Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2018 11:12 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Again, another ok episode, but where whatever events occured.

I find them nice but I really don't see where those events are supposed to lead the war, and with only 8episodes remaining...

4/5

The heroes seemed a bit dumb, not understanding what the three suns meant.

Friday, September 1st, 2023
@BaronLukis I hope you were pleased by the resolution of the show. I remember the series taking way too much time in its final episodes, even though some were pretty good.
Rei_IIISep 1, 2023 8:05 AM
Oct 4, 2022 4:57 AM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
Queen Elizabeth II is now my favorite Aura Battler Dunbine character. I hope she gets to pilot her own aura battler. :P
Beep boop
Aug 18, 2023 4:20 PM
Aug 2016
JaceyFox said:
Queen Elizabeth II is now my favorite Aura Battler Dunbine character. I hope she gets to pilot her own aura battler. :P
HAHAHA
Rei_III said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Again, another ok episode, but where whatever events occured.

I find them nice but I really don't see where those events are supposed to lead the war, and with only 8episodes remaining...

4/5The heroes seemed a bit dumb, not understanding what the three suns meant.
I think it would have been a good episode if they had destroyed the yellow ship and his enemies, in terms on anime-pace, because 8 episodes. Howewer it is good also that the bad ones also have their chances, They survived but they lost that good warrior that (almost) killed the Queen. 
Maybe we are going to have an all & all battle. I think 7 episodes to settle all its enough time, i would like to have 1 episode of post-everything.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 36 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 2, 2022

3 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 12, 7:44 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 35 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 2, 2022

1 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 12, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 32 Discussion

BlaizeV - Dec 13, 2018

3 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Apr 11, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 23 Discussion

BlaizeV - Dec 11, 2018

6 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Mar 28, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Seisenshi Dunbine Episode 16 Discussion

BlaizeV - Dec 10, 2018

2 by T3chol3gTr3ndi »»
Mar 25, 1:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.