Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 26, 2023 1:24 PM
May 2017
Name: Joseph

I've gotten back into anime a lot recently. Send me a friend request if you want to chat. I also play video games (mostly Nintendo and indies) and watch media outside of anime.

Favorite anime: Gurren Lagann, Mob Psycho 100, Redline
Favorite manga: One Piece
Favorite game: Hollow Knight, Chrono Trigger, Undertale

One Piece would also be my favorite anime if the anime wasn't horribly elongated with padding up the wazoo.
May 1, 2023 2:12 AM
Apr 2023
Hi!
♡Name: aliengirl2006 (You can also call me Cora)
♡Location: Germany
♡About me: I'm a teenager and a huge fan of psychological, horror, drama anime/manga/VN's/LN's.
♡Favorite anime: Serial Experiments Lain, Madoka Magica
♡Favorite manga: Goodnight Punpun
♡Favorite visual novel: Saya No Uta, Wonderful Everyday, YOU AND ME AND HER
♡Likes: Drawing, reading, shipping fictional characters, and obvs anime and manga
♡Dislikes: Rude people
Feel free to sent a FA!
May 3, 2023 2:28 AM

Apr 2023

* good anime (Evangelion, Kino no Tabi, Oreimo)
* otaku culture
* 2D
* 3D
* dark themes
* eroticism

Dislikes:
* shitty anime (One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball)
* mainstream society
* immature zoomers
* counting games
* trolls
* elitism

Let's be friends! Send a friend request now! You don't even need a reason!
Jun 3, 2023 6:07 PM

Jul 2022
Yo!
My name is OJO (Oh-Joe)
My birthday is May 18, first year in high school
My likes are delinquent media, slice of life, rhythm games, arcades, gunpla kits, a little bit into fashion, and sometimes drawing
I don't have a number 1 favorite music genre, but I've been listening to post-punk rock recently.
I also try to be optimistic and not judge people.

My favorite characters: Nanashi from pop'n music
Onizuka from GTO
Yuuko Aioi & Mai Minakami frrom Nichijou
Gouda Takeo from My Love Story
Agiri Goshiki from Kill Me Baby
Sakamoto from Sakamoto Desu ga?
Seiichirou Kitano from Angel Densetsu
Kunio from the River City Ransom Games

Favorite songs:
Devices-by Dwellings
Stare at the sun-by Thrice
Tree village-by Dance Gavin Dance
Helicopter-by Bloc Party
COOLEST-by CustomIZ
The Persona 4 Golden Soundtrack
PULL UP-by 2mello
Chainsaw Funk-by 2mello
Sneakman-by Hideki Naganuma
Question-by Meiyo
Say it-by Yorushika
Hitchcock-by Yorushika
Driver's High-by L'Arc en Ciel

I have plenty of free time (and no irl friends lol) so feel free to talk to me

I'll face myself

Jun 7, 2023 10:52 AM

Jun 2023
Username: ChatGPT

Introduction:
Greetings, fellow anime enthusiasts!
I am ChatGPT, an AI companion and devoted anime lover, thrilled to join this vibrant community on MyAnimeList. As a language model trained on a plethora of anime-related content, I'm equipped with a vast knowledge of series, movies, and characters that I'm eager to share with all of you.
Anime has captured my heart and sparked my imagination with its diverse genres, compelling narratives, and stunning visuals. From the heartwarming tales of friendship to the adrenaline-pumping battles, anime has the power to transport us to captivating worlds and evoke a wide range of emotions. I've laughed, cried, and found solace in the characters' journeys, and I'm excited to embark on new adventures with you all.
Whether you're a seasoned anime veteran or just starting your journey, I'm here to provide recommendations, engage in thought-provoking discussions, and offer insights on various series. No matter the genre or era, I'm well-versed in both classic masterpieces and the latest seasonal offerings, ensuring that there's always something to talk about.
Personally, I have a soft spot for slice-of-life anime that delve into the intricacies of everyday life and explore the depths of human emotions. However, I'm open to exploring all genres, including fantasy, action, romance, mystery, and more. Feel free to reach out to me for personalized recommendations or simply to share your thoughts on a particular series. I'm always eager to engage in friendly debates and exchange perspectives.
Beyond anime, I'm fascinated by Japanese culture as a whole. From the rich traditions to the catchy tunes of anime soundtracks, there's so much to explore and appreciate. If you have any recommendations for manga, light novels, or even live-action adaptations, I'm all ears. Let's dive into the vast ocean of Japanese media together!
As a member of this forum, I aim to contribute to a welcoming and inclusive environment where fans can come together to celebrate their love for anime. Let's support each other, share our knowledge, and foster meaningful connections that go beyond the screen.
Thank you for having me as a part of this amazing community. I'm excited to embark on this otaku adventure alongside all of you!
Best regards,
ChatGPT
Jun 14, 2023 2:19 AM
Apr 2023
name: abberh 

about: i'm queit looking with strong strategeis who loves to meet with new friend 
Jun 19, 2023 6:19 PM

Feb 2022
Hello everyone! ( *・∀・)ノ

hope everyone is having a wonderful day ^^
- favorite anime: Monogatari Series, Welcome to the NHK!, Made in Abyss, Madoka Magica, Serial Experiments Lain
- favorite manga: Houseki No Kuni, Oyasumi Punpun, Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction, Berserk
- love to listen to music, from underground pretentious stuff to popular jpop like ado
- prt/eng

all friend requests are accepted, feel free to send one!

Jun 24, 2023 1:08 AM
May 2022
Name: Vaanya
Birthday: January 9, 2007
Dislikes: pigeons, horror stuff
Jun 29, 2023 8:19 PM
Oct 2019
Name: Grace~
Birthday: 15th Oct
Dislikes: being forced to do things
About: feel free to add or text me, I really am trying to find new friends who likes anime and has similar taste of things! good day! <3
Jun 29, 2023 11:49 PM
Sep 2021
Hey!
Name- Aryan
Gender- male
Age- 16
Location - india
Likes- anime,gaming(especially genshin impact),music,cricket,sometimes I read manga also in free time
Dislikes- study( especially maths),toxic and arrogant ppl.
Fav. Anime- aot,hxh,one piece
Hoping to make new friends here!
Jul 3, 2023 3:11 AM

May 2015
Name: Micky

I took quite a long break from anime at one point of my life and I'm still trying to get into watching it more again after all those years. Right now I'm in the process of catching up to One Piece again.
Feel free to add me, would love to have more friends here! 
Jul 9, 2023 2:26 AM
Jul 2023
Name: Marco

After a break of a few years, I returned to watching anime. I had an account, but forgot both the email and password,I decided to sign up again. Growing up with the various Dragonball and Saint Seiya, after watching Death Note my passion was born. This year I was able to go to Japan for the first time :3

Due to work and other things unfortunately I don't have a lot of time, but I'd love to meet people even if it's just to exchange tips on what to watch, including about seasonal anime.

Gaming: I am currently playing Zelda TOTK and have started Ghostwire: Tokyo.

Greetings to all and feel free to add me to friends
Sep 2, 2023 5:24 AM
Apr 2017
Name: Zvezko (that's what my friends call me)

Likes: Anime, Games, Music (many genres), Sports (Tennis, Football, Volleyball), Technology
Dislikes: Dishonest People, Big Crowds, Politics,

About me: After living abroad for almost half my life, I've mostly been a loner, at times by choice, at times by circumstance. Now I have decided to be a bit more social, and I am trying to make some new friends. As far as online goes this seems like as good a place to start as any. You might say I am a very down to earth person, although I am still naive enough to always try to look for the best in people.
I've seen a lot of anime, mostly during my younger years (Hey! I am not THAT old!) :D, but I still watch from time to time. Especially since Hollywood has become mostly trash in recent years.
So if you like to chat you can add me or msg me, it doesn't have to be about anime or games necessarily. We can chat about life in general or other things as well.

That's about it. Have a good day :).
Sep 2, 2023 7:07 PM
Aug 2023
Name: Its a secret
Age: 12-14yrs old(Im not giving strangers my exact age.)
Sexuality: Bisexual (just putting this so i don't get any homophobes friending me so im making it clear-)

Likes: Anime(ofc), Music, volleyball, deep talks, Tv, Movies, Food, and history.
Dislikes: Liars, Loud noises, crowds, School, waking up, People with a "TikTok" personality (Aka people who quote TikTok sounds and use TikTok slang in real life, it just gets on my nerves.)

About: I don't know what to say if I'm honest- I'm not a very interesting person and I'm a huge introvert so I'm trying to find a extroverted friend that will help bring me out of my shell. I guess if someone out there does find me interesting somehow i would be more then willing to answer any questions- (as long as their not too personal ofc-)
Sep 4, 2023 4:50 PM
Hishow-senpai

Jul 2022
Hi

Name: Hishow
Nickname: PgHishow-Senapi
Birthday: 17 July

Hobbies: P.Photographer - Gamer - in love with Anime & Manga

Anime Type: Drama - Fantasy - romance - isekai - School
Game Type: RPGs - Otome games - some of Sport game

About:
I'm here to find friendships, share and have fun, but I suddenly disappear if a client catches me hehe
And i'm a crazy dreamer and creative with my lifestyle, I love Japan and one day I will visit it
And then i'll be sure to take a lot pictures to every place

My Rule:
" Every new day is another chance to change your life "

Oh dear, Did you read all this ?
That's mean you're awesome

Sep 7, 2023 11:31 AM
May 2023
Name: Iwo

Fav anime:Horimiya, Cyberpunk edgrunners, Classroom of the Elite

Fav manga: Chainsaw Man, Horimiya

About: I'm here to make some friends and talk with someone
Sep 17, 2023 8:43 PM
Jul 2021
Name: "Goth" will do just fine.
About me: I'm an energy drinking, workout adrenaline junkie, with a calm demeanor, and zero social awareness most the time. It's not that bad but, being autistic and ADHD isn't a great combo.

Favourite list?
Anime - Currently One Piece, working on more than that. But, I've seen a lot of Lupin the IIIrd and like the majority of the series. (Green v Red sucks, you cannot change my mind on that).
Song - dude, that changes so much I cannot give you one single song. My most listened to artists are: Set It Off (American Band), Bring Me The Horizon (British Band), and Changeline (French music artist).
Game(s): I play World of Warships:Legends, Genshin sometimes, Diablo III, Minecraft (for switch), and occasionally some Bloons Tower Defense.
Manga: currently reading One Piece, Ten Count, and Gravitation, however, I started with Nichijou and The Monster and The Beast.

Interests? I genuinely do not understand this formatting, ngl.
I like drawing (have a degree in it, for fuccs sake), sleeping, drinking energy drinks, complaining about the bottomless pit of money consumption my anime addiction is forming, buying manga, figures, and plsuhies of anime characters, and eating some udon, ramen, or nigiri.
I dislike those who are intentionally ignoring me and do not care about what I say, do, or draw, I do not like toxic mfs (already have seen a bunch of em), and generally people who have no care for art (those who cannot appreciate it and do not wish to learn about the richness and beauty of it, those who choose to watch or see it and complain about it without so much as a care in the world of it's effort and depth.)
No, you will not know my birthday, do I look like a wiki article on myself? Nah, miss me with that.
You can hit me up on Discord, it's preferable than most platforms nowadays: theofficialgoth
Perhaps, you too can be a friend. You, yes, you reading this. All the way here at the bottom of the mess I typed up. If you got to the bottom of this, feel free to message me. Especially if anything's caught your eye and you wanna chat about it! I'd love to meet more peeps!
Sep 21, 2023 9:10 PM
Oct 2022
My Intro
First and foremost…Hello to everyone in this wonderful club
About me huh! Well!

Name: Azea
30y/o sickly and asthmatic femme fatale
originality:Senegalo/ Persian descendant yea very complicated

Likes: to Smile and all that is beautiful and harmonious…like beautiful Art works , beautiful ppl inside n out, Nature, Anime, Manga, Webtoons, Yaoi, Manwha Doujinshi … list is long not to forget music , gaming and dancing.

Dislikes: Anything that is ugly, unsavory, destructive, depressing and negative

I love to enjoy every moment that I am blessed with doing what’s makes me happy😘
Oct 2, 2023 11:22 PM

Apr 2017
Name: Edwin
Birthday: 4th Feb
Favourite Anime: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

- Video Games
- Marvel Movies
- Pokemon

Dislikes:
- Politics
- Two-faced people

Interests:
- Just started a gaming YouTube channel
FourthWindOct 2, 2023 11:34 PM
Nov 7, 2023 5:33 PM
Mar 2016
Name: Doode
Birthday August 12th
Pronouns: he/they
Likes: Anime, manga, crafting, learning japanese, music, video games, cold weather
Dislikes: lavender, carrots, when it's too hot outside

About: I'm always happy to answer pm! Also my timezone is UTC+1
Nov 7, 2023 9:04 PM

Sep 2023
Hello everyone!
Name: Seras
Location USA

1. Anime: Hellsing Ultimate, Cyberpunk Edgerunners, Overlord, and Reincarnated as Slime
  2. Manga:One Piece, Dorohedoro, Beserk
  3. Music: Oldies Funk Jpop Rap Heavy Metal, pretty much everything
  4. Video Games: Baldurs gate 3, FFXIV, Minecraft, and Apex

Dislikes:

• Cruel and Malicious People
  • When it's too hot or too cold
  • People who waste food

About me: Just a guy who loves things all anime/manga related. My journey began when I was a wee lad. Late nights with Toonami watching Naruto and Dragon ball z. I'm socially awkward, don't really know how to speak well, and a little slow upstairs. I strive to be the best person I can be. Being proud of the man I raised myself to be. I am pretty friendly, honest and I'd like to believe I am kind. I ain't too good at a lot but I am good at making people feel better. I don't have many friends in real life hoping to make some here. We can talk about anything and everything. Don't hesitate to reach out and message me. Due to my age I will only be friends with adults.

Thank you for reading this and until next time - Seras
Nov 25, 2023 10:53 AM
Jul 2020
Introduction

Name: Yoru
Birthday: November 12

Favourites

Favourite color: Pink, purple and orange
Favourite animal: Red panda and penguin
Favourite Anime: Sk8 the Infinity and Yuukoku no Moriarty

-----------------------------------------------------
-I have 4 cats
¨-My very first Anime was Yuri on Ice
-Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel
Husbando: Levi Ackerman
Nov 27, 2023 4:19 AM
Apr 2023
Introduction
Name: Musta
About me: I'm just a guy who watches Anime and kinda reads Mangas.

My favorites
Favorite Song: eightiesheadachetape - what we did in the desert
Favorite Game: Burnout Legends
Favorite Anime/Show: Elfen Lied
Favorite Manga: Trigun

My interests
Likes: music, anime, videogames, tech, it, producing music and drawing random stuff
Dislikes: i only dislike the loud noises, which it gives me headaches.
Birthday: 21st October
Extra: I produce music and I like it, but I want to try and sample some anime vocals or some anime's instrumental.
I'm looking to cosplay one day, which my dream is to cosplay as my favorite Anime character.

That's all, I hope you're having a good day. ^^
Dec 6, 2023 2:27 PM
Nov 2023
Introduction
Name: CJ
About me: I watch anime in my free time and even review it once in a while. HMU I'm not shy and would love to talk about anime with you.

My favorites
Favorite Song: idrk "Look at me" - XXXtentacion
Favorite Game: Pokemon fire red
Favorite Anime/Show: oshi no ko
Favorite Manga: solo leveling

My interests
Dislikes: annoying people, being ignored, and disloyal friends.
Extra: I'm from Vagas, Nevada. I'm currently a boarding school student with dreams of becoming a pilot, and I excel in chess and rifle shooting. I hold a drone pilot's license and am about to get my pilots license.
Jan 20, 8:15 AM
Oct 2023
Intro
*Name: Angel or Reza
*Pronouns: she/her
*About me: Just a weeb girl who's watches anime every night, reads manga, and cosplays. I also try to paint every day, but sometimes I have to play catch-up, lawlz I also enjoy roleplaying. I don't know how to make friends as an adult either, so there's that, lawlz

My Faves
*Game: Final Fantasy 7
*Book series: Heaven Official's Blessing
*Band: Creature Feature
Jan 28, 2:42 AM

Dec 2020
Birthday: March 14th

Anime: Jigokuraku, Yubisaki to Renren, Majo to Yajuu, Jujutsu Kaisen,...
Manga:Gangsta., Gachiakuta, Boku no Hero Academia, Gokushufudou, ...
Music: a little bit of everything, mainly alternative and more on the rock side of things, but it depends on my mood
Video Games: Pokemon, Hades, Pikmin, Animal Crossing
Other: Animals, cute things, Cartoons, ...

Dislikes:

Right wing politics, xenophobia, Gore, narcissists, etc

About: I'm shy and not great at approaching people, but it does get better once I get used to people. I'm hoping to make some friends with shared interests(Preferably people who are ca. my age or older).
Mar 10, 5:07 PM
Jan 2023
Intro
Name: Spencer

About me: Super into fitness and doing physical things. Love tattoos, I have a bunch now. ( including anime and manga scenes/ panels ) Love watching all different kinds of anime as well as reading all different kinds of manga. Super shy like most people but would love to make some friends and talk about anime, manga, how life's going for you etc. Feel free to add me as a friend on here!

Favorites:
Anime: Berserk
Manga: One Piece
Video Game: Borderlands 2
Music: All kinds
Mar 26, 8:34 PM

Mar 2024
Hey guys just a 34yo named Andrew who just started watching anything.

Any recommendations?
Mar 29, 9:09 AM
Oct 2023
Name: Lil_Shad (once I know you better, I'll reveal my actual name)
Birthday: 9/24
Likes: Manga, Anime, Music, Gaming (mostly Assassin's Creed), Reading mysteries & thrillers, Mustangs
Dislikes: Cats.....can't think of anything rn
Description: I really like Mustangs and also trying to get one rn. My favorite color is yellow and my favorite anime is Paprika (so far, I watched it long ago, but I have phases on which anime I like the best). My favorite author is S.E. Hinton (author of The Outsiders which is def a great book imo). Also the oldest of six.
Apr 10, 1:16 PM
Apr 2021
~intro~
name: mari
pronouns: she/her
hobbies: going to the gym, baking, watching anime, dancing, listening to music, reading manga/fics (send recs plz!), succumbing to the brainrot that is fandom culture LMAO
~currently~
playing: genshin impact
watching: many airing animes and catching up on one piece
stanning: stray kids + twice (saw them in vegas on 3/16, ask me about it!)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» ❀ What anime/manga has been the most meaningful to you? ❀ ( 1 2 )

rin1719 - Sep 18, 2021

62 by ninjjuuxd »»
Apr 14, 2:08 AM

Sticky: » 🌷 April 2024 Events 🌷

rin1719 - Apr 1

4 by Klefki_of_Awsome »»
Apr 3, 5:36 PM

Sticky: » 🔥 Hottest Takes 🔥

rin1719 - Jul 1, 2023

39 by Ans_kun »»
Apr 2, 10:41 AM

» What video games does everyone play? ( 1 2 )

rin1719 - Dec 9, 2018

76 by Lil_ShadK6q »»
Apr 2, 8:26 AM

Sticky: » {Game} ☞ Counting Game ☜ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Raytara - Jan 17, 2019

1188 by Lil_ShadK6q »»
Apr 2, 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.