Forum Settings
Forums

What makes you think you're smarter than an average person?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 2, 2018 10:20 AM

Jun 2015
what makes people think smarts are good to have? god i hope drugs destroy every last fucking braincell i have
Oct 2, 2018 10:38 AM

Sep 2018
I think I'm smarter when I don't get myself knocked up, knowing that my financial situation cannot support a child in my life.

That's really the only time I feel smarter than most people.

FruitPunchChinpo said:
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned repeatedly.
Oct 2, 2018 10:49 AM

Nov 2013
I don't know how smart the average person is. It is an easy mistake to paint people in broad strokes after having at some low hanging fruit for easy self satisfaction.
I suppose third world countries would bring it down by a bit, so on a world scale I probably am.

I can see you

Oct 3, 2018 5:51 AM

Apr 2014
Akerakai said:
Darius said:

Mhh, what else do you have

Have you read 1984 by George Orwell or Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Have you watched Andrei Tarkovsky movies

Do you have a single skill besides plugging in, turning on your computer and opening MAL website

Watching a certain or certain few tv shows ain't no feat. Do you even think you understood them well enough or just checked them in as completed

The last part of your post makes it pretty hard for me to tell if you understood the sarcasm or not (if you are serious or not) tbh

You like Clannad and that automatically puts you way below average person
themanualreader@proton.me
Oct 3, 2018 5:54 AM

Feb 2015
I am the average person. That's all I need to know.
Oct 3, 2018 5:57 AM

Apr 2018
Darius said:
Akerakai said:

The last part of your post makes it pretty hard for me to tell if you understood the sarcasm or not (if you are serious or not) tbh

first time i see this type of the replies being used as a way to escape from a "situation" like this tbh
Oct 3, 2018 6:09 AM

Apr 2013
Akerakai said:
Darius said:

first time i see this type of the replies being used as a way to escape from a "situation" like this tbh

But he's right though you know.....
Oct 3, 2018 7:50 AM

Apr 2018
J
Rokas said:
Akerakai said:

good for him and good for you i guess
Oct 3, 2018 7:54 AM
Jul 2018
My IQ which only 1-100k people have.

A lack of psychology understanding is also a judgement of intelligence too.
Oct 3, 2018 10:34 AM
Jul 2018
Because i've seen Boku No Pico. Only Smart people watch that Masterpiece
Oct 3, 2018 10:37 AM

Aug 2015
I know a lot about useful topic as opposed to people who are into celebrities and stuff
Oct 3, 2018 10:38 AM

Sep 2018
because my mom said so.

I don't think i'm smarter than most people, i constantly question what i know
Oct 3, 2018 10:38 AM

Mar 2018
i can watch 3 game theory videos at the same time
take that libtards >:)
吃屁肑
Oct 3, 2018 12:12 PM
Nov 2016
my university degree, my talent (art) and I'm fluent in multiple languages
Oct 3, 2018 12:26 PM
Aug 2016
"I don't know everything. I just know what I know" - Mahatma Gandhi
Oct 3, 2018 12:49 PM

Jul 2017
I think I am beaten after reading these comments
I am not smarter than an average person after all
Oct 3, 2018 12:57 PM

Apr 2014
Oriionx said:
i can watch 3 game theory videos at the same time

And understand none30 char limit was a mistake
Oct 3, 2018 1:08 PM

Apr 2013
Akerakai said:
J
Rokas said:

But not for you ..........................
Oct 3, 2018 2:37 PM

Jul 2014
I have faith in my intelligence but I'm certainly not sure as to whether I'm smarter or dumber than most people. I have no way of knowing what goes on in other peoples' heads, after all.
Take care of yourself

Oct 3, 2018 8:43 PM

Apr 2018
Rokas said:
Akerakai said:
J
But not for you ..........................
ikr,what a sad world we live in..........
Oct 4, 2018 6:42 AM

Sep 2018
i got the anime references in kill bill: the rapper's songs and that legitimately made me feel very smart
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2018 6:08 PM

Oct 2013
Nothing at all. I'm as dumb as they come.
Oct 4, 2018 9:30 PM

Jun 2015
I work in customer care. I come across subhuman trash day in and day out. very rarely does a capable person. approx 20 instances in 12 years.

in a world where ppl like lindsay lohan gettin punched by arab refugees exist, and are "celebrities" that just brings the "average" down.

now this average is unfortunately not a 5 or 6, its more like a 2.5 ~3, so even as low as a 7, I know I am better than them.
Oct 5, 2018 11:48 AM

Apr 2014
KuroudoAkabane said:
I work in customer care. I come across subhuman trash day in and day out. very rarely does a capable person. approx 20 instances in 12 years.

in a world where ppl like lindsay lohan gettin punched by arab refugees exist, and are "celebrities" that just brings the "average" down.

now this average is unfortunately not a 5 or 6, its more like a 2.5 ~3, so even as low as a 7, I know I am better than them.

She deserved it because she harrased the arabian refugees

I know you might be dumb and think violence is not the answer but if your son is bullying my son and my son tells your son to stop but your son doesn't stop that means your son just gave my son the permission to punch your son in the face

This is how it works
Oct 5, 2018 2:24 PM

Jun 2015
Darius said:
KuroudoAkabane said:

I know you might be dumb and think violence is not the answer but if your son is bullying my son and my son tells your son to stop but your son doesn't stop that means your son just gave my son the permission to punch your son in the face

This is how it works
if ur sons getting bullied, its probably bcz he's not the kinds to punch someone back.

I know, cuz whn I was a kid, like decades ago, sm kids TRIED to bully me, sent em home crying n bleeding to thier mommies.

didnt get bullied.

I dont know what the hell you was talkin abt tho....

U clearly didnt get whut I was tryin ta say
Oct 7, 2018 3:29 AM

Apr 2014
KuroudoAkabane said:
Darius said:

This is how it works
if ur sons getting bullied, its probably bcz he's not the kinds to punch someone back.

I know, cuz whn I was a kid, like decades ago, sm kids TRIED to bully me, sent em home crying n bleeding to thier mommies.

didnt get bullied.

I dont know what the hell you was talkin abt tho....

U clearly didnt get whut I was tryin ta say

I know, I know... I was just trying to provoke some emotions out of you... it's the only kick I get out of people these days
Oct 7, 2018 5:57 AM

Feb 2018
I tend to believe that I have a fairly high IQ, higher than most - this is not exactly bragging, probably based on school work, though, I'm admittedly a bit nerdy.

Starchaser187 said:

I will say, regarding social intelligence and emotional intelligence, yes, I do believe I am more aware and adept than a number of people in those departments

And so I've been coming across this thing people call social intelligence or even social contact. Do you need to be socially intelligence if you're assertive? If not then it would mean some of what @starchaser187 is showing off about is not exactly something important.

Cosmos said:

I'm more mature than ppl my age and sometimes ppl older than me. I honestly wish I wasn't like that. When I was younger, I had to experience a lot of shit that forming me into quite the independent person.

And, if you don't mind me asking - since you look quite young, how young are you?
Talk is cheap, show me the code.

Almost is not good enough.
Oct 7, 2018 3:24 PM

Aug 2014
Literally, none of you are. Just wanted to post this for whoever this applies to be aware.

Justifying your intelligence usually means you're pretty dumb.
Oct 7, 2018 3:59 PM

Apr 2012
I'm not smarter than the average person. Intelligence wise, I'm pretty average.
Oct 7, 2018 4:01 PM

Sep 2018
absolutely nothing.

dumbass pride
π–‹π–—π–Šπ–Š π–‹π–†π–‘π–‘π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–‘π–”π–›π–Š π–†π–‰π–‰π–Žπ–ˆπ–™

Oct 7, 2018 4:04 PM

Nov 2013
bonauditeur said:
I don't wanna brag but I'm sure I am one when everybody tends to give all the work to me :thinking:

ESP in group work, I knew all my group mate were smart but they tended to be lazy so every work had to be done by me!! You guys know I wasn't the brightest why did ya leave all the work to me!!!11??

So my motto is "we will go down all together".

you getting played like a fiddle and becoming the minion of the group isn't a good example lol

enslaving the group into your puppet collection and delegating the work efficiently might be
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Oct 7, 2018 9:16 PM

Apr 2010
Sad said:
bonauditeur said:
I don't wanna brag but I'm sure I am one when everybody tends to give all the work to me :thinking:

ESP in group work, I knew all my group mate were smart but they tended to be lazy so every work had to be done by me!! You guys know I wasn't the brightest why did ya leave all the work to me!!!11??

So my motto is "we will go down all together".

you getting played like a fiddle and becoming the minion of the group isn't a good example lol

enslaving the group into your puppet collection and delegating the work efficiently might be

That's why I hate group work sometimes. In order to get work done, you have to do it anyways that work.

I know doing it all alone made me look stupid but that was all in the past. Sad that I couldn't do anything about it and I couldnt go back in time to fix it.
I feel so blue ... you are my world ... but you are not mine β™«
Oct 8, 2018 9:46 AM
Jan 2016
I still thinking my intelligent lower that average person but i don't even care about that...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 4 hours ago

14 by deg »»
41 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

673 by zzz »»
50 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

46 by _Nette_ »»
1 hour ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 2 hours ago

1 by traed »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - 10 hours ago

14 by traed »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.