Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 24, 2008 3:53 PM

Oct 2007
To the comments that thinks Hiromi is out of place for saying back off to Noe...she's doing what Noe should have done to her. Seriously, if there is someone after your guy that you are now dating (supposedly if he isn't a two timing SOB) then you have every right to say...back off. Now you can't say kill a friendship but you can say don't try to go after him as a love interest. Her reasonings are just. Shin loves(d) her and she loves Shin. They finally got everything out in the open like she said. Noe admits that she didn't see this with her eyes. She should not be a love interest anymore. When Hiromi told Shin that I was expecting a different reaction but he said wasn't mad. So judging from his reaction what she said wasn't entirely wrong if at all.

That said, Shin still has to see Noe to set everything straight. For the last two episodes he's been going on and on about this. It's actually kind of pissing me off. His indecisiveness is making me like him less as a character. He is hurting both girls in the process. What pisses me off more is that he still hasn't officially broken up with Noe even though at this point I can see both of them not wanting to continue a relationship like that. (However, that's not to say a NoexShin ending can't happen yet. As much as I am a Hiromi fan I can't see a clear cut winner yet.) Last week because of his actions I was going to rate it an okay episode but I decided not to since the writers are being devious. This week I can't be so generous. Shin's actions are bringing down the show a little. I will need an ending full of resolution to bring this back up. I want everyone happy! Come on writers, redeem Shin's actions for the past 2 episodes.

Poor Hiromi. Life does not cut her a break when it comes to romance. It is one obstacle after another. Will she ever stop crying? Cut her a break writers.

Speaking of happy...Noe needs some serious help. I feel sorry for the girl. That death has really stunted her personality severely. I want to see the old Noe, the one before the death. I want to see that real Noe and not this shell that is walking around. Let her cry! Writers set Noe free!

Jun is Jun. He's a lolicon until the end but at least now maybe he will be set free from his curse as well. Writers make Jun go to school and get the heck away from Noe.

The couple for the year in this show is Ai and Miyo! They had their drama and now the world is all merry! It's nice to see some stability now in a world of chaos.

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)
Mar 24, 2008 3:56 PM

Sep 2007
Only one chapter more~ T.T

ShinXNoe FTW! ♥~

Mar 24, 2008 3:57 PM

Sep 2007
WUT!

Was my reaction to Noe's flying leap out of the tree. I knew there was gonna be a cliffhanger but I wasn't expecting it to be so...sudden.

I still want my Noe x Shin ending =(
Mar 24, 2008 4:03 PM

Oct 2007
I still say Noe can't really hook up with anyone yet. She needs to fix herself before she can date. Seriously. She's got some emotional problems. That kind of instability is not good in a relationship.

Mar 24, 2008 5:45 PM

Dec 2007
That loud thump at the end kind of scared me.

Can't wait for the last episode! >_<
Mar 24, 2008 5:49 PM

Apr 2007
lilgumba said:
I still say Noe can't really hook up with anyone yet. She needs to fix herself before she can date. Seriously. She's got some emotional problems. That kind of instability is not good in a relationship.

Yes, that applies to her and her brother. Both of them are pretty damaged and need help. x_x

But even as Hiromi-fan I must say she didn't do much good in this episode and acts a little too confident... Calling Shin her boyfriend?! o_O I hope for a ShinxHiromi end, but this is not the end yet and I don't think of them as a "proper" couple yet.

The "incest scene" was nice. I don't know why people are so allergic against "abnormal" love. I don't understand how Jun can love Noe (since she is too childish to be loved in a romantic way imo) but if he does, well he can't help it so leave him alone. He is at least trying his best to control his feelings. He didn't rape her or anything. >_>
I suspected him to love her the romantic way from very early on but I admit that over the time my suspicion faded abit and I thought he is maybe really just overprotective. That's why I really liked the kissing scene cause now it's really undeniable. I like it when anime deal with risky topics like incest in a serious way.

Overall this episode wasn't that great. It was just stretching the story and leaving us with a cliffhanger. I doubt Noe tried suicide, either she really thought she can fly or she just slipped. I also doubt she dies. She has probably in the worst case a broken leg or something.
Mar 24, 2008 5:52 PM
Jan 2008
Hiromi gone overboard a little. Noe gone overboard more.. but can't really blame her the happy life that she was starting to get went crashing because of Jun, Hiromi and Shin. Her love life got taken by Hiromi. Jun scared her. Shin broke her heart. The only way i think Noe is going to get her tears is by Shin telling her that he loves her only now. thats how i see where she can get her tears from (maybe). This anime is like one of the best drama anime this season.
Mar 24, 2008 6:06 PM
Mar 2008
It better not be a school days ending.
Mar 24, 2008 6:34 PM

Oct 2007
Oh for the love of Bob it will not be a School Days ending. Even the School Days Valentine Days didn't have a School Days ending so how can this one? -_-

I don't think Noe is going to die either. Didn't she fall on her butt before on the same tree? Shin or no Shin, the fall is survivable.

Why did I just get the feeling that Noe's issue will be solved first then Hiromi's? When Shin gets back Hiromi will be left.

Mar 24, 2008 7:21 PM

Jan 2008
Has to be Shin X Noe or I'm going to write angry letters and never send them u_u. In short, I'll cry 'til my eyes bleed.
Mar 24, 2008 7:51 PM

Jun 2007
lilgumba said:
To the comments that thinks Hiromi is out of place for saying back off to Noe...she's doing what Noe should have done to her. Seriously, if there is someone after your guy that you are now dating (supposedly if he isn't a two timing SOB) then you have every right to say...back off. Now you can't say kill a friendship but you can say don't try to go after him as a love interest. Her reasonings are just. Shin loves(d) her and she loves Shin. They finally got everything out in the open like she said. Noe admits that she didn't see this with her eyes. She should not be a love interest anymore. When Hiromi told Shin that I was expecting a different reaction but he said wasn't mad. So judging from his reaction what she said wasn't entirely wrong if at all.

That said, Shin still has to see Noe to set everything straight. For the last two episodes he's been going on and on about this. It's actually kind of pissing me off. His indecisiveness is making me like him less as a character. He is hurting both girls in the process. What pisses me off more is that he still hasn't officially broken up with Noe even though at this point I can see both of them not wanting to continue a relationship like that. (However, that's not to say a NoexShin ending can't happen yet. As much as I am a Hiromi fan I can't see a clear cut winner yet.) Last week because of his actions I was going to rate it an okay episode but I decided not to since the writers are being devious. This week I can't be so generous. Shin's actions are bringing down the show a little. I will need an ending full of resolution to bring this back up. I want everyone happy! Come on writers, redeem Shin's actions for the past 2 episodes.

I agree, why are people saying what Hiromi did was over the top or bad? Shes only doing what anyone else would do. Noe, is acting like a 12 year old like she always has and Hiromi is just trying to make her relationship with Shin clear.

I think the next ep will be about Shin bringing closure to his relationship with Noe. This ep he said he wanted to show her the finished book. So I think next ep he will either show her or tell her the whole story and then end their relationship wile shes recovering from her tree dive, which will probably make her cry. If he had any intentions of braking up with Hiromi he would have talked to her before going to see Noe, when she mentioned she told her to stop bothering us. So I'm still going with a Hiromi x Shin ending. If he ends up with Noe he's a dumb ass. She acts way to immature and has some mental issues.

And why are people surprised with Jun liking his sister? We found out about this in one of the beginning episodes...

Updated relationship chart. Post any errors.
Mar 24, 2008 7:57 PM

Jan 2008
I liked it. good drama. Good animation work on the bon dance. Noe wieghs 98 lbs wet. She bruised some snow is about all.
Mar 24, 2008 8:01 PM

Oct 2007
lilgumba said:
To the comments that thinks Hiromi is out of place for saying back off to Noe...she's doing what Noe should have done to her. Seriously, if there is someone after your guy that you are now dating (supposedly if he isn't a two timing SOB) then you have every right to say...back off.

Get that real life logic out of here! Noe being moe is clearly more important than Hiromi acting like anyone would in real life who wants to keep their boyfriend!
Mar 24, 2008 8:44 PM
Dec 2007
I'm a bit at loss for words.
Mar 24, 2008 9:08 PM

Jan 2008
I'm also kinda confused... i actually for once have no clue whats gonna happen in the final ep... oh well, gotta wait another week...
Mar 24, 2008 10:32 PM

Jan 2008
Keeps the suspense in. Cliffhanger is win =3. Though as I've mentioned for the past, 6 episodes. I'm all for Shin x Noe, if it ends with Shin and Hiromi I won't have words to describe how pissed I'll be. Oh well, looking forward to next episode ^^.

我爱你

Mar 24, 2008 10:38 PM

Oct 2007
If it ends with Shin X Noe I'll be pissed and I'll type up a massive essay braking down how stupid it is. An ef episode 10 ending for Shin and Hiromi (which means Hiromi loses btw) would be utterly retarded and it's the only way Hiromi will lose. Hiromi and Shin are not like their counterparts in ef, their relationship is completely different.
Mar 24, 2008 10:53 PM

Jun 2007
If Noe doesn't die from falling out of the tree, then its a Noe win...
But if she does indeed die then its a Hiromi win.

I don't think she will die though... I hope she doesn't!!! Go Noe!!!!

Mar 25, 2008 12:05 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
DeathfireD said:
I think the next ep will be about Shin bringing closure to his relationship with Noe. This ep he said he wanted to show her the finished book. So I think next ep he will either show her or tell her the whole story and then end their relationship wile shes recovering from her tree dive, which will probably make her cry. If he had any intentions of braking up with Hiromi he would have talked to her before going to see Noe, when she mentioned she told her to stop bothering us. So I'm still going with a Hiromi x Shin ending. If he ends up with Noe he's a dumb ass. She acts way to immature and has some mental issues.
After reading your post, I'm in complete agreement. I think is the way it's going to go as well... but Hiromi probably doesn't know that, so I wonder how she's going to react to that. It probably won't be the focus of the episode though.

Definitely looking forward to it :D
Mar 25, 2008 12:47 AM

Jan 2008
Oh on a side note, if Noe does die I'll be so FUCKING pissed.
~Cheers

我爱你

Mar 25, 2008 2:42 AM

Jul 2007
DeathfireD said:

I agree, why are people saying what Hiromi did was over the top or bad? Shes only doing what anyone else would do. Noe, is acting like a 12 year old like she always has and Hiromi is just trying to make her relationship with Shin clear.

I think it's over the top because the "relationship" wasn't official [yet, and hopefully won't be] and she's telling someone who is still his girlfriend to back off. I know she loves him, but I wouldn't say anything unless I knew it was official, if he chose the other girl in the end I would just look stupid and overconfident. Anyway, that's my opinion on that part.
Mar 25, 2008 3:38 AM

Feb 2008
Noi will not die for that fall, she survived becuase of the snow it's softed and yes it could be a lot of changes but I'm willing to cheer for Hiromi and Shinichirio be together but I guess that isn't going to be true.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 25, 2008 5:18 AM

Apr 2007
Awesome.

Only one episode left... T_T

Its gonna be sad to see this end... Oh yeah, hoping for a Noe X Shin ending, Noe's just awesome, srsly.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2008 6:03 AM

Jan 2008
honestly, i'm starting to worry a little after this episode, maybe i expected too much.
*prays final episode is going to be a good one*
Mar 25, 2008 6:37 AM
Feb 2008
so many emotions flying around, <3 <3 Noe
Mar 25, 2008 6:48 AM

Oct 2007
CrackedFlowers said:

I think it's over the top because the "relationship" wasn't official [yet, and hopefully won't be] and she's telling someone who is still his girlfriend to back off. I know she loves him, but I wouldn't say anything unless I knew it was official, if he chose the other girl in the end I would just look stupid and overconfident. Anyway, that's my opinion on that part.

Well it could also be possible that Hiromi thinks that Shin took care of his business with Noe and straightened everything out like he said he was. He wasn't hanging out around her for that whole week during the move much and was spending mornings and whatnot eating at Hiromi's place. He didn't deny the kiss either. Jealous over a book? Yes. However, all signs point her to being in an exclusive relationship with Shin right now. Her actions are still justified in that sense.

Shin just needs to get off his butt and explain how he feels about both girls to them.

Is it me or does anyone else feel like these last two episodes were mostly filler?

Mar 25, 2008 6:52 AM

Oct 2007
In Hiromi's mind they are boyfriend and girlfriend, why else would Shin chase after her, have breakfast at her house and kiss her. She is just insecure because of the book and if you want to fault her for being insecure than go ahead but you're faulting her for being human.

Mar 25, 2008 7:09 AM
Jan 2008
lol i guess the Hiromi fans have a good point. maybe the script writers is trying to trick us again with ep 12 fake a chance for noexshin. hate to admit defeat but i hope not. then is another predictable ending just like kimikiss pure rouge. i guess the girl who was shown first gets the main leads heart = lame
Mar 25, 2008 7:13 AM

Oct 2007
Can you really say this show is predictable though? Even up to now we still don't know who he will end up with. I think the writers did a good job concealing the final episode up to this point.

Mar 25, 2008 7:17 AM

Oct 2007
I was talking to a poster on Suki who said that 90% of the TT fans on 2ch think Noe will win after 12, I asked and he confirmed that after 10 over 90% thought Hiromi would win. He said that the director/staff/cast have been baiting them over the course of the show, take that as you want to take it but I think the 2ch fandom has been putty in the hands of the producers.
Mar 25, 2008 8:15 AM
Jan 2008
well the show might not be that predictable but the end pairing is predictable even though is not 100% sure but i know its most likely a hiromixshin end. like deathfire said earlier he did have a good point there maybe shin just wants to look for noe and end their relationship as a friendship instead.and i did kinda predict that they were not related by blood and also predicted that they will find out about the truth of that lie around ep 9-10. and on the hiromi confessing about lying that she forgot about the festival time when they were kids were a ep off on that prediction it was close.... this was in the true tears club...
Mar 25, 2008 8:48 AM

Jan 2008
I'd still vote for Noe. Wasn' missleaded when Hiromi budged and I think am gonna keep on that lead even if it turns to be a fail. That is what faith is isn' it? ^^
Seriously when Hiromi started talkin' to him and he said "I gotta go do something" a scene from Kimi ga nozomu eien flashed before my eyes ^_^ Hopefully it's not that style.

btw xhx do not be so sure of yourself with all that predicting stuff or one day (or even at the 13th ep) you'd be much surprised hehe.
Mar 25, 2008 9:17 AM

Feb 2008
Only this show could take the ending of ep10 and throw the entire ending up in the air again. Hiromi D: I guess that's why I love this show so much.

I still want Hiromi ending, cause despite everything, it still doesn't feel like Shin's feelings for Noe are genuine love. So reconcile with Noe, Shin, and get back to Hiromi...

Gah, oh well. At least Ai-chan's happy now. I'm liking her a lot more now at the end.

Did we ever really find out the reason for Shin's mom hating Hiromi's mom so much?

The thud made me cringe.
Mar 25, 2008 12:02 PM

Jan 2008
I want Ai-chan to win, then Hiromi then Isurugi.
But it probably will be Noe.
~de Arimasu
Mar 25, 2008 12:46 PM
Jan 2008
Uss said:
btw xhx do not be so sure of yourself with all that predicting stuff or one day (or even at the 13th ep) you'd be much surprised hehe.

I hope i'm wrong too because i want a noe ending too -.- but i will feel bad for hiromi not ending up with shin. too bad shin doesn't have a twin or something.
Mar 25, 2008 12:46 PM

Dec 2007
DeathfireD said:

Mar 25, 2008 3:06 PM

Jul 2007
this ep shows that its probaly going to be a Noe x Shin ending :[
hes goin to cry for her an shes goin to say "your tears are beautiful"

but im still hoping for Hiromi x Shin! <3

Mar 25, 2008 4:05 PM

Apr 2007
Lol is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling that Noe and Hiromi fans are trying to jinx the ending by saying their favourite will loose?

Hiromi-fans: "Oh no, it looks like Noe will win..."

Noe-fans: "Looks like a HiromixShin ending..."

I'm actually the same, I as Hiromi-fan also fear that Noe might win. XD
Mar 25, 2008 4:38 PM

Oct 2007
I'd say we say what we say in order not to get disappointed if the "unthinkable" happens. One could say it's to ease the pain. ;)

It's kind of like how I think I am going to fail my exam but in reality it's highly unlikely but in the case it does happen I don't feel as bad at the end because I already knew I was going to fail.

Heck if I wanted to insure myself I'd say they all will be single by next week.

Mar 25, 2008 5:30 PM
Feb 2008
Well this episode confirmed all that I've been feeling through the series; Noe is off her bloody head. But with her brother revealing his feelings finally, I suppose it's enough to send anyone off the edge...of a tree I'm not so sure 0_0

HiromixShin ending is still what I'm hoping for. Still looks likely.

Mar 25, 2008 5:39 PM

Oct 2007
In the space of 24 hours I've gone from 90/10 split in Hiromi's favor to setting myself up for disappointment.
Mar 25, 2008 5:51 PM

Jun 2007
Trineas said:
Wow that was like...fuck the what oO

I loved how they made it open who will end with whom again, even trough I think that he'll end up with Noe is now about 75%.

But apart from the drama in this episode, this is probably my favorite screenshot for the week. :}
Mar 25, 2008 7:28 PM

Jun 2007
Harout said:
DeathfireD said:

she asked him out last episode. They're "taking it slow".
Mar 25, 2008 8:28 PM

Aug 2007
Were Jibeta and Raigomaru going out?
Mar 25, 2008 8:36 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
LOL, I wonder... xD
Mar 25, 2008 8:47 PM

Aug 2007
One thing led to another and Jibeta sold Raigomaru to the Tanuki for a Yuri ending...
In the meantime...something yaoi is happening in the forest...
Mar 26, 2008 1:31 AM

Oct 2007
I loved how Shin totally blew Hiromi off at the end of this episode to go see Noe. Then Noe falls out of a tree, poor Noe.

If they do an ending where Noe dies and gets to go see her grandmother then I will cry buckets of sadness.

If they do an ending where Noe recovers and we get a Noe x Shin ending then I will cry buckets of joy.

If they do a Hiromi x Shin ending then I will RAGE, break something near me, and then give this show an overall rating of 1 out of 10. Hiromi needs to back the hell off.
Mar 26, 2008 3:33 AM

Apr 2007
DigimonTamer said:
If they do a Hiromi x Shin ending then I will RAGE, break something near me, and then give this show an overall rating of 1 out of 10. Hiromi needs to back the hell off.

Oh yeah... we already discussed that kind of mature thinking in another topic... >_>
Mar 26, 2008 7:22 AM

Dec 2007
wow, I hope Noe's alright! and I'm hopping for a Shin x Noe ending
Hiromi looked really pretty with the yukata. and I'm glad that Aiko and Nobuse are friends again. Nobuse is a really nice guy

Mar 26, 2008 11:44 AM

Oct 2007
Kaoru23 said:
Wow... what an ending o_O I feel so bad for Noe.. and even for Jun ..
Well, we've seen Hiromi's ans Jun's "true tears".
I think it's a Noe ending
cyruz said:
How can you ask something like that. O_o;

Great episode, quite suspenseful. I can't wait for the last episode. I don't dislike Hiromi -she looked great indeed in that yukata- but I'm also rooting for a Shin x Noe ending.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.