Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2018 3:41 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Suddenly, a new character, which is a blonde chick, suddenly appeared!

Damn the hentai scenes are really erotic as usual.

Aug 31, 2018 5:23 AM
Aug 2017
Braaa that episode was so good, I had already nutted when the blonde girl came into the shower, man that scene was so sexy
Aug 31, 2018 6:40 AM
Oct 2013
Eh? New childhood friend character out of nowhere?

HisRed hair's mom is quite big breasted as well and big nippled through those clothes. No doubt a lewd body. Also, dying mom hairstyle, but probably won't die here... Red hair and breasts were in the genes, but daughter surpassed even the mother's size!
Homeroom teacher was introduced too I guess? wonder how the two go back.

Mom was surprised or tehe there at the end?

Kinda loled at black hair glaring at blond and being angry at having another big breasted girl appear

Brown hair with the same kind of pants as seen previously. She sure likes that design or only has the 1 XD
She practiced fella a lot?! Exactly how? With objects, or perhaps with the D's of other dudes?
her voice and tone was quite airheady in the scene, and along with a loose sluttiness was lewd (*˘︶˘*)

Black hair shown to be somewhat lanky and and quite small size of breasts.

thought pink was gonna press her ass down onto his d, but turns out it was her breasts. Most misleading. her breasts when lying on her back were as fluid as pudding, amazing! Quite tame compared to her craziness sin ep 1 but voice-wise did sound loose as well.

Blond got 2 scenes even. quite lewd with the body folded back and tied up at the ankles.

Harem end was not unexpected I suppose.

Wonder what happened to silver hair? Kind of just teased her last ep and totally didn't even appear

Overall breast elasticity was really good with nice details of the nipples and areola. Rest of body moved quite expressively as well. Probably the legs and ass were too lanky most of the time though relative to rest of body. Probably the fetish of the staff. Also considerably more abdomen flab. as with previous ep, director and animation director and 1st key animation was the same guy and only 1 guy.
User-sanSep 9, 2018 2:59 AM
Aug 31, 2018 9:03 PM

Mar 2010
We didn't get to see the silver-haired girl, the homeroom teacher, the shounen lead's mom, and the mom's friend/relative in action.

Oh well... I guess we can't be greedy.
Aug 31, 2018 10:01 PM
Sep 2008
Hectotane said:
We didn't get to see the silver-haired girl, the homeroom teacher, the shounen lead's mom, and the mom's friend/relative in action.

Oh well... I guess we can't be greedy.

fujimori yukina retired 01/2018
Sep 1, 2018 3:05 PM

Jan 2008
The girls are all too good and though it was rather predictable, harem end, fuck yea!
Sep 2, 2018 8:35 PM

May 2015
With a multitude of cute and adorable characters, there is enough substance to make it worth checking out this episode, just don’t expect anything impressive [story wise].
Sep 9, 2018 2:43 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
His mom is quite big breasted as well and big nippled through those clothes. No doubt a lewd body. Also, dying mom hairstyle, but probably won't die here...

Hectotane said:

That wasn't his mom, it was Yuri's mom
And the mom's friend/relative and his homeroom teacher was one person I think (perhaps you meant the disciplinary commitee member though?)

SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 11:35 AM
Sep 9, 2018 2:49 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
You are right. Mistook that somehow.
And the mom's friend/relative and his homeroom teacher was one person I think
Yes, she is.
Sep 9, 2018 11:45 AM

Mar 2010
Serhiyko said:

And the mom's friend/relative and his homeroom teacher was one person I think (perhaps you meant the disciplinary commitee member though?)

They were all starting to look the same.
Sep 12, 2018 3:12 AM

Apr 2015
That was great, the blonde chick was really hot.
Dec 6, 2018 4:47 PM

Nov 2018
Paul said:
The girls are all too good and though it was rather predictable, harem end, fuck yea!

was thinking the same but was surprised that the generic childhood friend turned out a lot better than expected. her scenes felt more erotic than any of them lol
Apr 17, 2019 9:07 PM

Oct 2015
This episode was better but still I'm deeply dissapointed.

I know MALs mean score isn't 100% trustworthy, but I expected more of this hentai when I saw that high mean score, the name of it and that it wasn't your usual rape, NTR and cia.

I like this art and animation, but even for a 25 min each episode it felt rushed and most of the times repetitive.

It's a shame =(

6/10
TechOtaku-hApr 17, 2019 9:11 PM
Aug 24, 2020 7:02 AM

Feb 2018
Yeah, imouto blonde not bad either but Rip okaasan
Oct 1, 2021 11:17 PM

Apr 2021
The loli face big tittied girls in this are so hot, best combination.
Dec 18, 2022 5:36 PM

Nov 2010
0:17 I would sell my soul to the devil to live an eroge life.
7:01 I prefer this kind of x-ray vision. It looks better and more erotic.
8:50 I wanna lick her armpit!
11:35 I wanna lick her armpit!
12:20 Kanna looks hot in that PE uniform + hairstyle
14:18 I wish he was f*cking her in the ass instead!
16:56 Delicious view!
Harem end is the best! 7/10
Sep 17, 2023 3:56 PM
Jun 2023
The way the blonde girl's boobs bounced around ugh. All the sloppy sounds were hot too. The moans were also so cute :')

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Eroge Situation! The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

Magito - Jan 25, 2018

25 by sleepyplant »»
Aug 28, 2023 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.