Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2018 10:45 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally, one of the heroes is able to produce a giant himself !
More importantly, we learn that Shot wasn't the real AB developer, something that was kind of weird at first (a total stranger developing a new tech in a foreign world, all alone while a local was seen working on it). I kind of liked the character, too bad he died right after...

Seeing Marvel be so active and Shô demotivated, I was sure she would die, especially after claiming her love. Good surprise Shô didn't need her death as trigger. In the heart department, what a surprise that Bern still harbours feelings toward his princess.

4/5 But... when will this series of episodes end?
Rei_IIIAug 10, 2018 11:04 PM
Oct 4, 2022 4:04 PM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
Was really surprised to find out Shot Weapon didn't develop aura battler tech, considering he's very much portrayed as the genius master schemer operating in the background.

I've really grown to like Bern a lot more since he became the Black Knight. As plain old Bern he was a constant failure, and was kind of getting pushed around. At least as the Black Knight he commands more respect, and he seems to have grown a lot more competent. He also seems much more honorable now.

I thought for sure Marvel was gonna bite the bullet in this one. Glad I was wrong. Man Shot's a dork. "Marvel I.....I like you...." *facepalm*
Beep boop
Apr 18, 2023 7:09 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Marvel deserves better than that weak sauce. She's an awesome woman in all ways.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 18, 2023 4:46 PM
Aug 2016
So few episodes left...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 36 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 2, 2022

3 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 12, 7:44 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 35 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 2, 2022

1 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 12, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 32 Discussion

BlaizeV - Dec 13, 2018

3 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 11, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 23 Discussion

BlaizeV - Dec 11, 2018

6 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Mar 28, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 16 Discussion

BlaizeV - Dec 10, 2018

2 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Mar 25, 1:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.