Forum Settings
Forums

Please help me find the title of this manga!

New
Aug 18, 2018 7:01 PM
Aug 2018
I read one volume of a manga a long time ago, back when I was either in elementary or middle school (so about 10 years ago), about a high school girl who acts as a vigilante of some sort at night. She disguises herself with a masquerade ball mask and has ribbons in her hair (which are set in two long pigtails). I honestly don't remember much else, except for the fact she had to defeat these men (or possibly monsters) and was running away from them. At the end of the volume, she runs into a man who is also disguised and he kisses her.

My memory is sort of hazy -- it's been so long since I've read it -- but I know it's not Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, or any of the other well-known magical girl stories. It could be a side story, but definitely not the main. If you have any suggestions on what it could possibly be, please let me know! I randomly remembered it a couple years ago, tried to search for it but to no avail. I'm so curious as to how the story continues after leaving me on that cliffhanger.
PandaCat123Aug 18, 2018 7:08 PM

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1054 by Francis_0 »»
6 minutes ago

» 8 Manga to Get to Know You

spaceslut - Mar 12, 2023

37 by PlasticRobot »»
9 hours ago

» Do you guys read manga online or physically? ( 1 2 )

LemonXChio - Oct 27, 2023

66 by Oofmastre9000 »»
11 hours ago

» Have an amazing art in manga but not in anime

kirA_-_ - Apr 15

8 by YeeYeeAss »»
11 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

376 by HapHazrD »»
Yesterday, 4:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.