Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Angels of Death
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2018 3:39 PM

Dec 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
One solid thing about this show is that based on the amount of episodes it’s going to have, 16, and that it’s based on a video game, that probably means this show is going to actually have a real ending and that’s kind of rare in the world of anime lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 10, 2018 5:48 AM
Mar 2014
"It's iron." "Just start getting ready for your punishment." "Oh did he die?"

Great episode.
Aug 10, 2018 12:06 PM

Oct 2014
Finally getting a puzzle where the solution doesn’t just boil down to “destroy shit”.

Fun episode
Animus and mangos
Aug 11, 2018 9:09 PM

May 2017
This show has been really interesting, and each episode has really pulled me in. This one especially has shown some character development and it's really cool
Aug 12, 2018 2:08 AM

Jun 2013

I remember this part in the game. Cathy’s hair color scheme looked really nice. The color and animation were really good in this episode. I remember how stupid Zack was when he sat on that chair and eventually got electrocuted. They’re still trying to keep elements of the game such as puzzle-solving to remind the viewers where the source material came from.

Not much to say about this episode. It was entertaining but I can see how someone who hasn’t played the game or watched a play through of it online would find it boring at some parts.

臭い-
Aug 21, 2018 2:41 PM
Sep 2012
I like this series but it's so conflicting. It's supposed to be horror show but the comedy moments make it feel more like a parody at times. Rachel wants to die but instead of just letting one of the dozens of people who want to murder her do just that, she has to wait over a dozen episodes for Zack to do it when the problem could have been resolved a floor and episode ago.

*sigh* Still hooked on this series so see you all next time.
Aug 23, 2018 11:47 AM

Jan 2017
Love the ending song, and we finally got our psycho lady.
Aug 26, 2018 3:36 PM

May 2015
"They're iron bars."
"We can't know anything until we try!"
"They're hard!"
"They're iron."
"You should have said that sooner!"
"I did."

LOL! I love this!

"What does this say!?"
"It's your name."

Zack's performance is amazing.

Cathy's theme is super funky.

The way that Ray said this was over the top hilarious:

How heavy is that scythe?

"I get stuck in this shit."
"You're the one who sat on it."

I love Rachel!

Solving puzzles is fun.
Aug 29, 2018 12:18 AM
Mar 2018
otakukid said:
I like this series but it's so conflicting. It's supposed to be horror show but the comedy moments make it feel more like a parody at times. Rachel wants to die but instead of just letting one of the dozens of people who want to murder her do just that, she has to wait over a dozen episodes for Zack to do it when the problem could have been resolved a floor and episode ago.

Well she didn't want to die in episode one, when she realised that her parents are gone then she wants to go. Also, Rachel has on obsession with god and because Zack swore to god he will kill her, he will only let her do it.
Sep 11, 2018 4:54 PM
Sep 2012
climber29 said:
otakukid said:

Well she didn't want to die in episode one, when she realised that her parents are gone then she wants to go. Also, Rachel has on obsession with god and because Zack swore to god he will kill her, he will only let her do it.

I guess my next question is if Rachel told another psycho about the promise and the psycho swore to god that they will kill Rachel, would they be allowed to kill Rachel?
Sep 12, 2018 12:18 AM
Mar 2018
otakukid said:
climber29 said:

I guess my next question is if Rachel told another psycho about the promise and the psycho swore to god that they will kill Rachel, would they be allowed to kill Rachel?

I guess so. First come first serve basis it seems. Zack was at the right/wrong? place and time to end up in this situation.
Sep 12, 2018 8:49 AM

Dec 2014
well things gets more despair.. but I like how the story goes,,… I hope they go deeper on about Rachel and Isaac past
Sep 26, 2018 10:10 AM

Jan 2013
Holy fuck the scythe guy's shouting was so unbearable I had to mute the episode half-way through.
Oct 1, 2018 11:05 PM

Aug 2016
Glad to see a bit of comedy.

Set by SenpieX
Oct 13, 2018 3:21 PM

Sep 2017
It's clearly evident the anime has been adapted from a game, the formula of solve a puzzle, flip a switch, press a button, kill a nutjob to move a little further has been there throughout, so the structure of each episode is fairly predictable. However, it actually works well as an anime, and for me it's definitely entertaining to watch
Nov 1, 2018 7:03 PM

May 2013
I can't wait until Zack finds Cathy and rips her to shreds lol. Wonder if he's gonna slowly do it for zapping him so much. But usually he just swings his scythe and das it X) Maybe he won't do it any differently bc he always enjoys killing either way

Cathy has nice hair. If I were to murder people, I'd prolly do it her way, hah. Stay safe somewhere and have my prey roam room to room trying different methods to torture or kill them.
Nov 5, 2018 6:41 AM

May 2012
Pretty crazy episode once again, really starting to like this wack development!
Jul 5, 2019 8:28 AM

May 2016
Cathy's floor was more interesting than the others thus far since she goes for the more Saw-like approach with the puzzle rooms instead of the slasher strategy the previous residents have been using. Even though the first puzzle involved smashing things with Isaac's scythe again, at least there was some thought put into it when Ray did it. That death stick's really heavy.

Isaac taking Ray's mugshot and getting roasted on that electric chair's pretty funny. I wonder how they'll get out of the gas chamber.

Jun 24, 2020 3:23 PM
Jun 2013
the puzzle thing was pretty cool.
Oct 18, 2020 6:06 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
ok after the crazy boyo we have the crazy lady. At least the riddles look more fun now

Feb 7, 2021 10:58 AM
Jan 2021
ik it's not supposed to be realistic or anything but i dont think anybody could survive an electric chair execution lol. this show is supposed to be psychological horror so i kinda wished they made it more psychological lol or at least gore
Jun 11, 2021 7:38 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
This episode was the best so far for me. I may look into the game after the series is over.
Jul 14, 2022 6:54 AM

Jan 2020
I don't really get the dynamic. Why is Zack an incompetent, comic relief character? Especially when nothing about this seems dark enough to warrant comic relief.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Oct 3, 2022 11:11 PM
Sep 2020
Eyy, finally continuing this series now that's spooky season :D.

I actually liked this ep more than the previous ones, I don't really know but I think it is because the pacing was a bit faster and this story is more interesting imo. I hate how they leave off on a cliff hanger tho, now I gotta wati to find out what happens next D:.
Dec 4, 2022 8:09 AM
Aug 2021
its amazing that episode is sow pihologic and smart i like sow mutch ,i dont understand why zach sit sown on the scaun electric,but i like soo mutch
Sep 8, 2023 9:22 AM
Feb 2021
I love this Anime, It's my type you know. Just fans are cringe... Besides that everything is great.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2018

166 by Nelelelen »»
Apr 7, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

36 by Elise_Eleanor237 »»
Mar 22, 6:09 PM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2018

69 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Nov 2, 2023 9:09 AM

» Is it good or bad?

egosumjohn - Jul 31, 2023

30 by IkaruFox »»
Sep 16, 2023 12:31 PM

» How the tf ?

Bruh-__- - Feb 21, 2022

33 by Neostorm-X »»
Mar 8, 2023 11:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.