Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2018 11:34 PM
Dec 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Henri dresses in a dress!
This episode tackles gender roles. How interesting in a children's show. They sort of shoved the message in the face though.
How did Hugtan produce so many colours from just one bowl of paint when decorating the poster?
I'm starting to like Henri. He should become a Precure.
Sep 7, 2018 5:34 PM
Apr 2017
It's adorable! Especially Henri in a dress!
Dec 22, 2018 10:10 PM
Jul 2015
Henri is actually wrong here. Limiting yourself with restrictions is actually a good thing. He is basically saying it's OK to choose to be a tsundere. Henri does not, I repeat, does not look good in a dress. Dresses are traditionally for girls, and should only be for girls.
Jan 4, 2019 12:23 AM

Apr 2014
Luigithemetal64 said:
Henri is actually wrong here. Limiting yourself with restrictions is actually a good thing. He is basically saying it's OK to choose to be a tsundere. Henri does not, I repeat, does not look good in a dress. Dresses are traditionally for girls, and should only be for girls.

This made no sense at all. Screw traditions.
Henri can wear a dress and can still be masculine. If he wanted to be a little more feminine as a man, doesn't take away from what he is.
Just because a beautiful dress is on a male model, also doesn't take away the overall outfit is supposed to give.

And just like how Emiru can still be a girl and feminine while tackling an instrument that exerts a masculine image.
She could whack you in the face with her shiny guitar if she wanted to. I guess traditionally girls are not allowed to fight either so you're safe.

I guess it's also fine Beethoven, Mozart and Yiruma are exempt from being criticized for playing a feminine instrument. So gay.
AlhaithamsJan 4, 2019 12:31 AM
Oct 27, 2019 2:58 PM

Apr 2009
what a progressive episode .w.
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Feb 25, 2020 4:17 PM

Dec 2008
Oh wow, I love Henri. I wish I could be so cool when defying arbitrary expectations, and just brush off people who don't get it. I'm trying! Another great episode.
Jun 3, 2020 3:01 PM

Jul 2016
I'm sort of disappointed with this episode to say the least....there were so many opportunities to bring nuance into this conflict by giving us insight into why Emiru's brother thinks this way...instead of having him be a one dimensional character meant solely to stirr up conflict.
Even if he's close minded he must have some sort of motivation for thinking this way.
Jun 4, 2020 4:21 AM

Aug 2017
Missaliensan said:
I'm sort of disappointed with this episode to say the least....there were so many opportunities to bring nuance into this conflict by giving us insight into why Emiru's brother thinks this way...instead of having him be a one dimensional character meant solely to stirr up conflict.
Even if he's close minded he must have some sort of motivation for thinking this way.

It isn´t explained but as the season progresses you´ll probably get a better understanding of why he was treating henri like that
Jun 21, 2021 3:05 PM

May 2018
Luigithemetal64 said:

wow, fuck traditions, he wears as he wants.
"No matter where you go, everyone's connected." Iwakura, Lain.

Nov 15, 2022 11:49 PM

Feb 2013
only one preheart left, but nobody said two cures can't use the same henshin item. That'd really be something new
<-click

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 1 Discussion

ichii_1 - Feb 3, 2018

42 by NG_Chloe »»
Jan 29, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 49 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Jan 27, 2019

34 by Fuwa_san »»
Sep 28, 2023 12:09 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 37 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Oct 21, 2018

25 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 2:11 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 36 Discussion

silverwalls - Oct 14, 2018

14 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 1:07 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 13 Discussion

minimiau - Apr 28, 2018

14 by CMYK »»
Apr 5, 2023 5:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.