Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 15, 2018 12:44 AM

The title went crazy on the vol 28 post.

There's too much to say, but saying it will just ruin it. There is still more to come, that's all.

Aug 15, 2018 1:17 PM
kamijoan said:
The title went crazy on the vol 28 post.

There's too much to say, but saying it will just ruin it. There is still more to come, that's all.

You would be so nice to spoil me? I cant find a summary about vol 28 and vol 29 anywhere

Aug 18, 2018 12:23 PM

Sep 28, 2018 1:08 PM
Anyone have any thoughts on why would they agree on
Honestly, I find that really baffling which in doing so, would create infinitely more worlds that they choose
. Really strange for me, after all, Kotarou himself is the one that suggested doing it. Still, the author did a good job on making the story like this, because of the sequence of events that happened he could proceed as planned on the "what-if" stories; which in turn, would have infinite possibilities.

Sep 30, 2018 9:21 AM

Draxis1000 said:
Anyone have any thoughts on why would they agree on
Honestly, I find that really baffling which in doing so, would create infinitely more worlds that they choose
. Really strange for me, after all, Kotarou himself is the one that suggested doing it. Still, the author did a good job on making the story like this, because of the sequence of events that happened he could proceed as planned on the "what-if" stories; which in turn, would have infinite possibilities.
Because to them that's what normal is. The kind of relationship that proceed normally at their own pace without destiny lurking behind them.

Oct 9, 2018 11:42 PM

This is just simply the best harem out there and one of the best stories that handled time space continuum topic.

Though I already have a hunch of the connection of the nine girls to the goddess, it was out of my expectation that the fateful encounters Koutaro experienced is a result of his own wish. But even knowing that, its still hard to tell where the line between the granted fate and the piles of coincidences.

And I'm glad that the series will continue even though the complicated mysteries had been solved and of course knowing that there's a new member, new volumes about her is a must have.