Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2018 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't think Yuri is trustworthy still. However, I guess she and Chihiro aren't enemies anymore. Hard to say they are allies though.

Felt like a really slow paced episode....
Aug 10, 2018 11:40 PM

Jul 2017
This show continues to be what Dances with the Dragons was for me last season. A very slow and boring mess.
Aug 11, 2018 1:58 AM

Jan 2018
Slow slow slow slow
That's it
Aug 11, 2018 5:06 AM

Oct 2007
This show...
The pacing is a mess.
The characters... like almost everyone single one of them are brain-dead and one dimensional.
The plot sound interesting on paper. We have 2 sides fighting one another. One side trying to destroying thing to create a better future while the other side sacrificing life to prevent the destruction. Just by hearing that you know that both side don't sound very trustworthy and that made you want to see the whole story. But the terrible execution of the show combine with the terrible script of the writer will secure this show the number one spot for the worst anime of the season.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Aug 11, 2018 7:42 AM

Oct 2008
Is this show being trying so hard...especially the horrendous animation.
only redeeming factor is the OP,ED and OST...
2/5.

Aug 11, 2018 9:16 AM

Mar 2016
This is just interesting enough to keep me from dropping it.

This anime is almost over, yet I am not quite sure what's going on. They should raise more questions and give more answers.
Next episode is the midpoint. I hope it gets better.
Aug 11, 2018 11:45 AM

Jul 2015
I understand that the show got some weakness in the plot explanation and pacing but its not that bad, i mean the story is fine also music/art is good enough, so i say it should be in tier of 6 to 7 and people are kind of not unfair.
I think the point that actually killed this show was that long and "WTF" part at start of the 1th episode, they should have kept that in scale of 1-2 minutes and maybe gave it a mysteries and unclear look and some quick camera moves and top tier music. The mess the showed, that every character did a double suicide was really a turn off imo, and was the main reason for this low score and negative response.
Aug 12, 2018 1:48 AM
Mar 2018
It is getting more and more like Dies Irae. I am having second thoughts about watching it.
Aug 14, 2018 12:35 AM

May 2015
So there's someone leaking out information from the Heroes...I have a feeling that it's Kotetsu...

And here we have another story about an experiment gone wrong...

So Kakihara and Marie know each other? Was he originally part of the Guardian State?

For being an organization since Ancient times, the Guardian State looks pretty underwhelming...

Yuri works at a Day Care!

So Kamina talks about despair and we learn about his mother being involved in some experiment.
Kakihara is stalking Aoi and doing research.
Tsubaki is useless.
And Doctor Inuki is basically the Lizard from Spiderman...except he looks like some sort of feral beast...

Let me guess. Next episode we will have Kamina fight and kill the lizard which will last the entire episode while Yuri observes, and then Kamina goes crazy...
Aug 22, 2018 9:06 AM

May 2018
NOOOO!!! Not my beloved Inuki!!!
Decent plot twist, but still not enough to save this show.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lord of Vermilion: Guren no Ou Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2018

32 by kirvedx »»
Yesterday, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Lord of Vermilion: Guren no Ou Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

2 by Acradis »»
Aug 4, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Lord of Vermilion: Guren no Ou Episode 1 Discussion

Tarotist - Aug 9, 2018

5 by chengren »»
Jun 23, 2020 3:24 PM

Poll: » Lord of Vermilion: Guren no Ou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2018

10 by anthi-light »»
Mar 15, 2020 6:53 AM

Poll: » Lord of Vermilion: Guren no Ou Episode 3 Discussion

Tarotist - Aug 9, 2018

2 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 6, 2019 8:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.