Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 7 Discussion

Aug 19, 2018 7:05 AM
KaeUBW said:
Wow i'm surprised no one here said anything about the more lewder ending we have now.

Episode 1 to 6

Episode 7

Not only Shera is now butt naked, but Rem also is not holding that little fabric she was holding before.

Not sure if the problem's on my end or not but those images don't show up

Aug 19, 2018 11:57 AM

Alantay11 said:
KaeUBW said:
Wow i'm surprised no one here said anything about the more lewder ending we have now.

Episode 1 to 6

Episode 7

Not only Shera is now butt naked, but Rem also is not holding that little fabric she was holding before.

Yeah it was not appearing for me either. It should be alright now.
Signature removed <----- that was totally BS. MAL mods nowadays...sigh.

Aug 20, 2018 2:38 AM
fanservice<3

bout god damn time they added the ecchi tag lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 20, 2018 4:53 AM
this episode made me a bit uncomfortable

Aug 20, 2018 6:17 AM

YuriSwine said:
Really Shera? You watched the dude destroy an entire army of basically boss level people and you think he is going to have any trouble with this hydra.

I guess she doesn't understand that the loli general with the spear was more powerful than the hydra.

EcchiGodMamsterP said:

They only added it now? Wow. The ecchi was the main appeal of the novel from the start.

KaeUBW said:
Alantay11 said:

Now the first picture appears for me, but the second doesn't. Mysterious.
Anyway, thank you for noticing, I just kind of skipped the ending this time.

Aug 20, 2018 8:44 AM
fanservice<3

flannan said:
YuriSwine said:
Really Shera? You watched the dude destroy an entire army of basically boss level people and you think he is going to have any trouble with this hydra.

I guess she doesn't understand that the loli general with the spear was more powerful than the hydra.

EcchiGodMamsterP said:

They only added it now? Wow. The ecchi was the main appeal of the novel from the start.

KaeUBW said:

Now the first picture appears for me, but the second doesn't. Mysterious.
Anyway, thank you for noticing, I just kind of skipped the ending this time.

Yooooooooo wassup brother??

Yea especially considering how much it focuses on shera, surprised it wasn't added immediately
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 20, 2018 5:07 PM
♤ Yakuza ♤

Kind oif dissapointing that we had to see that side of diablo in character, but oh well, hope this hydra is gonna be a challange for diablo, probably not but would make for an intresting episode

Aug 22, 2018 7:51 AM
Another episode that systematically drags down my rating. I had hoped for a 5/10 series.

Aug 22, 2018 9:55 AM

Shera's brother reminded me of the guy in Sword Art Online who locked Asuna in the cage during the Fairy Dance Arc. However, it was still a good episode and Shera was saved by Diablo. Also the scene with Diablo and the potions was priceless!

Aug 22, 2018 11:26 PM

EcchiGodMamsterP said:

Nyaf! In the time MAL forums were down, I started missing them a bit. But even after a long break, anime-specific discussions are still the best part.

Unyversu said:
Kind oif dissapointing that we had to see that side of diablo in character, but oh well, hope this hydra is gonna be a challange for diablo, probably not but would make for an intresting episode

Well, at least the hydra might be useful for testing his spell power, unlike that salamander.

AnimeCowgirl33 said:
Shera's brother reminded me of the guy in Sword Art Online who locked Asuna in the cage during the Fairy Dance Arc.

No wonder. With the way both of their faces get distorted by their evilness, the way they're both blonde elven royalty, and they're both into mind control and NTR, they're pretty much the same person. Oberon was at least a capable CEO, while Shera's brother is probably as incompetent and inbred as his sister.
Modified by flannan, Aug 22, 2018 11:32 PM

Aug 23, 2018 6:27 AM
fanservice<3

flannan said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

Nyaf! In the time MAL forums were down, I started missing them a bit.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

i can't relate

MAL being down was a godsend... i've haven't gone back and never will

Aug 25, 2018 9:45 PM
Shera's brother reminds of that one guy from the alfheim arc of SAO. If you managed to sit through that part you know what I'm talking about.

Sep 3, 2018 3:20 AM

It's amazing how this anime shat itself after just one episode, makes me regret ever starting it. The elf prince is a sad excuse of a villain, and Diablo is an even sadder excuse of a demon lord.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Sep 13, 2018 9:52 AM

call me biased but I’m so in love with this anime…nice to see diablo go for some

Sep 16, 2018 3:01 AM

Wow, the entire episode was pointless, even it have forced drama.
Life has no meaning.

Oct 12, 2018 11:05 AM

Interesting development, especially that ending! Next episode will be quite the intense fight I'd say!

Nov 18, 2018 1:22 PM
"I don't want potions, I want lotion"

Whoever conjured this phrase in the studio, you deserve the slow clap of a lifetime.

Jan 9, 4:59 PM

So no one's gonna say anything about how fucked up it is that Keera wants to make babies with his sister? People jave become so jaded damn.

Jan 14, 4:12 PM
PrimeX said:
So no one's gonna say anything about how fucked up it is that Keera wants to make babies with his sister? People jave become so jaded damn.
Some Game of Thrones stuff right there :')

The scene of Diablo having a hard time opening to people makes me think of some great people around me T_T

Feb 25, 12:55 PM

THE GREAT DEMON LORD IS CRYING!
WTF!?

i keep trying to cheer him on not to loose character, this junk just happens when you don't stay in role, Diablo-san ;A;!!!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.

Apr 8, 1:13 AM

And here I thought Keera will show some skills/abilities against Diablo. Turns out he's just a natural scum. He'll get his just desserts shortly

A pretty emotional EP. Love the short background of Diablo's past in correlation with what's happening. At the end of the day, friendship wins ~

Apr 10, 12:18 AM

More than just friendship though, clearly both Rem and Shera are falling in love with Diablo, and he reciprocates. Also Rem is pretty sharp, she's figuring out that there is a whole other side to Diablo which is showing through more often as slips into a normal conversational tone.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 13, 2:55 PM

i have seen siscons before but this creep takes the cake

Pages (2) « 1 [2]