Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 50 Discussion

Aug 22, 2018 10:20 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Indeed, the most important thing is that they are all together now. Hopefully nothing will seperate them.

This should be a good year, or at least I hope.

Aug 22, 2018 5:12 PM

Nino fell for Fuutarou when he saved her? Or something else triggered it.
3/5 of the quintuplets conquered now, 2 more to go.

Can someone please elaborate why he quit the job but was willing to be a tutor after they left the mansion?
Modified by Rinji-, Aug 22, 2018 5:18 PM

Aug 23, 2018 1:14 AM

kind of meh, but oh well, at least offer interesting developmetn...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Aug 23, 2018 4:08 AM

Hmm.. kind of ok hope let's see what happened now that they have started ti living where he lives too.
Modified by Congintive, Aug 23, 2018 4:43 AM

Aug 28, 2018 4:07 AM

that letter makes me curious now..
I began to believe that Rena was actually Nino

To-Do List:

• NOTHING

Jan 12, 2019 1:55 PM

This really touch my feelings. They realize that fuutarou really change them, and they also need him around. Ahh I almost forgot about the roll, I still believe that Rena is actually Nino.

Mar 8, 2019 10:51 PM

That ending picture of someone putting away the disguise of Rena! If it really was one of the quints, it might be safe to rule out Itsuki as the person who wore the disguise was most likely also the one in the bushes during Itsuki and Futaro's midnight walk.

Apparently the picture I am referring to is only in the official volume 6.
Modified by derprume, Mar 8, 2019 10:59 PM

Mar 31, 2019 3:38 AM

Wow Ebata san was in on it..damn the quit their homes...that's dedication

Apr 2, 2019 10:16 PM

Wonderful Chapter!

Lol @ Futarou’s “I should quit this job” remark at the start, firstly. Seeing the quintuplets go as far as to abandoning their mansion just to have Futarou as their tutor was very admirable and courageous of them. Some great panels too, I’ll leave them at the bottom. Futarou has bid farewell to Rena and along with that he’s come to accept himself, great demonstration of that this Chapter! Loved that extra detail of the recent past too, the part where he was beside the lake and wondered if they’d be reunited if he were to fall. Guess karma sure hit him but it wasn’t entirely for the worst now, was it? In the process, it seems as though Nino has fallen for Futarou now too so that’s 3 out of the 5.

Meanwhile, it seems as though the father is not pleased with Futarou one bit! Nice to see Ebata helping out the girls too, that shot of the girls in the past and now and his relief there was really nice to see!

Looking forward to seeing how it goes from here onwards!

Just wonderful! I couldn’t help but stare at this for a while and try to differentiate the Characters(Miku being the most obvious of course, xD), I’d totally love to see this animated someday!

Another gorgeous panel! Futarou’s expression there just said it all, it was brilliant! Seriously, his bride better be Miku!
Modified by _MushiRock11_, Apr 2, 2019 11:29 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 5, 2019 1:55 AM

So Nino fell for Fuutarou and he acknowledged himself, which means that Rena fulfilled her part.
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake.

Apr 10, 2019 9:17 AM

I like how Fuutarou just joined back in their life just like that lol

Nino's reaction though. [flag triggered]

The quints' father's determination at the end. Looks like it's time to step out from the shadows huh? I'm expecting him to make things difficult now

The year ends and another year is ahead of us. What kind of year awaits Fuutarou and the quints is something to look forward to ~

Feb 14, 6:33 PM

Full of drama chapter, They are save Fuutarou.

Preview MangaManga Store