Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2018 9:52 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I really wonder what this Odysseus story arc will eventually lead to, because honestly I'm not seeing any way it'll progress the narrative any further (unless Odysseus heals Seiya or something).
Jan 11, 2020 7:16 PM

Oct 2013
What a chapter! Odysseus looks gorgeous. It's cool to see "mythical 13th Gold Saint". It corresponds well with recent astronomical change we experienced, in which astronomical Zodiac has now 13 constellations, which means Ophiuchus joined the well known "family" of Zodiac constellations. :)

Just as @Olinkjoker , I am curious how this story is gonna evolve in the future. I feel that Odysseus might be crucial to healing up Seiya somehow.

Anyway, did any information appeared on when the next chapter is going to be released? From what I noticed they were not released regularly, but it's been over 1 year since chapter 95 was released.
Feb 15, 2020 2:33 PM

Feb 2014
Adnash93 said:
What a chapter! Odysseus looks gorgeous. It's cool to see "mythical 13th Gold Saint". It corresponds well with recent astronomical change we experienced, in which astronomical Zodiac has now 13 constellations, which means Ophiuchus joined the well known "family" of Zodiac constellations. :)

Just as @Olinkjoker , I am curious how this story is gonna evolve in the future. I feel that Odysseus might be crucial to healing up Seiya somehow.

Anyway, did any information appeared on when the next chapter is going to be released? From what I noticed they were not released regularly, but it's been over 1 year since chapter 95 was released.

They used to be released regularly, but then week became months and now months became years, and if we put the pieces together all those delays align with the first CGI film and then the Netflix series, the truth is Kurumada doesn't care about the series anymore, he made his share of money. In December, Champion Red released a special issue of Destiny, that would tell the story of Kanon and Saga before the events of Poseidon and Hades. Honestly I don't know how I feel about him releasing a new story when he didn't even finish the last one.
Mar 31, 2020 10:52 AM

Dec 2015
June 11, 2022

All of this Odysseus thingy is cute (I like the children memories), but it's yet another redoing, this one of Shion's travel through the Sanctuary.
Lt's see... why would he want to reach Athena? Because he can restore her or something? Break the temporal bug (where their Athena doesn't exist and was replaced by little Saori) ? Not sure...

3/5
I didn't have the patience to wait for the new vlume's release this time so I've read english scans -_-

@curvedtree Kurumada makes ALL his currently published manga the same way: he writes and draws a bunch of chapters (around a tankobon's worth) over a few month before doing the same thing with another title.
The magazine then publishes those chapters, one at a time over several months.
The man has hand problems and the next years will probably be his last chance to complete tTHE title he always saw as the pinacle of his work. Excuse him for interspacing the St Seiya he produces as a gift to his readers with his own passion project. The few StS side stories we got in recent years aren't really slowing down the process, it's nothing more than what? 4-5 chapters? Also, they were made for us, as the author constantly kept being questioned about those elements. It's always nice to have.

Anyway, that's how he works so we just have to accept it, I guess. (by the way, it's nice to read calm peoples here, unlike many french "fans")

Sorry if it feels like some Kurumada lawyer's speech.
Rei_IIIJun 11, 2022 8:27 AM

More topics from this board

» Final chapters might be released late 2023 or even 2024

curvedtree - Jul 7, 2023

7 by Adnash »»
Jan 22, 4:02 PM

» Possible teaser image of the upcoming Next Dimension's sequel

Adnash - Aug 7, 2023

2 by curvedtree »»
Aug 13, 2023 5:57 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 110 Discussion

curvedtree - Jun 7, 2023

5 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jun 24, 2023 5:50 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 109 Discussion

curvedtree - May 31, 2023

7 by silversaint »»
Jun 1, 2023 1:10 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou Shinwa Chapter 108 Discussion

curvedtree - May 24, 2023

5 by Adnash »»
Jun 1, 2023 6:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.