Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 20, 2018 7:34 AM
Aug 2018
What concept, what story, etc? As for me I will give my ideas only to Anime studios so if there is an Anime studio who happen to read this topic then just pm me then I will give my contact E-Mail so we can talk.

To make it easier for anyone else to know what this topic is about, this topic is about what makes the best Anime so you can share you ideas here, for example :
Concept
E medieval era wizard fighting other wizards.

Story
A teenager who are born with magic power so powerful that those around him fear him which cause him to be banished from his tribe and stuff.

Others
- Harem
- Never Lose

Well those are the example, I have better ideas but I will save it to Anime studios.

In case many of you don't know, this site especially forum are frequented by Anime studios, artist and related things from Japan. I did a little analytic search and found out this site are on the 900''s list of sites Japanese visits where other sites such as crunchuyroll are not even in the 10000 Japan sites rank list.

I don't mean to brag but I'm an expert Anime fan who watch more than 4 hours of Anime almost every day.
MoeAnimeFanAug 20, 2018 8:09 AM
Aug 20, 2018 7:43 AM
Apr 2018
Good chacters
Good fanservse
Kick ass fight scenes
Aug 20, 2018 7:47 AM

Feb 2010
Having strong and interesting characters, being episodic and managing for each episode to be so fucking good in terms of directing, visuals, dialogue, pacing, atmosphere, music, characterization, creativity, variety and cinematography, that that episode alone would hold up comparisons to most other shows. Now make ~24 episodes on that level of quality and you got the best anime ever, Cowboy Bebop.

You're welcome.
AlcoholicideAug 20, 2018 7:53 AM
I probably regret this post by now.
Aug 20, 2018 7:48 AM
osmamthus wine

May 2014
High quality music,
High quality characters,
A tight story where no one makes moronic decisions, but also leaves room for the characters to breathe and grow
And gorgeous animation.

And it being close to my aesthetic.

Aug 20, 2018 7:48 AM

Sep 2015
Concept
A highschool full of girls with nice tits and ass

Story
Girl with nice tits and ass interacting with other girls who also have nice tits and ass

Other
Thicc thighs~~~~

ARE YOU READING THIS MADHOUSE!!!!!
N.etorare T.echnical R.esearcher
Aug 20, 2018 7:49 AM

Nov 2016
the perfect anime can be anything for me really
but i do have some preferene:

- somewhat artsy feeling to it, but not too far up its butt
- cartoony smears every once in a while
- exploration of a theme, it can be any subject really
- a colorful cast of characters
- an appeling art style thats animation-friendly
- an OST that blends throught the scene, yet can be memorable (especially for the BGMs)
- ecchi is acceptable, but must be in small doses
- two cours series or a split season

i hope im not too vague
Aug 20, 2018 7:57 AM

Oct 2015
LaLeLuLiLo said:
Concept
A highschool full of girls with nice tits and ass

Story
Girl with nice tits and ass interacting with other girls who also have nice tits and ass
Other
Thicc thighs~~~~
ARE YOU READING THIS MADHOUSE!!!!!
Madhouse adapting some good doujins is always welcome to my list.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Aug 20, 2018 7:57 AM

Sep 2015
MoeAnimeFan said:
I did a little analytic search and found out this site are on the 500''s list of sites Japanese visits.
wut rly

anyways, for me probably

Concept/story:
A discovery based journey with fantasy, adventure, action, drama and comedy as the main genres.
Main character group should have at least one inspirational/charismatic character. Supporting cast shouldn't be in the story just for the sake of the story, but to live their own lives which can affect the story if their decisions conflict stuff around main characters lives. Antagonists should have those villanous virtues, meaning that they shouldn't just be "the bad guy".
I don't care if the world is a fantasy world or real world, but I'd like to have some kind of magic/power system beyond just physical strength.
Also, the darker the story can get, the better. I like seeing my characters suffer quite a bit.

Other stuff: Harem is a good start. Even better if the main character is a girl who is a lesbian, meaning we would have a yuri harem. (this alone is something I want to see done so if someone has an idea where to find a yuri harem story, pls guide me.)
Now that I think about it, I definitely want to have well choreographied fight scenes and I want my main character to be a girl who fights with fists and legs but if the need rises, can use a sword.
Aug 20, 2018 8:03 AM

Oct 2010
If a set formula was all that is needed for making the best anime, what a boring medium this would be.
Aug 20, 2018 8:04 AM
Aug 2018
Pullman said:
Having strong and interesting characters, being episodic and managing for each episode to be so fucking good in terms of directing, visuals, dialogue, pacing, atmosphere, music, characterization, creativity, variety and cinematography, that that episode alone would hold up comparisons to most other shows. Now make ~24 episodes on that level of quality and you got the best anime ever, Cowboy Bebop.

You're welcome.

The number of episodes depend heavily on the rank of currently watched tv program in Japan, the more higher the rank then the more likely it will get more episodes. Except for some Anime that are sponsored like the many Anime about local area in Jaoan which sponsored by Japan local government to promote their area.
Aug 20, 2018 8:06 AM
we back

Aug 2015
Enjoyability for the most part.

A solid OST is also required for an anime to be the best.
Aug 20, 2018 8:06 AM

Nov 2016
Salokannel2 said:

Other stuff: Harem is a good start. Even better if the main character is a girl who is a lesbian, meaning we would have a yuri harem. (this alone is something I want to see done so if someone has an idea where to find a yuri harem story, pls guide me.)

you're on to something, dude, a yuri harem show would be a breath of fresh air to the genre

your idea in general looks neat, and got elements that would sell well, so thats good

MoeAnimeFan said:

In case many of you don't know, this site especially forum are frequented by Anime studios, artist and related things from Japan. I did a little analytic search and found out this site are on the 500''s list of sites Japanese visits where other sites such as crunchuyroll don't even in the 10000 list.

if thats true, then wow, the guys at anime studios must have read every hot takes imaginable
Aug 20, 2018 8:07 AM
Aug 2018
Salokannel2 said:
MoeAnimeFan said:
I did a little analytic search and found out this site are on the 500''s list of sites Japanese visits.
wut rly

anyways, for me probably

Concept/story:
A discovery based journey with fantasy, adventure, action, drama and comedy as the main genres.
Main character group should have at least one inspirational/charismatic character. Supporting cast shouldn't be in the story just for the sake of the story, but to live their own lives which can affect the story if their decisions conflict stuff around main characters lives. Antagonists should have those villanous virtues, meaning that they shouldn't just be "the bad guy".
I don't care if the world is a fantasy world or real world, but I'd like to have some kind of magic/power system beyond just physical strength.
Also, the darker the story can get, the better. I like seeing my characters suffer quite a bit.

Now that I think about it, I definitely want to have well choreographied fight scenes and I want my main character to be a girl who fights with fists and legs but if the need rises, can use a sword.

Yes so far this site is the most popular Anime website globally who are on the global rank below 500, for comparison crynchyroll are over 500. Crunchy roll only beat this site on u.s nd u.k rank.
Aug 20, 2018 8:11 AM

Feb 2010
MoeAnimeFan said:
Pullman said:

You're welcome.

The number of episodes depend heavily on the rank of currently watched tv program in Japan, the more higher the rank then the more likely it will get more episodes. Except for some Anime that are sponsored like the many Anime about local area in Jaoan which sponsored by Japan local government to promote their area.

That's very relevant information to contextualize my reply. Or wait, it's not.
I probably regret this post by now.
Aug 20, 2018 8:13 AM

Nov 2016
MoeAnimeFan said:

Yes so far this site is the most popular Anime website globally who are on the global rank below 500, for comparison crynchyroll are over 500. Crunchy roll only beat this site on u.s nd u.k rank.

Im pretty sure thats because Crunchyroll kinda suck if you don't live in the United States
Aug 20, 2018 8:16 AM

Jan 2018
Another formula of darling in the franxx but without mecha. In this case, it should be darling in my house!
Aug 20, 2018 8:20 AM
Apr 2016
Adapting any part of jojo makes a perfect anime
Aug 20, 2018 8:33 AM

Sep 2015
Striker-3649 said:
Adapting any part of jojo makes a perfect anime
I take back what I said previously. This is the only truth.
Aug 20, 2018 8:58 AM

Apr 2018
Depend really. If it's supposed to be an art than story telling then it would be the way it's presented. The idea behind it itself doesn't matter.

When it comes to a story telling, it's about their character. Not something like development or deep shit. But are they act illogical or logical in their respective world/story?.
Aug 20, 2018 9:16 AM

Apr 2018
A story that isn't too predictable, (nor having too much twists). Supported by likeable characters with a personality outside of the story. Animation & art style that atleast is up to par with todays standard, and a complimentary OST that enchances the overall show.

Wake me up for another crusade
Aug 20, 2018 9:21 AM

Feb 2013
Konnichiwa MoeAnimeFan
I am Tanaka-san from Studio DEEN and we would be interested in making a collaboration with you and your new and innovative ideas. We are very interested in the story line about A teenager who are born with magic power so powerful that those around him fear him which cause him to be banished from his tribe and stuff who gets transported to the medieval era wizard fighting other wizards, has a Harem and Never Lose battles. I am sure this will be an international success and if you will donate 100000000 yen towards the project we can make it a reality.
Aug 20, 2018 9:25 AM

Jan 2017
A Milf-only harem is absolute. Enough said.
Aug 20, 2018 10:26 AM

Jun 2017
Great characters is enough for being something good but for the best every episode should also be great

romagia said:
Konnichiwa MoeAnimeFan
I am Tanaka-san from Studio DEEN and we would be interested in making a collaboration with you and your new and innovative ideas. We are very interested in the story line about A teenager who are born with magic power so powerful that those around him fear him which cause him to be banished from his tribe and stuff who gets transported to the medieval era wizard fighting other wizards, has a Harem and Never Lose battles. I am sure this will be an international success and if you will donate 100000000 yen towards the project we can make it a reality.

I was trying to make this reply but it already exists
Aug 20, 2018 11:24 AM
Jul 2018
animation and plot
even tho i won't watch an anime with a good plot if the animation is bad
Aug 20, 2018 11:25 AM

Feb 2018
Great characters are enough to make me watch almost anything so in my opinion they are the most important.
Aug 20, 2018 11:25 AM

Apr 2016
It's easy really OP, no rocket science.

BIG DEM TIDDIES !!!
Aug 20, 2018 3:09 PM

Jul 2017
For me, it's a perfect story, a good start, intense events and an ending that fits. And interesting characters with good character development
Aug 20, 2018 5:44 PM

Feb 2016
lesbian sword fighting or a boy crying inside the robot
Aug 20, 2018 6:13 PM

Apr 2014
it has to appeal to many audiences since many oppose each other in what they think is good. by settling and appealing to more people then it does its job of being entertaining. that and make money are the only jobs it has
Aug 20, 2018 6:14 PM

Aug 2017
All of my top favorites are things that I never thought I'd enjoy, based on its premise alone, so it's hard to say.

Except for Lain, I guess. That one was immediately appealing.

In general, if I get a sense that it's advancing the medium in some way, then that's the best stuff. Meaning, purpose, intelligent messages, inspiring themes. Offers things to take away from and think about while exhibiting human talent in a multitude of ways. Was made with heart, soul, effort. Exudes personality.
V3rbatimAug 20, 2018 6:18 PM

More topics from this board

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - 2 hours ago

16 by Kushna »»
5 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men?

Alpha_1_Zero - 24 minutes ago

1 by I_Love_Hate »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Yesterday

29 by juanlqr »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - 3 hours ago

13 by Ricchan__ »»
17 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

167 by Coaghim »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.