Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2018 11:05 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another wholesome segment! I'm so glad Tokikata-kun didn't throw away the pottery made by Osoda-san, I guess that moving away after finally founding a place was hard for her, she wanted to cut the ties so she wouldn't suffer so even a memento would hurt, but by the end she decided that she would continue to make pottery and that it would be the link between her, her friends and her sensei, I got teary eyed watching this, and unfortunately I guess it's ending, but a new year party with (almost) all of the people we got to know and care for in that place, and with a possible reconcilation between brothers, I just couldn't ask for more, I'm looking forward to it!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

13 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 20, 2023 3:58 AM

Poll: » Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori Episode 10 Discussion

Fayrin - Aug 9, 2018

1 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 20, 2023 1:58 AM

Poll: » Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori Episode 9 Discussion

Fayrin - Aug 9, 2018

1 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 20, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2018

12 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 19, 2023 2:36 PM

Poll: » Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2018

29 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 19, 2023 9:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.