Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 8 Discussion

Aug 25, 2018 6:21 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aug 26, 2018 12:02 AM
The fan service at the end was the best thing about this episode.

Aug 26, 2018 12:37 AM
DuoraDoll said:
So we finally got someone capable of actually standing up to Diablo, and I like that. Dude being extremely OP is pretty entertaining to certain point but I wanna feel like there is some sort of actual threat or I start to lose interest.
by the pace of the anime this wont happen in this season

Aug 26, 2018 11:59 AM

elior1 said:
DuoraDoll said:
So we finally got someone capable of actually standing up to Diablo, and I like that. Dude being extremely OP is pretty entertaining to certain point but I wanna feel like there is some sort of actual threat or I start to lose interest.

They've been ramping up the power of the monsters and villain characters being introduced quite well so far, so the finale, which is coming up, should have a decently strong enemy to face, not one on Diablo's level but something that has a level of power to pose at least a bit of a threat if they continue going in the direction they've been going so far.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!

Aug 26, 2018 12:22 PM
DuoraDoll said:
elior1 said:

They've been ramping up the power of the monsters and villain characters being introduced quite well so far, so the finale, which is coming up, should have a decently strong enemy to face, not one on Diablo's level but something that has a level of power to pose at least a bit of a threat if they continue going in the direction they've been going so far.

It will be Demon King Krebskulm

Aug 27, 2018 1:19 PM

I honestly expected him to oneshot the Monster sooner, Overlord style.

A mix of the two would be nice
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Aug 27, 2018 8:29 PM

Holy shit he actually fucking touched her, lol

Aug 30, 2018 4:52 AM

Garfold vs Diablo gotta be the best fight in this anime so far. Diablo had some difficulties which makes it for a better enjoyment.

That last scene tho

Aug 30, 2018 1:59 PM
Why would you not mourn over the death of your brother that tried to rape you, wage war, kill the one you love and basically everyone else on the world.

Aug 30, 2018 8:52 PM

Best episode so far.

Aug 30, 2018 10:36 PM

**Minor spoilers** for those that haven't read the light novels, which I highly recommend, by the way.
While, I didn't like the fact that they skipped the fight with the elves serving Baka-Shera's onii-san, I understand that it hurts the pacing of the show. Plus, it's not essential to the overall plot. However, what they did with the fight with the Hydra and Galford made up for it. I admit that the fight with the Hydra seems short, but it wasn't like it was a long fight in the novels. Besides, that whole scene is focused on the confrontation with Galford. That's what's important to overall plot.
I can't wait to see more of this anime. The story really takes off from here, but I said this comment would contain mild spoilers. I hope more people give this a try. Enjoy!

Aug 31, 2018 2:28 PM
♤ Yakuza ♤

That fanservice THO! WHOHO

Sep 7, 2018 9:27 PM

Trap?
Galford seems like a player too?

Sep 12, 2018 12:19 PM

I hate pointless mercy, especially for dogshit characters like Shera's brother. This was turning out to be the second terrible episode in a row, but those last 2 mins somewhat saved it with its goofiness.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Sep 13, 2018 9:53 AM

it like everyone in anime gets away with anything.. diablo being drunk harassed a women… while drink and no one gonna plan about it…hmm

Sep 16, 2018 8:03 AM

I'm glad that the asshole brother is dead. Poor Sylvie LMAO.
Life has no meaning.

Oct 12, 2018 11:40 AM

That ending was golden! Pretty nice episode and action in this one to be honest. RIP her brother... Clean kill!

Oct 27, 2018 2:47 AM

Diablo is so badass, I'm laughing because he pretend to be a badass. The last scene lol.

Jan 9, 8:59 PM

I don't like how despite defeating the hydra and that governor of faltra guy, not everyone was impressed by it. Like Diablo's friends are always impressed at everything he does but for some reason it doesn't have the impact that I'm expecting it to have and everyone else as well actually. Unlike in Overlord where Ains is op as fuck and we're constantly reminded of it by the reactions of the people.
Duterte did 9/11

Apr 8, 1:48 AM

Damn! Didn't expect Keera to die that way. Heck I didn't expect him to die at all. But I guess Galford has other plans.
As a viewer though, I'm glad that he was finished

Speaking of Galford, that was the most intense fight I've seen yet for Diablo. Shame that it wasn't longer 'cos that would've been epic. More bigger fish in store?

That Sylvie bed scene though. It was.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Can't wait to see the other girls' reaction after Diablo's "responsibility" ~

Apr 10, 11:44 AM

When a cute girl wearing very little comes to your room with a bottle of wine and wants to drink and talk, chances are it will end up like this episode. (and in most cases the participants will hold their liquor better). This was probably anticipated by Sylvie, since she also outfitted Shera with the harem girl outfit to motivate Diablo when his previous lethargy set in.

We also got a good picture of how ruthless politics are in this world, and inevitably Diablo is going to be sucked into the game.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 13, 3:22 PM

diablo and guild madter scene at the end 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

naughty guild master u knew exactly whats gonna happen u got him drunk on purpose 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

i expected at least 1of the girls walk in on them at the end right when she said they mite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Modified by Sugram22, Jul 30, 8:28 AM

Jul 30, 8:34 AM

ibraheem234 said:
it like everyone in anime gets away with anything.. diablo being drunk harassed a women… while drink and no one gonna plan about it…hmm

well she got him drunk on purpose she had that fox face before he drank it, she was planning to have a bit fun with him but got tables turned on her and he had bit fun with her, just reverse happened so i don't see the issue here

Pages (2) « 1 [2]