Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 26, 2021 4:27 AM

Aug 2018

Side note: This is probably the definitive schedule for the season. Last edited April 7th 2021.
Kudo's to nDroae for Shiori Motoya (Aikatsu Planet - episode 13) image.
Timz0rApr 7, 2021 1:16 PM
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Jun 28, 2021 9:57 AM

Aug 2018

A new anime season is ahead of us, which means new simulwatch sessions.

I asume we'll be starting of on Tuesday 29th of June (that will be tomorrow as of this posting) with the first two episodes of the 2009 TV anime 'Saki', just because I can!
The first seasonal session going to be 'Kanojo mo Kanojo' on Friday/technically Saturday for me.

This post will be edited when (mayor) changes occur within the schedule over the course of the season.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Sep 27, 2021 2:43 AM

Aug 2018
-[ Simulwatch Schedule Fall 2021 ]-

The leaves are starting to fall down and the temperature is slowly but surely getting slightly colder again here in the Northern Hemisphere and I assume we're all getting ready for a new anime season. Did you already picked which anime you eventually want to watch for the upcoming season? I know I did. I guess there's enough for everyone to enjoy. Due the the fact a lot of interesting new shows end up in the weekend like Mieruko-chan or ended up in Netflix Jail like Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu.; there will be some older shows available as well to watch next season.

Subjects still can change over time (also keep in mind the hour will change again in Western countries within the late season), but I hope to deliver the following schedule for the next 3 months if subtitled versions are available fast enough:

Schedule edited due North America time changes November 7th.
Timz0rNov 6, 2021 4:37 PM
Nov 6, 2021 4:44 PM

Jan 2013
slight change in schedule for the end of daylight savings time

Dec 29, 2023 8:14 AM

Jan 2013
Wow haven't updated this thread in 2 years lol. We are still simulwatching. We mostly hang out in the Discord. Sorry haven't been updating here but not sure if anyone checks anyway.

New schedule for January and February 2024. Time changes in March will be dealt with when we get there.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Picturesque Realm [Image Thread] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xiaraith - Mar 21, 2018

673 by Xiaraith »»
5 hours ago

» --- Best Anime of Winter 2024 ---

Xiaraith - Apr 17

10 by Ericonator »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

» Spring 2024 Slice of Life/Comfy Anime

Xiaraith - Mar 26

0 by Xiaraith »»
Mar 26, 12:50 PM

» Comfy Camp Club's Anime of the Year 2023

Xiaraith - Feb 25

19 by Xiaraith »»
Mar 6, 12:54 PM

» Winter 2024 Slice of Life/Comfy Anime

Xiaraith - Dec 15, 2023

2 by Xiaraith »»
Feb 18, 2:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.