Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2018 3:49 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Saimin 3
So much for the confidence to deal with him, totally scared stiff from fear of him opening door.

Where got another working phone?

Young Bossy sensei was moe ヾ(*´▽`*)ノ
a gap lewdness of her being so weak and helpless against the forced stimulations and Lewd it made her come strongly (*˘︶˘*)
Very lewd how she got raped from behind in the bent over position (*´ч ` *) most helpless and cried quite painfully with a frustration of being so weak against a punk ass kid
also showed off her body quite well

finally fully nude of the blond's big bellied body Ye━━━━(゚ ∇ ゚)━━━━s!! a bathing scene is not bad with her belly resting on her thighs in the sit
Too bad didnt get to see any undressing though (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Sudden yuri sex?! And with both getting horny and unable to resist urges Ye━━━━(゚ ∇ ゚)━━━━s!!

Just lol at sensei ending up saying onii-chan every time she's trying to complain
Most gununu and helpless of her by his forced plays

Would prefered the two scenes of yuri and sensei didnt interlace tbh.

How dirty to stimulate the anus during the yuri and her feeling it from it!

even more shameful for sensei to have peed herself while being seen and in a penetrated carried position

Wonder what came spilling out from blond at the end there? From the censor it was hard to see but looked as if came out of her ass

Somewhat lewd in the preview of blond to get the banging on all fours to sway the belly and the breasts.
Nov 27, 2020 11:21 PM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Saimin 3
So much for the confidence to deal with him, totally scared stiff from fear of him opening door.

Where got another working phone?

I don't really get that phone part. His phone broke so all he had to do is get a new phone and redownload the app from his email? Is that what happened or did they just forget that the phone broke lol.

I find the yuri scene to be a waste of screentime tbh. It should've been a threesome instead. It was just boring and how Suzune started developing feelings for Ruka felt like it didn't have much thought behind it. Just came out of nowhere. Ruka hardly did much to "save" Suzune. Seemed like they just needed to find some reason to initiate a yuri scene. It was miss opporunity that could've had more H scenes that played around Hypnosis involving Suzune/Ruka. I could think of multiple things they could do differently.

FlamingMangosNov 28, 2020 12:42 AM
Dec 7, 2020 4:13 AM
Oct 2013
FlamingMangos said:
I don't really get that phone part. His phone broke so all he had to do is get a new phone and redownload the app from his email? Is that what happened or did they just forget that the phone broke lol.
No idea XD

I find the yuri scene to be a waste of screentime tbh. It should've been a threesome instead. It was just boring and how Suzune started developing feelings for Ruka felt like it didn't have much thought behind it. Just came out of nowhere. Ruka hardly did much to "save" Suzune. Seemed like they just needed to find some reason to initiate a yuri scene. It was miss opporunity that could've had more H scenes that played around Hypnosis involving Suzune/Ruka. I could think of multiple things they could do differently.
probably was not love. Just seemed like brown was slutty and got too horny after seeing blond's nude body.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saimin☆Gakuen Episode 1 Discussion

J_B - Mar 31, 2018

8 by SimpleGamer »»
Jun 5, 2023 5:15 AM

Poll: » Saimin☆Gakuen Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Oct 30, 2018

5 by TechOtaku-h »»
Jan 7, 2021 9:30 PM

Poll: » Saimin☆Gakuen Episode 2 Discussion

J_B - May 27, 2018

0 by J_B »»
May 27, 2018 10:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.