's funny I'd have to assume something is actually wrong with you.

I am being honest. I see no reason in giving any of Rumiko's works another chance.

Are you done now?

Sep 6, 2018 6:36 PM

Aug 2015
Chrome Shelled Regios. Most generic, stereotypical anime I think has ever existed. Art style is distasteful as well. So bland and boring.

Sep 6, 2018 6:39 PM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
jarring said:

I am being honest. I see no reason in giving any of Rumiko's works another chance.

Are you done now?

I guess I'll just have to be, whether or not you're honest.
Just saying you're being honest doesn't prove anything to me.
ever since i started talking to you, it's been hard to take anything you say seriously.
I remember, this is the same guy who believes test-tube babies are in the near future.
Sep 6, 2018 6:40 PM

Sep 2018
Duel Masters anime imo was the worst anime I seen
Sep 6, 2018 6:45 PM

Jun 2016
Onegai Twins is the worst anime. yeah
Sep 6, 2018 6:49 PM

Jun 2014
jarring said:
Seiya said:

Are you done now?

ever since i started talking to you, it's been hard to take anything you say seriously.
I remember, this is the same guy who believes test-tube babies are in the near future.

Listen, I don't care whether or not test-tube babies become the norm, but they certainly exist, so if birth rates drop at a low enough rate, they'll have to do something, won't they? I don't really care if they act on it to be honest. Once I die, this planet could cease to exist, because if I'm gone, it won't affect me, will it?

You worry about others too much.

Sep 6, 2018 7:01 PM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
jarring said:

Listen, I don't care whether or not test-tube babies become the norm, but they certainly exist, so if birth rates drop at a low enough rate, they'll have to do something, won't they? I don't really care if they act on it to be honest. Once I die, this planet could cease to exist, because if I'm gone, it won't affect me, will it?

No. see what you're talking about is completely fictional.
What actually exists is a completely different thing that treats infertility and the woman still ends up giving birth to a child.
That's not even the ironic part.
What's so fucking hilarious is that you equate it to the bachelor life as if your own personal daddy issues were a weight the entire world had to bear, which will inevitably cause the decline of birthrates everywhere leading to humanity having to resort to growing children in test-tubes to propagate the human species.

classiq
Sep 6, 2018 7:23 PM

Jun 2014
jarring said:
Seiya said:

What actually exists is a completely different thing that treats infertility and the woman still ends up giving birth to a child.
What's so fucking hilarious is that you equate it to the bachelor life as if your own personal daddy issues were a weight the entire world had to bear, which will inevitably cause the decline of birthrates everywhere leading to humanity having to resort to growing children in test-tubes to propagate the human species.

classiq

Um, no. They actually have the means to create children without a mother or father.

And no, I don't have "daddy issues." If anything, I'm glad that I don't have a father. My biological father had two children with another woman after my parents split up, and his other son is into dumb, manly blue-collar shit, and he likes hunting, trapping and driving through trails on ATVs.

I would hate to have turned out like that.

Sep 6, 2018 7:36 PM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
jarring said:

classiq

Um, no. They actually have the means to create children without a mother or father.

And no, I don't have "daddy issues." If anything, I'm glad that I don't have a father. My biological father had two children with another woman after my parents split up, and his other son is into dumb, manly blue-collar shit, and he likes hunting, trapping and driving through trails on ATVs.

Please show me the existence of such technology, oh great and powerful wizard.

btw, by definition, you have daddy issues. People mostly use the term for women, and they are usually all Lolitas. practically all of my girlfriends have had daddy issues. Basically anyone who had problems with their dad, in one way or another has daddy issues. For women, it's usually just them being super strict so they act out and be disobedient just to spite them and they tend to be submissive and very sexually promiscuous with other guys. but for men, it's always because their father just wasn't there at all, and it kinda has the same effect most of the time. it's practically ALWAYS associated with the bachelor life. Like they are obsessed with staying single no matter what and are deeply afraid of commitment. Most of them are usually considered mansluts. like they go to clubs and bars all the time and hook up with random girls. you seem them in television shows and movies all the time, and it actually is quite common and very real. It doesn't have to be as cliche as that though, i seriously doubt you're very sexually promiscuous. Either way it's obvious you have daddy issues, and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Just having that attitude towards your biological father further reinforces your problem btw.
Sep 6, 2018 7:53 PM

Jun 2014
jarring said:
Seiya said:

btw, by definition, you have daddy issues. People mostly use the term for women, and they are usually all Lolitas. practically all of my girlfriends have had daddy issues. Basically anyone who had problems with their dad, in one way or another has daddy issues. For women, it's usually just them being super strict so they act out and be disobedient just to spite them and they tend to be submissive and very sexually promiscuous with other guys. but for men, it's always because their father just wasn't there at all, and it kinda has the same effect most of the time. it's practically ALWAYS associated with the bachelor life. Like they are obsessed with staying single no matter what and are deeply afraid of commitment. Most of them are usually considered mansluts. like they go to clubs and bars all the time and hook up with random girls. you seem them in television shows and movies all the time, and it actually is quite common and very real. It doesn't have to be as cliche as that though, i seriously doubt you're very sexually promiscuous. Either way it's obvious you have daddy issues, and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Just having that attitude towards your biological father further reinforces your problem btw.

I'm not afraid of commitment. I am disabled, and can never work. Also, I live in a tiny town of 500 people, and I still live with my parents. However, I will be getting an apartment of my own early next year, so maybe I'll meet someone then.

Also, I don't "hook up." I've never had sex in my life, and I've never asked anyone out either. I dated a girl back in my high school days, but she asked me out. I'm also bisexual, and would prefer to be with a male rather than a female.

Sep 6, 2018 8:11 PM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
jarring said:

I'm not afraid of commitment. I am disabled, and can never work. Also, I live in a tiny town of 500 people, and I still live with my parents. However, I will be getting an apartment of my own early next year, so maybe I'll meet someone then.

Also, I don't "hook up." I've never had sex in my life, and I've never asked anyone out either. I dated a girl back in my high school days, but she asked me out. I'm also bisexual, and would prefer to be with a male rather than a female.

After all this talk about how much you hate children and family, you're not afraid of commitment. Ok.
I believe you.
Damn, you're disabled?
and yeah, I'm honestly not surprised at all you're a virgin.
I picked up on that right away, but it's nothing to be ashamed of, despite what people say.

And yeah, that's not what makes me think you have daddy issues, I didn't look at you and think man this guy probably has LOTS of sex, he must have daddy issues. not hat's not the way it works.

It stems from your ideology of what it means to have a family. They are always afraid of commitment because of their own experiences growing up, well that and it would get in the way of any open relationships. But first and foremost it stems from the father not being there, and what kind of affect it had on you. It effects everyone differently, like I said it doesn't have to be so cliche.
you are your own unique person.
I am not inclined to believe you're unafraid of commitment, especially with the way you spoke earlier in the other thread.
Either that, you were lying, or you've had some deep revelations in the short time you've spoken with me.
Remember before how much you were degrading masculinity, throwing family in the trash, never get married, etc. etc.
I am only saying this because what you, yourself, have revealed to me.
Sep 6, 2018 8:24 PM

Jun 2014
jarring said:
Seiya said:

After all this talk about how much you hate children and family, you're not afraid of commitment. Ok.
I believe you.
Damn, you're disabled?
I picked up on that right away, but it's nothing to be ashamed of, despite what people say.

And yeah, that's not what makes me think you have daddy issues, I didn't look at you and think man this guy probably has LOTS of sex, he must have daddy issues. not hat's not the way it works.

It stems from your ideology of what it means to have a family. They are always afraid of commitment because of their own experiences growing up, well that and it would get in the way of any open relationships. But first and foremost it stems from the father not being there, and what kind of affect it had on you. It effects everyone differently, like I said it doesn't have to be so cliche.
I am not inclined to believe you're unafraid of commitment, especially with the way you spoke earlier in the other thread.
Either that, you were lying, or you've had some deep revelations in the short time you've spoken with me.
Remember before how much you were degrading masculinity, throwing family in the trash, never get married, etc. etc.

I like being single, and I value material possessions over people. I also have extreme trust issues with women, because over 90% of all Canadian rape allegation are false, and made up. Women have more rights than men in Canada, and many men, including me, don't want to have our lives turned upside down by a bunch of SJW feminists.

That's why I want to settle down with a guy, even though I've never met a guy in real life that I was attracted to. I'm willing to search for a guy just to avoid the entire female gender.

Sep 6, 2018 8:27 PM

Nov 2017
Definitely Charlotte, terrible character designs and a concept that isn't even that interesting.
RapidShadowSep 6, 2018 8:32 PM
Sep 6, 2018 8:31 PM

May 2015
School Days, without a doubt. Magical Warfare and Fate/Extra: Last Encore are also pretty shite.

Sep 6, 2018 8:36 PM
Aug 2016
The worst i've seen is most likely Hand Shakers, watch the 1st episode and you'll know what i mean
Sep 6, 2018 8:38 PM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
jarring said:

I believe you.
Damn, you're disabled?

I like being single, and I value material possessions over people. I also have extreme trust issues with women, because over 90% of all Canadian rape allegation are false, and made up. Women have more rights than men in Canada, and many men, including me, don't want to have our lives turned upside down by a bunch of SJW feminists.

That's why I want to settle down with a guy, even though I've never met a guy in real life that I was attracted to. I'm willing to search for a guy just to avoid the entire female gender.

well that entire first part
"I like being single, and I value material possessions over people. I also have extreme trust issues with women"
is classic daddy issue ideology. Just saying.

like it's very by the book and cliche even. The whole disabled and Bisexual thing is very unique though and it's interesting what you have to say about feminists in canada. I'm not a psychologist or anything, but I've been around this kind of stuff long enough to recognize some stuff.

like, everything just made perfect sense after you told me about the no-show.
excuse me if it was belittling. It wasn't meant to be. Not that in particular anyways. There are some things I have said that I do feel bad about, but I don't feel like i should have to apologize either.
The ONE thing I didn't mean any offense by was actually making sense of it all because of the father. It's not supposed to be offensive or belittling, and not everyone reacts to growing up without a positive role model for a father figure in the same exact way even though there tend to be reoccurring themes that are almost universal almost all of the time. There are many other, different things that make up a person...Just having "daddy issues" doesn't make the person, and the term isn't a very good one at that tbh. It's just a shortening of what you told me about your father.
Sep 6, 2018 8:38 PM
Feb 2016
I have 2 battling out for that title

-Chronos Ruler
honestly it couldve been good...untill i hear that stupid thot shouting "DARLING" every 10 seconds, it was soooo annoying. There were a lot of plot holes too which made the story a bit confusing for me.

-uchiage hanabi
I waited so long with such high hopes for this...and it was a disappointment. Plot holes, too many metaphors, confusing story line, characters felt flat. The only thing i liked was the art and the music.

Sep 6, 2018 8:45 PM

Jun 2014
jarring said:
Seiya said:

"I like being single, and I value material possessions over people. I also have extreme trust issues with women"

like it's very by the book and cliche even. The whole disabled and Bisexual thing is very unique though and it's interesting what you have to say about feminists in canada. I'm not a psychologist or anything, but I've been around this kind of stuff long enough to recognize some stuff.

excuse me if it was belittling. It wasn't meant to be. Not that in particular anyways. There are some things I have said that I do feel bad about, but I don't feel like i should have to apologize either.
The ONE thing I didn't mean any offense by was actually making sense of it all because of the father. It's not supposed to be offensive or belittling, and not everyone reacts to growing up without a positive role model for a father figure in the same exact way even though there tend to be reoccurring themes that are almost universal almost all of the time. There are many other, different things that make up a person...Just having "daddy issues" doesn't make the person, and the term isn't a very good one at that tbh. It's just a shortening of what you told me about your father.

Having a father wouldn't have made a difference. Both my mother and father are poor as dirt, and every woman that's ever been with my biological father has left him. I can't see how I would've fared any better if he were around.

I would never want a father. When I was a kid, my friends would always get grounded by their fathers, making me glad that I never had one. Care to explain to me exactly what would've been different had I had a father?

Sep 6, 2018 8:47 PM
Jul 2018
@Seiya
I'm gonna cut this short here cuz i have to go.
All I'm saying is that everything we talked about up until the point you told me about your father made sense thereafter.
That's basically all I'm getting at.
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I said as SOON as you said it too.
"Everything makes perfect sense now"
it wasn't meant to be belittling or offensive, and you don't have to acknowledge it even. It's not my place. Do what you want. I'm gonna jet.
cya.
Sep 6, 2018 8:49 PM

Jun 2014
jarring said:
@Seiya
All I'm saying is that everything we talked about up until the point you told me about your father made sense thereafter.
it wasn't meant to be belittling or offensive, and you don't have to acknowledge it even. It's not my place. Do what you want. I'm gonna jet.
cya.

Oh, chickening out now, are we?

I guess that means that I win this discussion.

Sep 6, 2018 8:49 PM

Sep 2018
School days.

Why? Just watch and try not to have a brain aneurysm

Sep 6, 2018 8:50 PM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
jarring said:

Having a father wouldn't have made a difference. Both my mother and father are poor as dirt, and every woman that's ever been with my biological father has left him. I can't see how I would've fared any better if he were around.

I would never want a father. When I was a kid, my friends would always get grounded by their fathers, making me glad that I never had one. Care to explain to me exactly what would've been different had I had a father?

And yeah, definitely^^^ i can definitely see that!!
that's the case in many of the situations. It is a matter of fact.

"positive role model for a father figure"
"no show"
there's many things that are involved, and I don't really WANT to talk about it any more cuz it's only making me depressed.
Sep 6, 2018 8:51 PM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
jarring said:
@Seiya
cya.

Oh, chickening out now, are we?

I guess that means that I win this discussion.

come on man, i've been talking to you literally all day. and I've been up for much longer before we started.

Shit, there's still anime I wanted to watch before I went to bed.
give me a break.
Sep 6, 2018 8:51 PM

Jun 2014
jarring said:
Seiya said:

"no show"
there's many things that are involved, and I don't really WANT to talk about it any more cuz it's only making me depressed.

Fair enough.

Personally, I think I could've turned out worse. At least I'm not an addict or something.

Sep 6, 2018 8:55 PM
Jul 2018
@Seiya
I absolutely love my father more than anything in the world. Just saying.
And it's really a shame how many kids there are without families.
At least you had a mother. There are many that don't even have that.

I REAAAAAALLLY want to go now. don't keep meh here all night too plzz
Sep 6, 2018 8:55 PM
Jul 2018
I'm not sure if it would be considered the "worst" anime I've ever seen. There's been quite a few shitty series I've watched. But I just recently watched through Ouran High School Host Club, and thought it was kinda shitty.
Sep 6, 2018 8:56 PM

Jun 2014
jarring said:
@Seiya
I absolutely love my father more than anything in the world. Just saying.
And it's really a shame how many kids there are without families.
At least you had a mother. There are many that don't even have that.

I REAAAAAALLLY want to go now. don't keep meh here all night too plzz

Lol, fine.

Perhaps we'll talk again sometime.

Sep 6, 2018 8:58 PM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
jarring said:

"no show"

Fair enough.

Personally, I think I could've turned out worse. At least I'm not an addict or something.

lol nah man. You don't have anything to be ashamed about as far as I know. Like I said, this all started because of some meaningless banter and some talk about the meaning of "man" and "woman" lol
freakin blows my mind that this is an anime forum and i'm having a discussion like this.
Sep 6, 2018 11:36 PM

Jul 2015
What was that thread about already?

Oh yeah, the worst anime I saw was Hitorijime no Hero. Whoever got paid to make that thing was paid way too much (but it wasn't the writer or animators, given how dumb and stiff it was).
Sep 6, 2018 11:43 PM
Mar 2018
Hunter x Hunter. It was a complete waste of my time
Sep 8, 2018 12:27 AM

Jun 2016
Jikishi said:
Levi_Ackerman_10 said:

Don t get offended when someone think differently from how you see things. Move on and get on with your life^^ Don t drag this rubbish any further this my opinion don t like then don t comment.

I didn't get offended but the hate is real men
Don't tell to get a life please, that's so offensive (lol)

I am sorry If I sound rude. But If you don t like someone opinion then don t comment. Simple and don t expect everyone to like a series you like. I just say what I think Is the worst anime and I just deliver. This is forum I can say what my opinion. Don t like my opinion or comment then don t respond😐

Sep 8, 2018 12:47 AM

Aug 2018
Angel beats, sorry 😂 that anime was just...hhmmmm....rrreeeaaalllyyy bad
Gnyo ho!
Sep 8, 2018 8:28 AM
May 2018
School days. The main MC pissed me off
Sep 8, 2018 8:35 AM
Jul 2018
Within the Bloody Woods or Chainsaw Maid actually made me throw up mid way through watching them.
Sep 8, 2018 8:46 AM
May 2015
Akikan is realy bad... not even funny... worst plot ever...
Sep 9, 2018 12:26 AM

Jun 2014
This one must take the price. https://myanimelist.net/anime/29949/Nami

About fishes entering a womans genitals.
Sep 9, 2018 4:50 AM

Sep 2014
6969696969696969 said:
This one must take the price. https://myanimelist.net/anime/29949/Nami

About fishes entering a womans genitals.

It still is better than Death Parade.
Sep 9, 2018 4:55 AM
Aug 2017
I got bunch of'em for instance School Days others see on my dropped!
Sep 9, 2018 6:13 AM

May 2018
Tada-kun wa Koi ga Shinai is the worst shitty overrated cliche anime I had ever seen in my whole life
Sep 9, 2018 6:16 AM

May 2018
Cells at Average I mean Work is the runner up. Since it's so overrated but it has nothing special to offer. It's just a bland generic show with no character development and shitty roster of characters.
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Would your husbando wash your dirty feet?

Catalano - 20 minutes ago

2 by tchitchouan »»
1 minute ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

64 by Weeaboo_Bomber »»
2 minutes ago

» Things you are jealous of in anime

IpreferEcchi - Apr 20

34 by Horshu »»
6 minutes ago

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - 27 minutes ago

7 by WatchTillTandava »»
6 minutes ago

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - 1 hour ago

8 by Horshu »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.