Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 16, 2018 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yeah, I bet Diablo is missing his former life in the real world.

Also, it seems Rem really does care about Shera too. Speaking of which, I felt bad for Shera this episode. To have such a disgraceful brother like that ...ugh. Apparently, it took half the series to introduce lewd slime lul

Aug 16, 2018 7:03 AM

Apr 2016
Slime action ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I just wanted Diablo to burn that forest ... and he did that, i am satisfied.

Also the cliffhanger at the end ? I mean come on :D
Aug 16, 2018 7:09 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Diablo got taken advantaged off by his so called friends huh. To think that Shera's outfit actually allowed Diablo to create potions in record time. Given his past experience i can see Diablo is sensitive to those that lie to him. Its nice that Rem has so much faith in Shera and that this managed to awaken Diablo from his despair. But it was cool seeing Shera reject her brothers spell and reveal her true wish. Guess the snake finally revealed his true colours. Ironic that his summon was a hydra though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2018 7:34 AM

Aug 2018
Diablo made me remember of myself in some moments of my childhood. Even the anime being cliche it's enjoyable at least, I lmao in the part of potion.
Aug 16, 2018 8:05 AM

Apr 2017
I have a feeling Diablo's gonna one-shot that hydra in the next episode. I really hate that Keera guy, such scum. Kinda reminds me of that evil elf guy from SAO who did the same to Asuna...

This is cliche af, but it does the job better than other cliches.
Aug 16, 2018 8:20 AM
Mar 2017
Some memories of Diablo's past, the way they took advantage of him was cruel (children are and always have been cruel)
Shera through a spell decides to leave with the degenerate of his brother, Devil is devastated.
Rem tries to convince him to go rescue Shera, at the end the words of Rem arrive at the heart of Diablo and he decides to go with her and Alicia
Keera is a despicable being, poor Shera, she just wants her freedom, in the end Diablo unleashes his power saving Shera, but the coward elf takes out his secret weapon
the classic slime makes its appearance, good that there are different slimes for different occasions, those that eat cloth are so convenient
Next episode i hope that keera receives the worst punishment (I hope it is death)
but I know that Diablol would not do it in front of Shera (I also think that she, despite hating her brother, would not wish his death)
Aug 16, 2018 8:26 AM

Jan 2013
Shera's brother is disgusting.
Can't wait for next episode, he will take care of him and his monster xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 16, 2018 8:36 AM

Nov 2017
Are you really gonna end the fuckin episode right now???? Come on....Fuzakenna!!!!!! :x
Aug 16, 2018 9:00 AM
Oct 2012
Man i really do like the series but i kinda prefer the manga. They shouldve showed the scene where diablo wrecks the elves but they just skip over it. Same in episode 1 where he was supposed to show off his powers as soon as he left the tower.
Oh well, its a good show dont get me wrong. Just wish they would show more awesome scenes.
Aug 16, 2018 9:01 AM

Aug 2013
Someone told me Shera being hypnotized was gonna dragged on. Glad that isn't case.

They are trying to create fake tension yet again like Diablo vs. Fallen Army. I am sure he is going to easily defeat the hydra with a grand magic or something.
Aug 16, 2018 9:08 AM
Sep 2017
Diablo needs to send Shera's Brother in Hell
He actually was trying to impregnate his sister Thats one Fucked up Brother
Poor Shera She just wants to be with her Friends ;-; Best Trio
I am imagining Diablo actually have Full Control on the Hydra and Keeping him as his Pet that would be great xd
Aug 16, 2018 9:09 AM

Mar 2016
Keera deserves to burn through all Nine Levels of Hell....just saying
Aug 16, 2018 9:13 AM

Nov 2008
Well they have to sadly 'hurry up' if they plan to cover everything they have shown in the op. only 5 episodes left if the wiki is accurate on the count.
Aug 16, 2018 9:32 AM

Apr 2017
aresswe112 said:
Man i really do like the series but i kinda prefer the manga. They shouldve showed the scene where diablo wrecks the elves but they just skip over it. Same in episode 1 where he was supposed to show off his powers as soon as he left the tower.
Oh well, its a good show dont get me wrong. Just wish they would show more awesome scenes.

This anime follows the original source which is Light Novel, the manga is just an adaptation of the same. The guy who does the script (anime) has a different way of seeing the novel so there should be different things from the manga (mangakas can add things that aren't in the LN).
Aug 16, 2018 10:05 AM

Nov 2011
As soon as Keera knocked over that slime the first thing I thought was "I bet it melts clothes!" LOL Honestly that shit doesnt bother me because it goes really well with this anime. One of the better Isekai shows Ive seen and probably the best out of the 3 or 4 there are this season.

I like Shera a lot but damn this arc is taking forever it seems! I like how there's things that Diablo doesn't know, like the Elven FLute.

I am also curious if there will be any more real world cross overs.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 16, 2018 10:13 AM

Jun 2014
I'm pretty sure Diablo won't have too much trouble taking out that Hydra. It should be badass though.

Also, I still don't understand why there's a censored and uncensored version of this show. I watch the uncensored version but there's literally nothing that warrants two different versions of each episode. Even the part where the slime was eating through Shera's clothes, I thought more would be revealed there but there was no difference in both versions.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 16, 2018 11:09 AM
Mar 2018
How the fuck are they going to adapt Krebskulm ark in 4 episodes? That's fucked up...
Aug 16, 2018 11:48 AM

Feb 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
I'm pretty sure Diablo won't have too much trouble taking out that Hydra. It should be badass though.

Also, I still don't understand why there's a censored and uncensored version of this show. I watch the uncensored version but there's literally nothing that warrants two different versions of each episode. Even the part where the slime was eating through Shera's clothes, I thought more would be revealed there but there was no difference in both versions.

I see you're a one of culture.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 16, 2018 12:12 PM

Nov 2014
Well, as predictable as predicted. I don't really mind, but they wasted too much time for such thing imo. Hopefully next week will be better.
Aug 16, 2018 12:25 PM

May 2018
Keera is a filthy maggot! I hope Diablo kills him painfully and quickly. That hydra looked awesome though.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Aug 16, 2018 12:56 PM

Apr 2016
Good episode. Now that everyone knows that Keera is a piece of crap i hope they destroy him.
Aug 16, 2018 1:34 PM

Jan 2016
I liked the elf onichan. So everything he wants is to bang his sister, but she already got some fucker. What is the best onichan in the world doing with it? He enthralls his sister and asks her to tell him how she was fucking with her fucker so that onichan would get a massive BONER. And then he spills some ethanol gel on her that fucking BURNS her clothes. That elf onichan is a man of a taste let me tell you that
In time, you will know the tragic extent of my fapping's...
Aug 16, 2018 2:00 PM
Sep 2015
SNDT said:
How the fuck are they going to adapt Krebskulm ark in 4 episodes? That's fucked up...

Dude... it's not a 12 episodes show i think. The number of episodes is still marked as "?"
Aug 16, 2018 3:00 PM

Oct 2008
Booooooooooooooooring all they did was talk and talk wasting time until the next episode. They didn't even show Diablo fighting the guards outside of the tent pathetic.
Aug 16, 2018 3:16 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Aug 16, 2018 3:33 PM

Aug 2012
Really Shera? You watched the dude destroy an entire army of basically boss level people and you think he is going to have any trouble with this hydra.
Aug 16, 2018 6:28 PM

Dec 2016
Keera turned the evil dial to the max
Aug 16, 2018 7:40 PM

Jan 2012
iliyanski89 said:
Are you really gonna end the fuckin episode right now???? Come on....Fuzakenna!!!!!! :x

How I feel, exactly. Fukken cliffhanger ruined this episode for me.

I'm now regretting my decision to watch weekly instead of bingeing at the end.
NyaaAug 16, 2018 7:44 PM
Aug 17, 2018 1:30 AM

Nov 2017
everybody feel satisfied that Diablo burn that goddamned forest... but i prefer Diablo start a war or kill that scum brother.....

did this anime would had 12 episode or 24? considering there still "?" on episode section
Now Loading.....
Aug 17, 2018 1:43 AM

Nov 2016
always wonder why slime and not some weird gremlin thing. i know its probably want to almost cross the line of it being hentai without it actually being hentai
Aug 17, 2018 3:30 AM

Apr 2016
This show is trash. Complete generic isekai trash

But it's so charmingly trashy I actually love it haha.
Aug 17, 2018 3:51 AM
Apr 2018
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

How to make a potion

1. Have ingredients in one hand and the veil other hand
2. Stare are big cow sweaters “boobs
Aug 17, 2018 4:19 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ecchiharemgeek said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

How to make a potion

1. Have ingredients in one hand and the veil other hand
2. Stare are big cow sweaters “boobs

Lmao, I have my own potion for them titties ;)
Aug 17, 2018 5:40 AM
May 2018
aresswe112 said:

Well the anime did do the back story a lot better because in the manga and light novel it was just not explained properly.
Aug 17, 2018 6:32 AM
Sep 2016
thebrentinator24 said:

In 1 or 2 of the earlier episodes there was a lot of dark bits of shading on the normal version during some scenes but other than that I haven't noticed any differences either. Wish they'd not bothered with splitting them in the first place. Would've made things easier.
Aug 17, 2018 6:44 AM

Aug 2013
aresswe112 said:

Actually I like the way they did it, I got a laugh out of it.

Keera: "Where are my guards!?!?!?"
Diablo: "Didn't you hear the noise outside?" (srsly.)
Aug 17, 2018 7:27 AM
Mar 2014
Great way to start the episode off, Diablo. The oressure! I liked this episode.
Aug 17, 2018 8:47 AM
Oct 2017
the series has a lot of rebound
to understand both ways ....... sorry for the joke
Aug 17, 2018 10:18 AM
Jun 2017
The real highlight of this episode is the first part when Diablo is creating a potion... hahaha 😎😎😎😎
Aug 17, 2018 11:26 AM

Sep 2014
The whole making potions scene was priceless, same as Shera's oppai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Didn't expect Diablo to actually cry ;-;
Shera's too precious damn <3
Aug 17, 2018 1:00 PM

Jul 2014
Glad they went straight to the point but i still would like to see "Diabolo fucks up some elves part 2" adapted.
Aug 17, 2018 4:04 PM
Jan 2016
if i was diablo i would have cut the dick of prince sheera
Aug 17, 2018 5:15 PM

Dec 2016
I cant wait to see this Elven prince dickhead to get his shit pushed in by Diablo lmaoooo
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 17, 2018 8:58 PM
Apr 2017
The way Sheera managed to speak her mind was beautiful! I got goosebumps from that!
Aug 17, 2018 11:34 PM

Oct 2008
nice oppai but no nipples...too bad!
damn friggin' cliffhanger! I wanna see how Diablo do childsplay with that Elves trump card Hydra!
5/5.

Aug 18, 2018 7:17 AM

Jun 2017
Dude slaughtered a whole fucking army, that Hydra will be lmaod off the map easily lol.
Aug 18, 2018 7:27 AM
Apr 2017
Cringed cringed cringed cringed cringed cringed cringed cringed cringed cringed cringed
Aug 18, 2018 12:30 PM

Aug 2018
Oh man, this episode was a bit an emotional rollercoaster for me. How many time's I have been betrayed by my own "friends".

Iether way...

Diablo's Herblore level probably level 99. Yes, that was a RuneScape reference I made. Iether way, that angle of Shera's oppai though. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The elf Keera his Summon calling reminded me a bit with Pokémon aswell. Go cliffhanger, I choose you!
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Aug 18, 2018 3:13 PM

Jun 2017
Backstory is kind of cringy

Too bad they didn't show how he destroyed the forest
Aug 18, 2018 3:33 PM

May 2012
Wow i'm surprised no one here said anything about the more lewder ending we have now.

Episode 1 to 6

Episode 7

Not only Shera is now butt naked, but Rem also is not holding that little fabric she was holding before.
KaeUBWAug 19, 2018 11:56 AM
I despise woke people.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 2 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

37 by WeAreBlank20 »»
Apr 7, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

36 by WeAreBlank20 »»
Apr 7, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 3 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 9, 2018

25 by CL12W »»
Mar 23, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2018

206 by razisgosu »»
Jan 3, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2018

122 by razisgosu »»
Jan 3, 11:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.