Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 16, 2018 9:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ash is actually quite an intelligent guy :o

Pretty interesting episode as he goes deep into the investiation of Banana Fish. The episode also dealt with some science based on his findings and through his knowledge, it feels like he got closer in this mystery.

Aug 16, 2018 11:21 AM

Nov 2011
Damn Max's Wife/ExWife is a fucking DIME! You knew though she was going to have much more of an impact and the end of the episode proved it. I really hope she doesn't end up like Jennifer T_T

Yo Shorter is in an interesting position. We've seen in the opening how he's being controlled too. I always thought it was a woman in the op but I guess it's Yue-Lung after all.

Next Weeks episode should be SPICY!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 16, 2018 11:33 AM
Sep 2017
Yut Lung realizing Ash isn't on guard even when Eiji approaches him from behind as well as Ash and Eiji's high five is subtle but so representative of their relationship, I think MAPPA did a great job with it.

The conflict Shorter's in is also very real. To be Chinese and side with a 'white guy' instead of your fellow Chinese (not to mention very powerful and influential Chinese) is pretty bad..
Aug 16, 2018 11:33 AM

Feb 2017
Why did anime has to make Yut-Lung cute? Just... just why? Now I can't love hate him the way I used to!
Anyway, I'm so happy to see Jessica animated! She's the coolest. And probably the only quality female character in Banana Fish. I love Max's family more than I love my own existence. Also, I'm impressed that staff used logic. They could've went for "yeah, there's technology but let's ignore it" but no, characters actually use it! There weren't any amazing hacking skills in manga, they just found Dawson's password in one of his books (and it was "vivisection"). So I really liked it.
Once again, why did they have to make this awful kid so cute? He used to look completely different. I'm not sure how I should feel about it. Well, I still love hate him. Mostly hate, actually. He made Shorter cry so he deserves to die.
They skipped some parts so I'm truly horrified that Heartbreaking Moment With Banana Fish will happend in two weeks or so... I'm not ready for more suffering... And judging by this ep's ending, next one's beginning will hurt.
Why are you doing this to me, Banana Fish?
Aug 16, 2018 11:35 AM

Dec 2015
The animation looked pretty off this week, with the weird woman at the beginning and Yut Lung's strange hand head proportions.

It feels more and more like Shorter is going to get killed off soon

Somehow I've been having trouble tolearting the story. Last week was probably too muuch and I can't help but see BF's faults much more clearly.

Whether it's the heavy handed dialogue and metaphors, as well as Ash's unrealistic habit of constantly reminding everyone that he's a suuuper tough hustler from a baaad neighbourhood and he's only ever been mistreated, or some minor details about how the gang goes about solving the mystery behind BF (why would they openly discuss their findings in front of Dawson's suspicious son? etc.)

The whole character of Yut Lung seemed to consist of strange badly written traits and cliches.

I just want to enjoy the series like I did before, even with its obvious faults, but it's giving me a really hard time
Aug 16, 2018 11:45 AM

Jul 2017
Very good episode today. Max's wife is fucking hot, not gonna lie.
Aug 16, 2018 12:12 PM

Jun 2014
I feel bad for Shorter, he's in a really tight spot now. Give the middle finger to his fellow Chinese and side with his 'white friend,' or betray Ash to help out the Lee clan.....

I hope Max's wife and son make it out of this situation unharmed.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 16, 2018 1:34 PM

Feb 2016
This episode felt a bit off, the pace was rather fast at some times and the animation felt a bit stiff. Other than that it wasn't a bad episode at all. (Don't fail me again Mappa)

That ending tho... Is it me, or does this anime kills of characters each 2 episodes?
I hope nothing bad happens to Max's ex-wife and kid ;_;

"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 16, 2018 1:41 PM

Jun 2008
This was probably the most rushed feeling episode yet. But we still have so many more volumes to cover. It's just going to feel more and more rushed as it goes on :/

Anyway, I love Jessica <3
Aug 16, 2018 1:55 PM

Jul 2016
That ending! Goddamnit!
This is the best anime of the summer season, from the ones I'm watching that is.
Aug 16, 2018 2:18 PM

Mar 2016
Finally, we get to see Yue Lung. I can't tell if I should like him or not, but the stuff he does makes it look like he has magic.

I should really finish reading the manga.

The shot with the sun behind Ash was so beautifully animated.

Eiji's clothes have so many stripes. Drawing that must have been painfully difficult!
Aug 16, 2018 2:27 PM

Mar 2014
Yut Lung finally enters

Ash getting smashed after saying to Eiji that he's a burden was relatable LOL

Anyway good stuff, I liked the fillerish comedic bits too. Still unsure whether modernizing it is a good idea because it removes the sociopolitical elements of the manga, but it's too early to say-- and it's a pretty solid and incredible adaptation so far regardless.
Aug 16, 2018 2:29 PM

Dec 2017
welp, i guess everyone is just under mafia's thumb in this show. no matter what you do you get fucked, seems pretty real though
Aug 16, 2018 2:44 PM

Mar 2010
hirahira said:
This was probably the most rushed feeling episode yet. But we still have so many more volumes to cover. It's just going to feel more and more rushed as it goes on :/

I haven't read the manga but i kind of felt it too and it's something i fear the most since this show currently has so much potential. I wonder if the PC and new technology added to this series helps them any way to move the story further faster as well?

Also about this episode, it's so bad how well they are being tracked all the time. I feel sorry for another family soon. I hope they are not killing or abusing the journalist's kid.
Aug 16, 2018 3:27 PM

Aug 2018
Lylaaz said:
hirahira said:

I haven't read the manga but i kind of felt it too and it's something i fear the most since this show currently has so much potential. I wonder if the PC and new technology added to this series helps them any way to move the story further faster as well?

Also about this episode, it's so bad how well they are being tracked all the time. I feel sorry for another family soon. I hope they are not killing or abusing the journalist's kid.

This episode covered 123 pages of the manga. Episode 1 of the show actually covered more (142 pages). Banana Fish's manga is weird in that it's choppy by itself; there's not much transition between scenes. And the anime adaptation really hits that problem home. There are some things cut out and the new technology actually did simplify two scenes. But they also added some stuff too.

I'm estimating that they want to finish volume 9 by episode 12 since the spoilers in the opening seem to contain nothing from volume 10 and later. By comparison, we have just reached the beginning of volume 5. There are 5 volumes left to adapt until the halfway mark. And we covered 4 in seven episodes. It's not looking the best, but the next volumes have quite a bit of action so it's not as bad it seems either.

Regardless, this pace is probably going to be par for the course for Banana Fish from now on since they did spend a little too much time on what I consider the prologue.
Aug 16, 2018 4:01 PM

Sep 2011
Another gut-wrenching episode, things are really bleak right now.

But it was a joy to see Max's son and ex-wife, he's such a cute boy, no wonder with such a handsome dad, and a beautiful lady as his mom. He was so glad to see his father too! His ex-wife was a bit extreme, but she was also cool. But this was pretty much the only good part; I was screaming when those men got to them by the end, I knew they were potential targets, but it was still hard.

It was also painful to watch Ash saying those things to Eiji, after saying that he could stay by his side not so long ago too. I'm sure those words hurt more than the wounds he got from the landing back in episode 2, I mean, he felt useless to the person he wants to help the most, I know Ash did it for his own good, but still...

And poor Shorter, his hands are tied now. With the life of his sister in peril, he can't do much but to comply. I'm sure those tears were really bitter and filled with frustration, having the image of the Lee family shattered, and at the same time having to betray his best friend, being ordered to kidnap Eiji, I'm sure there's a turmoil in his heart right now. I don't know what's going to happen, but I can only see it going downhill, especially because even the army seems to be involved, and they get more and more cornered with each step they make. My heart can only take so much.

I couldn't stop myself from making this meme though, the scene just stood out:

I wonder how much of an impression Ash and Eiji's relationship and Shorter's tears are going to leave in Yut-Lung, and how it's going to influence him, I mean, beyond the kidnapping. It was nice to see Ash's hacking skills though.
Aug 16, 2018 4:16 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Of fucking course they'd go after Max's family. Pretty scared to keep going next week, i dont want anything bad happening to them. :c
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 16, 2018 4:41 PM

Mar 2010
Lunallae said:
Lylaaz said:

This episode covered 123 pages of the manga. Episode 1 of the show actually covered more (142 pages). Banana Fish's manga is weird in that it's choppy by itself; there's not much transition between scenes. And the anime adaptation really hits that problem home. There are some things cut out and the new technology actually did simplify two scenes. But they also added some stuff too.

I'm estimating that they want to finish volume 9 by episode 12 since the spoilers in the opening seem to contain nothing from volume 10 and later. By comparison, we have just reached the beginning of volume 5. There are 5 volumes left to adapt until the halfway mark. And we covered 4 in seven episodes. It's not looking the best, but the next volumes have quite a bit of action so it's not as bad it seems either.

Regardless, this pace is probably going to be par for the course for Banana Fish from now on since they did spend a little too much time on what I consider the prologue.

Thank you for the info about chapters. 123-142 pages is around two-three chapters. Some other series do two chapter per episodes as well but usually the page count is way less.

Actually a lot of anime actually focus on the beginning more, since it is in order to get people hooked with the story. It's even so normal it's sad that they don't have enough episodes to pace everything well.
Aug 16, 2018 4:43 PM

Apr 2016
Finally a breather from the action-packed episodes, even though it still feels rushed. Like something happens on top of something else all the time and no time to take it all in and feel for the characters.

Hope next episode they show us Shoota's backstory :)
"Sometimes life is like jazz, and goes in an unexpected direction." (Sakamichi no Apollon)
Aug 16, 2018 5:44 PM

Aug 2018
Lylaaz said:

Thank you for the info about chapters. 123-142 pages is around two-three chapters. Some other series do two chapter per episodes as well but usually the page count is way less.

Actually a lot of anime actually focus on the beginning more, since it is in order to get people hooked with the story. It's even so normal it's sad that they don't have enough episodes to pace everything well.

Agreed, I find it even more unfortunate that in this case, the pace was slowed down during the worst part of the show (in my opinion) which places more weight on the problems that Banana Fish innately has.

Also, I just went back to check on how many chapters each episode adapted thus far:

Episode 2 - 112 pages
Episode 3 - 90 pages
Episode 4 - 102 pages
Episode 5 - 79 pages
Episode 6 - 97 pages

Comparatively, we had been going very slowly for some time now, which is probably why we felt the sudden shift so much.

If I guess correctly, the few episodes will likely adapt 110, 120, and 126 pages. However, I can easily be wrong since there aren't many obvious stopping points for the next few episodes. Hopefully we won't notice the breakneck pace as much in the upcoming weeks.
Aug 16, 2018 6:27 PM

Nov 2016
Milf of the season has been found.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 16, 2018 9:37 PM

Feb 2010
Jesssiiicaaaaa. <333

DatRandomDude said:
Of fucking course they'd go after Max's family. Pretty scared to keep going next week, i dont want anything bad happening to them. :c

...my thoughts exactly.... :/
Aug 16, 2018 10:19 PM

Jan 2013
what a mehhery this time around. they didn't even do the necessary turnaround. and to think mappa would increase the episode count twicefold from 12 to 24 is anything but cool.
Aug 17, 2018 2:45 AM
Jul 2018
the ending gave me the chills
Aug 17, 2018 3:37 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Good overall episode.

Seems like each and every passing episode seems to be more rushed than the previous, so that’s not a great sign moving on. Even this Episode seemed incredibly rushed, especially with the quick fire revelation of the Chinese Syndicates plans and whatnot. Ash noticing the 7th heirs’ silent footsteps shows just how trained Ash has become over the years and that’s nice to see. I wonder if Eiji is seriously considering to leave now though, but I’m sure he’ll quickly change his mind anyway.

Damn, the episode ended on such an uneasy moment. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing Max’s wife and his son safe and free from harm, although chances are very slim.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 17, 2018 4:55 AM

May 2012
Surprised that this anime still rated less than 8

Great episode. I hope noting happens for Max's son and wife
Aug 17, 2018 5:21 AM

Apr 2014
This show just gets better and better with every single episode.
Aug 17, 2018 7:46 AM
Puddi Queen

Oct 2009
I read a lot of comments about the episodes covering a lot of manga pages and feeling rushed. I haven't read the manga, but I for one experience the sense of 'rushed' story telling as a key element of the lurking power that Dino has, not only in New York but in many places as shown with the Lee family making its presence known. In my opinion the story so far is packed with action and keeps the characters on their toes, which makes it more suspenseful for me to watch. I'm not bothered by the pacing (so far).
Aug 17, 2018 1:58 PM

Apr 2012
Ah, I was promised strong yaoi vibes between the two male leads, but so far I have the impression that the main gays in this show are villains.
Aug 17, 2018 5:33 PM

Feb 2017
RobertBobert said:
Ah, I was promised strong yaoi vibes between the two male leads, but so far I have the impression that the main gays in this show are villains.

Whoever promised you yaoi in Banana Fish... They lied to you horribly. Cause there is none (Please don't tell me you consider sexual abuse "yaoi", okay?)
Aug 17, 2018 11:25 PM

Jul 2015
If only this anime wasn't that fast paced...
Aug 18, 2018 1:25 AM

Apr 2012
annelora said:
RobertBobert said:

Whoever promised you yaoi in Banana Fish... They lied to you horribly. Cause there is none (Please don't tell me you consider sexual abuse "yaoi", okay?)

yaoi vibes and yaoi are different things, at least when it comes to anime without an official romance.
Aug 18, 2018 1:45 AM

Nov 2016
RobertBobert said:

yaoi vibes and yaoi are different things, at least when it comes to anime without an official romance.

The word Yaoi is misused a lot in the western fandom tbh. Some use it to refer to M/M doujinshi (the original Japanese usage), some to sexually explicit BL, some to all BL, some to any m/m romance or teasing in non-BL media. If the person you heard this from meant anything but the last thing, then yeah, they were being very misleading. Then again, I think some people do it intentionally because the word Yaoi has negative meaning to a lot of people so sticking it onto BF is a way of discrediting it.

What I hear from manga readers is that Ash and Eiji's relationship is going to get a lot deeper and more loving as the series goes on, but it's also confirmed by the author to not be a sexual relationship. There's many asexual fans of the series for that reason.
Aug 18, 2018 1:56 AM

Apr 2018
Lilviscious said:
I read a lot of comments about the episodes covering a lot of manga pages and feeling rushed. I haven't read the manga, but I for one experience the sense of 'rushed' story telling as a key element of the lurking power that Dino has, not only in New York but in many places as shown with the Lee family making its presence known. In my opinion the story so far is packed with action and keeps the characters on their toes, which makes it more suspenseful for me to watch. I'm not bothered by the pacing (so far).

This is a really interesting take. Since I knew from the very beginning that they have to rush if they want to adapt the entire manga I never stopped to think if it might have a positive effect on the anime.
And now that you mention it, yes, the episodes do feel rushed in a sense, but I can't honestly say I'm too bothered by it - to the point that ep6 felt more off than any before.
Like you said, it keeps both the characters and me on my toes.
Aug 18, 2018 2:05 AM

Apr 2012
Yorkshire_Megan said:
RobertBobert said:

The word Yaoi is misused a lot in the western fandom tbh. Some use it to refer to M/M doujinshi (the original Japanese usage), some to sexually explicit BL, some to all BL, some to any m/m romance or teasing in non-BL media. If the person you heard this from meant anything but the last thing, then yeah, they were being very misleading. Then again, I think some people do it intentionally because the word Yaoi has negative meaning to a lot of people so sticking it onto BF is a way of discrediting it.

What I hear from manga readers is that Ash and Eiji's relationship is going to get a lot deeper and more loving as the series goes on, but it's also confirmed by the author to not be a sexual relationship. There's many asexual fans of the series for that reason.

Well, I really do not care about whether they are gay or not, it's MAPPA after all. I just often read and heard that regardless of the nature of their relationship, the original manga is quite influential and popular among BL fans and authors. But at the moment I do not see even a male romantic friendship.

Aug 18, 2018 2:26 AM

Apr 2018
RobertBobert said:
Yorkshire_Megan said:

Well, I really do not care about whether they are gay or not, it's MAPPA after all. I just often read and heard that regardless of the nature of their relationship, the original manga is quite influential and popular among BL fans and authors. But at the moment I do not see even a male romantic friendship.

Tbf, they did basically just meet and The Plot™ didn't really give them time to develop any sort of deep relationship either. If we ignore that this is anime land for a second, it's only natural it'd take time for a romantic relationship to develop, especially in these circumstances. They didn't exactly meet on grindr =D
Aug 18, 2018 9:16 AM

Mar 2009
elany said:

Tbf, they did basically just meet and The Plot™ didn't really give them time to develop any sort of deep relationship either. If we ignore that this is anime land for a second, it's only natural it'd take time for a romantic relationship to develop, especially in these circumstances. They didn't exactly meet on grindr =D

By this point, it's been about a month or 2 (maybe 3- I'm not sure about the pacing. I remember that the mention of time passing was made several times throughout the manga), since the start of the series.
Also, they've been through a lot of stressful stuff together (which tends to form bonds faster than not being through stressful situations together). So, that's why they seem so reluctant to part.
The manga was based in the early-mid 1980's.... So, they are changing things up a bit to modernize it, and I think they are forgetting to mark the passage of time as well. Though they did (in my opinion) the pacing pretty accurate with the manga (aside from modernizing it) from what I've seen so far.

Stark700 said:

Ash is actually quite an intelligent guy :o

This episode aggravated me a bit, Stark.
In the manga:

I hope they leave his IQ at what it's supposed to be in the manga when they get there. From what I've seen, they might dumb him down a bit.
windeen-windyAug 18, 2018 9:22 AM
Aug 18, 2018 12:20 PM

Jun 2008
RobertBobert said:
But at the moment I do not see even a male romantic friendship.

It's only been 7 episodes out of 24. It will probably be around episode 10 when they really start to connect.
Aug 18, 2018 12:33 PM

Apr 2012
hirahira said:
RobertBobert said:
But at the moment I do not see even a male romantic friendship.

It's only been 7 episodes out of 24. It will probably be around episode 10 when they really start to connect.

That's why I'm saying "at the moment". However, probably I'm too used to yuri-ish titles, where chemistry begins already from the first episodes.

Aug 18, 2018 3:57 PM

Feb 2018
RobertBobert said:
hirahira said:

That's why I'm saying "at the moment". However, probably I'm too used to yuri-ish titles, where chemistry begins already from the first episodes.

Aug 18, 2018 4:19 PM

Apr 2012
foxsuprise said:
RobertBobert said:

Well, different people told me about the same thing. But since I'm more used to near-Class S and female romantic friendship, I'm wondering how it might look in the case of male leads.
Aug 18, 2018 7:37 PM

Feb 2018
RobertBobert said:

Well, different people told me about the same thing. But since I'm more used to near-Class S and female romantic friendship, I'm wondering how it might look in the case of male leads.

While I don't know much about Class-s yuri, I do know many from the Year 24 Group, which is its predecessor. While this series doesn't fall into these categories because it prioritizes action and mystery with romance and its drama being a tertiary theme, there are others that do. In that era (Year 24 Group), BL and GL were both created with a certain tragedy/romantic ambiguity, not to mention both genres were written by the same authors. You could give that a try if you want to see similar things happening but with the male leads.
Aug 18, 2018 9:59 PM

Jan 2014
It appears a lot of people commenting are new to MAPPA. That studio is known to rush stories, even with 20+ episodes. I'm actually surprised they made this show as good as it is so far.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Aug 18, 2018 11:19 PM

Apr 2009
This adaptation is a disaster, it reminds me of Altair in the way it goes from one scene to another and basically vomits characters/plot points. I don't think Utsumi is a bad director and you can see she's trying her best, but it just doesn't work.

Props for Shorter re-design, though.

Aug 19, 2018 12:25 AM
Mar 2014
Ash is smart. But this was an okay episode
Aug 19, 2018 2:20 AM

Oct 2008
OMG! this is repeating all over again!
Anyone who is involved or has contact with Ash dies!
2/5.

Aug 19, 2018 3:36 AM

Jun 2013
I'm still reading the manga and haven't gotten to this part. I'm still in the first chapter tbh. Anyways I have a feeling one, two or all of the following will happen:

-Jessica and Michael will die
-Shorter will die
-Shorter's sister will.
-All of the above will die.

I absolutely love Jessica. She's my favorite female character in this series, she is fucking hot and her blonde hair is gorgeous. I love how Michael is so over his parents fighting but loves them equally.

Yut Lung is a cunt and I fucking hate him and his entire clan, poor Shorter for having to follow their orders just because they're both Chinese.

I am a hundred percent certain that lots of awful things are going to happen next week because people who have read the manga can't shut the fuck up about it on reddit, youtube and MAL.
臭い-
Aug 19, 2018 4:23 AM

Apr 2012
foxsuprise said:
RobertBobert said:

While I don't know much about Class-s yuri, I do know many from the Year 24 Group, which is its predecessor. While this series doesn't fall into these categories because it prioritizes action and mystery with romance and its drama being a tertiary theme, there are others that do. In that era (Year 24 Group), BL and GL were both created with a certain tragedy/romantic ambiguity, not to mention both genres were written by the same authors. You could give that a try if you want to see similar things happening but with the male leads.

Oh, I heard about a manga like Kaze to Ki no Uta an Oniisama e. If there will be as much drama and tragedy, then I'm on board.

Aug 19, 2018 6:20 AM
Aug 2018
That part about hacking made me cringe hard. A few points. Ash is not someone who would have hacking software. Brute forcing a password takes forever. A GPU would not speed up decryption.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Aug 19, 2018 6:29 AM

Apr 2018
windeen-windy said:

By this point, it's been about a month or 2 (maybe 3- I'm not sure about the pacing. I remember that the mention of time passing was made several times throughout the manga), since the start of the series.
Also, they've been through a lot of stressful stuff together (which tends to form bonds faster than not being through stressful situations together). So, that's why they seem so reluctant to part.
The manga was based in the early-mid 1980's.... So, they are changing things up a bit to modernize it, and I think they are forgetting to mark the passage of time as well. Though they did (in my opinion) the pacing pretty accurate with the manga (aside from modernizing it) from what I've seen so far.

Mhm, exactly what you said. Personally I can see a strong bond starting to form, but I can also understand why somebody (eg. RobertBobert) who expected a more on the nose approach - or a pure romance story - might not.
I have to agree with the passage of time problem tho. My estimate was it's been a bit over a month actually, but even that was a guess based on nothing much. It's not really something that would bother me a whole lot or detract from my enjoyment of the series, but I also wouldn't be able to accurately say how much time has passed to save my life.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2018

121 by matheoo41 »»
Apr 13, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2018

69 by matheoo41 »»
Apr 13, 5:41 PM

» how gay is this shit?

KuroudoAkabane - May 14, 2023

37 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 13, 1:54 AM

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

343 by VinivinhoN »»
Mar 11, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

66 by unclearjustice »»
Dec 26, 2023 8:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.