Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Angels of Death
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 23, 2018 1:21 PM

Jan 2017
Hmm, so Rachel is perhaps not her real name?

Also, how is Zack able to keep going after taking shots to the shoulder and leg, and slicing open his stomach?

EDIT: Nevermind, did not see the scene after ed.
Aug 26, 2018 10:26 PM

May 2015
Watching TV shows does not create psycho killers. Cancelling TV shows does!

Nice little detail with the blood trail there...

God does not need the name of the sinner...and Rachel puts Zack's name on the indentation...The sinner is Rachel...He...hehe...that was unexpected...Rachel was carrying a gun with her the whole time...maybe she was saving it for someone...

And now Zack is dead...which means Rachel will have to progress alone this time. Can't wait to see what happens next.

After seeing Zack, Danny, and Cathy all in this place, I honestly want to see a Twisted Metal anime, or some anime where a whole bunch of psychopaths (including the MC) try to kill each other...
Sep 9, 2018 9:04 PM

Aug 2017
*Bang*

I want more of Rachel's backstory. We know Zack's past. Is he dead? Nooooo :(
NurguburuSep 9, 2018 9:07 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 12, 2018 8:50 AM

Dec 2014
wait how was Rachel the sinner.. looks like there is more mystery to it all…
Oct 15, 2018 12:24 PM

Sep 2017
It must be a long way between floors because that elevator was going up from B3-B2 long enough for them to have that conversation at the end, and unfortunately long enough for Zack to find out that large gaping wounds and blood loss are bad for you

I'm enjoying it though, and quite invested in the story and characters, so not complaining
Nov 1, 2018 8:20 PM

May 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm... to keep going or not... ~___~

I like the plot twist how Rachel is the "sinner" that God doesn't need.
I guess I'll keep going for now :3 If Zack doesn't kill Rachel in the end, I might have to give this anime a low rating lulz.

It's interesting how these criminals are all human, but Zack still has such great tolerance to all the shit that happens to him. He's a superhuman criminal haha
Nov 5, 2018 9:07 AM

May 2012
Crazy yet very impressive episode, really liked it!
Nov 24, 2018 2:33 PM
Nov 2018
This episode was good.
Bye cathy you were annoying but now ypu're gone.
Zack is inmortal i said but when i saw the ending i was thinking he's inmortal, isn't he?.
I like the zack-rachel relationship so much, they seem happy together and rachel even was worried when she saw zack in the ground.
They were lovey-dovey at the end of this episode and i liked it.

5/5.
Nov 24, 2018 2:38 PM
Nov 2018
PerlaNemesis said:
Rachel shot Cathy and it was amazing! <3 But yeah, where did she get that gun from and why she's here? Flashback only showed some man killing someone, so his is just a wild guess but maybe he was Ray's dad (or stepfather, or a legal guardian) who killed her mom and then got killed by Ray? And is Rachel even her true name? I'm just not sure how to interpret that scene where she opens the door with Zack's name and throws away her own.

Yes rachel is her name, she threw the her name as a validation to the god doesn't want the sinner quote thus pointing out that she's the sinner.
Nov 24, 2018 2:47 PM
Nov 2018
tearofmankind said:
Good episode. I like their relationship - finally something different and original. The OST is good and the plot is not insulting so far. I expected this to be much more edgy and stupid but other than their laughing moments(way too much of them) this is pretty enjoyable.

Albi-kun said:

She threw her name because she considers herself a sinner.

The real question here is not her point of view. She coonsiders herself a sinner but she is also considered a sinner by "the game" or the "game mastermind". Otherwise the door would not open. On top of that all those little hints are refereing to God. Not a coincidence. Thats why this is pretty interesting.

And to be honest Rachel is a perfect criminal. Cold, ruthless criminal. Zack is killing because he cant contain himself and because of a trauma. He has clear motivation and you can predict his behaviour. On the other hand Rachel seems to be much more terryfying. She is probably the most insane there.

Zack reminds me of the character from Henry: The Serial Killer movie - Otis. Otis and his friend Henry killed a family and videotaped the whole thing. The evening after they were watching the whole thing togethe. Othis was really happy, joyful and even proud of his killing. On the other hand Henry was not even reacting. Just cold, bland stare. No emotion was even showed. And that was truly terryfing scene. Great movie anyway.

I don't understand what you said.
Zack is killing because he can't contain himself but that's the lamest excuse i've ever heard ans i'm not talking about you but zack himself, his parents or carekeepers used him he sees a movie where a man kills a couple and he sees the light and decides to kill his parents based on that, Rachel is cold and everything but she doesn't value her life and isn't killing anyone either, she just want to die and can't contain herself from wanting to die.
Nov 24, 2018 2:51 PM
Nov 2018
Tarotist said:
Watching TV shows does not create psycho killers. Cancelling TV shows does!

Nice little detail with the blood trail there...

God does not need the name of the sinner...and Rachel puts Zack's name on the indentation...The sinner is Rachel...He...hehe...that was unexpected...Rachel was carrying a gun with her the whole time...maybe she was saving it for someone...

And now Zack is dead...which means Rachel will have to progress alone this time. Can't wait to see what happens next.

After seeing Zack, Danny, and Cathy all in this place, I honestly want to see a Twisted Metal anime, or some anime where a whole bunch of psychopaths (including the MC) try to kill each other...

The whole plot is based in her wanting him to kill her so he can't die until then.
Nov 24, 2018 4:35 PM

Dec 2010
LiedElfen said:
tearofmankind said:
Good episode. I like their relationship - finally something different and original. The OST is good and the plot is not insulting so far. I expected this to be much more edgy and stupid but other than their laughing moments(way too much of them) this is pretty enjoyable.

The real question here is not her point of view. She coonsiders herself a sinner but she is also considered a sinner by "the game" or the "game mastermind". Otherwise the door would not open. On top of that all those little hints are refereing to God. Not a coincidence. Thats why this is pretty interesting.

And to be honest Rachel is a perfect criminal. Cold, ruthless criminal. Zack is killing because he cant contain himself and because of a trauma. He has clear motivation and you can predict his behaviour. On the other hand Rachel seems to be much more terryfying. She is probably the most insane there.

Zack reminds me of the character from Henry: The Serial Killer movie - Otis. Otis and his friend Henry killed a family and videotaped the whole thing. The evening after they were watching the whole thing togethe. Othis was really happy, joyful and even proud of his killing. On the other hand Henry was not even reacting. Just cold, bland stare. No emotion was even showed. And that was truly terryfing scene. Great movie anyway.

I don't understand what you said.
Zack is killing because he can't contain himself but that's the lamest excuse i've ever heard ans i'm not talking about you but zack himself, his parents or carekeepers used him he sees a movie where a man kills a couple and he sees the light and decides to kill his parents based on that, Rachel is cold and everything but she doesn't value her life and isn't killing anyone either, she just want to die and can't contain herself from wanting to die.

To put it shortly - Zack is more like madman/beast and Rachel is completely deprived of emotions. People with no emotions made perfect criminals. She is there for a reason though, not a coincidence. She has not killed anyone during the show`s time. But what happened before it is a mystery.
Jul 5, 2019 10:22 AM

May 2016
Even though she's aware that killing oneself is a mortal sin, I guess that she realized that keeping someone alive because she's forcing them to kill her is kinda just as bad since it'd be insulting to the omniscient creator if she actually thinks that what she's doing is cleverly exploiting a technical loophole in his ironclad rules. With that gun on her and her attitude throughout, she's probably her parents' killer, oh my.

That "bang" comeback was okay since it finally shut Cathy up but it'd be better if she shot her with a "Bye~" instead. I was wondering how Isaac managed to ignore that gaping hole in his stomach but he found out about it eventually lul

Jul 5, 2019 10:43 AM

Nov 2008
Kajo_Senpai69 said:
I was wondering how Isaac managed to ignore that gaping hole in his stomach but he found out about it eventually lul

Issac Foster in one quote:

Apr 9, 2020 6:29 AM

Jul 2016
Koloshow said:
Hmm, so Rachel is perhaps not her real name?

Also, how is Zack able to keep going after taking shots to the shoulder and leg, and slicing open his stomach?

EDIT: Nevermind, did not see the scene after ed.

And how will he be alive now after basically bleeding out all his blood.

Anime logic for the win.
Aug 20, 2020 3:13 AM
Jun 2013
Guess jack took some bad influence from tv. Im surprised he was able to kill them so easily they didn't even scream. Also this check getting her hand chopped off didn't show much reaction.
Oct 18, 2020 8:46 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
we saw a few seconds of her past i guess?

soo he really feeled free after the murder lol but well the way they treated him ...
"Bang!" xD

Nov 15, 2021 1:41 PM

Dec 2019
Loved when she shot her, she was really getting on my nerves, thank you Rachel.
Jul 14, 2022 7:56 AM

Jan 2020
So, even when Zack is offering to kill Rachel, she won't accept the death because reasons.

If nothing else, at least Rachel seems to be taking action now. She's not as one-note as she was in the beginning.

Also, I guess Zack just slashed himself with a scythe... somehow... because he was smiling too much. Can't make this shit up.

If Rachel is a failure as a criminal then shouldn't she be released from this prison? If nothing else, released from Cathy's floor?

Huzzah, Cathy is dead! On to the next floor; surely one of these antagonists will end up being interesting eventually? Maybe?

If Zack actually dies that might be what this show needs to start getting interesting tbh.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 2, 2023 9:09 AM

Jun 2020
This anime has creepy awesomeness all over. Way to go!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2018

166 by Nelelelen »»
Apr 7, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

36 by Elise_Eleanor237 »»
Mar 22, 6:09 PM

» Is it good or bad?

egosumjohn - Jul 31, 2023

30 by IkaruFox »»
Sep 16, 2023 12:31 PM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 4 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 9, 2018

25 by Waifuspls547 »»
Sep 8, 2023 9:22 AM

» How the tf ?

Bruh-__- - Feb 21, 2022

33 by Neostorm-X »»
Mar 8, 2023 11:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.