Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 25, 2008 5:39 PM

Oct 2007
In the space of 24 hours I've gone from 90/10 split in Hiromi's favor to setting myself up for disappointment.
Mar 25, 2008 5:51 PM

Jun 2007
Trineas said:
Wow that was like...fuck the what oO

I loved how they made it open who will end with whom again, even trough I think that he'll end up with Noe is now about 75%.

But apart from the drama in this episode, this is probably my favorite screenshot for the week. :}
Mar 25, 2008 7:28 PM

Jun 2007
Harout said:
DeathfireD said:
Updated relationship chart. Post any errors.

she asked him out last episode. They're "taking it slow".
Mar 25, 2008 8:28 PM

Aug 2007
Were Jibeta and Raigomaru going out?
Mar 25, 2008 8:36 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
LOL, I wonder... xD
Mar 25, 2008 8:47 PM

Aug 2007
One thing led to another and Jibeta sold Raigomaru to the Tanuki for a Yuri ending...
In the meantime...something yaoi is happening in the forest...
Mar 26, 2008 1:31 AM

Oct 2007
I loved how Shin totally blew Hiromi off at the end of this episode to go see Noe. Then Noe falls out of a tree, poor Noe.

If they do an ending where Noe dies and gets to go see her grandmother then I will cry buckets of sadness.

If they do an ending where Noe recovers and we get a Noe x Shin ending then I will cry buckets of joy.

If they do a Hiromi x Shin ending then I will RAGE, break something near me, and then give this show an overall rating of 1 out of 10. Hiromi needs to back the hell off.
Mar 26, 2008 3:33 AM

Apr 2007
DigimonTamer said:
If they do a Hiromi x Shin ending then I will RAGE, break something near me, and then give this show an overall rating of 1 out of 10. Hiromi needs to back the hell off.

Oh yeah... we already discussed that kind of mature thinking in another topic... >_>
Mar 26, 2008 7:22 AM

Dec 2007
wow, I hope Noe's alright! and I'm hopping for a Shin x Noe ending
Hiromi looked really pretty with the yukata. and I'm glad that Aiko and Nobuse are friends again. Nobuse is a really nice guy

Mar 26, 2008 11:44 AM

Oct 2007
Kaoru23 said:
Wow... what an ending o_O I feel so bad for Noe.. and even for Jun ..
Well, we've seen Hiromi's ans Jun's "true tears".
I think it's a Noe ending
cyruz said:
How can you ask something like that. O_o;

Great episode, quite suspenseful. I can't wait for the last episode. I don't dislike Hiromi -she looked great indeed in that yukata- but I'm also rooting for a Shin x Noe ending.
Mar 26, 2008 12:02 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
Noe ftw .

From the start Hiromi was never my ideal person for Shin just because she didn't actually do something . Is Shin hadn't a crush on her from the beginning she would be too much of a bystander (at most times) . Nothing against her but she isn't enough .

But I really hope Shin chooses Noe . He got it that she motivated him to draw and actually be firm on what he wants . If she dies that would really suck >.>

Mathes said:

But apart from the drama in this episode, this is probably my favorite screenshot for the week. :}

I think so too =D
Mar 26, 2008 3:15 PM

Feb 2008
...she fell.....SHE FELL!!.....dont discuss, CALL AN AMBULANCE ALREADY!

Apparently Im slightly becoming an Noe-fan here. Poor little thing....

canis said:
Lol is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling that Noe and Hiromi fans are trying to jinx the ending by saying their favourite will loose?

Hiromi-fans: "Oh no, it looks like Noe will win..."

Noe-fans: "Looks like a HiromixShin ending..."

I'm actually the same, I as Hiromi-fan also fear that Noe might win. XD

After watching this episode, I have to say Im happy with both endings:
ShinxNoe or ShinxHiromi.

OH NO, it looks like a ShinxJun ending! 0_0

Joking aside, WHAT A SHOW!

Its only one more episode to go and its still not clear whats going to happen. I like this aspect the most.....

In case of Jun:
Im really suprised what "right-minded" guy he is, despite his abnormal feelings towards his sister. He realised that his life can not continue like this, and did the only right thing. Breaking away and getting a new life!
Im happy that he showed Noe unmistakable why he has to go. Every other fake explanation would have left her in despair, thinking she did something wrong.

Mar 26, 2008 7:21 PM

Oct 2007
PiratePrincess said:
Noe ftw .

From the start Hiromi was never my ideal person for Shin just because she didn't actually do something . Is Shin hadn't a crush on her from the beginning she would be too much of a bystander (at most times) . Nothing against her but she isn't enough .

How dare Hiromi not want to commit what she thought would be incest!
Mar 26, 2008 8:52 PM

Mar 2008
DigimonTamer said:
I loved how Shin totally blew Hiromi off at the end of this episode to go see Noe. Then Noe falls out of a tree, poor Noe.

Blew Hiromi off? The only reason he wanted to see Noe is because he wants to show her the ending of the story.

If he really intended to go with Noe i really doubt that he would have chased Hiromi when she moved, or eat breakfast in her apartment, or not talk with Noe for a week.

DigimonTamer said:
If they do an ending where Noe dies and gets to go see her grandmother then I will cry buckets of sadness.

I don´t think they will let her die. Most likely Shin will get a ambulance and she will wake up with Jun by her side.

DigimonTamer said:
If they do an ending where Noe recovers and we get a Noe x Shin ending then I will cry buckets of joy.

Right now that seem like the least possible outcome. But i wonder if she will end up with her brother :)

DigimonTamer said:

Then start training, that´s the most likely ending to happen. And the ending i really hope for too.

But i´m glad to see that Ai have finally got over Shin and started to rebuild her relationship with Nobuse. I really hope that they take they get together as boyfriend and girlfriend again.

PiratePrincess said:
Noe ftw .

Just as Westlo said, the only reason Hiromi was a bystander was because she thought that Shin was her brother. If she had known the truth then she would go after him from the start.

Mar 26, 2008 10:37 PM

Jan 2008
nooooooooo!!!!!
i really want to see a shin X hitomi ending im sorry Noe fans.. but i feel for hitomi even though she was being kinda stupid and not get to him first.. >_>
damit i wanted to wait for ep 13 to come out before i watched the series but i didint know what happened... -__-"

Cross my fingers for a HitomiXShin (less likely now...) cuz like when he was with hitomi, he was having flashbacks of Noe (arghhhhhh) cmon make it come true ill get dissapointed if he picks noe.. if he does ima have to give the series a 1 (not really)

maynn i hate waiting, thats y i stopped watching clannad at ep 20 so i can watch it all in one go (and cry in one go)
voidbringerMar 26, 2008 11:02 PM
Mar 26, 2008 10:50 PM

Oct 2007
Voidbringer I honestly hope I can say that you and the True Tears fanbase on 2ch (90% think it will be Noe ending whether they like it or not) have fallen into the directors trap at this stage. Considering the staff have been baiting them it's hopefully another indication that it will be a Hiromi ending.
Mar 26, 2008 11:04 PM

Jan 2008
your words bring joy... haha

=]

ill trust you on this.. but dont worry if you are wrong, ill eventualy get over it and watch it again and accept Noe (haha)
Mar 27, 2008 4:25 AM

Apr 2007
Westlo said:
PiratePrincess said:
Noe ftw .

How dare Hiromi not want to commit what she thought would be incest!

Exactly.
Now that she knows he is not her brother she did actually already alot. Even abit too much as I said before. Even though I more or less dislike Noe and hope for Hiromi to get Shin, I thought Hiromi was somewhat cruel in this episode by claiming to be Shins girlfriend (not yet imo o_O) and telling Noe to leave them alone.

But I really love the active plot discussion that is going on here. ^^

Too bad the series is about to be over...
Mar 27, 2008 10:02 AM

Feb 2008
Great episode although Hiromi annoyed me so damn much with her Shin obsession. I've never been a big fan of her.
Saw the whole incest thing coming from a mile away, I don't understand why some people seemed so shocked. It was so damn obvious. Glad he didn't decide to go for a full on kiss straight away. Noe backed off so s'all good.
Hoping for a Noe x Shin ending.

O_o at the end though. Noe better be alright.
Mar 27, 2008 4:07 PM

Dec 2007
Hiromi looked cute in the yukata.

I still hope for Shin x Hiromi ending. Shin says he will do things properly, so he will settle with Noe first then go to Hiromi. Lots of WTF moments such as Noe's suicide. I guess she wanted to fly? That's crazy of her do that.

If Shin x Noe, this series would have taken worst one of the u-turns I've ever seen in an anime, IMO. Poor Hiromi, she's very worried ane troubled when he ran right past her.

Incest scene FTW!
gameoffreak8Mar 27, 2008 4:12 PM
Mar 27, 2008 4:32 PM
Jan 2008
yea everyone says hiromi looks cute in the yukata. true but whatever noe wears is cuter > hiromi =P lots of people going for the basic ending i know why... most anime is always like these kind of ending main lead ends with the childhood friend or the girl that shows first in the anime. I think is boring not much different with watching some old animes with the same kind of ending. even though the storyline is better than others and better animations. so people prefer basic>rarity. but i prefer rarity>basic and yet i'm still posting the same comment since like the first few eps LOL. guess i'm bored...

RARITY FTW
Mar 27, 2008 5:27 PM

Apr 2007
xhx said:
yea everyone says hiromi looks cute in the yukata. true but whatever noe wears is cuter > hiromi =P lots of people going for the basic ending i know why... most anime is always like these kind of ending main lead ends with the childhood friend or the girl that shows first in the anime. I think is boring not much different with watching some old animes with the same kind of ending. even though the storyline is better than others and better animations. so people prefer basic>rarity. but i prefer rarity>basic and yet i'm still posting the same comment since like the first few eps LOL. guess i'm bored...

RARITY FTW

I don't think you should just put all Hiromi-fans in a box and label it with "basic>rarity". I'm not a fan of typical and predictable storylines, but I still just like Hiromi better than Noe.
It is not always the girl that knows the maincharacter longer, who gets him. In many anime it is the younger and more annoying girl that wins in the end. So it is a matter of perspective if Noe is the "good and rare" ending or maybe also just a pretty worn out "basic" way.

I think if Ai had gotten Shin, THAT would be a really rare ending though. XD
Mar 27, 2008 8:30 PM
Jan 2008
canis said:
xhx said:

RARITY FTW

I don't think you should just put all Hiromi-fans in a box and label it with "basic>rarity". I'm not a fan of typical and predictable storylines, but I still just like Hiromi better than Noe.
It is not always the girl that knows the maincharacter longer, who gets him. In many anime it is the younger and more annoying girl that wins in the end. So it is a matter of perspective if Noe is the "good and rare" ending or maybe also just a pretty worn out "basic" way.

I think if Ai had gotten Shin, THAT would be a really rare ending though. XD

true you have a point there,everyone have their own perspective of basic and rarity. But in these kind of anime i think a Noe ending is the rarity type because is kinda obvious Hiromi is like the main lead and Noe is second. Well this is still my perspective. Ohh yeah can you name those animes that the younger and more annoying girl that wins in the end cause i might want to watch them xD because i'm bored and wants a larger anime list lol.
but Ai is not like a main lead in my point of view she is more like a supporting character because there was not much of her past or a long description about her in the anime. is still my perspective but that would be a rare ending too but is most likely not going to be that way...

another post down now need 20+ more to hit 100..
Mar 27, 2008 9:45 PM

Oct 2007
I have seen so many anime/manga where the childhood friend gets shafted in favor of the mysterious/weird girl..... most recent example being ef a tale of memories from Fall 07. I really don't care about character archetypes, I go for what I think is the best, in the case of True Tears it's the childhood friend, in the case of ef it was the mysterious girl.
Mar 28, 2008 2:00 AM

Feb 2008
gameoffreak8 said:

Incest scene FTW!

I actually found that scene adorable xD
Mar 28, 2008 3:25 AM
Jan 2008
MajorAddiction said:
Well the only one who hasn't kissed Shin so far is Noe (and Jun..but...anyways)..so does that mean..an epic ending?

Are you sure? I think they kissed each other in the snow scene with the rocks. O_o

Hiromi lied! She said she liked number 4, THEN SHE SAID SHE ALWAYS LOVED SHIN! :o

Anyways, i'm a NoeXShin fan, but it can go either way. :(
Mar 28, 2008 5:28 AM

Apr 2007
xhx said:
Ohh yeah can you name those animes that the younger and more annoying girl that wins in the end cause i might want to watch them xD because i'm bored and wants a larger anime list lol.

Ok, I was wondering if I should post any examples since they would count as spoilers so I just use the spoiler tag.
Actually there aren't THAT many on my mind... ^^' I'm not too much into this romance-only anime types. Anyway some examples where not the childhoodfriend (or at least the one who knows the main character better) wins but the "new" one.

Mar 28, 2008 1:15 PM
Jan 2008
eh i thought we were referring to harem animes >.O. but oh well
Mar 28, 2008 8:13 PM

Jun 2007
You know, Shin knew both Ai and Hiromi longer then Noe. So I'm guessing you would also be pissed if he went out with Ai too right? Noe just doesn't fit right as a g/f for him. From the beginning of the series shes acted like middle school girl. In fact I even thought she was till I noticed she went to the same school as him.
Mar 28, 2008 10:26 PM

Mar 2008
Williampetty said:
Hiromi lied! She said she liked number 4, THEN SHE SAID SHE ALWAYS LOVED SHIN! :o

Of course she lied, she was angry and hurt and her friend was talking about Shin the whole time. So to not talk about Shin anymore she lied and said that she liked Jun instead. A good hint that show that she was hurt and angry at Shin was that she told her friend to never mention Shin ever again.

If you don´t care about a person then there not much reason to say that you will never hear his or her´s name again.

Mar 28, 2008 11:41 PM
Jan 2008
DeathfireD said:
You know, Shin knew both Ai and Hiromi longer then Noe. So I'm guessing you would also be pissed if he went out with Ai too right? Noe just doesn't fit right as a g/f for him. From the beginning of the series shes acted like middle school girl. In fact I even thought she was till I noticed she went to the same school as him.

are you referring to me?.. if it is i would not be pissed because that term does not fit me. I just won't like the ending that much, if Ai does end with shin. And thanks now i have one less post till hit 100. =)
do not read the spoiler unless you are bored... lol
Mar 29, 2008 3:02 AM

Apr 2007
xhx said:
eh i thought we were referring to harem animes >.O. but oh well

Ok, misunderstanding then. ^^' As I said I don't watch many "only romantic" anime (or harem anime).

Mar 29, 2008 5:05 AM

Oct 2007
canis said:
Exactly.
Now that she knows he is not her brother she did actually already alot.

Hiromi has done the most out of everybody in the series, for her to lose would be a tragedy. Quoting "b0nyb0y" a poster on AnimeSuki...

b0nyb0y said:
I'm more inclined to believe that Shin is her goal, not that she's really dependent on Shin. For the past episodes, once the siblings issue got cleared out, and Hiromi realized Shin's longing for her (by a hug after the accident), you can see that she's changed from a passive person to quite an active one. Out of all 4 of them (Shin, Jun, Noe, and her), she's the most active at cleaning up all this relationship mess. In fact, even when we look at Noe, though she did indeed helped Shin realized himself, she still hasn't contributed anything to directly address this relationship mess yet.

And don't forget that Hiromi's taken actions all on her own, without being wishy washy, without asking anyone what to do. She did break up with Jun despite his protests. She moved out just so that she'll be independent and be able to approach Shin as an 'outsider' (i.e., not as part of Shin's family). She even did the kiss so that Shin will know how she feels. To me, all of that undeniably show how strong she can be once she broke free from her emotional deadlock.

So, what I'm trying to say is, she did all she can already. On the other hand, though he promised to "do things properly", Shin hasn't resolved anything yet. That might be the main reason why she became frustrated enough to make her final move: a straight talk with Noe that she won't lose Shin to Noe now that he made a promise with her.

Just think about it, if you did all you can but the guy still couldn't behave in a way that can assure you (in fact, all he did was to avoid talking directly about the matter, and still haven't acted out his own feelings/intentions), would you feel insecure? I think what we need the most (for Hiromi's part) isn't about Hiromi becomes less reliant on Shin. Rather, it should be about Shin finally makes a step toward her, since Hiromi has made every single darn step on her side already. It's definitely time for him to make a move; whether to accept or reject Hiromi, the next episode should be about Shin taking actions.
Mar 29, 2008 5:41 AM

Feb 2008
Referring to the post of "b0nyb0y":

You can not describe the situation better, imo. This brings it to the point!
Mar 29, 2008 6:59 PM
Mar 2008
I hate make up.
It made Hiromi look way uglier.
Incest was <3.
Noe will win. I think.
Mar 30, 2008 12:41 PM

Nov 2007
That incest was prolly the worst part of the anime, imo. Nothing was really out of the ordinary in the epi except for the clothes and the dancing, (Shinichiro was awesome out there)
Mar 30, 2008 6:01 PM
Dec 2007
I'm pretty late watching this, but oh well
Before this episode i sorta liked Noe's brother, but now he's just... messed up. Hiromi is being a jerk, i don't like her as much ever since she admitted that she liked Shin. I liked Shin x Noe best.

Before this episode i joked around saying that Shin should just pick someone and have all the others die... but after the end of this episode i feel awful about saying that, even though i didn't mean it.
Apr 18, 2008 2:09 AM
Oct 2007
Woah more incest 0_0
This isn't fake though this time

Eh heh heh heh... :D

Also wtf she jumped out the tree?!
Apr 29, 2008 12:24 PM

Feb 2008
I just wonder when did Hiromi and Shin started going out? Hiromi just said that she is his girlfriend. In the last episode, Hiromi just kissed Shin, right?! Don't tell me it's already understood that they're now dating in that kiss?

AFAIK, Noe is still going out with Shin. And they're not yet officially broke up, right?! Hahaha! It looks like this episode to me is rushed, but oh well. Since, almost this is the best episode so far. It's so touching and heartfelt, I can't ignore the fact that this is really a good series. XD

I just silently spoke to myself "idiot" when Noe just fell from the tree. XD
May 20, 2008 11:27 AM

Oct 2007
My jaw dropped as I saw Noe fall.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2008 3:19 AM
Jan 2008
Anyien said:
Williampetty said:

Of course she lied, she was angry and hurt and her friend was talking about Shin the whole time. So to not talk about Shin anymore she lied and said that she liked Jun instead. A good hint that show that she was hurt and angry at Shin was that she told her friend to never mention Shin ever again.

If you don´t care about a person then there not much reason to say that you will never hear his or her´s name again.

She lied to her friend, she didn't even know Shin was there until he appeared after she admitted she liked Jun...
Nov 15, 2008 5:44 PM

Aug 2008
radiantfire said:

The incest scene was pretty intense but I'm glad Noe backs off.

I predicted that from way back in episode 2. That hug was just too suspecious.

Master_M2K said:
Those were the words that came out of my mouth, several times, during this episode. It was so tense the way through; love rivals, incest, suicide, etc.

I don't think she had any suicidal thoughts when she made the jump though T__T
This episode was indeed intence. It also was my favorite episode of the enitre series. I think the last one will be my most favorite though.

By the way, doesn't this anime reminds you of Air and Kanon?
The whole concept of "sky" and "flying", and a similar setting at the beach. And this episode, seems awefully similar to Kanon:

Jan 28, 2009 8:00 AM

Nov 2008
The incest scene ruined what was pretty much a flawless anime up until that point lol. Unless it is a hentai or something you really don't have to go there; I'm just glad they didn't take it any further. Was it just me or did anyone else laugh when she tried to fly out of the tree? She is a spastic lol But a cute one.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Feb 14, 2009 10:49 PM

Oct 2008
Omg wtf?!?! that is a cliffhanger like literally (wait treehanger lol..) Also almost an incest lol. I almost wanted it to happen >>. Its pretty good how Jun decided to distance himself from Noe, thats pretty thoughtful. Cant wait till last ep. I kind of want a Noe x Shinchiro ending but thats not gonna happen. I just hope Noe doesnt die.
Feb 17, 2009 7:50 PM

Nov 2008
Manifest said:
I almost wanted it to happen >>.

:|
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Jun 9, 2009 8:06 AM

Apr 2008
For some reason i feel like Hiromi suddenly become the bad person o_o

Noe's bro has sister complex o_olll forbidden love

Noe jumped off the tree o_o .. is she trying to suicide or smt ?!

Jun 14, 2009 7:48 AM

Jun 2009
Wow... Noe just fell off a tree. So she was feeling suicidal all this while. How sad. I hope she doesn't die.
Fear the finger of death
Jun 24, 2009 9:25 AM

Jun 2009
Most of the episode was for Noe and Shin... I just hate contracted relationship lols
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jun 24, 2009 9:22 PM

May 2009
It seems Shin has Noe in his eyes. She was after all the person who supported him all this time, and inspired him to fly, to reach new heights and to make new decisions.

Some nicely done Hirmoi drama here too. Slippers...
Sep 23, 2009 8:14 PM

Nov 2007
wtf @_@ what an ending to the episode that was ...

But man the revelation that Jun felt so deeply about Noe must have really tormented her, I must say though Hiromi looked really like in the yukata, but who will Shinichiro end up with at this rate O_O!?!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.