Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2018 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, this episode had some man service.

Ton also began to show more improvement in her abilities. I'm kinda impressed considering she's fighting against powerful enemies with far more powers than her.

At least Ton's friend is safe this time. I swear, she always gets caught up in messy situatons in this show...
Aug 20, 2018 10:17 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Bai finally gets that long overdue reunion with Shinyao. Without his backup Van sure is pretty weak. Nice to see the team actually had a plan to turn the tables though. Toryu really is the perfect distraction though. Wayne's other form sure was scary though. So Hayshin's goal was to draw out Bai's power by harming those dear to her. Bai really looks much more dangerous when she's angry especially with the red hair/eyes. RIP Pumpkin though. Quite the episode that mixed action with some interesting revelations. Be interesting to see how the team would react to this though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2018 1:50 PM

Sep 2011
A surprisingly thrilling episode.

Ton was so cool using those spells, fighting by herself, and winning. R.I.P Pumpkin-kun though... (or maybe not, they said like three times just in this episode that Umbra don't die, so...)

Wayne's hidden side was also pretty unexpected, and cool.
Aug 21, 2018 6:34 AM

Apr 2016
What an awesome episode , RIP Pumpkin-chan and that transformation was superb
BRAWLERS
Aug 21, 2018 2:47 PM

Oct 2008
Ton's hair is turning red...she's near unleashed mode! just like the strength and power of her grandma...
never mess with Umbra since they don't die...oh yea...until someone more powerful would emerge just for the sake of plot...
3/5.

Aug 21, 2018 4:01 PM
Jun 2016
Wayne's hidden side Powerful AF, Mr Pumpkin had me in tears. :'(
Aug 21, 2018 4:05 PM

Mar 2016
I laugh every time I see the umbra with the gun. (Can't remember his name). Why would anyone think that's a good design?

Also, when the red haired wolf's puppy ears came out, as if it was supposed to be badass, I just paused and laughed.
Aug 21, 2018 4:55 PM

Jan 2015
Such a good episode! Really digging this series!
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Aug 28, 2018 8:10 AM

May 2018
I wanted to cry for little Pumpkin-chan. I'm hoping it's not dead. I'd love for it to be a regular in the show. I thought it was adorable and sweet.

So, Wayne's actually demon and not a ghost? This just got even more interesting.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Dec 8, 2018 12:45 AM

Aug 2017
lmao Ton's fight against Hayshin and the other monster was brutal.

RIP Pumpkin-chan.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 20, 2019 3:08 PM

May 2013
I LOL'd when Van Helsing cried xDDD why is a grown man crying bc a vampire let him live, oh my lort X]

redhead Ton so stronggggg C: it has its drawback tho :( Wonder if it sucks the life energy out of her or something

Poor Shinyao and pumpkin-chan :(

Her and Chris are so lovey-dovey, eh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2018

28 by dxsenx »»
Feb 26, 5:48 PM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 4 Discussion

FireCrauter - Sep 25, 2018

4 by NoviSun »»
Jan 26, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 1 Discussion

Ittan_Momen - Aug 24, 2018

6 by NoviSun »»
Jan 24, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2018

10 by ann_sordo »»
Jun 29, 2021 11:56 AM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2018

8 by ann_sordo »»
Jun 29, 2021 9:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.