Forum Settings
Forums
Overlord
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2018 3:56 AM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was quite the test Sebas had to go through, I'm glad he passed.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 26, 2018 1:44 PM
Mar 2018
Ainz was a lot rude in the manga as compared to the anime where he was polite from the beginning and a little goofy too!! In the manga he was way too serious; even though he returned to his former self back again!!!
Aug 26, 2018 1:52 PM
Jun 2017
otaku_nerd7 said:
Ainz was a lot rude in the manga as compared to the anime where he was polite from the beginning and a little goofy too!! In the manga he was way too serious; even though he returned to his former self back again!!!

Or,and bear with me here, it was Pandora's Actor being "goofy" and "polite" in the beginning. With the real Ainz appearing after Pandora's Actor left with Victim.

(It was Pandora's Actor in the form of Ainz on the slim chance that Sebas had indeed turned traitor)

Aug 26, 2018 2:36 PM
Mar 2018
Nordhammer said:
otaku_nerd7 said:

Or,and bear with me here, it was Pandora's Actor being "goofy" and "polite" in the beginning. With the real Ainz appearing after Pandora's Actor left with Victim.

(It was Pandora's Actor in the form of Ainz on the slim chance that Sebas had indeed turned traitor)

Well I couldn't even make it out in the anime. I rewatched the episode just now once again and realised it that I forgot about Pandora's actor since he didn't make any appearance after season 1 in anime
Aug 29, 2018 8:11 PM

Jun 2012
Seeing that greater teleportation reminds me of an episode from the Ple Pleiades, I can't help but laugh at it now. XD

Nordhammer said:
otaku_nerd7 said:

That's some nice speculation but unfortunately, its not the case. Its the real Ainz in the flesh. Ainz will never risk bringing out Victim out of Nazarick without his own supervision.

And to point out an emotional reason, Ainz deal with the matter of Shalltear by himself so there's no way he'll allow anyone to deal with Sebas aside himself in such cases.
Aug 13, 2022 10:08 AM
Jul 2016
That was a fun chapter, always love more individuality in a story.

So the emotion suppression is an auto-cast type of spell? That's... kinda sad if you think about it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Overlord Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2015

7 by red1130 »»
Apr 4, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Overlord Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2015

5 by red1130 »»
Apr 3, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Overlord Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

7 by red1130 »»
Mar 27, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Overlord Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

10 by red1130 »»
Mar 27, 8:13 AM

» New World

NTAD - Mar 25

2 by NTAD »»
Mar 25, 10:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.