Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Hug tto! Precure Episode 28 Discussion

Aug 19, 2018 1:17 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Preview had shown it's Homare episode, it's her dog... so of course it would be Ruru episode, because Hugtto lies all the time.
I wasn't expecting those scenes with her and Emiru but those were really well done - I'm glad that there is still stuff going on between them.

Other than that - I guess since SatoJun couldn't do his usual weird cat episode, he opted for a dog. And it was one of funnier episodes in this series.
Also it proves how great decision was to keep former generals around, I loved parts with them.

Aug 19, 2018 2:51 PM

Interspecies love is alright as long as they consent ;)

Aug 19, 2018 9:27 PM

Cupid Hana, aww.

Harry dancing made me laugh hard, dem moves!

Fun episode focused on our doggo Mogumogu and our girls helping him to meet the cat she fell in love with through TV. He might be small, not bark and be a bit of a coward, but when someone needed him he went and showed the hero he can be, so proud of him!

Lulu felt bad for him because she didn't see how he even had a chance being from different species, but Emiru showed her that this doesn't matter when there is love, seeing her understanding it made me so happy... followed by me melting.

Too freaking adorable.

Aug 20, 2018 2:35 AM
Yeah after this there's no way EmiLuLu isn't not going to happen

Aug 26, 2018 1:39 PM

ok either this was blatantly obvious ORRR i'm reading too much into this... but i think the whole "interspecies love" thing was supposed to be a nod towards LGBTQ+ saying like love is love, no matter people's gender. especially since it ended with lulu telling emiru she loves her and them hugging. i figured since hugtto already did the whole "boys can wear dresses too" they would totally throw in some LGBT representation.

i think lulu & emiru's relationship going so much better than yukari & akira's from KKPCALM, since that never really went anywhere and was kind of a let down
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 7, 2018 5:37 PM
A nice episode! Interspecies relationship is a cute idea!

Nov 20, 2018 8:04 AM
It seems like dogs (and many animals) can completely understand human in this anime. Not just the precure group. The source of Oshimaida, dog's trainer that said he's not going to win at this rate and his dog was saddened after hearing that.