Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 31, 2018 10:10 AM
Apr 2017
Guys what do you think are you enjoying 3rd season of attack on titan? personally i am really enjoying it. This is season is better than previous seasons imo. We have got some questions answered like how eren got titan powers, the reiss family, how a mindless titan can gain powers of titan shifter etc. I hope that this will be a fantastic season of attack on titan and season 4 will be also great.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 31, 2018 10:20 AM
Jan 2017
iyeraditya560 said:
Guys what do you think are you enjoying 3rd season of attack on titan? personally i am really enjoying it. This is season is better than previous seasons imo. We have got some questions answered like how eren got titan powers, the reiss family, how a mindless titan can gain powers of titan shifter etc. I hope that this will be a fantastic season of attack on titan and season 4 will be also great.

Best season yet. It's adapting 2 of my fav. arcs. Even though I feel that the Uprising arc is a bit rushed , it doesn't hamper my enjoyment for this season.

Just waiting for the Return to Shinganshina arc to kick in. Gonna be HYPE!
Aug 31, 2018 10:25 AM

Mar 2018
Manga reader here. Not really digging the current arc since the manga but upcoming arc (2nd half of this 3rd season) will be mind-blowing and I can't wait for that.

Aug 31, 2018 10:30 AM

Jan 2009
the next arc that is included in this anime season they say will be better
Sep 9, 2018 5:53 AM

Feb 2018
It's alright so far but as a manga reader I am much more excited for what's about to come.
Sep 9, 2018 6:13 AM
Dec 2017
The plot-armor is real.
Sep 9, 2018 6:26 AM

Nov 2015
I'd like to hear more from anime-onlies since manga readers all say the same things.
Sep 9, 2018 9:16 AM
Jul 2018
For me it's interesting af. Like we had only 2 boring episodes or something till now. Idc about titans, but the tension, action, plot development and OSTs are perfect and intriguing.
Sep 9, 2018 9:51 AM

Jan 2015
I’m loving this season. I always wanted more human vs human action ever since I saw Annie kill one of Levi’s squad members in season 1 with the 3D maneuver gear.

It’s giving AOT much needed world building and complexity. It’s more than just people vs mindless titans. How many more times do we need to see them kill mindless titans anyway? That was all good during S1. It would have gotten old if they didn’t decide to progress the story in a different direction.

Characters are starting to becoming more fleshed out and developed. The whole story with the royal family is so interesting. I’m excited to see where it goes from here.
Sep 15, 2018 5:36 PM
Jan 2018
Having read the manga and looking at news that WIT studio was gonna make the "boring political part" different and more intriguing, I already knew that this season was gonna be amazing. Now that we've gotten a good chunk of the 3rd season, I can honestly say that it's already my favourite out of the 3 so far and I can't wait until we get the more interesting and crazy arcs animated soon!
Sep 16, 2018 11:06 AM
Mar 2013
I've only been following the anime and I don't like it anywhere near the last 2 seasons. It can still somewhat amend itself, but not by much.

The politics lacked a lot of depth. (episode 6 spoiler)

The next thing that is triggering me, and this was already strongly hinted at during last ep of season 2, is all of this magic telekinesis bullcrap that's being introduced. The anime started off with a solid plot, with titans being some kind of humanoid species much stronger than humans and that it would be a hard war to win. Then Eren got titan powers near s1 ep 6, which was unfortunately shounen-like (yay superpowers) but it was bearable because at least humans had a fighting chance against titans. Before that it was quite the massacre, with only people like Levi and Mikasa being able to take a few titans at a time, with some struggle. Finally, when everyone is dying and where the anime could very well end tragically, there's the Coordinator shit at the end of season 2... This power seems like it might be just way too OP, but the creators decided to focus on human vs human interactions for season 3, so there was still hope...

Season 3 introduces its new set of magic powers that nullify even human vs human wars: (be at episode 7 to read spoiler)

I had rated season 1 and season 2 a solid combined 9.5, but season 3 looks like it's nothing more than a 7 so far. Really disappointed that half of the series' mystery (or more, maybe) is based on magic and half-assed explanations, instead of something more scientifically plausible. Yes, immortal titans are biologically plausible (see: lobsters). My plan is to go read the manga and see whether the story is more interesting, and whether the anime pulled a Game of Thrones / Fullmetal Alchemist.
Sep 16, 2018 11:53 AM
Jan 2017
Poudycat said:
I've only been following the anime and I don't like it anywhere near the last 2 seasons. It can still somewhat amend itself, but not by much.

The next thing that is triggering me, and this was already strongly hinted at during last ep of season 2, is all of this magic telekinesis bullcrap that's being introduced. The anime started off with a solid plot, with titans being some kind of humanoid species much stronger than humans and that it would be a hard war to win. Then Eren got titan powers near s1 ep 6, which was unfortunately shounen-like (yay superpowers) but it was bearable because at least humans had a fighting chance against titans. Before that it was quite the massacre, with only people like Levi and Mikasa being able to take a few titans at a time, with some struggle. Finally, when everyone is dying and where the anime could very well end tragically, there's the Coordinator shit at the end of season 2... This power seems like it might be just way too OP, but the creators decided to focus on human vs human interactions for season 3, so there was still hope...

Season 3 introduces its new set of magic powers that nullify even human vs human wars: (be at episode 7 to read spoiler)

I had rated season 1 and season 2 a solid combined 9.5, but season 3 looks like it's nothing more than a 7 so far. Really disappointed that half of the series' mystery (or more, maybe) is based on magic and half-assed explanations, instead of something more scientifically plausible. Yes, immortal titans are biologically plausible (see: lobsters). My plan is to go read the manga and see whether the story is more interesting, and whether the anime pulled a Game of Thrones / Fullmetal Alchemist.

Attack on Titan goes more magical/fantasy as the story progresses. The basement reveal is mythical kind of thing. It still has same kind of elements in it.
Sep 22, 2018 4:42 AM

Dec 2015
For me it's really good, but definitely inferior to the previous seasons (specially comparing with season 1, that is a masterpiece). When I remember some moments of previous seasons, it is obvious that this is an inferior season. However, since there is one more arc on this season, this can change easily
Sep 22, 2018 10:16 AM
Feb 2009
So far some interesting stuff but mostly boring. Not to mention overblown drama.

btw when do we get to know how they fly? :D
Sep 22, 2018 10:17 AM

Jan 2013
Boring as hell.
There hasn't been any "omg hype" moments for me.
Sep 22, 2018 10:36 AM

Jan 2016
It's really good, but not as good as the previous seasons. I hope the next arc matches the other seasons, if not surpasses them.
Sep 22, 2018 3:45 PM
Aug 2018
M4DMAX said:
The plot-armor is real.

Like in every show. Plot armor is not even a thing anymore, everyone uses it.
Sep 22, 2018 3:52 PM
Aug 2018
[quote=Bozzzz]So far some interesting stuff but mostly boring. Not to mention overblown drama.

btw when do we get to know how they fly? :D[/quote
Poudycat said:

The reason for eren not being able to control titans now is explained later dont jump to conclusions too fast. Aot was always a fantasy world and politics get explored a lot more,later in Marley arc. Its actually a lot more seinen than the Shonen despite eren transforming in to a titan which again there is a good reason for. Half assed explanations? Wdym by that?
Sep 22, 2018 3:53 PM
Aug 2018
People who find this season boring are mostly action fans that want a lot of titan scenes. I understand that but this season has objectively better writing than previous 2 with a lot more character and story progression. Thus the higher rating too.
Sep 22, 2018 4:07 PM
Dec 2017
Snkmasterpiece said:
People who find this season boring are mostly action fans that want a lot of titan scenes. I understand that but this season has objectively better writing than previous 2 with a lot more character and story progression. Thus the higher rating too.

You mean you find it easier to interpret depth into it, but in fact the show is still easy to be criticized, for example for its very one-sided characters. If you want something that really gives you the impression of great depth and in that you can actually interpret something, then watch NGE EOE.
Sep 22, 2018 4:35 PM

Oct 2013
M4DMAX said:
Snkmasterpiece said:

You mean you find it easier to interpret depth into it, but in fact the show is still easy to be criticized, for example for its very one-sided characters. If you want something that really gives you the impression of great depth and in that you can actually interpret something, then watch NGE EOE.

Watch it, gave it a 7, didn't like any of the characters though, I didn't think they were that develop tbh.
Sep 22, 2018 5:14 PM
Aug 2018
M4DMAX said:
Snkmasterpiece said:

Watched it and i find it extremely overrated. A lot more depth and symbolism/forshadowing in aot but that's a different topic 😉
One sided characters? Wdym by that. Every show is easy to criticize until you found someone that can fight your arguments lol
Sep 22, 2018 5:16 PM
Aug 2018
keragamming said:
M4DMAX said:

Watch it, gave it a 7, didn't like any of the characters though, I didn't think they were that develop tbh.

Same in fact i find them very one dimensional compared to aot cast. Especially the mc.
Sep 22, 2018 5:19 PM

May 2018
I love the human versus human action in this season. The political intrigues and conspiracies as well as character depth and development add to the overall dramatic tension. It's definitely equal to the previous seasons but is subtler in its execution. I love the the chilled out major key opening and the beautifully emotive closing songs by the way, and the OST sounds more powerful and haunting than ever. Maybe it's too popular and mainstream for some people. You can pick holes in it, as with anything, and someone who commented that it's a bit one sided has a point - but I guess you could pick holes in a creamy luscious luxurious pistachio gelato by saying it has too much sugar in it. Like the ice cream I just described AOT GIVES ME PLEASURE lol
Sep 23, 2018 2:48 AM
Dec 2017
Snkmasterpiece said:
M4DMAX said:

Watched it and i find it extremely overrated. A lot more depth and symbolism/forshadowing in aot but that's a different topic 😉
One sided characters? Wdym by that. Every show is easy to criticize until you found someone that can fight your arguments lol
Snkmasterpiece said:
M4DMAX said:

"more depth and symbolism in A.O.T."
I can't really claim that there are no such things in A.O.T., but how do you want to claim that A.O.T. has better characters than NGE, if AOT partially uses tropes that were started by NGE; for example: Mikasa is based on the trope 'emotionless girl' that was started by NGE.

NGE (especially in the EOE part) is about individuality; the development Shinji undergoes throughout the series out classes Eren by far and that in a shorter amount of time. Many people tend to say Eren is a straight up 'bad' character, but I certainly wouldn't do so; Yes, in the first season his only motivation was "I want to kill all Titans", but -as you'll sure know- he finally gets some nuances and even some development in the current season.
I've read the AOT manga till the current chapter and let's just say the writing is incoherent; at some points Eren development is just forgotten and he slips back into his old personality..........

Apart from that A.O.T. uses a lot of flashbacks, I'm sure you are able to figure out that that is a very lazy device, even more so when it's overused.

I'm sure you guys also want to study art and know about the study of color?
No? Well that's not a big problem, but you should know about it when you talk about symbolism; the involvement of it in NGE is pretty obvious; the best example for it is the contrast between the episodes before Asuka was introduced and the first episodes with her: In the first 7 episodes the color palate (including the ambient lighting) were much more monochrome, the most used color was a dark blue; which suggests a deep calmness and is a symbol for personal thoughts and self mastery. When Asuka is introduced the whole palate gets a lot more colorful (much less monochrome and brighter) suggesting an over all uplift of positive emotions which fits exactly to Shinji, who starts to get more secure.

In A.O.T. on the other-hand everything tends to have a brown tint, brown is actually the most used color in the entire show: Brown suggests a feeling of wholesomeness and is a symbol for -as well- wholesomeness; Oh how immensely fitting. Judging by some of the authors statements, I wouldn't even be surprised if he just thought it was cool to have a parallel to Nazi-Germany.....

The Theme of AOT is obviously the worth of freedom and I personally think that that is in fact a more simple theme compared to individuality.
ErforschtSep 23, 2018 2:53 AM
Sep 23, 2018 2:52 AM
Dec 2017
Snkmasterpiece said:
M4DMAX said:

You said you can fight my arguments, then go on and do so.
Sep 23, 2018 3:06 AM

Jul 2017
It's alright for now but so far for me, it's kinda boring.
Sep 23, 2018 3:12 AM

Aug 2016
I've read a couple of spoilers for the manga, but the anime is still really cool and interesting. I'm looking forward to more. Since this was the show that introduced me to anime properly, I'm grateful to it and it holds a special place in my heart. Though, I think Season 1 had the biggest shock factor as it was my first series, and was very tense for me to watch.

Sep 23, 2018 3:17 AM
Aug 2018
M4DMAX said:
Snkmasterpiece said:

You said you can
M4DMAX said:

You said you can fight my arguments, then go on and do so.
fight my arguments, then go on and do so.

You didn't even make a argument lol
Sep 23, 2018 3:20 AM

May 2015
It's stayed at the same level of quality for me. I always thought that it was just really fun to watch. I still think that.

Sep 23, 2018 3:38 AM
Dec 2017
Snkmasterpiece said:
M4DMAX said:

You said you can
fight my arguments, then go on and do so.

You didn't even make a argument lol

right above that post, or are u saying that I didn't make an argument, because I actually mentioned positive aspects from AOT as well?
Sep 23, 2018 3:40 AM
Dec 2017
M4DMAX said:
Snkmasterpiece said:

Snkmasterpiece said:

I can't really claim that there are no such things in A.O.T., but how do you want to claim that A.O.T. has better characters than NGE, if AOT partially uses tropes that were started by NGE; for example: Mikasa is based on the trope 'emotionless girl' that was started by NGE.

NGE (especially in the EOE part) is about individuality; the development Shinji undergoes throughout the series out classes Eren by far and that in a shorter amount of time. Many people tend to say Eren is a straight up 'bad' character, but I certainly wouldn't do so; Yes, in the first season his only motivation was "I want to kill all Titans", but -as you'll sure know- he finally gets some nuances and even some development in the current season.
I've read the AOT manga till the current chapter and let's just say the writing is incoherent; at some points Eren development is just forgotten and he slips back into his old personality..........

Apart from that A.O.T. uses a lot of flashbacks, I'm sure you are able to figure out that that is a very lazy device, even more so when it's overused.

No? Well that's not a big problem, but you should know about it when you talk about symbolism; the involvement of it in NGE is pretty obvious; the best example for it is the contrast between the episodes before Asuka was introduced and the first episodes with her: In the first 7 episodes the color palate (including the ambient lighting) were much more monochrome, the most used color was a dark blue; which suggests a deep calmness and is a symbol for personal thoughts and self mastery. When Asuka is introduced the whole palate gets a lot more colorful (much less monochrome and brighter) suggesting an over all uplift of positive emotions which fits exactly to Shinji, who starts to get more secure.

In A.O.T. on the other-hand everything tends to have a brown tint, brown is actually the most used color in the entire show: Brown suggests a feeling of wholesomeness and is a symbol for -as well- wholesomeness; Oh how immensely fitting. Judging by some of the authors statements, I wouldn't even be surprised if he just thought it was cool to have a parallel to Nazi-Germany.....

The Theme of AOT is obviously the worth of freedom and I personally think that that is in fact a more simple theme compared to individuality.

(this one............)
Sep 23, 2018 3:52 AM

Oct 2017
I can tell you this, when this anime ends, the only re-watchable episodes will be the first five or six from season one. The rest will be fastforwarded or skipped until he gets to the basement.
Sep 23, 2018 4:48 AM
Aug 2018
M4DMAX said:
Snkmasterpiece said:

Snkmasterpiece said:

Lmao nothing is started by NGE, are you new here? Do you understand NGE took those tropes from some other anime too? Its not a new invention or something groundbreaking. Mikasa is one character in the cast your can point out to be cliche but so is shinji from NGE. He is not bad character by any means but he is completely unlikable and his developmment cant be compared to erens, its not even funny. In fact shinji is more hated than early eren. Majority NGE characters have no goals or motivation where in aot, cast is constantly chalenged to change their point of viewes and beliefs. Look at eren himself for example. He starts of as edgy,naive brat with black and white mentality hating the titans to be shaped by a world in to a understanding,mature,morally complex and ruthless protagonist who pushed his hatred aside in order to achieve what he thinks is the greater good. The difference between eren at start and latest chapter is too big. Eren is much more develepoded character than shinji, like i said its not even funny. But NGE is shorter so its understandable, eren had much more time to grow which resulted in (imo) his genius character writing. I would recommend watching "genius of eren jeagers character" By soul on youtube. When is his character development forgotten? What are you talking about? Serum bowl scene? Thats the only thing i can think of but if thats it you clearly misunderstood his character. That scene humanizes him more, it shows even tho he is changed completely he is still eren. He finally undrstood armins motivations and is ready to give everything up to go see the ocean with him because he resonates with armins idea of freedom. When you grow as a person you have still some characteristics left that follow you to the end. It makes erens character more believable. The important thing is that he learned how to put his emotions aside when needed which also resulted in him eating the warhammer titan.

Aot unlike NGE has a lot deeper world lets not ague this because its a fact. There is mystery about titans,bloodlines,politics,lore etc. There is nothing wrong with using 5 to 10 second flashback to make the context easier to understand or information easier fo digest. AoT is not overusing this.

It seems you are reaching with that symbolism part about NGE. AoT is not using brown color for wholesomeness lmao,what are you on? Aot is using black and brown colors to showcase the nitgridy atmosphere of the world. Its suitable for the cruel wolrd where people are getting devoured all the time. You cant have rainbows in such a dark world at least for the first season. Im not sure you watched anything after s1 but in s2 and s3 there are many colors used and backgrounds are beautifully done with many color palets. Look at the crystal cave in s3 for example or outside the walls back in s2 or recent s3 episode. When it comes to symbolism in aot its a lot more...symbolic lol. In the first episode of the show we can see birds flying and everything is quite showcasing the peace inside the walls. Birds are reflected in erens eyes showing the parallel between the 2. Between the real freedom (birds) who fly freealy in the sky and eren,the fake freedom of living inside the walls. This parallel shows the distance between the 2 showcasing once again how far humanity is from being free. When the camera continues to follow these birds the peace/freedom those birds represent is interrupted by hand of the colossal titan and the humanity finaly realises they've never been truly free. The quiet atmosphere is interrupted by hiroyuki sawanos piece and everything flips around in seconds.

Erens dream whem he knocks himself out after being unable to control his titan. Him being stuck in the blanket shows he is stuck in the past with mikasa,grisha and his mom because thats when he felt good. After armin motivates him he accepts his role and frees from the shackles holding him back by burning everything around him and keeps advancing by accepting the reality. Moving forward, moving from the past. And those shackles that hold him back ARE "the good old days" or the past. That itself forshadows the main theme of erens character trough the whole show. Advancing forward like the attack titan that he holds, moving forward for the freedom. Freedom from the walls,freedom from the child Kiddnappers that he killed to save mikasa,freedom from being hated by the whole world. When it comes to forshadowing nothing tops aot, in episode 3 you can see the steam coming out of erens head after he gets hurt by failing the ODM gear test. This forsgadows the fact that he is already a titan shifter because we only see steam coming out of titans wounds. In episode 5 of season 2 when tower is falling you can see bertholdt in the background read to bite his hand like eren which forshadows that he is a titan shifter himself. Just by reading the manga you can find many of exampels like this. In chapter 66 or 67 when eren saves the whole SC from the cave falling armin gives him a hand to help him up. During this scene armin is smiling and we can see a panel of their handshake. The background is black yet there is only light around their hand, while in chapter 105 when eren is climbing up the airship we see armins face dissapointed full of daubt this time, again reaching erens hand and helping him up. This time armins hand alone is in the light and erens hand is in the dark with armin pulling eren from that dark towards the light.

When it comes to nazi thing oof, do you really wanna go down that line? People are making nazi memes about NGE all the time. There is as many references to nazi germany in NGE as in AOT. Its one of those times where if you call aot nazi you are basically calling NGE nazi too. They both speak about nazi germany and use references to explore their points of view but they are not supporting those ideals. Lets not go in to that ropaganda sh*t. The theme of freedom is more simple than theme of individality? I completely disagree. Btw the ending of EG is really bad imo.
Sep 23, 2018 5:48 AM
Dec 2017
Snkmasterpiece said:
M4DMAX said:

Lmao nothing is started by NGE, are you new here? Do you understand NGE took those tropes from some other anime too? Its not a new invention or something groundbreaking. Mikasa is one character in the cast your can point out to be cliche but so is shinji from NGE. He is not bad character by any means but he is completely unlikable and his developmment cant be compared to erens, its not even funny. In fact shinji is more hated than early eren. Majority NGE characters have no goals or motivation where in aot, cast is constantly chalenged to change their point of viewes and beliefs. Look at eren himself for example. He starts of as edgy,naive brat with black and white mentality hating the titans to be shaped by a world in to a understanding,mature,morally complex and ruthless protagonist who pushed his hatred aside in order to achieve what he thinks is the greater good. The difference between eren at start and latest chapter is too big. Eren is much more develepoded character than shinji, like i said its not even funny. But NGE is shorter so its understandable, eren had much more time to grow which resulted in (imo) his genius character writing. I would recommend watching "genius of eren jeagers character" By soul on youtube. When is his character development forgotten? What are you talking about? Serum bowl scene? Thats the only thing i can think of but if thats it you clearly misunderstood his character. That scene humanizes him more, it shows even tho he is changed completely he is still eren. He finally undrstood armins motivations and is ready to give everything up to go see the ocean with him because he resonates with armins idea of freedom. When you grow as a person you have still some characteristics left that follow you to the end. It makes erens character more believable. The important thing is that he learned how to put his emotions aside when needed which also resulted in him eating the warhammer titan.

Aot unlike NGE has a lot deeper world lets not ague this because its a fact. There is mystery about titans,bloodlines,politics,lore etc. There is nothing wrong with using 5 to 10 second flashback to make the context easier to understand or information easier fo digest. AoT is not overusing this.

It seems you are reaching with that symbolism part about NGE. AoT is not using brown color for wholesomeness lmao,what are you on? Aot is using black and brown colors to showcase the nitgridy atmosphere of the world. Its suitable for the cruel wolrd where people are getting devoured all the time. You cant have rainbows in such a dark world at least for the first season. Im not sure you watched anything after s1 but in s2 and s3 there are many colors used and backgrounds are beautifully done with many color palets. Look at the crystal cave in s3 for example or outside the walls back in s2 or recent s3 episode. When it comes to symbolism in aot its a lot more...symbolic lol. In the first episode of the show we can see birds flying and everything is quite showcasing the peace inside the walls. Birds are reflected in erens eyes showing the parallel between the 2. Between the real freedom (birds) who fly freealy in the sky and eren,the fake freedom of living inside the walls. This parallel shows the distance between the 2 showcasing once again how far humanity is from being free. When the camera continues to follow these birds the peace/freedom those birds represent is interrupted by hand of the colossal titan and the humanity finaly realises they've never been truly free. The quiet atmosphere is interrupted by hiroyuki sawanos piece and everything flips around in seconds.

Erens dream whem he knocks himself out after being unable to control his titan. Him being stuck in the blanket shows he is stuck in the past with mikasa,grisha and his mom because thats when he felt good. After armin motivates him he accepts his role and frees from the shackles holding him back by burning everything around him and keeps advancing by accepting the reality. Moving forward, moving from the past. And those shackles that hold him back ARE "the good old days" or the past. That itself forshadows the main theme of erens character trough the whole show. Advancing forward like the attack titan that he holds, moving forward for the freedom. Freedom from the walls,freedom from the child Kiddnappers that he killed to save mikasa,freedom from being hated by the whole world. When it comes to forshadowing nothing tops aot, in episode 3 you can see the steam coming out of erens head after he gets hurt by failing the ODM gear test. This forsgadows the fact that he is already a titan shifter because we only see steam coming out of titans wounds. In episode 5 of season 2 when tower is falling you can see bertholdt in the background read to bite his hand like eren which forshadows that he is a titan shifter himself. Just by reading the manga you can find many of exampels like this. In chapter 66 or 67 when eren saves the whole SC from the cave falling armin gives him a hand to help him up. During this scene armin is smiling and we can see a panel of their handshake. The background is black yet there is only light around their hand, while in chapter 105 when eren is climbing up the airship we see armins face dissapointed full of daubt this time, again reaching erens hand and helping him up. This time armins hand alone is in the light and erens hand is in the dark with armin pulling eren from that dark towards the light.

When it comes to nazi thing oof, do you really wanna go down that line? People are making nazi memes about NGE all the time. There is as many references to nazi germany in NGE as in AOT. Its one of those times where if you call aot nazi you are basically calling NGE nazi too. They both speak about nazi germany and use references to explore their points of view but they are not supporting those ideals. Lets not go in to that ropaganda sh*t. The theme of freedom is more simple than theme of individality? I completely disagree. Btw the ending of EG is really bad imo.

Hole shit I did not expect such a massive text wall from you, well excuse me, but I am not serious enough about this conversation to pay the effort to read all that (english isn't my first language btw).
So I'll just state my more general opinion of this matter, so you're not completely let down by this answer:

An Anime can never actually go as deep as a book in terms of how well written a character is, so what an Anime or Manga actually does is suggesting depth and make the interpretation of depth into these suggestions look like they intended, ideally the Anime doesn't put any barriers in the way of the fan who tries to interpret.

That is what I like about EOE so much; it is very abstract and gives you extremely much room for interpretations, the same thought process makes SAO objectively bad, because it places barriers in the form of contradictions within the story, AOT on the other hand takes great effort not to contradict itself and constantly tries to fill potential inconsistencies.

If you want to know exactly how many or few Anime I've watched then go to my profile and take a look, but I actually prefer actual books (if that wasn't yet obvious) My favorite book is No Longer Human.

"It seems you are reaching with that symbolism part about NGE. AoT is not using brown color for wholesomeness lmao,what are you on?"

That was a joke, I know the maker had no idea of the studie of color, because it's obvious.

"Look at the crystal cave in s3 for example"

It's blue, light blue, which is a symbol for communication and blue isn't a generally dominating color in the show, it's an accent if anything.

"People are making nazi memes about NGE"

I am subscribed to the "Eva-memes" sub-reddit, but I have never seen even one of those.

"I completely disagree. Btw the ending of EG is really bad imo."

don't make me laugh, the theme of the worth of freedom is already long concluded just read the classics, such as Kant, Individuality does simply not have a simple conclusion to it, yes, there are some religious takes on it, but to define the worth of individuality is much harder than to define the worth of freedom.
If that wasn't the case than Communism/socialism wouldn't be a thing anymore for a long time.

"we can see birds flying"

The symbolism within the bird is way to obvious, it's taking an entire scene for itself, that isn't subtle at all, also I think you can't find me any person who is unable to understand the symbolic meaning of a bird. they even make it obnoxiously clear, through Eren's -very in character- words ; "humanity is just like a bird in a cage"
He clearly states the intended meaning of that symbol and therefore takes every potential room for interpretations.
So what is the point in using that symbol?

An actual symbolism with meaning would be Asukas puppet.
Or all the flying Vaginas shown in EOE.

"I would recommend watching "genius of eren jeagers character" By soul on youtube"

I prefer to interpret stuff myself, because I own a brain.
Also my bet would be that he just dives overly deep into the topic and use any room where someone can interpret anything at all, to make it look like all of that was intended.

"Aot unlike NGE has a lot deeper world lets not ague this because its a fact"

Now you have a really good point:
The world in AOT is a lot more detailed and immersive, the over all world building is also much more clear, but it also is much longer and it doesn't exactly make the show much better, just more immersive, you know, like Pokemon.

I think I should say that I actually like AOT, but I won't pretend like it's weaknesses don't exist.

If the show wants its mcs to survive without making the use of plotarmor absolutely obvious then they shouldn't do stuff like smashing Hange into a pillar and fall from great distance with no broken bones whatsoever.

"The difference between eren at start and latest chapter is too big"

That doesn't mean the character development is 'good' or makes sense, for example Ken from Tokyo Ghoul completely changed through one single (not even long) event, it's my prime example for poorly done yet existent character development. Shinji and his actions are plainly realistic, Eren is a very typical Shounen protagonist (with an kind of nonsensical twist later in the Manga.)
While we're on that subject; it's bloody predictable where they're going with Gabi and what the point of her existence is.

Attack on Titan is very obviously an action Anime and not much more and now I spend way to much time arguing about it.
Sep 23, 2018 8:37 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
thiago52192 said:
For me it's really good, but definitely inferior to the previous seasons (specially comparing with season 1, that is a masterpiece). When I remember some moments of previous seasons, it is obvious that this is an inferior season. However, since there is one more arc on this season, this can change easily

I second this, totally. Although I must admit that I’m enjoying this Season a tad bit more than the Second. Season 1, however, was a literal masterpiece so the other two aren’t really up to it, I just loved the atmosphere and the hopelessness aura from it. Even though it was somewhat like that too in Season 2, it doesn’t even compare to that of Season 1.

And then Season 3 where everything just tends to favour the Survey Corps with minimal deaths and casualties kind of ruins it. However, the next arc could quickly change this and I’m hoping that’ll be the case ultimately.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 23, 2018 9:28 AM

Oct 2013
_MushiRock11_ said:
thiago52192 said:

I second this, totally. Although I must admit that I’m enjoying this Season a tad bit more than the Second. Season 1, however, was a literal masterpiece so the other two aren’t really up to it, I just loved the atmosphere and the hopelessness aura from it. Even though it was somewhat like that too in Season 2, it doesn’t even compare to that of Season 1.

And then Season 3 where everything just tends to favour the Survey Corps with minimal deaths and casualties kind of ruins it. However, the next arc could quickly change this and I’m hoping that’ll be the case ultimately.

This arc is literally just the appetizer, wait until the next one its going to blow season 1 away, if animated correctly.
Sep 23, 2018 10:50 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
keragamming said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

This arc is literally just the appetizer, wait until the next one its going to blow season 1 away, if animated correctly.

I’m certainly hoping it will.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 23, 2018 11:12 AM

Mar 2015
I like it, probably my favorite season so far. And it's supposed to get even better, looking forward to that.
Sep 24, 2018 3:24 AM
Aug 2018
M4DMAX said:
Snkmasterpiece said:

Hole shit I did not expect such a massive text wall from you, well excuse me, but I am not serious enough about this conversation to pay the effort to read all that (english isn't my first language btw).
So I'll just state my more general opinion of this matter, so you're not completely let down by this answer:

An Anime can never actually go as deep as a book in terms of how well written a character is, so what an Anime or Manga actually does is suggesting depth and make the interpretation of depth into these suggestions look like they intended, ideally the Anime doesn't put any barriers in the way of the fan who tries to interpret.

That is what I like about EOE so much; it is very abstract and gives you extremely much room for interpretations, the same thought process makes SAO objectively bad, because it places barriers in the form of contradictions within the story, AOT on the other hand takes great effort not to contradict itself and constantly tries to fill potential inconsistencies.

If you want to know exactly how many or few Anime I've watched then go to my profile and take a look, but I actually prefer actual books (if that wasn't yet obvious) My favorite book is No Longer Human.

"It seems you are reaching with that symbolism part about NGE. AoT is not using brown color for wholesomeness lmao,what are you on?"

That was a joke, I know the maker had no idea of the studie of color, because it's obvious.

It's blue, light blue, which is a symbol for communication and blue isn't a generally dominating color in the show, it's an accent if anything.

I am subscribed to the "Eva-memes" sub-reddit, but I have never seen even one of those.

don't make me laugh, the theme of the worth of freedom is already long concluded just read the classics, such as Kant, Individuality does simply not have a simple conclusion to it, yes, there are some religious takes on it, but to define the worth of individuality is much harder than to define the worth of freedom.
If that wasn't the case than Communism/socialism wouldn't be a thing anymore for a long time.

The symbolism within the bird is way to obvious, it's taking an entire scene for itself, that isn't subtle at all, also I think you can't find me any person who is unable to understand the symbolic meaning of a bird. they even make it obnoxiously clear, through Eren's -very in character- words ; "humanity is just like a bird in a cage"
He clearly states the intended meaning of that symbol and therefore takes every potential room for interpretations.

"I would recommend watching "genius of eren jeagers character" By soul on youtube"

Also my bet would be that he just dives overly deep into the topic and use any room where someone can interpret anything at all, to make it look like all of that was intended.

The world in AOT is a lot more detailed and immersive, the over all world building is also much more clear, but it also is much longer and it doesn't exactly make the show much better, just more immersive, you know, like Pokemon.

I think I should say that I actually like AOT, but I won't pretend like it's weaknesses don't exist.

If the show wants its mcs to survive without making the use of plotarmor absolutely obvious then they shouldn't do stuff like smashing Hange into a pillar and fall from great distance with no broken bones whatsoever.

That doesn't mean the character development is 'good' or makes sense, for example Ken from Tokyo Ghoul completely changed through one single (not even long) event, it's my prime example for poorly done yet existent character development. Shinji and his actions are plainly realistic, Eren is a very typical Shounen protagonist (with an kind of nonsensical twist later in the Manga.)
While we're on that subject; it's bloody predictable where they're going with Gabi and what the point of her existence is.

Attack on Titan is very obviously an action An
M4DMAX said:

Attack on Titan is very obviously an action Anime and not much more and now I spend way to much time arguing about it.

You better not read my whole post because you honestly wouldnt be able to respond to some of these arguments, it would be embarrassing. What? Aot gives you a plenty of room to interpet depth of the show same with character actions itself. In fact i always thoight its very exeptional in that field. You can see both sides as wrong and right, you can even agree with the marley for wanting to kill edlian race.

What does you liking book have to do with anything? I like books too lol...

That was a joke? Didnt you just contradict yourself and explained how maker had no idea about colors? Why? Because he chose suitable colors for the atmosphere of the dark world instead of a rainbow goofy color palets that dont even match the shows atmosphere? It seems you do not understand the vibe of attack on titan. Having multiple clors would ruin one of the most important foundations of the show.

Its not light blue, it switches based on lighing. Dont act like an expert, blue is certenly not a dominant color in the show but there is enough of it to destroy your argument of snk being just brown.

Opinions differ i still found the ending dissapointing.

You thought you did something lmao? The bird example is just one out of 3. Why didnt you say something about other 2 that arent obvious at all and can be interpeted by your own will. Fine i'll give you few more. While eren is being chocked by a thug mikasa remembers the past and how life was alway like that and that she just didnt want to see it. We see a mantis and a butterfly. Now, the obvious sybomlism here is that the world is cruel but what if i decide to go deeper? Mantis for example is green and represents cruelty while the bush insids of which mantis is eating its pray also known as buterfly a.k.a beuty is also green. Mantis=cruel=undeniable power=green blends in to a green background or bush which represents the world. Again the wolrd is green,undeniable power, cruel and the only ones who can survive in it are the ones that can adapt to its colors. Which gives mikasa motivation to adapt to the world and kill the thug. When mikasa kills that one thug she gets blood on her face. Erens gives her a scarf that is red same as the blood. Red in this case resembles 2 different things at the same time. The red blood represents cruelty and the red scarf that eren gave mikasa represents kindness because it showcases the relationship development between the 2. Again the cruelty (blood) and kindness (scarf) fit perfectly together on mikasas beautiful face as the 2 sides of the same coin.

I just think you misunderstood erens development,whats wrong in recommending somene a Incredibly done video? Chill...

Every show has its fair share of plot armor no matter what. If it didnt the story would end in seconds. There is nothing wrong with this as long as you prove to the reader that death actual has impact in the show and that there is the possibility of main character dying. Tbf it was never shown from what height hange fell, and it was never actually shown at what speed was she smashed in to a pilar. This things offten look like it to make a bigger effect. Its like complaining about the fact that fiction isnt realisitc. Of course it isnt, its fiction, what needs to be realistic are the characters emotions or the world to be related to ours in some way. 3DM gear isnt realisitc Itself go watch a video about it. We for example couldnt be able to use 3DM gear because with the such high speed of movement our blood would get a lot heavier and we would just end up crushing in to the walls eventually. Its a fiction, again. Read the manga, anime just made it more dramatic.

Im not saying thats why his development is good, its good because HIS development IS realistic. This is why im saying you misunderstood his character. "He is typical Shounen protagonist" Lmaoo i thought you said you can use your own brain? Eren changing makes the most sense wtf are you talking about? People who dont pay attention while reading cant form their own opinion properly thats why im sending you to watch the video. Eren only starts of as shounen protagonist to be shaped in to a seinen like character. What shounen protagonist kills 100 innocent civilians? What shounen protagonist killed 2 grown man as 9 year old and stabbed them repeatedly like a socipath? Eren went trough so much shit and changed you saying his development is not realistic and good is just something i dont hear from people who read the managa. He killed 2 grown ass man at age of 9, he watched his mother get eaten at 10, he was devoured by a titan, people died for him, he lost a father figure to the same titan that killed his mom being unable to do anything once more, he was kidnapped, betrayed, beaten multiple times, he ate his fucking dad only to find out he isnt special. How ignorant do you need to be to say his development is not deserved or unrealistic? He went trough so much more shit than shinji and his character journey is better by a mile its not even a competition. Unfortunately some people like you just cant comprehend his emotion or character writing. He was set up as a bland shounen tard to be shaped by reality in to a beast. How is that not good character development? He was constantly challenged by the world thus his points of view changed unlike shinji that cries because he is scared of getting in to a robot lol. Im just done. They are not even comparable imo, its a downgrade for eren to compare him with shinji. Now dont get me wrong eren is unlikable at the start as shinji but unlike him this was intentional. Watching eren in latest arc is so much rewarding. Honestly even if you are right who cares if its predictable ? Like NGE was unpredictable. Aot for the most part had its uniqe twist that simply no one was able to predict. Why are the titans in the wall? What are the titans, how are they made, who is beast titans, the fact that whole 90 chapters we were just on 1 island and there is whole rest world. Aot is easily more unpredictable than NGE.

Until this point i was taking you seriously to some extent but after you said aot is just a action series you lost all credibility and every "argument" you made until now lost its meaning. A show that deals with socail issues, politics, mystery, world building, even time travel to some extent (titan shifter memories) that added a completely new uniqe dimension to powers in anime, being able to shift in to a titan,inherating the memories of previous holders etc. and you call it just an action serious. Nah you never read the manga. I dont even think you believe the stuff you are saying. You even said yourself the world of aot is deeper and more fleshed out now you contradict yourself.

Im just gonna leave this here
AOT>NGE
The world building, the character development, the story, the animation, the music, the symbolism, the philosophy, the forshadowing goes way deeper in aot and its just executed better. Thats that, i rest my case.
way to much time arguing about it.

You better not read my whole post because you honestly wouldnt be able to respond to some of these arguments, it would be embarrassing. What? Aot gives you a plenty of room to interpet depth of the show same with character actions itself. In fact i always thoight its very exeptional in that field. You can see both sides as wrong and right, you can even agree with the marley for wanting to kill edlian race.

That was a joke? Didnt you just contradict yourself and explained how maker had no idea about colors? Why? Because he chose suitable colors for the atmosphere of the dark world instead of a rainbow goofy color palets that dont even match the shows atmosphere? It seems you do not understand the vibe of attack on titan. Having multiple clors would ruin one of the most important foundations of the show.

Its not light blue, it switches based on lighing. Dont act like an expert, blue is certenly not a dominant color in the show but there is enough of it to destroy your argument of snk being just brown.

You thought you did something lmao? The bird example is just one out of 3. Why didnt you say something about other 2 that arent obvious at all and can be interpeted by your own will. Fine i'll give you few more. While eren is being chocked by a thug mikasa remembers the past and how life was alway like that and that she just didnt want to see it. We see a mantis and a butterfly. Now, the obvious sybomlism here is that the world is cruel but what if i decide to go deeper? Mantis for example is green and represents cruelty while the bush insids of which mantis is eating its pray also known as buterfly a.k.a beuty is also green. Mantis=cruel=undeniable power=green blends in to a green background or bush which represents the world. Again the wolrd is green,undeniable power, cruel and the only ones who can survive in it are the ones that can adapt to its colors. Which gives mikasa motivation to adapt to the world and kill the thug. When mikasa kills that one thug she gets blood on her face. Erens gives her a scarf that is red same as the blood. Red in this case resembles 2 different things at the same time. The red blood represents cruelty and the red scarf that eren gave mikasa represents kindness because it showcases the relationship development between the 2. Again the cruelty (blood) and kindness (scarf) fit perfectly together on mikasas beautiful face as the 2 sides of the same coin.

I just think you misunderstood erens development,whats wrong in recommending somene a Incredibly done video? Chill...

Every show has its fair share of plot armor no matter what. If it didnt the story would end in seconds. There is nothing wrong with this as long as you prove to the reader that death actual has impact in the show and that there is the possibility of main character dying. Tbf it was never shown from what height hange fell, and it was never actually shown at what speed was she smashed in to a pilar. This things offten look like it to make a bigger effect. Its like complaining about the fact that fiction isnt realisitc. Of course it isnt, its fiction, what needs to be realistic are the characters emotions or the world to be related to ours in some way. 3DM gear isnt realisitc Itself go watch a video about it. We for example couldnt be able to use 3DM gear because with the such high speed of movement our blood would get a lot heavier and we would just end up crushing in to the walls eventually. Its a fiction, again. Read the manga, anime just made it more dramatic.

Im not saying thats why his development is good, its good because HIS development IS realistic. This is why im saying you misunderstood his character. "He is typical Shounen protagonist" Lmaoo i thought you said you can use your own brain? Eren changing makes the most sense wtf are you talking about? People who dont pay attention while reading cant form their own opinion properly thats why im sending you to watch the video. Eren only starts of as shounen protagonist to be shaped in to a seinen like character. What shounen protagonist kills 100 innocent civilians? What shounen protagonist killed 2 grown man as 9 year old and stabbed them repeatedly like a socipath? Eren went trough so much shit and changed you saying his development is not realistic and good is just something i dont hear from people who read the managa. He killed 2 grown ass man at age of 9, he watched his mother get eaten at 10, he was devoured by a titan, people died for him, he lost a father figure to the same titan that killed his mom being unable to do anything once more, he was kidnapped, betrayed, beaten multiple times, he ate his fucking dad only to find out he isnt special. How ignorant do you need to be to say his development is not deserved or unrealistic? He went trough so much more shit than shinji and his character journey is better by a mile its not even a competition. Unfortunately some people like you just cant comprehend his emotion or character writing. He was set up as a bland shounen tard to be shaped by reality in to a beast. How is that not good character development? He was constantly challenged by the world thus his points of view changed unlike shinji that cries because he is scared of getting in to a robot lol. Im just done. They are not even comparable imo, its a downgrade for eren to compare him with shinji. Now dont get me wrong eren is unlikable at the start as shinji but unlike him this was intentional. Watching eren in latest arc is so much rewarding. Honestly even if you are right who cares if its predictable ? Like NGE was unpredictable. Aot for the most part had its uniqe twist that simply no one was able to predict. Why are the titans in the wall? What are the titans, how are they made, who is beast titans, the fact that whole 90 chapters we were just on 1 island and there is whole rest world. Aot is easily more unpredictable than NGE.

Until this point i was taking you seriously to some extent but after you said aot is just a action series you lost all credibility and every "argument" you made until now lost its meaning. A show that deals with socail issues, politics, mystery, world building, even time travel to some extent (titan shifter memories) that added a completely new uniqe dimension to powers in anime, being able to shift in to a titan,inherating the memories of previous holders etc. and you call it just an action serious. Nah you never read the manga. I dont even think you believe the stuff you are saying. You even said yourself the world of aot is deeper and more fleshed out now you contradict yourself.

AOT>NGE
The world building, the character development, the story, the animation, the music, the symbolism, the philosophy, the forshadowing goes way deeper in aot and its just executed better. Thats that, i rest my case.
Sep 24, 2018 5:38 AM
Dec 2017
Snkmasterpiece said:
M4DMAX said:

Attack on Titan is very obviously an action An

AOT>NGE
way to much time arguing about it.

AOT>NGE

"You better not read my whole post because you honestly wouldnt be able to respond to some of these arguments, it would be embarrassing. What? Aot gives you a plenty of room to interpet depth of the show same with character actions itself. In fact i always thoight its very exeptional in that field. You can see both sides as wrong and right, you can even agree with the marley for wanting to kill edlian race. "

Thats exactly what I said: It gives you room to interpret it in *some* aspects, because other than you I actually objectively value the strong-suits of the show I'm arguing against.

But it is just a fact that AOT is a shounen, while NGE isn't.

You are obviously far too emotionally attached to AOT, to ever accept any criticism of it, so I'm just not gonna go further into this discussion. I just don't care enough about either show to be whiling to argue with an hardcore fan.

Sep 24, 2018 5:40 AM

Apr 2013
So far not quite on par with the first and second season for me, but still very interesting. It's far from over though so and the potential is there :3
Sep 24, 2018 5:19 PM
Aug 2018
M4DMAX said:
Snkmasterpiece said:

AOT>NGE

"You better not read my whole post because you honestly wouldnt be able to respond to some of these arguments, it would be embarrassing. What? Aot gives you a plenty of room to interpet depth of the show same with character actions itself. In fact i always thoight its very exeptional in that field. You can see both sides as wrong and right, you can even agree with the marley for wanting to kill edlian race. "

Thats exactly what I said: It gives you room to interpret it in *some* aspects, because other than you I actually objectively value the strong-suits of the show I'm arguing against.

You are obviously far too emotionally attached to AOT, to ever accept any criticism of it, so I'm just not gonna go further into this discussion. I just don't care enough about either show to be whiling to argue with an hardcore fan.

It gives you room to interpret it 95% of the time. I gave you 5 examples of symbolism you can interpret on your own. What's wrong with having objective value for the small proportion of the show? You are acting like there is a show where you can't find objective value atleast few times. Bad "criticism" because basically every single show made in the history of TV has those moments. You can find it everywhere even in NGE. You can consider it as a shounen while i consider it as a seinen like many others
It's irrelevant. But for the sake of argument lets say it's a shounen because it's released in shounen magazin. Who cares tbh? It's still a fact that it's more mature and better written than most seinen. This is coming from a seinen fan strictly. You put your "criticism" dude and i responded to it, making many more strong arguments than you which you unfortunately ignored. However that doesn't mean im not open to actual criticism its just that your "criticism" is objectively wrong and easy to defend against. But its understandable because you are not a critique but only a casual viewer enjoying the media. Plus you clearly dot care enough to put a proper argument. Next time if you wanna call me out for not accepting criticism read my responses first.
Sep 25, 2018 6:15 AM
Dec 2017
Snkmasterpiece said:
M4DMAX said:

It gives you room to interpret it 95% of the time. I gave you 5 examples of symbolism you can interpret on your own. What's wrong with having objective value for the small proportion of the show? You are acting like there is a show where you can't find objective value atleast few times. Bad "criticism" because basically every single show made in the history of TV has those moments. You can find it everywhere even in NGE. You can consider it as a shounen while i consider it as a seinen like many others
It's irrelevant. But for the sake of argument lets say it's a shounen because it's released in shounen magazin. Who cares tbh? It's still a fact that it's more mature and better written than most seinen. This is coming from a seinen fan strictly. You put your "criticism" dude and i responded to it, making many more strong arguments than you which you unfortunately ignored. However that doesn't mean im not open to actual criticism its just that your "criticism" is objectively wrong and easy to defend against. But its understandable because you are not a critique but only a casual viewer enjoying the media. Plus you clearly dot care enough to put a proper argument. Next time if you wanna call me out for not accepting criticism read my responses first.

Ok, just to make this clear; I like AOT, it was one of the shows that got me into anime and that is a great thing.

The fact that it is a Shounen isn't a bad thing, it only means that the general Plot-line is easy to understand. In fact one of my absolute favorite Animes; A Silent Voice is a Shounen as well.

My only big criticism of AOT is that it is predictable, I don't even care about the generic characters etc. A show doesn't need deep visual symbolism like a Masaaki-movie, or a great message in order to be good, but the fact that I am constantly able to predict certain aspects with great accuracy takes away the excitement.
I am watching AOT merely for the action, because that's how I feel it is most enjoyable and that is perfectly fine.

But - to make it clear - I don't care enough about NGE or AOT to be willing to discuss it in length, even more so, when you even start to argue about my most factual points, like the color symbolism. It's ok to love a show that isn't perfect in every category, you know. My favorite anime is Urusei Yatsura, but -even though I love it- I won't deny it's flaws and so shouldn't you, because to me AOT has become boring for its predictability, that's just a fact.

And PLEASE do not make a list of plot elements that I could not have predicted, because you don't need to be able to predict EVERY plot element in order to call something predictable, I'd guess you yourself noticed in which direction they're going with Gabi for example.
ErforschtSep 25, 2018 6:18 AM
Sep 25, 2018 1:11 PM
Aug 2017
Still kinda boring for me, but it keep better than previous seasons
Sep 25, 2018 1:51 PM

Nov 2016
Took major turns and for me it was for the worse. I t became a lot more supernatural with crazy power and abilities and a lot more political. I didn't really care for the politics.
Sep 25, 2018 2:29 PM

Dec 2014
hmm seems boring at first but is getting interesting with each episode... I can kinda tell where this season will end
Sep 26, 2018 7:26 AM
Sep 2018
If that cocky Levi is not beaten by eren this Anime will really make me angry.he has to pay him back for what he did when he was in the court after he just discovered his Titan ability....Levi act like he owns eren :(..eren tries hard but it's like he has not achieved anything from season 1 till now.everyone is growing stronger like Armin ...eren our protagonist is still the same:( he still does not know how to use his Titan power properly and its season 3 already..he is just being used he works so hard and other people steal his glory like that Brave girl who gave the finishing blow and defeated rod Reiss..I was rooting for eren from beginning I still do..hope he get stronger..from my perspective he developed the least
Sep 26, 2018 7:37 AM

Oct 2017
Gamedemo said:
If that cocky Levi is not beaten by eren this Anime will really make me angry.he has to pay him back for what he did when he was in the court after he just discovered his Titan ability....Levi act like he owns eren :(..eren tries hard but it's like he has not achieved anything from season 1 till now.everyone is growing stronger like Armin ...eren our protagonist is still the same:( he still does not know how to use his Titan power properly and its season 3 already..he is just being used he works so hard and other people steal his glory like that Brave girl who gave the finishing blow and defeated rod Reiss..I was rooting for eren from beginning I still do..hope he get stronger..from my perspective he developed the least

You sound like a butthurt Eren fan to me because what you said isn't true at all.
Sep 26, 2018 7:42 AM
Sep 2018
KatsutoSaki said:
Gamedemo said:

You sound like a butthurt Eren fan to me because what you said isn't true at all.
hmmmm what was not true??
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sapewloth - Aug 8, 2018

117 by Adrian610 »»
Apr 8, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2018

443 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2018

243 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2018

214 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2018

188 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.