Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Hataraku Saibou Episode 9 Discussion

Sep 25, 2018 6:07 PM

Dendritic Cell is my favourite! Knew I loved him for a reason >:]

Sep 26, 2018 6:14 AM

I now ship Killer T and Commander T lol.

Oct 3, 2018 1:37 AM

Really lovely episode, just great backstory and character development in general! Looking forwards to see what's next!

Oct 8, 2018 8:28 AM

The OP now uses its second half of the opening song.

I was not expecting any backstory behind Killer T and Helper T cells, but hey! this is actually quite good! I like how they both started as enemies to somehow being friends. Though it was a nice backstory. At the very least, it informs the audiences how the T cells used to be nurtured until they ended up being categorized.

Killer T's and Helper T's reaction was funny!
OwO

Oct 10, 2018 7:25 PM

this episode was kinda boring =/

Nov 2, 2018 10:09 AM

omg omg chibi Killer T is soooooo adorbs >///<

This scene

Reminds me of

bwahaha xD

Also, Dendritic Cell is so sadistic lololololllll

Love him X]

Nov 4, 2018 8:23 PM

watched from [:v] subs
Good Episode!
Helper T and Killer T are fun to watch cuz they are same colleagues!
what?! no HanaKana!?!?!? and her only script is the preview episode...lolz
4/5.

Nov 5, 2018 3:29 PM

Felt like repetition of previous Killer-T Cell initiation episode but probably better with all the flashback.

Nov 21, 2018 7:18 PM
This episode is similar to naruto or Haikyuu. There's the haughty genius and there's the hardworking guy. Killer T is similar more to Naruto though, in that he's an idiot, but he works hard, punching in the forest on his own in his extra time. Like haikyuu, the haughty genius helper T, accepts the killer T cell(unlike Naruto until the very end lol)
One thing I find kinda amazingly coincidental, Killer T, just like hinata in haikyuu, used to close his eyes before striking, but then after a suggestion to keep his eyes open, they both did a lot better(obviously).

Dec 7, 2018 2:21 AM
Another great backstory episode

Jan 13, 2019 2:36 AM

Helper completely dominating Killer back in the old days in Thymus boot-camp was really surprising to see even if it was reasonable because he's his boss and all but he turned so lanky and Killer became jacked. It was nice to see them try their best to make it out alive and be the best Immune Cells they can be. Dendrite got all those embarrassing moments with him and he's intent on showing them off to everyone who gets bossed around by them lmao

Feb 12, 2019 10:24 PM

Dendritic Cell is that guy who knows everyone's deepest and darkest secrets and it becomes even more clear this episode, kinda entertaining.
Was nice to see that rivalry between Killer T Cell n Commander Cell and how it evolved.

Jun 5, 2019 3:25 AM

So Helper T Cell and Killer T Cell frenemy when they were young. I'm glad how Helper T cell encouraged Killer T. Nice episode and also nice to see WBC playing platelets lmao

"But I was too tired to think.
I remember wanting to become a stone.
A stone that doesn’t feel pain. Or sorrow."

Jun 6, 2019 1:22 AM

Nice to see where the T-cells came from, and how there are different types for different roles!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Jul 16, 2019 12:51 PM

It's always nice to see our characters' backstories. These cells didn't just suddenly appear and do their jobs but they actually went through a lot to get to where they are right now.

The Dendrite probably knows everyone's secrets lol.

These cells are basically born to do one job. From the moment they were conceived, they're already being segregated into jobs they could do. Those T Cells that didn't make the cut are probably dead by now. The final training weeds them out and the commander outright said that only a few percent of them survives. Man...
Modified by Dull_Lull, Jul 16, 2019 12:55 PM

Jan 22, 3:59 AM
its still so weird to see these cells in our bodies have flashbacks and such lol.

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store