Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 30, 2018 3:26 PM

Dec 2015
Hello everyone! I just realized I have yet to properly update you all on club matters upon my return, so allow me to rectify that.

First of all, I want to thank you all for joining my club! I also would like to apologize for my sudden hiatus, which unfortunately had killed my momentum of promoting feminist ideas in this rather toxic community. To put it simply, real-life issues really put me in a dark place where I had lost the motivation to navigate through the problematic filth of the anime community. Continuing to do so at that time would have been a great detriment to my mental health, and I would appreciate everyone's understanding on this matter.

That all being said, I have resolved these real-life issues and as a result, wish to rekindle the flame we have lost over the past couple years. The community unfortunately is no less toxic than it was then, but it is nothing to fear! Ultimately, you have to face these issues head on, otherwise the status quo will never change.

I also want to address the trolls that have entered this club and attempted to belittle my goal with their snide comments. Your behavior simply will not be tolerated, as I have a duty to protect this club as the only haven for social justice. Your snide remarks will be removed, and I want to warn future members to remain wary of trolls that attempt to silence us, particularly those who were once recognized as members of the infamous "Bait Club."

Back to the fun stuff, from here on, I will be posting some of my thoughts on various anime tropes from a feminist perspective. Whether it will be here or on my personal blog I have yet to determine, but for all members still active here, I hope you look forward to it!

My goal remains the same: to fight sexism and patriarchy in the anime community. I look forward to pursuing this goal with you all! ^_^

- CherryLover
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 5, 2018 12:54 PM
Jul 2016
CherryLover said:
Hello everyone! I just realized I have yet to properly update you all on club matters upon my return, so allow me to rectify that.

First of all, I want to thank you all for joining my club! I also would like to apologize for my sudden hiatus, which unfortunately had killed my momentum of promoting feminist ideas in this rather toxic community. To put it simply, real-life issues really put me in a dark place where I had lost the motivation to navigate through the problematic filth of the anime community. Continuing to do so at that time would have been a great detriment to my mental health, and I would appreciate everyone's understanding on this matter.

That all being said, I have resolved these real-life issues and as a result, wish to rekindle the flame we have lost over the past couple years. The community unfortunately is no less toxic than it was then, but it is nothing to fear! Ultimately, you have to face these issues head on, otherwise the status quo will never change.

I also want to address the trolls that have entered this club and attempted to belittle my goal with their snide comments. Your behavior simply will not be tolerated, as I have a duty to protect this club as the only haven for social justice. Your snide remarks will be removed, and I want to warn future members to remain wary of trolls that attempt to silence us, particularly those who were once recognized as members of the infamous "Bait Club."

Back to the fun stuff, from here on, I will be posting some of my thoughts on various anime tropes from a feminist perspective. Whether it will be here or on my personal blog I have yet to determine, but for all members still active here, I hope you look forward to it!

My goal remains the same: to fight sexism and patriarchy in the anime community. I look forward to pursuing this goal with you all! ^_^

- CherryLover

Thank you so enourmously much for creating this group, I've been waiting for this!
Don't worry, we will not leave, we have important business here.
Sep 14, 2018 12:22 AM

Dec 2015
Gaia_Riot said:
CherryLover said:

- CherryLover

Thank you so enourmously much for creating this group, I've been waiting for this!
Don't worry, we will not leave, we have important business here.

I should be thanking you for joining! Without core members, this group wouldn't be possible! I hope it lives up to your expectations~
Nov 10, 2018 8:52 PM
Apr 2018
CherryLover said:

- CherryLover

Except patriarchy in the anime community doen’t exist
Just like in video games, media, music, tv shows or in real life
Nov 12, 2018 7:22 AM

Dec 2015
ecchiharemgeek said:
CherryLover said:

- CherryLover

Haremgeek, you are not funny. Taking into account your trolling nature, I will be swift in my decision to ban you.
Mar 16, 2019 9:12 AM
May 2016
CherryLover said:
ecchiharemgeek said:

Haremgeek, you are not funny. Taking into account your trolling nature, I will be swift in my decision to ban you.

It’s sad you ban people you disagree with
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Abolitionism in anime/animated movies? Magical Girl Anime=copaganda?

Gaia_Riot - Dec 15, 2021

0 by Gaia_Riot »»
Dec 15, 2021 12:31 PM

» Does feminism need to be more trendy?

takara6 - Dec 12, 2018

3 by Nerdanimefan1992 »»
Aug 14, 2019 2:29 AM

» Why does everyone call me a cuck when I say Im a male feminist?

removed-user - Sep 11, 2018

5 by InkSpider »»
Mar 20, 2019 5:18 PM

» Anime and Rape Culture

InkSpider - Oct 21, 2018

27 by InkSpider »»
Mar 20, 2019 11:40 AM

» mmmph, Pssssah

HavenofHentai - Feb 27, 2019

0 by HavenofHentai »»
Feb 27, 2019 6:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.