Forums

New season for animes that are good but probably won't happen

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 18, 2018 5:46 PM

Jul 2017
Pullman said:
Zehennagel said:

hum now that you say that it's true that S2 may have been a bit worse than S1 but imo I still found it great.
my favourite arcs are:
1)S1 part 2
2)S2 part 2
3)S2 part 1
4)S1 part 1
well I mostly like the part 1 of S1 less because MC was a bit too naive and the pacing was a bit slow imo but it's still good.

also you said that the manga becomes about majoung after part 3, how is that exactly? I remember being disapointed with akagi because I was so bored with majoung. well I'll read it soon anyway, but Id like to know how it realy is after the 2 first parts.

I don't know, I didn't read it, only skimmed through it to see if there's any other games coming up that look interesting but all I saw was Mahjong. And then you have reviews for the sequel manga that say stuff like this:

One point it felt like I was sitting in a empty room with mahjong tiles going all around my head and spinning endlessly. That's great way to describe it's story.

But now that I look into a bit it seems that part 4 & 5 might have non-mahjong stuff again tho so idk. I think part 4 had only just started when I read the manga so my information might be outdated/limited to part 3.

ok ty, well I'll try it soon and give every part a chance if the former was boring to me.
Aug 18, 2018 5:48 PM

Oct 2017
-Suzumiya Haruhi
-Akatsuki no Yona
-Kokoro Connect
-Grimgar

Aug 18, 2018 5:54 PM

Sep 2013
Love Live! will get more seasons and movies made as long as the franchise brings in money, so there's really no need to worry on that front.

I definitely agree with Ouran, though. Definitely could do with the second season, but it's quite unlikely to happen. An entire re-work isn't really worth it either, considering the show itself is fine.

Aug 18, 2018 5:58 PM

Jan 2018
Johan_Liebert_ said:
1. Akatsuki no Yona
2. Nana
3. Yahari ore no seishun love comedy wa machigatteiru
4. Spice and Wolf
5. Hajime no Ippo
6. Magi

Spice and Wolf is confirmed for 2019, at least a VR series, I don't fucking know how this will work, but there's a sequel
Aug 18, 2018 10:33 PM

Nov 2017
After reading the topic and the reply (most of them). I am thinking "why everybody want a sequel that bad even though you can read the source (like manga or LN)".

Little FYI, the reason of why there is no sequel of your favorite anime is "the writter of the original source just make it for promotion of his/her creation. ex : hataraku mao", the studio already had schedule for another project, the bigger popularity the bigger cost of of production, coz there is no need sequel for it ex : Hyouka, and THE LAMEST REASON is the studio doesnt want to make it either.

Sakky2213 said:
-Suzumiya Haruhi
-Akatsuki no Yona
-Kokoro Connect
-Grimgar

Suzumiya Haruhi is impossible to get the sequel due the disappearance of the writter itself (you can find the information about him here>>https://myanimelist.net/people/2913/Nagaru_Tanigawa)

langamebr said:

Spice and Wolf is confirmed for 2019, at least a VR series, I don't fucking know how this will work, but there's a sequel

It was the ALTERNATIVE VERSION not the sequel.
Now Loading.....
Aug 19, 2018 6:16 AM

Mar 2012
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - I really need more of this!
Aug 19, 2018 8:09 AM

Aug 2016
I want a Chrono Crusade anime that follows the manga's storyline all the way to the end.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Aug 19, 2018 8:11 AM

Sep 2017
1. Grimgar
2. Elfen Lied
3. Ao Haru Ride
4. Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Still many more anime I'm too lazy to mention.
Aug 19, 2018 8:59 AM

May 2008
1. Fruits Basket
2. Spice & Wolf
3. Haganai
4. Soul Eater
5. B Gata H Kei

Spice & Wolf would be a dream come true. Sadly it a hopeless dream.
Aug 19, 2018 9:13 AM
Apr 2017
Hataraku maou-sama.

I wouldn't mind a sequel for the Eve no Jikan movie, it ended right at the interesting part.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Aug 19, 2018 9:28 AM

Aug 2016
- Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas
- 3-Gatsu no Lion
- Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
- Houseki no Kuni
- Barakamon
- Flying Witch
- Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge

Aug 19, 2018 9:31 AM

May 2017
devilman crybaby probs won't happen ever

sad
Aug 19, 2018 9:40 AM

Apr 2015
(probably) already mentioned: Log Horizon, Spice & Wolf (though a sort of continuation seems to be coming), Hakushaku to Yousei, some more of Haruhi Suzumiya, a proper second season for Trinity Seven, D-Frag, ... guess that would be it, not much is coming to my mind right now nor have I watched that much anime...
edit
Akatsuki no Yona, Danmachi, Flying Witch, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Hidan no Aria (AA might as well get a sequel), Kore wa Zombie Desu ka, Machine Doll wa Kizutsukanai, Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge, ToLove-Ru Darkness, Yumekui Merry...
GvedhurAug 19, 2018 10:07 AM
Aug 19, 2018 9:58 AM

Dec 2013
No Game No Life
Magi(and Sinbad)
Death Parade
Daily Lives of High School Boys
Immahnoob said:
They say Jesus walked on water.
People are made out of 79% water.
I can walk on people.
So I am 79% Jesus.
Sourire said:
I once fucked an apple pie.
Aug 19, 2018 10:02 AM

Mar 2017
Princess Jellyfish got cut waaaaaay too short.

Another season of Ouran High School Host Club and Watamote would be good too.
"Bang." -Spike Spiegal

"Everything... is connected." -Lain Iwakura

"Life is too short to watch bad anime. Long Live the 1st Episode Drop." -InkSpider

"Anime fans make me embarrassed to be an anime fan." -InkSpider
Aug 19, 2018 11:40 AM
Jul 2016
hunter x hunter, ouran high school host club, black butler, alderamin on the sky, kenichi: mightiest disciple (will prob continue to be ova, but still), D. greyman (not sure if series is finished or not), and Quanzhi Gaoshou.
Aug 19, 2018 12:15 PM

Aug 2014
These anime range from great to crappy, but I'd love to see more of them.

Blood Blockade Battlefront [I want to learn more about the vampire underworld!]
Blood Lad [They barely got into the story when it ended.]
Brynhildr In The Darkness
Btooom! [This is just begging for a second season.]
Death Parade [Need...more...Nona!]
The Devil Is A Part-Timer!
Elfen Lied
Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA [The sequel to 3rei!! should come sooner or later.]
Kaiji [I would also prefer a sequel more like the first season.]
Killing Bites
King's Game
Magical Girl Site
Monogatari [I heard the Zokuowarimonogatari movie will be the last installment in the anime franchise.]
Planetarian
Psycho-Pass
Rosario + Vampire
School Rumble
Shadow Star Narutaru
Sunday Without God
When They Cry (Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni) [My second favorite anime. Can't get enough of it!]
Yu Yu Hakusho
Aug 19, 2018 12:38 PM

Aug 2018
- Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid season 2 (AME AME AME!)
- K-On!!! season 3 (there's still high school manga stuff that would probably never happen)
- Konosuba season 3 (even though I have yet to finish season 2)
- No Game No Life season 2
- Cells At Work Black as a second season?
- Gabriel Dropout 2
- Elfen Lied 2
- Blend S part 2
- Parasyte
- Keijo!!!!!!!! (LUL, don't judge me. I actully liked this one. I'm a man of culture!)

Oh well, I can dream, can I? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Timz0rAug 19, 2018 1:00 PM
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Aug 19, 2018 3:15 PM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
mar1217 said:
Nithirel said:
Damn dude, like half my list. But if I had to choose a few it'd probably be:

- Arslan Senki
- Baby Steps
- Hunter x Hunter

Ohhh !!! Did I hear someone say BABY STEPS ?!

Yes, that S3 needs to happen ! Although, Studio Pierrot (against everything) did a mighty adaptation so it's not like I would feel immensely disappointed if they didn't do another one.

Also I would easily add these into my list. People have already said some of them but here it is :

- Gatchaman Crowds, S3

- World Trigger, but it seems the harsh reality of Shonen Jump made it so that the author wasn't heathly anymore ... gotta prioritize your health first !

- Kuroshitsuji S3, which follows after the Book of Murder and Atlantic Arc of the manga.

We kinda did get book of murder and the Atlantic arc, the former was made into two one-hour specials that personally i thought were pretty damn great, and the atlantic arc was made into a movie which i thought was pretty damn bad, i don't know if there's more content in the manga but i won't say no to another season of Kuroshitsuji and pretty much every other show already mentioned in this thread.
Aug 20, 2018 10:57 PM

Apr 2015
betaweeb said:
mar1217 said:

Ohhh !!! Did I hear someone say BABY STEPS ?!

Yes, that S3 needs to happen ! Although, Studio Pierrot (against everything) did a mighty adaptation so it's not like I would feel immensely disappointed if they didn't do another one.

Also I would easily add these into my list. People have already said some of them but here it is :

- Gatchaman Crowds, S3

- World Trigger, but it seems the harsh reality of Shonen Jump made it so that the author wasn't heathly anymore ... gotta prioritize your health first !

- Kuroshitsuji S3, which follows after the Book of Murder and Atlantic Arc of the manga.

We kinda did get book of murder and the Atlantic arc, the former was made into two one-hour specials that personally i thought were pretty damn great, and the atlantic arc was made into a movie which i thought was pretty damn bad, i don't know if there's more content in the manga but i won't say no to another season of Kuroshitsuji and pretty much every other show already mentioned in this thread.
I already knew that ... I also read the manga until the Witch's Arc so I'm way ahead of the anime adaptation.

No, I was talking about them adapting the University Arc into a full season due to it's lenghty content.
Aug 21, 2018 4:09 AM

Jun 2016
Bleach - What the f happened? The manga is finished and there´s a strong fanbase, but still no word of the final arc. Buuuu

Claymore - Let´s pretend that the anime original ending never happened and finish this awesome series Madhouse! The manga is finished and just waiting for it.

The legend of legendry heroes - Generic fantasy at its best! I want more.

Gangsta. - Way too few mafia/gangster anime out there, and even fewer Nicholas Browns.

Saint Seiya – The lost canvas – Give me more handsome men fighting in armour. My hopes for a continuation went from 0 to existing since Netflix added it to its library.

Tokyo Ravens – It just started to be really good with a cliff-hanger ending, than silence..
Aug 21, 2018 12:32 PM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
mar1217 said:
betaweeb said:

I already knew that ... I also read the manga until the Witch's Arc so I'm way ahead of the anime adaptation.

No, I was talking about them adapting the University Arc into a full season due to it's lenghty content.

My bad, i misunderstood you, i thought you meant you wanted those arcs adapted since you referred to them as manga arcs, apologies.
Aug 21, 2018 3:19 PM

Oct 2015
I want a second season of Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc more than anything in the world.

Gakkougurashi
Hunter x Hunter
Mahou Shoujo Site
Scorching Ping Pong Girls
Youjo Senki

I also desperately want second seasons of Eromanga-sensei and Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid but I think those are both fairly likely.

Even though it's not even over yet, I gotta say I love the newest iteration of Pretty Cure, Hugtto PreCure, and I really hope it gets more than one season.
Aug 21, 2018 8:12 PM

Sep 2016
Sekirei
Owari no Seraph
Btooom!

(I really hope XD)
Aug 21, 2018 8:27 PM

Aug 2018
Dlwuik said:
ouran s2 will never happen yet [insert anime i hate here] gets 9393848 seasons

If you want it to happen I can make Ouran s2 happen cause I am rich tbh but it might even come out without me tbh
Aug 22, 2018 11:33 PM

Apr 2015
betaweeb said:
mar1217 said:

My bad, i misunderstood you, i thought you meant you wanted those arcs adapted since you referred to them as manga arcs, apologies.

Don't worry. I understand if you made that mistake. English isn't my primary language ;)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 3 hours ago

22 by epidemia78 »»
2 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9051 by appledude1221 »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

36 by piroriparopirira »»
29 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good? ( 1 2 )

arinthach - Yesterday

65 by Sorachin »»
38 minutes ago

» Characters that ya think are a Genderbent You

IpreferEcchi - Apr 15

32 by Soverign »»
38 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.