Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 23, 2018 12:06 AM

Jan 2017
Yomiyuki said:
@swirlydragon this thread is a good example of why the word is used and flat out crudeness of people pushing it.

I agree lol

Railey2 said:
Sad as it is, suicide was probably the correct choice.

Why do you believe that?
Perhaps, some girl might have shown interest in him in the future? I mean, he was only 20.
Or maybe in the future, he might lose interest in having a relationship and found out something else that he loves?
Or there's also a possibilty of him being so busy with future responsibilities that he wouldn't have the time to think about something else?
I believe he was just mentally challenged or was very depressed. He needed someone (male or female) in his life to cheer him up. Someone (like a friend) with whom he'd be able to discuss his problems. As you grow older, your personality also changes. You find new problems and forget about the old ones as if they were just some trivial things. You never know the future and what's waiting for you ahead. Even if it's something bad or good.
swirlydragonAug 23, 2018 2:33 AM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Aug 23, 2018 12:39 AM

Jul 2015
swirlydragon said:
Railey2 said:
Sad as it is, suicide was probably the correct choice.

Why do you believe that?
Perhaps, some girl might have shown interest in him in the future? I mean, he was only 20.
Or maybe in the future, he might lose interest in having a relationship and found out something else that he loves?
Or there's also a possibilty of him being so busy with future responsibilities that he wouldn't have the time to think about something else?
I believe he was just mentally challenged or was very depressed. He needed someone (male or female) in his life to cheer him up. Someone (like a friend) with whom he'd be able to discuss his problems. As you grow older, your personality also changes. You find new problems and forget about the old ones as if they were just some trivial things. You never know the future and what's waiting for you ahead. Even if it's something bad or good.
There's definitely a chance that this would have happened. Sometimes people get lucky and stumble across the right people, and sometimes they change their attitudes and manage to find the strength to change their situations by themselves.

This is true for every depressed person, but the odds differ depending on what sort of depression you have. This guy had a very bad combination.

First off, he was antisocial. In his suicide note he calls for violence against innocent people. That sort of behavior usually doesn't sit well with people that want to help him.
The whole incel ideology is pretty deadly trap, because not only does it make you miserable, it also makes you push away every single person that wants to help you. If you view every single person through the lens of "chad, normie, roastie, incel", you've become a very repulsive person and the girl that would have been willing to help you otherwise will very quickly move on and spend her energy on someone else.
The only "friends" you can realistically make at that stage are people who think and behave like you, echo every single sentiment of yours and otherwise put up with your shit. As you can probably tell, that's not very helpful. In fact, it only amplifies shitty attitudes and as a result pushes you away even further from anyone that actually wants to help. That's inceldom.

Secondly, his psychosis.
That's the main reason. Take one look at this and tell me that it's not over for him. He would have been on meds for the rest of his life. Seems like all that stress awakened something in him.

Of course it's still possible that he could have gotten better. I'm not saying that it's impossible, just that it's unlikely.
Railey2Aug 23, 2018 2:35 AM
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Aug 23, 2018 12:55 AM

Apr 2016
J_LEE_C said:
tbh I didn't know what 'incel' meant/was or had even heard of it until a few months ago, when @Sonal1988 explained it to me.

I don't know about the term being 'overused', but I definitely buy into the fact that there is a certain classification of people on the internet that definitely fit the description of it.

Well, if she was the one who told you the definition of it, then my, oh my.

Have God mercy on your soul.

FAM.
Aug 23, 2018 2:30 AM

Jan 2017
Railey2 said:
There's definitely a chance that this would have happened. Sometimes people get lucky and stumble across the right people, and sometimes they change their attitudes and manage to find the strength to change their situations by themselves.

This is true for every depressed person, but the odds differ depending on what sort of depression you have. This guy had a very bad combination.

First off, he was antisocial. In his suicide note he calls for violence against innocent people. That sort of behavior usually doesn't sit well with people that want to help him.
The whole incel ideology is pretty deadly trap, because not only does it make you miserable, it also makes you push every single person that wants to help you. If you view every single person through the lens of "chad, normie, roastie, incel", you've become a very repulsive person and the girl that would have been willing to help you otherwise will very quickly move on and spend her energy on someone else.
The only "friends" you can realistically make at that stage are people who think and behave like you, echo every single sentiment of yours and otherwise put up with your shit. As you can probably tell, that's not very helpful. In fact, it only amplifies shitty attitudes and as a result pushes you away even further from anyone that actually wants to help. That's inceldom.

Secondly, his psychosis.
That's the main reason. Take one look at this and tell me that it's not over for him. He would have been on meds for the rest of his life. Seems like all that stress awakened something in him.

Of course it's still possible that he could have gotten better. I'm not saying that it's impossible, just that it's unlikely.

I see
Well you could possible be right. I didn't read all his comments on reddit.

Swagernator said:

Well, if she was the one who told you the definition of it, then my, oh my.

Have God mercy on your soul.

FAM.

Lmao
I was thinking the same thing.

Aug 23, 2018 2:59 AM

Aug 2018
Scud said:
Imagine caring so much about sex that you'd consider this a bad thing.

Lol I agree on this. That would be an insult.
Aug 23, 2018 8:51 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
I never even heard pf this term until I went on MAL.

Scud said:
Imagine caring so much about sex that you'd consider this a bad thing.

+1
Aug 23, 2018 1:11 PM
Jul 2018
swirlydragon said:
Yomiyuki said:
@swirlydragon this thread is a good example of why the word is used and flat out crudeness of people pushing it.

I agree lol

you know that yomiyuki obsessively posts threads about his creepy obsession with physical appearance, and that's a very incel thing to do
removed-userAug 23, 2018 1:14 PM
Aug 23, 2018 1:24 PM
Aug 2016
I only saw one person who used that word *it's on her profile*, and I totally agree with her.
Aug 23, 2018 2:03 PM

Dec 2016
Never ever seen that word used, peoples using incel must be the same as non-binarys & feminits.
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Aug 23, 2018 2:20 PM
Aug 2016
Hatred said:
what does incel even mean i'm too lazy to google

Compressing the whole definition, incels basically means ugly men who thinks women owe them sex.
Those people are basically a small part of the society's cancer.
Aug 23, 2018 8:59 PM

Jan 2018
Kuroko-chan said:
Hatred said:
what does incel even mean i'm too lazy to google

Compressing the whole definition, incels basically means ugly men who thinks women owe them sex.
Those people are basically a small part of the society's cancer.

your definition is the whole definition of an incel

also pretty sure being an incel is a mental disorder

「 what comes after the rain? 」
add meanime listmanga list

Aug 23, 2018 10:23 PM

Dec 2017
Sephyros said:
Never ever seen that word used, peoples using incel must be the same as non-binarys & feminits.

+1

to be bother by this stuff on the internet can only be a person that tries really hard to find various ways to be bothered/offended by
Aug 23, 2018 11:50 PM

Jan 2017
nicethings said:

you know that yomiyuki obsessively posts threads about his creepy obsession with physical appearance, and that's a very incel thing to do

Now now, be nice. Don't be so harsh. Perhaps, he just wishes to share his opinions with others ;)

Aug 24, 2018 12:05 AM

Apr 2012
no one even uses or knows the word incel outside of the internet

until that one canadian decided to run people over bc he can't get laid

if i asked any of my normie friends they probably wouldn't have a clue

the internet in general makes up the most retarded words

Aug 25, 2018 10:53 AM

Dec 2016
well they are misogynist losers that often have no idea why pedophilia/rape/looking down on women is bad lol. why wouldn't they be made fun of
like. if someone calls you an incel unironically you shouldn't be offended?? it's like those obviously racist ppl that say they aren't racist. why would you deny???
plus^ yeah it's used online, those that don't go online have no idea what it is
if you're retarded, make up to your mistakes than being like those whiny virgins
LecoirAug 25, 2018 11:05 AM
"Stand up and walk. Keep moving forward. You've got two good legs. So get up and use them. You're strong enough to make your own path."
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

58 by KitsuFrost »»
5 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - 6 hours ago

9 by DesuMaiden »»
11 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

22 by DesuMaiden »»
14 minutes ago

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - 7 hours ago

7 by Meusnier »»
20 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 2 hours ago

9 by Destinesia »»
44 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.