Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 30, 2018 8:01 AM

Aug 2017
So this anime is coming to the end and by what we have now i can tell the last episode will end in a cliffhanger or just feel incomplete
Whats the chance of getting a 2nd season? I know the manga is still on going depending on how long it will last there probably should be 2nd season
Aug 30, 2018 8:13 AM
Mar 2018
Manga has nothing to do with this. Source material is the light novel. Anime will cover 3 volumes. 10 volumes were published already. That's enough for 2 more seasons.
Aug 30, 2018 11:40 AM

Nov 2017
You can forget about season 2.... The rating is not so high and probably not gonna have enough dvd/bluray sales. Bettet pick the source material and save yourself a lot of time.
Aug 30, 2018 12:10 PM

May 2012
iliyanski89 said:
You can forget about season 2.... The rating is not so high and probably not gonna have enough dvd/bluray sales. Bettet pick the source material and save yourself a lot of time.

Yeah i think that too, although i would rather be wrong. I'm enjoying this anime so i would liked to have a second season, but i doubt we will get one =/
I despise woke people.
Aug 30, 2018 12:49 PM

Aug 2017
iliyanski89 said:

really? ohhh...its one of those animes i can imagine being somewhat popular...oh well i will still keep a bit of hope for season 2
Aug 30, 2018 9:04 PM
Sep 2012
I like this anime too but harem ecchi anime almost never get a sequel. Better to just enjoy what we get now and not get your hopes up only to be disappointed later on.
Sep 1, 2018 5:54 PM
Nov 2017
well.. i love this anime so I hope they will consider making the second season
Sep 2, 2018 1:32 AM
Jun 2011
Iconic said:
I like this anime too but harem ecchi anime almost never get a sequel. Better to just enjoy what we get now and not get your hopes up only to be disappointed later on.
well there have been ecchi harem f animes that got season 2 despite low rating
Sep 2, 2018 7:17 PM
Sep 2012
elior1 said:
Iconic said:
well there have been ecchi harem f animes that got season 2 despite low rating
That's why I said almost never. It's possible but highly unlikely.

And MAL ratings don't matter. What matters is how much money they make off the sales of merchandise and stuff to make it worth it to create a second season.
Sep 3, 2018 7:02 AM
Oct 2017
Iconic said:

Highschool DxD is getting like 3 more seasons and it already has 3
Sep 4, 2018 12:42 AM
Sep 2012
OppaiLover-_- said:
Iconic said:

Since you seem to not understand the meaning of Almost, despite me repeating that very word on both my posts and bolding that very word in my second post, I will give you the definition right here:
al·most
ˈôlˌmōst/
adverb
adverb: almost

not quite; very nearly.
"he almost knocked Georgina over"
synonyms: nearly, (just) about, more or less, practically, virtually, all but, as good as, close to, near, not quite, roughly, not far from, for all intents and purposes
Nowhere in my above posts have I ever stated that any ecchi anime have ever received any sequels. I stated that harem ecchi anime Almost as in very rarely ever get any sequels. That does not mean that there are not any ecchi sequels. That only means that ecchi anime very rarely get any sequels.

Referencing one of those very rare highly popular and successful anime that are lucky enough to get sequels does not automatically dismiss the fact that nearly all ecchi does not and will not have a sequel.
IconicSep 4, 2018 12:46 AM
Sep 6, 2018 2:56 PM
Aug 2018
iliyanski89 said:

Can you use actual statistics?
Sep 6, 2018 3:59 PM

Mar 2014
Iconic said:
OppaiLover-_- said:

Since you seem to not understand the meaning of Almost, despite me repeating that very word on both my posts and bolding that very word in my second post, I will give you the definition right here:
al·most
ˈôlˌmōst/
adverb
adverb: almost

not quite; very nearly.
"he almost knocked Georgina over"
synonyms: nearly, (just) about, more or less, practically, virtually, all but, as good as, close to, near, not quite, roughly, not far from, for all intents and purposes
Nowhere in my above posts have I ever stated that any ecchi anime have ever received any sequels. I stated that harem ecchi anime Almost as in very rarely ever get any sequels. That does not mean that there are not any ecchi sequels. That only means that ecchi anime very rarely get any sequels.

Referencing one of those very rare highly popular and successful anime that are lucky enough to get sequels does not automatically dismiss the fact that nearly all ecchi does not and will not have a sequel.

Lmao what a smartass comment we got here xD
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Sep 6, 2018 4:58 PM
Sep 2012
HueyLion said:
Iconic said:

Lmao what a smartass comment we got here xD
LOL Glad someone got some entertainment out of it. xD

It's because I've already explained it in the post directly above that person's post and even bolded the word too. And it's not like that person could've missed it since that person's post came 12 hours after my post. I'm just glad it didn't continue on into some war over stupid shit.
May 6, 2021 10:21 AM

Jul 2019
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
So this anime is coming to the end and by what we have now i can tell the last episode will end in a cliffhanger or just feel incomplete
Whats the chance of getting a 2nd season? I know the manga is still on going depending on how long it will last there probably should be 2nd season
So you enjoying season 2 or what?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 2 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

37 by WeAreBlank20 »»
Apr 7, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

36 by WeAreBlank20 »»
Apr 7, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 3 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 9, 2018

25 by CL12W »»
Mar 23, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2018

206 by razisgosu »»
Jan 3, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2018

122 by razisgosu »»
Jan 3, 11:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.