Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 19, 2018 7:42 AM
Aug 2018
I am trying to find a manga I read years ago. It was an adult series where a guy is so sexually frustrated that when he cried a female demon appeared from the tears/snot. The story goes on with the demon and him doing things and somewhere in the series it splits into two different personalities/demons. One is very shy and withdrawn while the other is very edgy and a nympho. The guy also has a girl he is in love with but she doesn't want to do things with him (this leads to the demon appearing in the beginning). Eventually, the ending ends up with the girl and two demons on top of each other as he has sex with all three at once. This merges all three of them together and shortly there after the series ends. I have tried looking at every search engine, manga finder, and doing searches on this site as well. I can't find it. If anyone has any idea on what I may be looking for, I would greatly appreciate it.
Sep 8, 2018 7:18 AM

Sep 2018
lol, that sounds pretty interesting. But all the adult manga I read are geared for female viewers, so that's not really the type of thing I'd come across.

Sorry you're having trouble finding it. I'd even read it myself.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

376 by HapHazrD »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Manga or Light Novels: Which do you prefer?

Digibutter64 - Jan 1, 2020

29 by Jutrio »»
6 hours ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1053 by Alexioos95 »»
6 hours ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

22 by Jutrio »»
6 hours ago

» 8 Manga to Get to Know You

spaceslut - Mar 12, 2023

35 by Lucifrost »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.